Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Dane was already asleep to answer back, snoring so cutely. He seemed so vulnerably as he slept, dozing off with no care in the world.

The next day, Dane was happily enjoying his breakfast with Sophia still watching after him. "Shouldn't you be teaching right now..not that I don't want you here." Dane said blushing.

"Are you sure about that?" Sophia gave him a look, an eyebrow raised as though in question. "Cause it sounds like you don't want me here... and no, I have vacation days saved up, so I asked a substitute teacher to fill in for me."

"No no..please stay" Dane said quickly. He even took Sophia's hand to plead with her. "I'm just worried about your job is all..I'd hate to think that I made you lose it."

Sophia paused, her eyes on his features, reading the distress there. "It's okay... Calm down, we don't want you to be stressed... You're not making me lose my job, because I already have everything covered... Alright?" She patted his hand.

Dane smiled, feeling more relaxed now. He thought of a way to change the subject. "Wow..that storm was quite freaky...I'm surprised I'm even alive." Dane commented

"As am I." Sophia sat down on the edge of the bed, their hands still twined together. "It was very bad... Father must surely have been displeased..."

Sophia shook her head, gold curls tumbling this way and that. "No... It wasn't you, it was I. Father was quite furious at me. And so...in order to make him...leave you be, I told him that I will be returning to Olympus once you are recovered."

"W..WHAT!..No..You..you can leave.." Dane was slowly feeling tremendously upset. He didn't want the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to him leave. He wouldn't know what to do with himself.

"Dane, I broke my word that I wouldn't reveal my identity to anyone. Father wishes the gods to remain invisible to mortals. We interfere enough with mortal lives, and so...we will retract our influences." Sophia began sliding off the edge of the bed.

"N..no.." Dane said quietly, feeling hopeless. That was it..there was nothing Dane could do to convince Sophia to stay, otherwise it was his life. "I'm..I'm so sorry I ruined your life..If I wasn't so pushy..."

Sophia stroked a hand over his head. "No, you didn't ruin my life... I found a good, honest friend, who I could spend time with... A career... I am just a goddess first before I am a woman...so please don't worry... Besides, I'm staying until you are fully recovered."

Dane still frowned, knowing that won't be long from now.."I..just wish we could have spend more time together..to have been...a couple.." Dane said with a sad tone.

"R..Right...friends...Of course..still...I would like...one more kiss..if you would please.." Dane said hopefully.

"Y..Yes..You don't have to" Dane said blushing. IF Sophia has to leave..the least he should have is a long lasting memory that he can have with him

"No... If that's what you want, I am willing...to give you a kiss..." Sophia murmured, blushing ever darker. Eyes drifting shut, she began leaning closer to him, though she didn't know what to do next...given how he was her friend.

Dane came closer and just as Sophia's eyes closed, he leaned in more forward and gave her the most passionate kiss he could give her. He didn't pull back, wanting to savor the taste and smell of the gorgeous goddess he was fortunate to meet. After a full 5 minutes of kissing and tongue playing, he pulled back, panting a bit from the passion.

"Wow..Umm..I..guess...I overdid it a bit" Dane said, blushing

Sophia was panting also, her cheeks and eyes bright. "Um...I-I suppose you did..." Her embarrassment setting in, she but her lip, fingers playing with the hem of her shirt.

Dane saw Sophia was feeling nervous and wondered if he could use this.
"Ummm..can I kiss you again?..I'll be careful this time" Dane asked...

Dane smiled and kissed her again, taking his time and french kissing her as best as he could. He felt awkward tough playing with her, but enjoyed it so much that he didn't mind. He, however, resisted in trying to caress her...unless Sophia wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom