Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars, Beyond the saga (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh watched her and he picked up the Com. "You made the right call in a way" he offered his hand to her "Jedi are here to protect the weak and helpless" He looked to her "We Jedi have many lives in our hands everyday almost. We are the Force that Guides life more so then people think." He looked around as he could see transports en route to the Villiage. "But many options could of been taken in your choice. though your choice was the right one..." He said trying to reassure her.

Lisa took the hand Josh offered her and she stood up looking him dead in the eye and said "yes but it still was hard to take cause ether way iam risking someones life ". She took a small breath in and out then added "but to leave the village undefended and let the Jedi have the extra people would seem i care more about saving my own then about the village". she used part of her robe to wipe away a few tears that seem to have escaped. She was not going to let lose in front of Josh she needed him to see she was strong and that she could do this.

Josh looked out to the villiage "Rember Lisa 'There is no Emotion, There is Peace... There is no Death, There is the Force." He qouted the Jedi code to here knowing they show strive to be level headed and calm when they can help it. He looked to her "We are protectors of the weak." He said thinking inwardly.

Lisa nodded to Josh and said "yes Josh i understand". she waited quitley for more orders on what to do next. She also kept looking at the com for the Caption letting them know the help had arrived or was on its way.

Josh looked to her watching and the comm chirped "We have sent the Temple security forces to the Village" the captains voice said and Josh crossed his arms and he nodded "We should secure a landing pad for them" He said looked into the villiage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom