Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking the Ice (Battleship & Fandom)

Matsumoto grunted, then moaned loudly when he grabbed her bouncing tits, her nipples hard as steel between his fingers. The woman was moaning so loudly that half the division would be able to hear them, but she didn't care, all she cared about right now was fucking her captain, an having him fuck her until she passed out. Her body was shaking as she tried desperately to hold off her orgasm, but when he indicated he wanted to cum....oh she was more than ready.

Matsumoto dropped all her barriers, then howled in pleasure, slamming herself down on him one last time, her scream of orgasm echoing through the night, through every room and building around them as she came. Her pussy tightened around his cock, her juices spraying everywhere, soaking both the captain and the bed beneath him.

Toshiro let a grunt escape him as he felt Matsumoto's urge and desire. She let herself loose after his silent moan, moaning loudly and without restraint as her ass smacked down harder and harder against his hips, his cock thrusting and hammering against her pussy. He didnt care If she was loud, he didnt care if everyone heard her moans, they only excited him more, they only fueled his lust as she slammed herself over his cock.

He felt her pussy tighten over his shaft and she finally slammed her hips down harshly onto him. His cock drove through her tight pussy as deep and hard as It could, and she finally orgasmed. He felt her cumming, and her juices flowed everywhere, over his cock , hips and even the couch they were fucking on. He couldnt hold himself back from her either. He grabbed her breasts harshly as she came, and with a loud moan of his own his cock almost erupted with his seed In her pussy. He shot off his cum Inside her, mixing with her own Climax as his now flowed down aswell. His cock pulsed and hardned Inside her as she milked him for every drop of cum he has.

The feeling of Hitsugaya's cum within her only drove Matsumoto wilder, drove her pleasure to even further heights, her back arching so far she thought her spine was going to snap, her body spasming as jolt after jolt of pleasure shot through her body. Her pussy was drawing every last drop of cum it could into her body, mixing his hot, thick seed with her own juices, until finally, after nearly a solid minute of cumming, Matsumoto collapsed forward, panting ontop of Hitsugaya. She was by no means done for the night, but she needed a minute to rest after that. "Mmmm.....oh captain....I'm so full....mmm....but...." She wiggled her hips ontop of him and giggled. "Are you even harder than before captain?"

Toshiro panted heavily as Matsumoto fell ontop of him. His hands held her ass tightly as she breathed for a moment, and so did he. For his first time It was amazing, he loved every second. His cock pulsed and hardned Inside her still, He didnt seem finished..he was a captain after all, his demands were much more than just once. He leaned his head to the side and licked passionatly at her neck, grinning abit widley as she proclaimed he seemed harder than before, and wiggled her ass over his cock. "I seem to be so..Rangiku..my cock Is still begging for more."

He grinned widley and gave his hips a little thrust, teasing her abit as he licked her lips. His hand rose and he spanked her loudly, grabbing her ass afterwards. "Your not done for the night are you?..Because I did say Ill fuck you all night" His cock pulsed and hardned even further, growing more erect and hard than before.

Matsumoto shivereved and moaned as he seemed to somehow get even harder. "Oooooh.....c-captain....you're getting even harder....ngh....it's like....a steel rod...." She groaned, then with a mischevious grin she lifted her hips, sliding her pussy off his cock, then rolled over so she was laying beside him. "This time....you get to fuck me instead of me fucking you Captain.....and if you're good at it....maybe I'll teach you a little something...."

The woman smirked and licked her lips, spreading her legs as cum was slowly pouring out of her pussy. "If your cock is begging for more captain.....then come and get what it needs...."

He silently watched her as she moaned against his cock, a devious smirk of his own spread across his lips. She moved to his side, and offred him to fuck her, her legs spread for him, tempting him even further to get up and ravage her. He turned his head first for a moment, and planted a passionate kiss against her lips, his tongue slipping In and playing with her own. But he finally broke the kiss, and rose.

Toshiro moved between her legs, and stood on his knees. His cock hardned even more as her pussy let go some of the cum he shot Into her, and he Immediatly grabbed her thighs and lifted them. He wrapped her thighs around his waist, and grinded his hard cock against her pussy for a moment, his smirk turning Into a lustfull grin. "Good Rangiku..Ill ravage that tight pussy of yours." And with that, he finally pushed his cock hard through her pussy, thrusting It Into her as her walls tightned on him as deep as she would let him.

By the time Hitsugaya broke the kiss Matsumoto was getting very...very impatient, and when Hitsugaya moved between her legs she immediately wrapped her long, toned legs around the boys waist. "Nnnngh........ohhh Captain....please....stop teasing me..."

She licked her lips, massive breasts heaving on her chest, rising and falling with every breath she took. Her pussy was dripping wet as he ground his cock against it, then groaned loudly as he plunged into her quickly, her body tightening around him as she threw her head back. "F-fuck me....fuck me hard Captain! Fuck me like an animal!"

Toshiro's hands shifted to her waist and grabbed It tightly, he lifted her ass upwards, and flashed her a wide grin as his cock pushed deeper and deeper Into her. She moaned at him to fuck her like an animal, and he didnt waste a second before doing so. His thrusted his cock harder and harder into her pussy, his pace picking up with every thrust. He rammed his cock into her the more she moaned, his hips smacking against her ass loudly. He grunted abit loudly as all his thaughts focused on her and her pussy. Her breasts bounced everytime his hips thrusted his cock Into her pussy, her body quivering at his length.

Toshiro moaned once more, and his pace picked up yet again. He ravaged her, every thrust and push drove his cock quicker and harder than before. "Fuck! Rangiku...your pussy's tighter than before!". He leaned over just abit and pushed her legs forward, raising them even more with his hips, allowing his cock to push harder and quicker Into her pussy.

Matsumoto squirmed as she lay on her back, feeling him pound her deeper and harder again and again, her breasts bouncing wildly with the force of his thrusts, her pussy squeezing him tighter the harder he fucked her. "C-captain.....oh god....so good....you're so good!" She could hardly believe this was the captain's first time, that he hadn't done this over and over before. How could someone so inexperienced be so good?

"H-harder....please.....fuck me harder!" Though if he got much harder the already creaking couch was sure to break beneath them, but right now Matsumoto didn't care what they destroyed in their pursuit of ultimate pleasure.

Toshiro lifted up her legs further as she moaned louder for him to fuck her harder. He unwrapped her legs from his waist, only to lift them up higher. Her legs spread up almost beside her face, as he held her completely exposed to his full thrusts and his cock. He loved matsumoto, yet he couldn’t believe how incredible fucking his own lieutenant felt. Her pussy squeezed his cock tighter and tighter with every heavy thrust he drove into her pussy. “…Rangiku! I love you! Your so fucking tight!” He yelled out at her as he leaned abit forward, now building up his strength and driving his pulsing, harder cock into her pussy as hard and as quick as he can at her request. His cock craved more and more of her pussy each time it occasionally slipped out, only forcing him to pound his cock into her pussy quicker and harder every thrust and push.

Matsumoto was flexible if nothing else, her legs bending up so her feet were now up above her head, knees near her face and her legs squeezing her breasts together tightly. "Nnngh!" Hearing him say he loved her....oh god Matsumoto felt her heart skip a beat, but all she could say in response was to moan loudly in pleasure, arching her back, pushing her hips up towards him. She grunted when his cock slipped out of her, then squealed in pleasure when he slammed it back in. "N-nyag! H-harder....fill me up with your cock Captain! Fill me up with your cum!"

Back
Top Bottom