Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking the Ice (Battleship & Fandom)

Battleship44

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
For once, Sereti was at peace from hollow and Aizen, as the 13 squads headed back to their barracks for some well deserved rest. Hitsugaya and Matsumoto arrived at their own barracks, and Hitsyugaia summoned his squad. "Youve all faught Valiantly In the battle, you and your zanpaktou deserve a well needed rest, take the rest of the day off, enjoy thepeace while you can." The young captain then turned around, his commanding voice fading In the cheers of the soul repears. He walked past Matsumoto, and stopped for a moment. "Im going up to my office, and your coming too. Dont you dare let me catch you fooling around again, Matsumoto." And with that, he climbed the stairs, and Into his office.

Moments later, when Matsumoto entred the room, she blinked. To her surprise, Toshiro was lieing down on the couch, his face reddned and his expression was playfully. As she was about to speak, her foot hit an empty bottle of Sake. Toshiro had gotten drunk, Instead of drinking out of his own water, he accidentaly took Matsumoto's Sake. And this was the perfect chance for her, Toshiro didnt suspect a thing.

Matsumoto was....surprised to say the least. Her captain was drunk.....he had downed an entire bottle of sake in minutes...oh that had to go straight to his head. The woman smirked, folding her arms and starting to move closer. "Oh captain...." She leaned over, her cleavage swinging exposed to him, right infront of his face. "Are you a little drunk captain? My my....." She chuckled and poked his nose. "Whatever are we going to do with you hm? I wonder if there's something we can do with you while you're like this...."

Toshiro raised his hand and waved It around aimlessly, before hiccuping and lowering It back down, he blinked abit when he heard Matsumoto's voice and turned his head to look at her as she walked over, and leaned down enough that her breasts were straight Infront of his eyes. Toshiro blushed abit, but you couldnt tell he was seeing that his entire face was red from the sake. He looked up at her face an his eyes widned abit "M..Ma-hic!-tsumoto!..how dare you leave me to sleep without finishing my wo--.." and he stopped himself, only to hiccup again, and his head turned to look at her breasts once again. He was clearly out of It, and so he rached over and slid his hand under her shinigami robe, and grabbed her breast curiously. "Soft.." he murmred, staring at her with amazment "Matsumoto..did you always have those?"

Matsumoto chuckled as he tried to act normally, oh he was an adorable drunk, though when he suddenly slipped his hand under her robe she just blinked. "Hm?" She glanced down at him grabbing her massive breast beneath her robes, then asked her the question. "Mmmm.....well of course I've always had them captain, you mean you didn't notice all those times I put them on your head? Or maybe...." Matsumoto started to loosen the robes slightly, exposing more of her breasts, though not exposing them completely just yet. "Maybe my robes hid too much of them hm...?"

Toshiro tilted his head as his eyes widned at Matsumoto. She slid down her robe abit more to expose some of her breasts to him. He sat up abit, and snuk his other hand under her robe, grabbing both her breasts and squeezing them tightly, pulling on her nipples and everywhere she exposed In curiosity. "I guess I never payed attention..so these were the soft bumps on my head.." He edged off the couch a little more, and leaned his head In to lick at her cleavage, trailing his tongue around her -almost- exposed breasts while his hands still work at her nipples, playing and pulling them abit more tightly now. "Mmm.." he said In abit of a curious hum "You taste good matsumoto.." But he blinks, and looks down at the long erection that now appeared visible, but under his robes. His mouth opned just abit In curiosity, and he looked up at her once again "Matsumoto..I think.." he hiccuped, before continuing "I like your breasts alot more than I thaught.."

The second that her captain touched her nipples, Matsumoto let out a low, throat groan of pleasure, the nipples almost immediately hardening in Hitsugaya's fingers. "Mmmmm...your hands are good captain...." She grinned as he licked at her exposed cleavage, then slowly looked down as the bulge in his pants grew. "Oh my captain...you really do like them don't you? Well...." Matsumoto slowly reached down, rubbing at the bulge through his pants, then slowly started to loosen them, beginning to remove his pants. "Let's take a look shall we? I always wanted to know how big captain was down here...."

Hitsugaya grew red In a deep blush as Matsumoto moaned against his touch, and slid her hand down his pants. He waited untill she finished, and his pants fell to the floor. His cock almost sprung out as soon as his pants left his crotch, It was significantly bigger than an average adult male. It stood up to Matsumoto, almost demanding her touch. He lifted his head once more and looked at her, and he suddenly stood up and pressed his lips against her own, giving her a passionate kiss, his tongue rolling against her before he sat back down. "Uhm.." He looked at his cock for a moment, then up to Matsumoto "Its too small Isnt It.." Frowning after his words.

Matsumoto licked her lips when Hitsugaya's cock sprang free, though before she could say or do anything else she felt his lips against hers, and she immediately opened her mouth, welcoming his tongue, thrusting her own tongue out to meet his until he broke the kiss by sitting back down. "Hm? Too small? Oh my my captain, quite the opposite, it's one of the biggest I've seen" She licked her lips, reaching out to wrap her fingers around it. "I'm going to need to use both hands on this one...."

Hitsugaya blinked abit at her words, and tilted his head "Too big? really?" A bright smile sprang across his face, something rarley seen If he's sober. Before he could do anything else, she kneeled down and grasped his cock, her hands alone let some precum escape his cock as she held It. He bit the corner of his lip gently, and Inched abit forward. "Matsumoto..use them." and he extended his hand to grab her breasts, his eyes meeting with her own for a moment. "I want to feel them against my cock..theyre so big and..soft..they drive me crazy." He begged with her to do so, even going as far as propelling his cock upwards for her to grasp.

"Mmmm....is that an order captain?" Matsumoto smirked, then slowly saluted him. "Well yes sir...." She licked her lips and pulled away, then started to slowly, teasingly, slide her robes completely from her shoulders, though the positioning of her arms meant that even when the robes fell away her nipples were covered. Matsumoto was clearly skilled at doing this, and clearly teasing him. The older woman moved forwards, moving to grab her massive breasts, allowing Hitsugaya to take a look at them as she got on her knees for him, staring at his cock.

"Oh yes....definately one of the biggest....." Slowly, she moved forwards, wrapping her breasts around his cock and starting to slowly slide them up and down, making sure to catch his precum with her breasts and start smearing it over his shaft as a lubricant, squeezing her breasts together. "Mmm....do you like that Captain?"

He let a small grunt of pleasure escape him as she pressed her breasts against his cock, and began sliding them along his shaft. He instinctivley grinded his cock against her chest as her breasts pressed on It tighter, raising his hips even more for her. He grabbed her hair and held It in his fist, but was carefull not to hurt her too much as he pushed down her head abit, pressing her lips against the head of his cock while she stroked him with her breasts. They almost wrapped completley around his long length, grinding his cock from every direction.

He let a moan finally escape him, as his free hand clutched the couch In pleasure. "Your..so good..Rangiku..keep going.."

Matsumoto groaned as her breasts were stroking his large cock, feeling the pleasure through the flesh of her massive breasts, they always had been sensitive to doing this, and god she loved doing this to a guy. "Mmmm...." When he forced her head down she gladly parted her lips, taking the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking hard on it for a moment, before pulling her head back.

"Mmmm....is that an order from my captain? Well then....if that's the case then who am I to deny my captains orders?" The woman licked her lips, then leaned down again and started to suck on Hitsugaya's cock as she continued sucking on his cock, moving her head a little further down.

Toshiro moaned abit more as she began to suck on his cock's head, and then further moved down the shaft. "Yes..Its an order from your captain..and I..order you to suck my cock harder." He grunted his words as her lips began tightening around his cock, his hips thrusted even harder against her breasts as he shuved his cock deeper and deepr Into her mouth each time, his cock's length filing her completley as both hands now grabbed her hair, and pulled her down over his cock.

He moaned abit more, pulling matsumoto up on the couch and leaning back, giving her more room to grind her sensetive, huge breasts against his cock and more space for her mouth to work at his cock. It pulsed and hardned wieht every lick. "Ah..harder.." He demanded, her touch felt increadible and he wanted even more.

Oh she loved it when a man knew how to command her, knew how he wanted to be pleased, and she was more than happy to comply, especially for her captain. Matsumoto started to move her breasts faster, squeezing them harder around Toushirou's cock as her mouth sucked harder, her lips squeezed tighter. For a moment, she moved her breasts away from his cock, only to thrust her head down, engulfing his entire cock within her mouth, sucking on it hard.

Matsumoto was clearly an expert in this, and she was going to use every one of her skills to please her captain all night long.....

Toshiro grunted In pleasure as she obeyed his every order and command, she was pleasing him just as he wanted to be pleased, and he loved It. His hips acrched back, raising his cock even further for her to suck. He let a moan escape him when she took away her breasts only to take In his entire length In her mouth, deepthroating his cock as he thrusted It faster, the pleasure of her tightning lips over his long shaft drove his cock mad.

He gripped her hair tightr In a fist and panted, thrusting Into her mouth like a machine craving her lips. "Matsumoto Im..Im gonna cum!" He moaned at her In a whisper, his pace picking up further as she deepthroated his cock.

As her captain began to approach orgasm, Matsumoto continued deepthroating his cock, whilst her hands went to grasp at his balls, massaging and squeezing them. She wanted his cum....she wanted to taste it, savour it. She wanted the first squirt in her mouth, and then once she got what she wanted she would let him cum where he wanted....on her....or in her....

He finally let abit of a loud moan escape him as she deepthroated him harder and harder, begging for him cucm that was happy to give. He pushed her head down on his cock In one thrust of his hips hard, before shooting off his cum In her mouth. His cock almost erupted Into her, his cock pulsed and hardned as It was squeezed by her lips, shooting his seed down her throat, then slipping his cock out of her mouth and gripping Its shaft tightly. He held It to cum all over Matsumoto's face and breasts, panting softly as his cock shot off all It could for the first round on matsumoto

He finally fell on his back and panted, tilting his head to glance at Matsumoto as she still jkneeled on the floor. "Rangiku.." He whispred to her. "Here's another order from your captain..ride me..I want to fuck you, matsumoto, I always wanted to.."

Matsumoto moaned as he came into her mouth, swallowing every drop he gave to her, then leaving her mouth hanging open as he came on her body, spraying cum across her face and her massive, heaving breasts. "Mmmm....so much captain....it really has been a long time since you last came hasn't it? Or could it be that was your very first orgasm hm?"

She chuckled, then slowly started to crawl up, removing the rest of her robes to reveal her fully naked form to him, not even wearing panties beneath them. "Mmmm....skipping the foreplay hm? Well it's a good thing I'm nice and wet now isn't it?" She licked her lips, placing her hands on his chest and hovering her pussy above his cock. "Tell me how much you want it captain....tell me how much you want me...what you want to do to me..."

Toshiro blushed a little bit as she braught up the point that this was his first time, he only gave a brief nod as she crawled up his body and placed her hands on his chest. His own hands strayed to grab her breasts tightly, and then slide down her body to hold her waist. "It..was my first time..Ive only seen It done..but never did It..Matsumoto.." He leaned In and licked at her neck, kissing and nipping at It gently, before tilting his head and placing an affectionate kiss against her lips, his tongue slipping In to play with her own for a moment, before breaking the kiss. "For my first time..I want you on me Matsumoto..I want you to be my first..I want to thrust my cock In you untill you cannot take anymore..I want you to moan with pleasure for me..I want to fuck you all night Matsumoto..every night.."

Every night? That part caught Matsumoto off guard...but right now she certainly wasn't opposed to the idea. She returned his kiss, then licked his lips aswell as her own, pushing her breasts out into his hands. "Well then captain....if that's your order...." She smirked, then slowly started to lower herself, wanting to make this more than memorable for him. She groaned as his cock started to part her pussy lips, lowering herself down ever so slowly, allowing inch by inch to teasingly slowly vanish inside of her hot, wet, tight pussy.

Toshiro gritted his teeth tightly as she ever so easily agreed to his orders, he gripped her waist tightly and playfully gave her ass a spank as she began lowering herself onto his cock. He bit on his lip abit harshly, Impatiently waiting for every second her pussy lowers further and further on his long shaft. He held her waist tightly, and raised his hips upwards, pushing his cock as far up as It will go Into her wet pussy.

Toshiro began rocking his hips upwards, and the rocks soon turned Into slow thrusts as he finally took what he wanted, he was fucking her. His cock pulsed and hardned from the pleasure as his hips smacked against her ass, his thrusts picking up pace with every pant and moan. He tilted his head and returned his lips to her own, kissing her affectionatly though the thrusts, silencing some of his grunts In her kiss.

It seemed that he wasn't much in the mood for her teasing, and Matsumoto let out a loud moan of pleasure when he thrust up into her, then pushed back down against him, forcing his hips back to the bed as she started to ride him, grinding herself against him, rocking back and forth as she started to bounce on his cock. "C-captain....ooooh.....so good....so big...." He wasn't the biggest she'd had, but the fact that this was her captain just made this feel so much better. She returned his kiss when he leaned up, thrusting her tongue into his mouth to explore it as she continued bouncing roughly on his cock.

Toshiro moaned at her pants and her sudden command, her hips slammed his own down and she began grinding himself over him, bouncing over his cock as he recieved her wet pussy with a hardned cock, ever so ready to fuck her harder and harder. Her tongue slipped between his lips and he met it with his own, licking and playing with It in his mouth as It rolled around her own, his lips pressed against her tigher and closer.

He took a step back from his rush and let her do the work, letting her tease him, fuck him and do whatever she wanted with his body. He was her own to play with for the night, and he loved It. Accepting all her lowers with his pulsing, hardned cock, pleasuring her pussy with every drop of restraint he had In him.

Matsumoto was so wet that her juices were pouring out over Hitsugaya's waist, soaking his body as she pounced, pushing herself up and down with her hands on his chest. "Nnngh.....please....play with my tits more captain....I love it when they're played with.....it feels so good..." The woman could already feel herself approaching her orgasm, rather surprised by it. Normally it took much more to bring her to orgasm, but it seemed that the captain had a natural talent for pleasing women. "Ooooooh.....f-fuck....so good....so good.....I'm gonna cum captain....you're gonna make me cum all over your cock...."

Toshiro panted harder and his heartbeat raced as she bounced herself over his cock harder and harder. He could feel her juices flowing over his waist, his cock kept sliding Into her wet pussy over and over, harder and harder each time she thrusted herself down on his cock. Her pussy tightned and cringed, nearing Its climax and he felt It. At her request his hands slid up from her ass and grabbed her breasts tightly, squeezing them tightly before playing with her nipples, a hand at each breast as he pulled at her nipples and played with them.

He was nearing his own limits aswell, but didnt release, only moaned abit as he gripped her breasts and nipples harder,meeting her wet pussy every time she bounced on his cock. "Cum rangiku..Cum all over my cock, Im cumming to..cum with me..I..fuck, I want to cum In you..with you!.."

Back
Top Bottom