Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance... an invitation to develop a story

We are getting so much closer, you... my Lover... and I.

Your fingers brushing against my body heighten even more, amazingly, my desire for you. The thought occurs to me that you are very... very good. I wonder how a woman knows how to touch a man in just the very right way, in the very right places. And I wonder if I will fall short... if somehow I will fail to please you in just the right way.

I push the thought aside. And am then struck with an idea.

"Teresa..." my voice is soft. "May I simply... enjoy you for a few moments...?"

Gentle and slow, despite my heart racing ahead, I wait, touching, caressing, teasing closer...

Your eyes promise so much and then you somehow... somehow a light flickers there. A shift, hardly discernible, but we are connecting you and I.

You seem distracted and I pull back slightly, wondering if that step was one step too far, too fast...

"Kevin," I say, struggling a bit but blinking back the doubt, "Of course..." I swallow and retreat, concerned and observing. If I keep in control, if I simply stay focused... I breathe, forcing myself to take each one deliberately...

"Of course..." you said. "Of course." My eyes light up... you've granted me an open door, without knowing just how I might enter. But I'll not argue, but will accept the open door.

"I don't think... you'll be disappointed," I promise, softly. It's not empty boasting on my part, but a deep, inner awareness of the connection that we are finding, coupled with a calm assurance (in the midst of a wildly pounding heart) that we will please each other very much.

And so I move to the foot of the bed, and kneel there, lifting your left foot and beginning to massage it, up to your lower leg. As you relax, trusting my touch, my hand moves to your right foot, giving it the same loving care I had given her twin.

For all you can tell at this moment, I have the entire evening just to please you. For I do.

"How could you disappoint me, Kevin?" I ask quietly, watching. You're moving away, and I wonder intently what you're doing, what you have planned for me...

Your skin gleams as you move, and I watch you kneel, then I feel my skin tingle as you touch my foot. Large hands, warm and comforting, your attention to my every part... I sigh and let the moment wash over me.

The pace once more slowing, the anticipation building inside of me, and I close my eyes, savouring the moment and your touch that fans flames inside of me.

I breathe deeply in comfort and let the tension ooze from me, enjoying your attention. I tell you so with a moan that breaks free from my throat, wrapped around your name like a gift.

"Keeeeviiinnn..."

Your body relaxing is a tremendous gift to me. "You like that, huh?" I ask, pleased with how your lips release my name.

There is a warm that is filling the room; all other thoughts, all other concerns are a galaxy away. My desire is totally, completely focused on me.

As my hands move up higher on your legs, proceeding from your calves to your thighs, my voice goes deep, speaking to you with a resonance that wraps you around.

"Teresa, you are amazingly beautiful and desirable."

My hands continue their ministrations.

"I am honored... pleased more than I can tell you that you've chosen to spend this evening with me..."

(I watch your face as I speak, and see your eyes close.)

"Tonight I simply want to treat you as the exquisite lady that you are. I want to please you..."

"I want to touch you..."

I want to delight you.."

I want to carry you away to a place of ecstacy that you will forever remember..."

And with that, my hands are on your hips as my mouth kisses the inside of your thighs.

I nod in response to your question. Like it? Oh, Kevin, my whole body hums with it.

Your touch soothes and excites, and I stretch into your hands, enjoying the sensations and the tantalizing trail your fingers make as they trace up my legs.

As you speak, that rumbling sound blankets me in more than just sound, adding to the touch like an extra hand. Your words speak to me deeply, and I sigh with my good fortune, your caresses, and the tremendous intelligence you showed when you slipped me your card.

What you want my whole being echoes in a resounding 'Yes!!' and as I feel heated palms on my hips and that mouth on my thighs, I almost sit up with that kiss. "Kevin..." I whisper, voice deeper and heavy with desire, "I want that... and more... I want to share all of that, all of me, with you..."

One night. But oh... what a night...

I'm surprised, and pleased, as your head bolts up in response to my longings and urges... desires that are flaming bright within me.

"Then you shall, lovely Lady," I promise, as my hand gently guide you to lay your head back down. I am again struck my the beauty of your loveliness.

"Close your eyes, Teresa," I purr... "close your eyes..."

And as I see them drift shut, my hands go to the soft fabric of your panties as I tug at them, working them off of your hips and down your legs. Is your body trembling? I wonder. Certainly it's not from being chilled; it must be from anticipation. My cock feels as if it will explode from being so tight, so full, for its own anticipation... which must wait.

The sheer fabric glides off of your legs, and your feet lift out. I lay your panties beside us on the bed, then turn my attention to your legs, my warm, loving hands coursing again up the length of your legs, so smooth, so soft, so luxurious.

As I near your upper thighs, again I part your legs, admiring the succulent beauty of your nakedness... particularly of your most private area... the hidden, secret part of you that I feel so... honored to explore this night.

My thumbs gently part your labia; they glisten with wetness. I am pleased... so very pleased, that your body is anticipating me.

Exposed.

Vulnerable.

And so wanting.

Your warm hands slide over my hips, my legs, and then remove the last vestige of my seeming modesty. My desire pools deeply within my pelvis, swirling warmth. It causes my muscles to dance and a shiver to travel from the cool air that brushes my now exposed flesh all the way up my spine.

I can only close my eyes in the face of the overwhelming sensations and I focus on them: now slow, paced and pleasurable. As I feel you kneel at the foot of the bed, and your warm palms open my legs, I hold my breath, wondering if I please you.

And then I release that last concern as you open me gently. It is cool air, warm fingers and I'm breathing shallowly as another shiver rolls through me.

Is that your hot breath, Kevin?

Or is it simply the heated weight of your gaze?

Is that the shift of the mattress under your body?

My eyes are closed and I can only guess...

Or hope.

Three lame words which, though so true, are totally inadequate... as impotent as calling the Grand Canyon "pretty."

Three words, however weak: I want you.

A deep surge of air rushes into my lungs as I, without thought, wriggle out of my boxers. Nakedness requires nakedness.

I lower down, my face drawing closer to... you.

Your scent is wonderful, intoxicating, desirable, in a measure beyond words. Teresa, I am honestly not sure there is anything I have wanted so deeply, in my entire life, as this moment, with you.

My elbows settle between your thighs, my hands slipping under your hips as my mouth draws still nearer, my tongue extending, desire peaking, flesh trembling, raw desire spilling forth.

I lay waiting, eyes closed and mind surprisingly clear. My skin is sensitized, feeling the cool air blowing across it in the closed room. I am unsure when my legs started trembling, and even less sure when I began getting so wet... I groan softly deep inside of my chest...

My focus is completely on the heat I feel from you, Kevin, an energy that settles between my legs, and I jump slightly as your hands slide beneath my body.

I feel that tickle of your breath, unmistakable against my dampened folds; I hold my own, trying to still my fluttering muscles that dance with desire.

Want has become yearning and I tighten in your grasp, absorbing your pace and trying to follow it.

Slowly, I tell myself. Slowly...

The tip of my tongue touches with incredible lightness the wetness that is so abundant on the rose petal softness of your labia.

The sweet-beyond-description flavor rushes to my brain causing my heart to rush and my mind to swirl with desire.

My tongue's strong yet gently tip moves up to brush against your clitoris, which is hidden yet waiting. As that happens, my lower lip presses to your pussy, your warmth and wetness sending messages of desire and longing that perfectly match my own.

Teresa, I am electrified by our sensual, loving contact. But you know that already. My desire, channeled from my lips to your body, is unmistakable.

I want to take you... fully...

Even with my held breath, I inhale more as that gentle touch alights on my oh-so-sensitive skin.

My reflexes cause my hips to shift up and more fully into your hands.

Mine are now seeking some part of you that I can touch; I want to show how you're making me feel and slip my fingers through your hair, gently playing with whatever I can touch.

As your tongue presses more firmly, I widen for you, trying to relax while the pleasure builds. I'm certain of one thing, the gentle slowness and rising desire are driving me absolutely senseless!

You suckle, and I sigh, a moan building at the end of each breath. My hands are bolder now, pushing you gently into me as I rock forward. Those feelings are swirling and my clit now clears its hood and peeks out in the hopes of your loving attention.

My eyes are squeezed shut and I roll my head, then arch into it and you, feeling an unravelling deep inside of me...

I was amazed, and yet not, at how fully you responded to me, Teresa.

As your legs spread slightly I am given more access and my tongue probes within you, parting layers of soft, silken skin and meeting with a rich wetness which my tongue absorbs.

The thought occurs to me that I am mouth fucking this incredible woman I had not known two hours before, and the sheer wonder of it all drives me wild with a longing for more.

My mouth goes fully on your soft mound even as my fingers press into the tender skin of your ass, my movements inviting, coaxing, drawing you forth. A gentle moans escapes my lips, creating a soothing vibration on your most sensitive area.

My eyes peek upward, beyond your beautiful breasts, at the look on your face can't help but make me smile.

I am enjoying you immensely, Teresa, but continue to want more. My tongue darts back and forth as I wonder if we'll catch any sleep this amazing night.

My thoughts are thankfully suspended. Swimming in a sea of sensations, I lay open to your mouth and tongue and I arch gently upward with a rush of breath.

I tremble to remain open, not trying to capture you between my thighs; my hips rotate gently as I relax again, back flat on the mattress.

My mouth is dry with the breaths that come faster still, and I have a small, focused view of my world. I flush, with want and a twisting knowledge that I'm completely bared to your every touch, your every motion, and have been since the moment our eyes lingered.

Your buzzing creates a wash of pleasure deep within me, and I feel myself liquefy beneath that tasting tongue, that working mouth and I moan...

It settles in my chest, speaking for my body in heaving sounds and shortened gasps...

The moment, this moment with you, Teresa, is beyond perfect for me.

My body settles into the mattress between your legs, my midsection shfiting so that my hardened member settles down until... his turn comes.

My forearms are under your legs, and my hands moved to stroke your upper thighs from underneath while my mouth continues its revelry on your body, maximally pleased by the sensations of warmth, wetness, movement and taste. You are, simply, mesmeriziing, in every respect.

I am totally attuned to your breathing, and movements as my tongue wthdraws and circles around your clit, batting it softly, playfully before moving back to your softer-than-clouds labia which I alternate in licking and tugging with my lips.

Every part of me is desiring every part of you, even as I enjoy this part so very much. I'm so very thankful you've let me in... quite literally.

A steady pant and sighing moan and I'm only partially aware of my surroundings. Let me clarify that, Kevin, before I become completely incoherent...

I'm only aware of what's touching, brushing, lapping, suckling, caressing and pressing into my body. Your heated breath, the silk comforter, your arms, hands, mouth...

I feel my whole body throb with pleasure, I feel... I feel...

... every nerve ending tingle and a single point of exquisite heat contract suddenly and then expand, spreading out and over me... that rolling joy finds a voice inside of me and it pours out of me like my nectar...

... my body rises and falls, my cries travelling along the musical scale as the tension that has been rising within my depths is suddenly released...

Are your legs starting to tremble? Is your pussy starting to quiver? Is it possible that I am really pleasing you to such a degree that the wave of orgasmic pleasure will start to sweep you away?

My right hand maneuvers out from under your leg and moves up near my chin. Just the tip of my middle and index finger wedge their way in, forcing my hungry mouth to retreat just a bit as their find their way into your opening, the mixture of wetness their compelling them in as they part... twist... touch... carress... tingle... love... enter...

The very tip of my tongue, both soft and hard mingled, now focuses his energies, his electricity really, right on your smooth clitoris. My hand twists just slightly and my fingers are lined up one above the other as they extended furhther in... naturally and pleasingly for us both.

Fuck, I want so very badly to please you to the max!

... my voice breaks and what was a gentle nudging now fully implodes inside of me... I arch upward and what I feel, what I sense, what I am... I dissolve in incoherent mumblings...

... my hands push through your hair, pulling and releasing as I try to wrap my legs around your head... I moan with it, and open to it, trying to think, but can only feel...

... nothing has... how can... Kevin...

With a suddenness, I feel propelled upward, held there and then flop down on the bedspread unable to even understand what is happening... my chest heaving and my hair clinging to me in thin, damp tendrils...

I try to swallow and have one word that is whispered because I lack to spit to say anything louder...

"Wow."

Your legs move and tighten, holding me in place as I bring you pleasure, and your response evokes greater laps of love from me, my mouth hungrily consuming you.

I feel your succulence pulsate around my fingers and my mouth forms into a smile... it brings me great joy to know that I have pleasured you so.

Your body quivers and my mouth holds still. Too much of even a wonderful thing can become overbearing in this moment, so I stay statue-like, awaiting your next cue.

But still, nearly inperceptively (to me) but still enough (for you, I anticipate), I flick my tongue on your clit, guaging your response. I have no need to pull away.

Your warm, your aroma, your flavor (so very distinct and, well, so perfect) pleases me to the point I have no desire to pull away...

There is a warmth flooding my body, making me smile with gratitude to be with you... really with you... in just the way I most desire. The connection is so utterly perfect, I push away thoughts that it is just for one evening...

I lay panting, knees open and splayed for you as you remain between my thighs, decadently teasing... each touch evoking more quivering, high-pitched cries and grasping fingers...

I did want to at least try to catch my breath, but apparently, Kevin, you have other thoughts in mind. And this isn't a complaint... not in the slightest... but I'd at least like to stay conscious for a bit longer...

My body works, undulating on the bed, trying to alternatively push into more sensation and pull away from too much. I arch, body bowing and rocking my hips in short, stilted movements...

You're settled. And I'm unsettled.

And just as I finally think I'm all right, I peak again, a longer cry from deep inside of me... and a part of me wonders if someone might think I'm dying...

Then I think... But what a way to go...

I'm having entirely too much fun with your... agony. You climax again, apparently, and I (again) am very pleased (with myself). My head wobbles back and forth, side to side, feeling the warm softness of your inner thighs.

I sense, I believe, that you have had enough... not forever, but that your vagina needs some level of relief. And so I pull back, reluctantly, giving seven or eight light kisses as if to say, "I'll be back, Baby... I promise... I hate to go..." For I do.

I rise from between your legs, my lower face a mess of wetness and severe pleasure as I kneel there on the bed, supporting myself on my arms. Your body is absolutely glorious, your breasts providing a perfect sight for me, matched only by the speechless, satiated, somewhat exhausted look on your face.

"Teresa... Baby... you okay?" I ask in feigned concerned. I know the answer already. You are very, very okay. As am I.

Which is not to say I'm not anticipating... more. But we both know that, as well.

Ok... breathing... might be... nice... Hell, I think. Now I'm panting even inside of my own head.

We seem to have turned a corner, you and I. Where we had danced together, slowly uncovering each other's bodies, we have shared (Ok, I got and you gave) pleasure and a dizzying release that I'm still reeling from.

Each touch, no matter how gentle, causes my stomach to flutter with it, and I thankfully, but grudgingly, feel the bed shift.

I look down between the valley of my breasts, still heaving, and I am not sure if I'm smiling or completely catatonic. But you ask me a question that would have caused me to laugh, if I didn't think I'd be in more trouble.

And then I know you're teasing. So I nod, body flushed, eyes bright and try to move. Pitiful. I know. But it's your fault. All your fault. And you're not only loving it, but you don't even care.

Well, that isn't entirely true. Because as my heart slows to a near-normal rate and my breathing tries to at least match it, I realize that you care very much, as do I.

The night is still young. Only one night... But I can consider that bitter-sweetness later. Because I feel that something more is coming... and soon...

Your slight nod was, well, perfect. You can't speak, I realize, and I also then realize that I am with a very special woman... a very sensual woman, who receives, and gives, herself fully.

If I wasn't aroused before, I am even more so now.

I shift my body carefully, as though I don't wish to disturb you at all, and as I do, navigating over your left leg, the tip of my cock inadvertantly swipes across your upper thigh, leaving a streak of precum. Without realizing it or even meaning to, I have marked you. For this one evening, you are mine. And I am yours. My moist face testifies to that fact.

Laying down next to you, I prop my head up with my right hand, elbow down, and have a view of your entire body from that angle, my face perhaps ten, twelve inches from your own.

I recall how you looked to me in the restaurant, and remember how I was drawn to you, moth to flame, magnet to magnet, male to female. And the attraction, the connection is increased a thousand times over now. A part of me wonders, come morning, will I be able to walk away? But I push the thought aside. Damn the morning; now is now.

My left hand is resting on your belly, as though the two kinds of flesh were created for each other. My index finger traces your belly button even as my dark brown eyes are fixated on yours. Still drawn by an invisible force, my finger tips proceed lower; I know precisely the look, the feel, the taste, the succulence, the erotic beauty of your private area (it was private, but I feel fully acquainted now with your pussy)... and so my fingers venture as though hiking terrain they've instinctively come to know well. They feel, part, stroke, probe, and love on you.

Finally words form. They are simple, yet an ultimate compliment.

"Teresa," I say, still captivated by your name. "You are such a woman..."

Small movements that mean so very much. You watch me, as I watch you, circling your prey as I, too, am predator. Just resting after a full meal. But just you wait...

I feel that heated wetness across my upper leg and if I wasn't sure if what you had done brought you pleasure, that one intimate and obvious fact was now drying against my skin. As mine seems to be drying against yours.

I smile, that gentle joy written clearly on my face, and where I may have once questioned my decision to come to your room after that subtle invitation, that hesitation has disappeared.

The lazy circling of your fingers as you explore my flesh; our gazes locked and deep as though a connection between us is being formed. I mentally dance away from such a concept and just languish beneath your attention as your fingers move lower.

My eyelids flutter a little, and I sigh with it, shifting slightly against your fingers.

"Kevin," I answer, as though saying it could make this moment even more real to me. I touch the mouth that brought me such pleasure and trace your lips. "You don't know the half of it," I tease, finally able to speak.

You lean... to kiss me. And I wonder how your taste is to you. I'm pleased that you are not repulsed by us... by the combined serendipity of this amazing encounter.

"Oh... is that so...?" I ask playfully between kisses.

I lay on my back, my right hand slipping under your body, absorbing the softness, the warmth that is Teresa, my lover.

"Come to me... and show me then... please..." I purr.

I look into your eyes and am truly entranced. All other moments, all other thoughts have evaporated into nothingness beyond the sheer wonder of being so near you.

The words bounce around in my mind. Do I wish to go this far? Or should I somehow be more coy? Fuck it all, I decide. Speak.

My eyes are serious, yet soft... inviting.

"Teresa, I am yours... to please you this evening however you desire. You may have... anything."

I raise my head for our lips to meet, our tongues quickly following. I lower back down in the kiss, and you follow.

I wonder if you are as creative as you are desirable. But I really have no doubt...

Back
Top Bottom