Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance... an invitation to develop a story

BEdZ

Star
I was in Pittsburg, staying at the Renaissance Hotel on 6th Street, having a late dinner in the Opus with three male co-workers, after a long day of conferencing. I have to admit I was worn out, but the wine, while relaxing me and helping to free me from the stress of the day, also served to heighten my already-attuned sexual radar. While we were sharing stories of business exploits mixed with ribald humor, my attention began to turn from the conversation and the prime rib in front of me, as my eyes locked first once then twice on a woman seated about 20 feet away.

The brunette, with hair flowing just below her shoulders was eating with a female companion, and their laughter and upbeat spirit helped to lighten the darkened atmosphere of the swanky restaurant.

By the time our eyes had locked on each other for the third time... being clearly more than just a glance... I felt a slight stirring in the lower regions. I think I was starting to get an erection....

With this third look, our eyes kept their attention on the other person, and she flashed me a quick, somehow shy, maybe embarrassed smile. She glanced aside at her friend, to make sure she had not noticed... and she was safe. Her dark-haired companion had been re-arranging the salad with her fork. Hopefully (I thought) she glanced back at me, to find an inviting, serious look that sought to communicate, "I want you... now."

Her eyes broke our stare, and she hurriedly fumbled with the slice of bread on her plate, while I grunted a response to my table mates, never looking away. For me... the hunt was on.

Something about this girl... this woman... captivated me. Her mesmerizing eyes? The flow of her hair? Her relaxed laugh? Or a erotic energy that seemed focused my direction... I don't know. But I wanted her... I knew that.

I took out a business card, scribbled my room number on the back, stuck it in my shirt pocket, and took a less-than-direct route to the restroom, passing within feet of this woman who had caught me with such an allure. A slight up-turn of the edges of my mouth as she glanced at me as I walked by, and I hoped the message was clear. I would know in a manner of minutes.

I took a bit longer than needed in the restroom... brushed my fingers through my hair, and stepped back out into the restaurant, my eyes immediately locking on her position. As though on cue, she stood up, excused herself and started toward the women's restroom. I paused momentarily, and then brushed near her shoulder as we both rounded a table. I spun around apologetically (but planned), reaching for her hand ever so briefly to appologize for my clumsiness, and slipped my card into her hand. She assured me, softly, "Oh, don't worry about it," and the game was on.

She picked up the hidden cues, playing along with me, conveying -- without so much as a word -- that she felt a desire for me, as well.

My heart was pounding, wildly... Could others hear it? ... and wondered if I would learn her name before our first kiss.

It had started as an innocent enough thing. Her girlfriend Wendy had been in town for a stopover and wanted to meet at her hotel. Easy, right? Catch up? Of course. It had seemed ages since they had managed to connect with each other and the restaurant, though quiet, seemed good enough. The smells of the food were delicious, and the ambience was lovely.

They had been heavily involved in a discussion, reminiscing about past lovers, broken hearts and beds when amidst a particularly amusing part of the story, Teresa looked up. Why, she couldn't really say, but it was almost as though she felt a weighted glance brush against her skin. She had almost felt the laughter stop mid-breath, but she recovered quickly, and brushed a speck of roll that had dropped on the tablecloth onto a sideplate before renewing the conversation.

Wendy was good about not noticing. After all, she was describing her current boyfriend and was almost gushing with the flush of his memory. He must have been good in bed, she mused and looked up again at those eyes that were again looking at her. It wasn't just a glance, was it? Turning resolutely away, she gratefully took a sip of her wine and swallowed it before doing the unthinkable. She looked directly at him, and noticed the connection almost spark clear across the room.

She took the time to take him in; and after noting certain appealing things about him, she noticed that same interest peak in him. Suddenly self-conscious, Teresa looked away and almost felt the warm blush creep up from the base of her neck. But it was palpable. She felt that lurch in her stomach and that heart thumping in her chest. Nodding, Wendy was still engrossed in her regaling tales of where they had gone for dinner, their first moments of intimacy... on and on so that it wasn't like she might miss something if she just... Wait. Where did he go?

Calming herself for a moment, she looked around the room, almost thinking, maybe wondering... was he meeting someone? Did he catch sight of someone else? Was he actually looking at HER? Then swallowing everything down, instead she thought logically, or as logically as she could as her heart beat a strong, healthy rhythm knocking against her ribs. It occurred to her that he was in the restroom. That must have been it.

Wendy took a breath and Teresa took that moment to say, "Excuse me hun, won't be a minute," and stood suddenly seeing him round the corner from the rest rooms. Resolutely taking steps almost directly at him, she kept the flush out of her cheeks, but not out of her eyes as they locked once more on his. It was a bit distracting, and she almost didn't notice the empty set table before her, deftly avoiding it, putting her directly in his path.

The connection was solid, but firm, and instantaneous. She had to swallow to moisten her throat again as he apologized. Teresa wasn't sure what she had murmured, but she felt the hard paper pressed into her hand as he moved past. Holding onto his hand for a longer beat as they parted, she put an extra twist into her step and made her way to the rest rooms.

It was there that she steadied herself on the counter, looking into her blue-gray eyes which sparkled mischievously. "Oh, HONEY," she said to her reflection, and cautiously opened her palm, looking at the front. She had his name, and his office number. But there was an embossed impression in reverse barely discernible on the front. With her eyes widening she processed what it was. She also had his room number here at the hotel.

She was glad to be there alone, as she moved away from the mirror, knowing that the heat had begun to crawl up her spine. Leaning against the cool, marble wall, she took the time to take a breath. And ask herself a question. And as she squeezed her fingers together a little more tightly, she felt the care pressing into her palm. She had already known the answer and memorized the room number.

She needed to breathe. And she needed to calm down. That walk back to the table seemed a little longer than the one getting here, and closing her eyes, she cleared her mind. Her legs stilled, her breathing eased, and despite her best efforts, that tripping heart still tapped its rhythm inside of her, the excitement and expectation fueling it forward.

Swallowing as she finished up, she checked her reflection and hoped that Wendy hadn't missed her too much. Because, from the sounds of it, she had lots of stories to tell about Lance. And why he was called that. Ha. Ha. Ha.

The brush of my body against this woman was so much more than incidental. If it were possible for there to be electricity between two complete strangers, that's what I felt.

As I returned to my table, I kept an eye on you as you walked toward the restroom, like someone distracted, almost in a hurry.

I imagined you in there, glancing in the mirror, studying the name on the card, taking in the room number. Would you crush it and throw it into the wastecan? Would you report me as some kind of stalker to the hostest? Or would you accept my... invitation?

My heart was pounding wildly. I excused myself from the table, telling my co-workers that I needed to make it an early night. I then took the check, scribbled my name and room number on it, to be added to my charge, and disappeared out of the restaurant before you had the chance to return to your table.

My hand trembled as I pushed the button for the elevator. I had done nothing like this ever before, and for all the ways it could go wrong, resolved never to do it again. Except.

Except that I was totally memerized by your eyes and the connection I felt we had made.

My mouth was dry as I entered my room, slipped out of my shoes and my suitcoat. I checked my hair in the mirror and made sure the lighting was soft but not dark. And then waited.

Kevin, what kind of idiot are you? I wondered to myself. Surely you would never come to my room.

Gone. Great googy mooglies, what kind of idiotic moron was I?

Closing my eyes and turning back around the corner, I catch sight of you at the elevators, pressing the button to go up. To your room, I can only assume, or hope, and squeezing back into the alcove, I hold my breath, unsure as to why I'm hiding from you.

It was that blush that was streaked across my cheeks, I was sure of it. Possibilities swirled in my head as I considered what I might be able to... what excuse I could... Of course. I looked flushed. Maybe I was... sick, yes. I had to go. Wendy, of course she would understand, wouldn't she?

It wasn't like they might not have another time to catch up, reminisce and hear about Lance, or whatever next conquest she had made. It had been nice to hear about, since I haven't been with someone for almost a month. Work. Life. It went by so fast. As did opportunities.

Squaring my shoulders, I resolutely move to our table and smile down at Wendy, whose eyes show concern for my appearance. "Something must not have agreed with me," I say with just the right touch of weakness. "I'm going to see about maybe... staying overnight here. I don't even trust myself to drive."

She looks like she's going to come up with some excuse, but I brush them all away. "You're not even finished your meal, hun. And since I'm here, we'll be able to continue our conversation... Tomorrow." Cutting off anything further, I say, "Think nothing of it," and walk swiftly to the elevators before my resolve wanes and I ask myself a stupid question.

Like... what was I going to say to... Kevin... to you... when I got there? The doors open and I step in, still considering. Then my eyes widen as the elevator doors close on my startled expression, and I half try to talk myself up and talk myself out of this next move. Ungrateful, tinted mirrors deepen my blush and I lean against them in defiance, seeking the coolness of them while reaching for that place, that solid place where I made my decision.

Still searching, the doors open on your floor. Although I memorized the room number, I still glance down to my palm, just to reassure myself that I didn't actually imagine this whole thing. Stepping quietly down the hall, I pad along the carpet and stopping in front of your door, my hand hovers, about to knock.

Should I tap? Or knock? 'Oh, hell,' I think, 'snap out of it, Teresa! You're here now. Why did you take that first step if you weren't sure?' Wavering, but daring as well, I choose a comfortable knock in between, which STILL sounds too loud to me and I hold my breath, now unsure that you're even IN your room.

The knock was tentative, and my heart skipped a beat. I was nervous as hell, and tried to swallow, but there was nothing there to swallow. I was scared my voice would crack as I opened the door. I had to look calm, assured, confident. I sure wasn't feeling it.

I swung the door open... and my eyes couldn't blink. You were captivating across the room; up close... six feet away was it?... you were stunning.

My heart was pounding. Please don't run, I said silently... to you. Please don't run...

"Hi. I'm Kevin." My voice sounded unnatural. "I'm really glad... you accepted my invitation. Want to come in?" I extended my hand for a handshake. It felt unnatural, but that's what we do in our culture.

My tongue extended just slightly to wet my lips. I hoped you didn't notice.

Damn, she's hot, I thought... hoping my words were just inside my head.

Although I was expecting it, the door opening almost scared me. As it was, I almost jumped and would have even more embarrassed than I already was, standing outside of a strange man's room. Your room. My hand clutched the card reflexively as I was held by you standing in front of me, looking every ounce as nervous as I was.

I almost stepped forward without an invitation so that I could guarantee my feet would work and my knees wouldn't give out. And to show my resolve to simply come into your room. But was anything really that simple?

Close up, I could see your eyes more clearly, and the connection that was felt a few floors down now galvanized itself so that I could not look away. I wanted to say, 'I don't usually do this,' but until something more than gaping shock and erratic heartbeats happened, I found it a distracting thought that was irrelevant in the extreme.

And glad not to have to say a damned thing, because it seemed that every ounce of spit I had in my mouth had vacated the premises. I couldn't even swallow. "Kevin," I heard myself repeat, making sure that I was still in reality and that tinny sound in my ears really WAS my voice. "Nice to meet you," I reply politely, automatically and then, you ask the question that I'd been asking myself all the damned way up here. I seem to be too distracted to even introduce myself.

Seeing your hand, I grasp it, and the warmth steals its way into mine, then travels almost halfway up my arm. It was stronger than the briefest touch downstairs, and I am drawn into the room before I can even answer you.

"Thank you," I murmur, and then suddenly become aware of my surroundings. "Expecting someone?" I ask, surprising myself with my boldness, and then feeling that blush paint its way from my neck and then crawl across my features as I look away, realizing that I haven't even let go of your hand yet. Licking your lips was the least of my concerns, as I pressed the back of my free hand to my cheek, trying to will down the warmth.

Your nervousness helped to settle my own; I was grateful not to be the only one wondering well the hell I had gotten myself into.

At the same time, I was nearly speechless. When we were in the restaurant, I had spent enough time staring at you (leering, some might say) that I had nearly memorized your features. But here, in person, you were more beautiful than I had realized.

It's strange to see, but here, up close, I saw you (may I say?) your imperfections; the hairs that were out of place, the frightenness in your eyes, the very... womanness of you... and I was that much more attracted.

Our hands were still joined, and there was some electricity there. I wasn't sure I could or ever wanted to let go.

And then a soft smile spread across my face, as I saw the blush spread down to your upper chest, the way a woman does.

"I'm sorry... I still don't know your name."

My heart was racing, and then I started to blush. I was aware of the beginning of an erection.

My eyes tried to reassure you... you were safe, here, with me.

"Teresa," I say, feeling your hesitation at letting me go; my response so breathless, I have to clear my throat and say it again. "Teresa," I repeat, with a stronger voice. Finally gathering enough courage to look up at you, I am immediately reminded of why I decided to come up to your room - accept your invitation - in the first place.

It was as though your eyes were drinking me in; I watched, fascinated, and felt at that moment, that I was the most important thing to you. Your hand had not let go of mine, and my fingers curled tighter around yours. The attention made me shy, and my lips twitched with a self-conscious smile.

It might have been that blush that brushed your cheeks, and a look in your eyes that sought to calm me.

It could have been the promise of muscular, broad shoulders as they were barely contained inside of your shirt.

Or it could have been that feeling that spread further from our contact that drew me closer, and made me want to feel more of it.

Whatever it was, I felt my heartbeat slowing, my breathing become deeper, and the nervousness and self-doubt that I had when I tentatively tapped on your door slowly dissipate.

That connection I felt in the restaurant was amplified by your apparent hesitation as well, and a tingle spread upwards and outwards as my lips parted slightly.

"Hi," I venture softly, and smile, my eyes sparkling. "Nice room."

"Hi, Teresa," I respond shyly, quietly. Something about knowing your name makes my heart race; it's as if that's the sign that this isn't just a dream... that you truly are... here in my room.

Our hands still joined, I half bring you in while you half respond on your own, and my left hand goes to swing the door shut.

I start to become more bold, laying aside the thoughts of you-should-have-never-done-this in exchange for yes-she's-truly-here.

Suddenly the proper greeting is no longer a hand-shake but a hug... soft, reassuring, warm, even comforting.

"May I?" I ask as I pull you gently close, our right hands changing from a shake to a hold while my left goes around your back.

Your body pulls close and I breathe in your aroma; somehow the soft scent that you carry perfectly matches what I would have expected, and though somehow forbidden this hug feels perfectly right. It's as if we... match.

"Do you live here in Pittsburg... Teresa?" I ask. My voice is remarkably soft. I am keenly aware of the rhythm of my heart, and of how your hair was soft against my cheek.

As you draw me closer, enveloping me in a hug, (doesn't that word pale in the face of what was actually happening?), I feel my heart beat in my chest, because the waiting and wondering has somehow stopped.

I didn't misunderstand. And you didn't look at me as though a third eye had grown from my forehead. You didn't even laugh at my boldness and slam the door to your room in my face... all very imagined outcomes from the chance encounter. Your eyes were warm, inviting, caring, and the touch, intimate and tender, is returned just as tenderly.

Your presence that caught my eye in the restaurant was so much more intoxicating this close, your scent filling my senses with a fine mix of freshness, nerves and something that escapes my catalogue of smells. Not cologne. Not applied. This must only mean that it's you.

Without even speaking, I lean into that warmth, and hear your voice resonating in your chest. The sound is even more calming, and when you say my name for a second time, I feel a sharp zing, and stifle a gasp. Everything was conspiring against me, and this meeting, this tryst, was more anticpated than anything I had ever waited for in my life. My hand heats in yours slightly, as I'm very aware of the skin contact and the fact that you are still touching me.

"Yes, Kevin," I murmur, nestled in your arms. It's a comforting place and one I would prefer not to relinquish just yet. "And do you often travel here?"

The entire experience of being so near you causes my mind to reel. Yes, she really responded, and yes, here we are, together.

"Not really," I answer, hating to have to deal with anything so mundane. "My firm brings me here just once a year, from Louisville. I'm glad..." I pausing, ready to make my first confession, "that this was the time to come here."

My breathing is deeper than usual; I try to calm my body, but it's not responding well.

"Teresa..." I speak again, loving the sound of your name. "You want to sit down... maybe chat a bit?"

Truth was, I didn't have much of a game plan; truth was, I never imagined you'd show up. And so I was still in a bit of shock.

And then the realization dawned on me: chatting would be fine, but I really wanted to be much nearer to you... than that.

I felt the shift and leaned back, daring to break a bit of the contact with you to look into your face. My eyes are bright, and as I glance at you again, I can't help but mentally pinch myself. Reality rushes in and my fingers gently squeeze your upper arms as I try to remain focused.

Your answer makes me think of something pedestrian. You are far, but not too far. And once a year? My playful nature surged to the fore and whispered at me, 'Then this would have to be a memorable one, because a lot of things could happen in a year...'

"Sit?" I ask, glad to shut that voice up for the moment, swallowing a little at the suggestion for more separation. "We can do that," I respond hesitantly, and lean in to give you a finishing flair for the embrace that has begun to define this meeting. And I find myself asking something I would never have considered before stepping onto that elevator. "Actually, I kind of like this, if that's all right?"

My heart beat harder at that, and I almost lean away, knowing that certainly, that thrum in my chest could not be missed. But I was loathe to move, enjoying the sound of your voice against my cheek. I try to remain calm, laying my face against your chest again, and say as nonchalantly as my breathless voice can manage, "So, Kevin, what do you want to talk about?"

"This is very alright, Teresa." I ventured to let a part of my stirring heart show. "I really don't need anything else at this moment but to hold you," I confess, my body finding a new closeness to you.

I suddenly felt ever-so-slightly light-headed, the wonder of your invitation sweeping over me. She wants to hold you, you dolt, I told myself. And so I did.

Two awarenesses rush over me as we embrace, a bit more intimately than our first. I blush to remember the sheer innocence of it all, but I distinctly felt your breasts pressing against my chest, and it was a beautiful sensation. You are soft, yet firm, and very warm. And I feel amazingly comfortable.

And at the same time, the arousal that had begun earlier but had managed to stay incognito is hidden no longer. I am certain you must feel my emerging hardness forming against your midsection... and though I am embarrassed, I can no longer pull away that metal from a magnet. I am drawn to you on a very physical level, and I love the sense of holding you close.

The question of what I want to talk about is not ignored; it is forgotten. I feel like I can hold you like this... forever.

My breath comes shallower in my chest, unsure as to whether it's the answer to my question or your rising need that I feel pressing against me. I allow the feelings to flow and am glad of your embrace since I'm no longer sure that I can stand on my own.

I feel the heat of you from beneath your clothing, radiating warmth that makes me respond to you and my heart thumps louder. I'm sure you can't mistake that sound; it rushes in my ears and my arms slide closer, palm now open on my free hand to reassure me that you really are here. That I really am here.

There is so much I wish to say, and lack not a courageous bone in my body to even form the words. Shyness suddenly overcomes me, and I close my eyes, just trying to digest everything. My cheeks flush, and I'm thankful that you, too, are quiet in the moment. I'm usually quite witty, but here and now, I am almost speechless.

"Kevin..." My voice is thick and I stop. It is full of emotion, and it's too much. So, taking a breath, I tremble a little. "Maybe we should sit down." Before I fall down, I mean, and blush at the thought of it.

I can't identify it, but you are clearly responding to me... to us. I'm used to second-guessing myself in relationships. Did I read it wrong? What if I blow it? How will I mess this up? But I sense that this... that you... will be different.

It sounds cliche, but my heart truly is racing. The sheer aliveness of this moment with you makes all moments that came before seem plastic, shallow, hallow.

"Let's sit," I agree, but instead of the couch, we find ourselves at the foot of the king-size bed that is naturally meant to be the center of the room.

We sit somewhat awkwardly, reminding me of a boy and girl sitting at the Junior High dance, unsure of what to do with arms and legs and...

I am seated on your right, my left hand on your back, my right on my lap, but moving instinctively to your leg.

I want to kiss you, but even now that feels too forward. But a simple statement spills forth. And I blush.

"Teresa... you feel... really nice..." I can't look you in the eyes.

'Moving is good,' I think. 'Breathing is good, too, and not so I hyperventilate, no, that wouldn't be all that good at all...' I try to stay focused, upright and in the room. This has never happened, never even been considered...

I almost fall onto the end of the bed; it has more give than I expected and I cling to you for a moment, then right myself, blushing furiously. Your hand on my back calms me a little, and your hand on my thigh, it heats my skin with the touch.

'How old are you, Teresa?'

Running a hand through my hair I think that I'm good, I can do this, I can sit with a stranger, I can talk, I can even...

"I d-d-d-d-do?" I stutter in response. And bring down more internal reprimands... 'Oh now really. How damned attractive. Yes, it was official. You have regressed and not so...'

Wait.

"You do too," I say, cutting my self-doubt off at the knees. Placing a gentle hand on top of yours, it trembles just a bit, and stealing a glance at you, notice you won't look at me. Somehow, that makes me feel better, and I venture a small question, stepping tenuously out on that limb, hearing the cracking beneath my weight already in my own mind...

"Why did you give me your card in the restaurant, Kevin?"

My nerves settle. And I venture to look at you, very aware of where we are now.

"Yes, Teresa... you do..." respond.

Your question unnerves me, strangely. I did not see it coming.

I breath in deeply, and swallow hard.

Time to be bold, though my heart is preparing to leap from my chest.

"Why? Because I was quite... drawn to you." I breath in again.

"And because... I wanted to do... this..."

And I leaned to you, closing my eyes, and pressed my lips, just slightly open, to yours.

The distance closes between us. I must admit, I expect a flippant remark, or some excuse that you were actually looking at my friend but settled for me.

But that is not the case, that isn't in your eyes, nor in your words as you lean forward. I can do nothing more than follow.

Like two sides of the same coin, we are drawn to together.

My heart is beating wildly, my breath shallow in my chest and the touch, electric, as my lips meet yours. I feel that hand resting on my back now pressing me forward into you, and I need to find a place to hang on before I lose traction.

Who the hell thinks silken comforters are sexy, anyway?

My hands reach out, grasping at your shirt, and I hang on, clinging to the contact as though it simply punctuated what we had been saying to each other downstairs -- without speech -- just eyes. And something indescribable that has exploded here in this room. Your room.

I am breathless, like all of the air has been sucked from my lungs and I lean back from it, trying to catch it before I see spots before my eyes.

I blink at you, more in shock that it wasn't just in my head and move my grip to your upper arms. Good and solid. And reassuring. I wasn't going to fall. Because if I did, I had every reason to believe that you would catch me.

A flush colours my cheeks, my eyes now sparkling and I look to your reaction. I'm not sure who kissed who... um whom... but I want to know if that initial contact was a mistake. Or if that set off something more.

Our kiss -- our first kiss -- is simple. Understated. Pure. Gentle. Soft. Momentary.

Your touch, the softness of your lips against mine, and the warmth that radiates from your face and enlightens mine... the scent that you carry, the slight taste the tip of my tongue discerns... it is all very simple. And direct. And erotic. And electric.

Your hand settles on mine, and my chest tightens, a primeval response that I have no control over. But when you grasp takes hold of my shirt, there's a tingle that washes over my entire body. It is so (here's that word again) simple, yet wonderful.

And then you pull away. My mind stops abruptly, having forgotten to fasten my seatbelt, and I crash forward, instantly terrified that I have done something wrong. Fearfully I open my eyes and see your face, and my mind is set at ease. You're not running. You're not threatened. You are breathless. And silly words escape my lips, before I have time to think.

"Wow... you are... wow!" My words are very quiet, yet intense, punctuated by the wide, spontaneous smile on my face.

I want to kiss you again. Badly.

I must look a sight, staring up at you. But suddenly, like a pressure valve has been released, that doesn't matter to me anymore. I could ask questions, I could toy with answers, talk myself into or out of many different places, and it would not alter this one plain and simple fact:

That was one helluva kiss.

Spontaneous. Memorable. And so thrilling that I feel your reaction to the very tips of my toes.

Swallowing becomes difficult, and your smile that lights up your face can only pale slightly in the brightness of my own.

"Wow is right..." I struggle to say, and am spilling forward again without even knowing when the muscles that govern such things have abandoned ship or mutinied. Or had learned to think on their own. Or ceased to function.

What I want has become more instinct than knowledge, and my fingers tighten around your biceps, either bracing you or me for what was about to come. I want to say your name, but it must be etched in my eyes as you begin to unfocus the closer I get...

I want you. That's all I'm certain of at this moment. I want you.

I want to be near you.

I want to feel you,

touch you,

kiss you

taste you,

experience you.

My right hand ventures up to the side of your face, feeling your softness and warmth as our bodies draw togther. My eyes are closed; I don't know about yours. My lips are parted slightly, my tongue poised just behind my lips.

Our lips meet again, my fingertips finding the velvet of your hair. All of my sense are fully and totally alive to you.

My thumb finds the soft place just in front of your ear and I lean into the kiss. Somehow, in ways unknown me, we both instinctively know to lean back, your back finding the mattress as our kiss deepens; I am supported on my left elbow, my hand just under your shoulder.

I sneak a peek, opening my eyes just a fraction, and catch the lovely sight of your hair splashing upon the silken comforter. Our kiss tightens as my lip form into a smile. How the hell was I so lucky to find you?

I'm breathing, I'm sure of it, and as I close my eyes, leaning more into the kiss, little sparkles of colour burst inside of my head.

Your hands are gentle, warm... And all I know is that I want to press against you, feel you, your heart beat thrumming against mine and I'm overwhelmed by it.

My back seeks support, not desperately, but gently and in increments, finally resting in a cloud of silken texture and you. Your soft touch, your reassuring strength, I feel held there with you, suspended in the moment.

After that breath of blissful sharing, my lips part slightly and my hands shift to slide across your back, softly exploring and pressing. The initial nervousness is replaced by a different tension, and I blink my eyes open to take you in above me.

Your face fills my vision, the smoothness of your forehead, the slight stubble beginning on your cheek, eyes closed.

The kiss unbroken.

I want to stroke along your brow, question why you had even noticed me. But that thought swirls out of existence in the rising storm within me and my hands seek your shoulders instead as my eyes flutter closed once more.

Is it possible that my desire is clouding my perspective? I'm not sure just what is happening; I am only aware that there is no where else on this planet I wish to be than close to you.

As we kiss, enveloped by the streams of passion that are carrying us both away, my hand shifts on your cheek, my thumb brushing near the lips that are bringing me such pleasure.

As my hand moves, my arm moves with it, touching very lightly against the mound of your left breast, sparking a whole new array of desires and longings within me.

For the first time, our tongues meet, and the sensation is exhilirating. The warmth, the softness, the wetness conspire to make me lose all awareness of everything else. All I know is you. All I want... is you.

Soft caress. It joins with the passionate pressure against my lips, and my nerve endings are so bristling that I feel every motion, no matter how slight, brushing my body.

That light contact burns its way from my lips to my nipple which hardens with the swipe of your arm. I gasp in your mouth, arching slightly as my eyes fly open. Warmth curls lower, touching me, awakening something so deep inside of me that I didn't even know that it lurked there... waiting.

I taste your tongue on mine, and a heated want wraps around me like a gentle blanket. My mouth opens wider, my head presses forward as I shift to hold you closer to me. I press into you and feel that pulsing move within me, my blood carrying it through my veins like liquid fire.

My body is alive with desire to yours. My longing for you is growing, desire heightening in rhythm with the hardness that is developing below.

I feel your breath as my arm brushes your breast and I know I should hold off... but I don't. Exchanging "what should be" for what desire beacons forth, my hand trails down the side of your face... feeling the warmth of your neck... and then your upper arm... before coming to press softly against the fullness of your breast. A part of me cautions that I am going too far, but your responsiveness is a mistress I cannot resist.

As I feel the fabric beneath my hand my leg comes to rest against yours, our kiss deepening at the same time. Our tongues clash, revelling in the sheer pleasure of their encounter.

Back
Top Bottom