Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance... an invitation to develop a story

Where my new-found confidence comes from, I'm not sure. All I know is that pleasure is ours; yours and mine to share. I have been pleased, and now, the balance, the scales must be tipped back.

I taste my tang on your lips, smell me on you, and I remember, with quivering memories, exactly how that all came about.

I slowly kiss down your neck, feeling the pulse in it, thrumming against my lips. I continue to trace lower, mouth open against your torso and then, further down to your stomach. I nip at it gently, feeling your skin between my teeth for a moment before I release it.

"Anything?" I whisper mischievously against your flesh and let my tongue play over you, tasting your uniqueness on the tip of my tongue. I want more, and instead of asking, I take you up on the offer.

"Mine," I breathe gently, and then let my lips open to encompass the head of your cock, breath hot against it as I wait.

I think wickedly that payback is a bitch, but I can't imagine you not enjoying it. Or so I hope...

I was ready, frankly, for you to straddle me... for you to hover over me, tempting me, teasing me, loving me in some way... but this I did not see.

As your kisses lowered on my body I twitched with sensual anticipation and your nip on my torso made my body start... not from fear or worry but an even heightened anticipation.

"Oh... fuck..." I moaned softly as your lips trailed further south, your hands like velvety feathers that coursed my skin, setting every nerve ending a warming that I would be pleasured in a way I had never known before.

How could you do this? How was it that you knew me well enough to thrill my very core?

As your lips came wickedly near to touching against the smooth head of my swollen member my fingers traced through your hair, causing me to flash back to the chance encounter downstairs; it was your hair that first made me notice you, somehow. And now those locks were intertwined in my fingers.

"Oh... Teresa..." The words formed with difficulty. "What... are you... doing... to me...?"

I was aware, as if on the fringes of realization, that my legs were starting to tremble.

Please take me, I beg... wordlessly.

A gentle breath, one puff across your head and I touch you with the tip of my tongue. I circle it around your head, taking one long swipe down the full length of you, then blow once more to let the wetness dry.

Your fingers are twisting through my hair and I finally settle over your silken skin, my lips parting and I take you slowly inside of my mouth. I hum against you, and then pull up gently to speak, my lips brushing you with the words I form.

"If you have to ask, Kevin..." I teasingly say...

And I wrap my hand around the base of your shaft, taking you inside of my warm wet mouth and begin the slow and agonizing pleasuring of you.

Long swipes. Wet lapping. And suckling, interspersed with gently pressure from my teeth. Building and flagging, rising and teasing, giving and taking...

The sounds of your pleasure, the trembling I feel against my hands, they spur me forward and I continue as I listen... cupping you gently...

Teresa, my entire lower body trembled as you blew across the wetness you had left, chilling me and warming me and exciting me immensely. I felt a tingle expand from the very bottom of my feet and shoot up my entire body... only long enough for your lips to begin their magic.

As your mouth encapsules the head of my cock, totally alive with a pulsating desire, a gutteral moan escapes from my lungs past my lips.

Oh... fuck...

I pull my knees up slightly as your hand encircles me. I shift left and right, seeking to relax, but such attempts are totally useless.

You might do this for hours... I might last only minutes... but either way, it is a moment of extended, glorious bliss. All I know is that I never want it to end... while also hoping I can hold back, to the very point of my eruption... wanting to cum... well... not to cum until...

A kaleidoscope of colors flashes in my brain as intense sensations wash over me. The desire I feel for you is beyond words...

Your struggles bring a tender smile to my face and I suckle down your length further, taking it more fully into my mouth.

I moan gently against you, my hand cupping your balls and warming them in my palm, letting them feel the energy from me as I continue to build the rhythmic pace.

I take it slow; building then pausing, building more and then pausing, each slow arc upward slightly higher than the last. I stroke your shaft, now fully encompassing you with everything I can.

Encouraging, listening, sensing, tasting... You are my focus, the pleasure I give you the only thing that occupies my thoughts and I pace as you pace, lead where you follow and push where you recede...

More... I think... I want... I moan deep inside of my throat and think of more still, savouring succulent revenge with a rapidly moving tongue...

The magic you are working on me is nearly more than I can fathom.

Every touch is totally perfect, just what I would desire, to the max.

"Ohhhh... Teresa..." I seek to moan, aware that my voice doesn't sound like my own.

One of my legs moved, coming to rest against your body, your warmth transferring to me in an erotic exchange.

My toes curl. My ass muscles tighten. And finally, mustering all my will, my hands take your face and seek to remove you. "Please... Teresa... oh fuck... you are... wonderful... Stop..." I caution. "No... don't..."

I want... I want to cum... more desparately than I want to take my next breath... but..."

"Please... stop...." A matter of moments, and it will be too late...

And, as you have asked me so nicely, I stop. My breath brushes across your head and I pivot my head...

Looking up at you, I wonder, consider...

... then I renew my suckling with added pressure, pushing you over the edge.

I want you to feel the dizzying joy of release that I have already felt with you, that seizing pleasure that rolled through me as I want to relay that directly to you.

And I swallow... and swallow again...

My fingernails dragging across your torso and stomach, circling, adding to the sensations...

I exhale with relief. You have heard my request, and I am eager to change positions... to draw near to you... to enter you... to experience this phenominal closeness... together.

And then your lips take me again! With renewed fervor and intensity. My head thrashes back and forth, my legs pull up, straining to stop the inevitable.

A molten rush of electricity shoots through my entire body as I feel the eruption, a flow of seed that seems to issue from the core of my being, reaching all the way from head to naked foot.

Damn! Damn! Damn!! I think, not sure if the words were actually verbalized... not in anger or disgust but simply raw amazement.

The first volley leaves me depleted... and yet you suckle, not letting go... evaporating every last drop...

I finally allow my suckling to slow, swallowing each last drop and laying my cheek on your stomach, still breathing... air still tickling across... teasing gently...

"Kevin?" I prod gently, my fingers tracing your thighs... "Are you all right?"

I press my lips gently against your torso, then upward, until I reach the centre of your chest... still heaving... I look into your eyes and see a mixture of emotions and sensations and I smile. Not self-satisfied or even gloating, but with a great deal of affection and appreciation.

You lay there, panting. And I have on thought in my head... 'I did that'...

Laying against your shoulder, I curl into you, letting the moment sit between us and I wait... for what, I'm not sure, but we have both given and taken, and yet our time together feels as though it's only just begun...

You finally... cease. And I am both grateful and well, I didn't want it to end. You were... you are wonderful... in a word.

I breath in deeply, trying to still the pounding of my heart.

What you have done to me... for me... simply astonishes me, really. You are giving yourself to me with zero inhibitions or limitations, and I'm finding it hard to beleive... even after all we have... shared.

Your body moves up next to mine, and we cuddle into a oneness. I am aware that my member is deflating to a fraction of what you had brought it to be.

"Wow, Teresa... you are... well..." In an unusual moment, I have nothing to say.

Actions have to speak louder than words; now it is my time to wriggle until our lips can reach; now it is my turn to taste myself on your lips... a taste I do not pull back from.

Our lips meet, our tongues tangling in a delightful dance of appreciation.

If there were any way for more parts of our body to touch, I would make that happen. And so I hold you close. I'm feeling a stirring for you, far beyond physical, that I had not anticipated at all.

Something hung there in your room... suddenly our room... a touch that became a kiss that embraced me almost completely in it. How you touch me, with great care and are almost speechless.

"Kevin..." I try to say before you take my breath away... your mouth claiming mine in a brief moment that adds to the continuing connection... But I'm not sure what to say. Or ask. Or even consider saying or asking.

Whatever is happening, or may have already happened, I lean into your touch and let emotions sweep through me, trying desperately to not let any of them stay. One night, I repeat to myself, and push anything else aside. Everything else aside.

I kiss you deeply, and let everything else drift away. Now is not the time. I don't even know if there will be a time... But there were no promises made, no concerns raised and nothing discussed for later. Here and now.

And tomorrow?

Be damned.

Your warmth surrounds me and presses a cold shard that sat inside of me for a brief moment, melting it, or at least placating it. Time enough to worry. Time enough.

But the time was not now.

Back
Top Bottom