New allies(Me and skunkhide)

"I already told you I did." She said, maing only a small noise when his fingers entered her pussy. "So did you really drag me out of bed to train or did you drag me out of bed because you wanted to fuck me?" Living Flame asked.

"Ha if i did that you would of came willing here." wiggles his fingers around inside of her
he starts to climb up her body taking the pain still from the fire nearly fully hard it rest on her leg

"I might have." Living Flame said and for now let the flames go out, taking a full physical form. She squirmed as he wiggled his fingers inside of her. His package as impressive indeed and curiously she stroked it, both to tease and just explore.

He lifts his eyebrow and growls "well i see you are interested in this sort of training as much as the other" pushes his fingers deeper. Since the whole fighting started he had not had any .

She moaned softly, feeling his fingers. She grabbed hold of his impressive cock and rubbed it a little, bit then let go. Now she kissed him, roughly, pushing her tongue against his lips to enter his mouth.

He lets her tongue in and wrestle it with his own. He spreads his finger and twists them around his thumb on her clit

The kiss was sort of a batlle for dominance on its own. She moaned out when he placed his thumb on her clit and she grabbed his cock again. Though this wasn't a very good position to do it so she pulled him down to the ground with her.

As they landed he threw her to the ground pushing his fingers faster he kicks her legs apart further and kisses his way to her breasts and chews lightly on her right nipple, he was going to train her in more than fighting "how about a new lesson?" he pushes his cock to her entrance only slightly poking it to try tease

Back
Top Bottom