Justice League New Members (Skunkhide x Mera1506)

Vic actually blushed "Am i really a hero ? Well i had to teach myself i always was more making things that destroy things?" He brings up his hands

(ah ok)
J'onn take's two bags of food and the cookies in a third hand "where shall we eat it?"

"Well we did save the world today. Of course that makes you a hero." Diana said. "Not to mention that when fighting criminals you can't be unarmed, that would be crazy unless your name is Superman." She said and sipped her coffee.

"I got an idea." Black Widow said and walked them to her plane. Since the aliens had attacked populated areas.... "It's a surprise. Hop in." She told him, it could hold two people. With the plane they'd be there in about ten tinutes. She flew them to one of the edges of the grand canyon. "What do you think of the view?" She said.

"Well in the early days I did but thought i would spice it up little " He sips and ends up with coffee on his nose "No one used to take me seriously" Vic sighs "plus i used to make these when i was bored so i have quite a few now haha." He takes one axe and rubs his finger on the blade "my only companions"

J'onn looks out at the canyon "Reminds me so much of home" places his hand on the window as he looks out "Well i can not go back but i have a new life here " turns and smiles at her "this is my new home and i will try my best to stop it meeting the same fate as Mars". He retrieves his food and peers into it , looking so strange to him he tries the first bit

Back
Top Bottom