Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realms of Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanivus was amazed by the beauty of this woman. "Oh my God. This can't be real." Xanivus began to take his clothes off as the nymph was walking to him. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. "And yes I bet I can beat your husband's record. Lets do this." Xanivus lied back on the bed with his already hard cock out waiting to fuck the nymph.

Chiyo licked her palm seductively, pouncing on top of him, lips devouring his. Her saliva coated hand wrapped firmly around his erection, jerking him off roughly. "Aah...Big boy..." she told him happily, spreading her legs wide. "Come on boy..finger me!"

(your dc is 14, now if you also want to pleasure her, roll a sexual prowess check and describe what he does)

(20 in total for the save and 24 total for sexual prowess). Xanivus is breathing heavily from Chiyo jerking his cock but still keeps going. "alright baby you want me to finger you here ya go." Xanivus licks his two fingers and begins to shove them deep inside Chiyo's cunt. He then begins to violently rub her clit.

Roll(1d20)+4:
16,+4
Total:20

(that's Chiyo's save. a 24 sexual prowess means her dc is 16, so she makes it, which means she is still holding on)

"OOH! That's it, deeper! Curl your finger a bit boy!" she moaned loudly, pressing her tits against him, fondling his testicles now.

Roll(1d20)+17:
9,+17
Total:26

(that's her sexual prowess, so your dc is 18. Chiyo has 'easy to read' so you get +1 to sexual prowess when fucking her)

(So close 17 total for the save. But rolled a 19+8+4 for dex on sexual prowess.)
Xanivus cums as she begins to touch his testicles and lets out a loud moan. "AH FUCK ME CHIYO!"He then curls up his fingers inside Chiyo's pussy rubbing her up even more.

(So is Xanivus peaked? Btw I do have quick recovery)

(yeah, he's peaked, but he didn't cum yet. Quick recovery is used to get his cock back up once he cums)

She grinned, feeling his cock throbbing. Chiyo was everywhere, using her hand and mouth to pleasure him. "Ah..I'm taking your virginity now..boy" she purred, climbing on top of him and impaling herself on his cock, gasping loudly. "OOOH fuck yes! You're sooo big! You make my husband's cock feel so puny!" she screamed, gyrating her hips, riding the boy skillfully, prolonging the experience for him. She plans on making his first time the wildest ride he will ever have, one he'll never forget.

Roll(1d20)+17:
20,+17
Total:37

(your dc to not cum is 20. the dc for Chiyo is 19)

Roll(1d20)+4:
16,+4
Total:20

(chiyo did not cum yet, she uses Teasing lover, so if you fail the next one, she can prevent you from cumming)

(Lol I rolled a 1 anyway. Btw I also have submissive lover. Will that help me here?)

Xanivus felt like he would cum any minute. He began to thrust his hips upward as Chiyo was going down on him. "Fuck yea Chiyo fuck me hard baby." The pleasure was just too much for Xanivus. He was going to cum but Chiyo stopped him.

(Sexual prowess 15+8+4 and I think I get +5 for submissive lover)

Xanivus would find himself extremely vigorous today, even without Chiyo's pussy muscles controlling his cock. An hour passed by in a flash as Chiyo rode him hard, her tits bouncing around wildly in her bra. "How do you like your first time, virgin?" She teased, yanking her bra off to give him a better show. Although Xanivus is not the most well hung lover she ever had, his cock is curved perfectly for being ridden, it kept hitting Chiyo's g-spot, driving her crazy. "AAH..wh-what a cock you have.." the nymph growled, rocking her hips back and forth, bringing his hands to her tits. She was using his cock to pleasure herself, wanting to cum badly, throwing her head back and letting out a howl of pleasure. "D-don't thrust, grind baby, GRIND!"

Roll(1d20)+4:
9,+4
Total:13

Roll(1d20)+12:
13,+12
Total:25

(ooh, Xanivus is perfect for riding i see. Chiyo is now peaked, she uses greedy lover, so she gets a -5 to her prowess, but you get a total bonus of +6 to yours)

Xanivus places his hands on Chiyo's shoulders and grips onto her tightly. He starts grinding just as Chiyo told him to. Xanivus was doing his best to pleasure Chiyo. "You are definitely the best at this. Now one can top you. I'm glad i lost my virginity to you" Xanivus was definitely satisfied with his first fuck with the nymph as he kept fucking her wanting to get her to cum again.

(Sweet rolled a 19+8+4+5 for submissive lover as well then + the 6 you gave me)

Roll(1d20)+12:
7,+12
Total:19

Roll(1d20)+4:
14,+4
Total:18

Her body went rigid as Xanivus pummeled her G-spot, making the married woman cum hard, thrashing about on top of him. "OH! OH! OH MY GOD! YOUR COCK IS SOOO GOOD VIRGIN!" she screamed loudly, her pussy milking him greedily. The moment her climax ended, Chiyo turned around, riding him reverse cowgirl, giving him a lovely view of her ass, reaching down to toy with his testicles, trying to squeeze cum out of him.

(Chiyo climaxed, but since you total out at a godly 41 prowess, i'll rule that she's still peaked, setting her up for a multiple orgasm combo. Also, roll twice for the endurance, i forgot it last round, dc is 16 and 18, though chiyo will stop him from cumming even if he fails, just note down how many times she prevented an orgasm)

(14 and 20. In total its 2 times you stopped him)

With Chiyo squeezing on Xanivus' testicles and him getting a perfect view of her ass while she was fucking him it was like heaven to him. Xanivus put his hands around Chiyo's waist and got a good feel of her ass. He kept grinding his cock on her G spot seeing if he could get her to cum again.

(sexual prowess total 35 Damn lucky rolls today. By the way this is without the + 6 for greedy lover)

Roll(1d20)+4:
1,+4
Total:5

Roll(1d20)+12:
1,+12
Total:13

Chiyo happily took her second climax and collapsed onto Xanivus, her body seems tired but her eyes flickered with hunger. "More virgin...More..come on, you fuck me now..put my husband to shame using your superior cock.." she begged, body slick with sweat.

(Xan is chaining climaxes, keeping her peaked throughout the process. his dc to save is currently 12, it seems Chiyo is tiring out)

"Haha you want more? You are just begging for a dick aren't you? Alright my sweet little nymph here ya go." Xanivus gives Chiyo a kiss and then speeds up the pace of his grinding then begins to suck on her breast.

Roll(1d20)
Total 24 without the +6 for greedy lover

(don't forget the con test)

Roll(1d20)+12:
5,+12
Total:17

Roll(1d20)+4:
5,+4
Total:9

She squirmed on top of him, spreading her legs wider. Xanivus was unstoppable, he made her cum again after god-knows-how many hours. "Three...one more boy...take me in another position...beat my husband's record!" she begged, eyeing him with admiration.

Even though Xanivus wasn't good with being the dominant one he decided it was worth giving it a shot. Xanivus turns Chiyo over so he can get a good view of her backside. He pushes her face downward on the bed leaving her ass sticking up in the air. "Alright Chiyo now its time to show you whats up." He then easily slides his cock inside her since she was wet from all the other times he made her cum. Xanivus Begins to moan as he is fucking the nymph.

Roll(1d20)

20 in total without the +6

Roll(1d20) for con

1 fail

"Yes! Yes!" Chiyo screamed, raising her ass as far as she could, clutching the sheets. "Gods, Xanivus..deeper! DEEPER!" she cried out, a fourth orgasm rocking her as she struggled to catch her breath. "Ah...That was incredible baby..cum..cum in me" she begged, shaking her ass. "Come on..don't you want to pump another man's wife with your seed?.."

(she failed her check, but squeezed tightly with her pussy. Your dc is 19 and you no longer get a +6 as she now starts pleasuring you instead)

(I choose to just cum instead of save)

Xanivus lets out some loud moans. Chiyo's pussy tightening up on him was just too much. Xanivus shot an entire load in Chiyo's pussy. As he came inside her he pushed deeper to make sure he could get all of it in her. "I love you Chiyo. That was amazing." Xanivus was out of breath Chiyo had tired him out.

If there is a roll

3+ whatever save it is or if its sexual prowess +12

She turned around to cuddle with him. "You have so much potential my boy..with a little experience..why, you'll be one of the top lovers in this place..tell me, what do you want? Do you want a harem? To impregnate a girl?..or..did you find the taste of a married woman to be addictive? I can..help you get more you know"

Xanivus cuddles with her. "Honestly when I first came here I thought i was just going to have sex with everything. I don't want to do that anymore. I realized that you are what I want when it comes to sex. Everything is perfect about you. But... I do know if your husband caught me having sex with you he'd probably kill me haha."

"Well, unfortunately i have..many lovers in this place, and i want to enjoy different cocks everyday" she purred, dissapearing under the blanket to try and bring his cock back to life with her oh-so-talented mouth, sucking and licking. "But there are plenty others like me..and if you can gain some reputation here..say, you fuck the brains out of 8 girls..well, i might consider being yours..for a week or so. And my husband can go to hell with his puny six inch cock"

"Awesome I think I get how the system works down here. Hmm tomorrow maybe i can find some people who want to fuck." Xanivus was really starting to feel her playing with his cock some more. (if it's arousal I'll just let it happen) "God I love it when you suck my cock. Best feeling ever."

(roll prowess, you already came, but with quick recovery you can get it up again )

Rolled 17+12(I don't know about the submissive lover thing if that comes in or not) on quick recovery I rolled a 3

Xanivus put his hand on Chiyo's head making her go down more. He wanted her to get his whole cock in her mouth.

(the prowess is for the quick recovery, so you can recover in 2 mins)

It was a pleasant evening all around, Chiyo gave the boy a blowjob marathon after he recovered his erection in a mere two minute. "Lay back and enjoy" she said, licking her lips before going on to show him every trick in the book, doing wondrous things to his cock under the blanket. Eventually, the night ended and Chiyo showed him out, kissing him passionately on his way out. "Come back when you satisfied 8 other women" she whispered.

The hotel is quite large, there's the garden, a bar, the front desk in which the busty elf is posted as well as a library.

"Hell yea I'll try to do that as soon as possible."
Xanivus was really eager to fuck Chiyo again. But he thought it would be great to have fun with other women as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom