Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realms of Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
The gate opened to welcome the newcomer, revealing a blasted barren landscape, stretching as far as the eyes can see. The land is cracked and dry, not supporting any forms of vegetation except those arrayed around a lavish building the size of a small castle. It looked almost out of place, a vision of comfort and beauty amidst a hellish world, but it is a well known place. Different worlds have different names for it, some call it the Lust Hotel, some calls it the house of carnal bliss, but to most of the patrons, it is simply 'the playground'. Here, men and women from many worlds came to, well, play.

It seems like a perfect fit, the realm itself is soaked in carnal energy, increasing the sexual appetites of it's visitor, giving them the ability to have sex over and over, recovering in fraction of the time they normally need between bouts of vigorous love making. In short, it's a place of otherworldly pairings and the most diverse orgies in the multiverse.

Today, the gate to the playgroun opens once more, welcoming a new visitor to it's beautiful interior, one that looks much like a gothic mansion mixed with some other architectural styles from many worlds. It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, clearly a pocket dimension.

An elven beauty, extremely busty for her race, greeted the newcomer. "How can i help you?" she said with a sweet smile, leaning forward slightly, giving the newcomer a nice view of her cleavage. She was clearly a very sexual person, her eyes was already undressing the newcomer, sizing him up like she does every new guests.

"Hi there my name is Xanivus. I've been told by many people that this is a nice place to go to so I decided to go check it out. What is your name by any chance?" Xanivus couldn't stop staring at this woman's cleavage. It's like she is trying to seduce him. "Um... I don't really know too much about this place. Is that castle over there the only place to go to?"

"This castle? Oh it's merely a playground for those who enjoys sex" she said matter of factly, tilting her head slightly, arms folded behind her back, which of course pushed her breast out towards him. "Do you enjoy sex, Xanivus? If you're good enough in bed...we might let you in to play" she told him, eyeing his crotch.

"Well Um..." Xanivus blushes "To tell you the truth I never had sex before hehe. Yea I know its embarrassing but hey I'll probably have it while I'm here."

"Oh..That might be a problem then" The elf said with a frown. "We're looking for talented lovers, those who can perform at a high level sexually. Virgins are...Not our prefered patrons".

"Give him a chance" a feminine voice called out. A red haired girl with oriental features, clad in a thick Kimono appeared from the gardens. "Even Xavier was a virgin once..At the very least..let's see his manhood first, who knows. It might be impressive" The newcomer purred, licking her lips. "What do you say boy? If you're at least seven inch, i'll vouch for you"

"I'm more than 7 inches. I bet you that I can put on a good performance that is....if you are willing to have sex with me." Xanivus liked how this was going. It seemed as if the woman in the kimono could be a trustworthy partner.

"No. Prove it first, you won't enter this place unless you are at least seven inches long when hard" The elf insisted and the redhead nodded in approval. Both ladies have their eyes locked onto his crotch expectantly. "An incentive perhaps..one of us will give you a blowjob right here if you prove to be as big as you claim" The elf said. "Which one of us would you pick though?"

"I am Chiyo of Rokugan" she said sultrily, walking forward to kneel in front of him. When she placed her hand on his stomach, he can see a wedding band. "I hope you have no problem with a married woman sucking your cock" she chuckled, opening her mouth, waiting for him to take his rod out.

"Oh does this bother you that I'm making a married woman like you suck my cock? If it does I can always get the elf to do it." Xanivus unbuttons his pants and pulls out his cock for the two girls to see.

"Oh no no no...i enjoy cocks that are bigger than my husband's" she grinned, eyeing his thick manhood hungrily. "Impressive" The elf said, slightly jealous that she doesn't get to suck it. Slowly, the married woman swallowed his rod, moaning happily at the taste. She sucked him good, damned good. "Chiyo is the goddess of cocksucking" The elf told him. "Consider yourself lucky"

(to simplify, make a constitution check)

Xanivus felt his cock harden and his cum quickly building up. This woman might end him embarassingly quick. The elf seems amused at this. "Big, no doubt..But he's already reeling" she said. Chiyo, looked up at him, establishing eye contact as she took him to heaven with her mouth and tongue.

(Xanivus is peaked, make another check)

(yep. Her dc is 20)

Somehow, Xanivus recovered and held on. "Not bad" the elf said, glancing at a nearby clock, keeping track of his time. Chiyo seemed to smile at him with her eyes alone. This time, she tilted her head slightly, taking him in as deep as possible.

(Dc is only 18 this time since she rolled abit lower, see if he can withstand it)

"Impressive.." The elf said, more and more convinced that the man does have what it takes. But Chiyo now gave him her all, bobbing her head back and forth quickly. She was playing rough now.

(she uses sexual experise 5, the dc is now 21!)

(he's supposed to cum since he has already came before, BUUT)

Right when Xanivus was about to cum, the redhead adjusted her pace, using her tongue to press down on a particular spot under his shaft. It got him numb, stopping the outflow of sperm that would have ended their little fun. There was mischief in her eyes as she did this, but the Elf took this as a sign of Xanivus' stamina. "Exceptional Stamina..Good size..Good stamina..I see your point Chiyo..I think he'll make an excellent addition..Welcome to the playground Xanivus". When the elf finally admitted that Xanivus is good enough, Chiyo stopped applying pressure, making pleasure flood back into his cock.

(Chiyo uses her teasing lover ability to keep him from cumming. Since she stopped using it, you can choose to automatically cum here or you can roll again if Xanivus wants to try to last even longer. DC is 21 again. Either way, try to describe the action)

The pleasure was just too much for Xanivus. He let out a loud moan and let his load into Chiyo's mouth. "Oh my god Chiyo.... That was amazing. Thank you" Xanivus looked Chiyo in the eyes and gave her a smile to show her how happy she made him.

Swallowing every drop he gave her, the redhead opened her mouth, showing an empty mouth. "He tastes good too" Chiyo said, standing up, licking her lips. "So..A tour perhaps Xanivus?" Chiyo asked. "Or would you perhaps want to cum inside me?". The elf, now convinced that Xanivus is a stud, gave him a key. "Your room key"

"If you want to be my first for sex Chiyo I would be more than happy. I've always had a thing for nymphs." Xanivus was excited for what was going to happen next.

"Do you now?" the lady said, walking past him. It's hard to tell with all the layers of kimono on her, but she seemed to have a killer body inside. Leading Xanivus through a hallway, Chiyo led him to a room with red, oriental decoration, a large circular bed in the middle, surrounded by mirrors. "You think you can keep up, boy?" She said with a predatory grin.

Xanivus was a bit hesitant at first. He thought Chiyo would end him fast. Then a bit of confidence struck him. "Ha you're on." Xanivus smiled and walked in the room over to the bed. "Ready when you are." Xanivus felt his cock start to get hard before Chiyo could even get up to him.

(I can let myself automatically be aroused right?)

(yes you can)

"Good..I'm going to savor your virginity" The lady said. "My husband can make me cum three times" she said, showing her wedding bands. "Think you can beat him?". Then, she dropped her Kimono in a cascade, revealing a slender yet busty figure, clad in red, butterfly patterned lingerie. "Like what you see?" she said, walking slowly towards the bed. "Strip, boy. Show me that big cock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom