New Thundera (thewhiterabbit/ Mizz)

Kat believed her bluff, thinking he had finally flicked her switch. He grinned, pulling the swirling device from her pussy. "Okay....I'll give you my cum sis," he said. However he had no intention of doing it like she liked. He lifted her so she was in his lap. he squeezed her tits through her tight body suite, his thick member against her pussy. He bucked his hips so his thick dick rubbed her, getting nice and covered in her juices. He grinned, listening to her moan. "Beg more sis," he said, this time a bit demanding.

He continued to rub her tits, his cock feeling her warm cunt. However he had no intention on going in the front door, wjether she knew his intentions or not, well that was her problem really.

Kits ears perked up she had a bad feeling something was about to happen she would not like. "Pleas i need it, i want to taste you again" He could not cum in her cunt that was too risky so that left two area. After what he did to her ass she was not placing any bets. "I need to taste you all of you" Offering him to fuck her throat and cum in her stomach. She knew how much he loved blowing up her stomach with cum. "Please" She bounced up and down stroking his balls. She loved him, his body, mind and soul they were literally made for each other. "Please i need you now, i need cum" She begged in her best little sister voice.

Kat could see through his sisters plan. Truth be told he loved filling her stomach with his thick sticky seed. Watching her bulge up like a whore. However he wanted to do things his way. Regardless of how good she made it sound he was not about to be swayed from his plans. "Your suddenly so cum hungry sis....is it because you afraid im about to stretch this out?" he said and shoved a finger into her tight asshole. He smiled, letting his cock rub her pussy as he began to finger her ass.

"It hurts when I try to go in the back way huh sis?' he said though he knew the answer. He smiled as he lifted her, pulling his finger out and began to push the thick tip into her tight puckered hole. "Cant get pregnent this way sis," he said to her.

He knew she hated anal, with a cock like a horse it was hard not to hate having it in her tight ass. “I have to use this after you finish” She closed her eyes she would shit herself all the time unable to hold anything inside after he spread her. She almost jumped as her brother stuck one of his cold fingers into her ass. He ass clamped down trying to keep him out rather then push waste out like it was meant to do. “one eye open, I swear if you fuck me up the ass you better be prepared to get the same thing back” How or why she would do that she had no idea. She just wanted to scare him enough to let her go, sodomized. “That’s right my ass ay be tight but how tight will yours be” She gave him the look she often did when the spied on cheetara and tygra. Even after she got pregnant the two were going at each other like a breeding pair of rabbits. If anything it was worse she had no idea what a man would like about a pregnant female.

Back
Top Bottom