New Thundera (thewhiterabbit/ Mizz)

Mizzet

Pulsar
It had been a year since King Lion-o seemingly defeated the evil Mumra after collecting the War Stones. Under his new rule the survivors of Thundera returned to the ancestral city and had begun to build it anew. Though there was much to be done, even with the use of new technology, magics, the city was still in ruins, save for a few key locations like the palace and city square. But the cats still had a long ways to go before the city would be back to it's splendor. Many had their doubts of Lion-o's rule, he had spared the lizards that had not fought after Mumra's defeat, and even now many believed it was a mistake to leave the cold blooded creatures alive at all.

Those whom had followed Lion-O in his journey had been given high status. Tygra, was now his head General, Panthro, the lead engineer and trainer of new recruits. Cheetara was given Jaga's seat as head enchanter, upon the old felines death. Willykat and his sister where allowed to live in the Palace, serving as ambassadors and such to the new throne, when it called for such an act.

Willykat walked through the halls. He had been happy to finally be living in paradise with his sister. They had both dreamed of such a thing happening, of course they thought it would have been achieved through theft and trickery. Perhaps it would have been less life threatening then defeating the biggest source of evil in the land, but they had achieved their goals. Now he walked the halls, disliking the new responsibilities, he was young, viral, and handsome as he aged during their adventures as did his sister. He however had not the time to run around like a kid anymore, he really missed it. Now he was looking for his sister, in need of much needed relief, as he was sure so was she.

Willykit was in hell she had to wear more cloths then anytime in her entire life. And they had no pockets she had to have a man follow her around to carry all her stuff. And it clung to her body yet made it hard to walk or even seer her blossoming body. Not that Willykat seemed to mind. He liked the covered look, he even more enjoyed peeling it off of her in private. She just finished greeting the last ambassador a man that smelled of fish. She was on her way to eat when she met her brother in the hall.

She threw her arms around his neck and hung on "Hide me, please i have an entire day of kissing as, and not the good kind" He dumped all the work on her small shoulders. She did not mind most of the time but this was festival season. Every country and religion wanted equal time in the palace. "There trying to work me to death, break my spirit i swear not even he was so cruel" Talking about the ancient enemy. With his body so close she knew why he was looking for her "And we can talk about old times" Which was code for fuck each others brains out.

He grinned softly as he ran into her. Already he could fel his blood beginning to boil as he saw his sister. Truth be told no one knew of their relations behind closed doors. He had a feeling Cheetara had an idea, but she never said anything for or against their fornication and so he did not dwell upon it. As she hugged him, he could smell the slight scent of fish on her. He guessed more of the koimen had been in the palace. He was glad he did not have her roles, though he was more so sent out to deliver messages, where upon she received them. He noticed her little lacky but said nothing. He simply hugged her back.

"My poor poor sister," he said gently. "You need to relax, perhas some food....and a nice chat would do you good," he said trying to sound all nice and proper still. "Come on...lets ditch the dunce...I really need you," he said giving her round backside a soft squeeze. Of course he was certian the act was hidden behidn the white cape he wore with his uniform. He walked with her around a corner. They had discovered all of the secret passages in the palace, the ones still intact at least. Even the king did not know of a few and he had no desire to divulge the secrets yet, not unless need be. They where oh so convenient when one needed to get away.

Around the corner he simply touched the bust of a Panther knight, some old warrior whom had done great deeds to get such a statue made. The bust slid open quickly. "Come on Kit...gets your ass inside before the stooge sees use," he says giving her a sublte smack on the behind before following her into the secret passage. They where then gone like whispers, and in moments would be in one of the old rooms under the rubble, it was a nice place, perfectly safe and because it was in wreckage, non could access it without knowing the secret entrance. It must have been a room for a very wealthy guest as it was furnished for royalty.

Willykit shed her outer layer of cloths which weight almost as much as the suit of armor. Under it the finest cloth that crossed her chest in a V with a gold clasp shaped like the sun and moon. Covering her cunt another piece of fabric shaped like a V with a third pieced also looped through a second clasp. "It has been so long i swear you cheat on me and i will cut it off" She walked up behind him her chest to his back her hands moving over him. "I need it bad i have not had a moment all day to talk to myself"

She walked around him pressing her body to his front her lips meeting his. The kiss started small and slowly grew as she wrapped her arms then her legs around him. She had not lost a step or gained a pound since she took office. "You know they are just a little bigger then last time" She was always trying to make them bigger. Only trouble it made acrobatics harder. But her beloved loved them and she would do anything to make him happy. "Well are you not going to say hello to the girls" She teased nipping his ear.

He pealed his cloak off, the clasp made of silver that shined like morning dew. He undid the clasps of his top, the material also very heavy like his sisters, and it made a metal jingle as it fell to the floor. He wore a silken tunic underneath, the fibers where so many it felt like water to the touch. His leggings soon came off, underneath he wore silken undergarments that gently hugged him, his member and balls showing through the clothing.

"I could never cheat on the perfect girl," he said gently, it was corny, and if ever he did he doubted she would cut it off, but he also knew her revenge would be cruel and heavy. His eyes drank in her lithe body, she had gotten taller, they both had, and her body grew more curved. Her breasts still very small, but they where enough for him. True he could not fully enjoy them like Tygra could Cheetaras', but he did not mind.

He cupped her backside gently taking her over to the soft bed sheets. He returned her kiss softly, letting his tongue gently swirl around hers for a moment. "I don't care....besides how else could you bend like you can if you had massive funbags making it harder to move," he said. His sister was among the best if not the best acrobat in all Thundera, and she could put her flexibility to good use in the bed. "I plan to make you purr sis," he said softly, growling ever so gently into her ear. He however took her invitation, once he could he cupped her breasts, moving swiftly to lick her perky nipples and to gently suckle the small sensative nubs until they grew nice and erect. He did not waste time in the teasing. His hand moved between her thighs to rub her through her small little underwear.

Her brother could play her as well as any mark. Make he do or say anything with those wonderful hands of his. She felt him push her back onto the bed. The silken fabric of the sheet was cool against her soft furry body. She Gladly exposed her chest to him knowing her loved her chest big or small. She felt his his sand papery tongue over her soft nipple. He worked it like building a sand castle from her breast in an upward motion over her nipple. "God that feels so good" she moaned grasping the sheets.

"Pleas dont stop" She felt his hand move over her tight stomach to her even tighter cunt. She let out a loud sound like a roar and a moan god he was good. "We need to talk more" She cooed with a smile knowing he wold be all to happy to. She began to buck against his hand trying to get him even more deeply inside of her. She knew they could never have kittens but she did not care. Marriage was only a piece of paper she she loved him too much to give up. "Promise you will never leave me" She wrapped her hands around his back.

His fingers rubbed her underwear, the cloth so thin he felt he could rip it open. He felt it would be a waste to ruin such a piece though and instead slipped it down her slender thighs to get better access to her dampening slit. "It's only foreplay sis, no need to get so excited," he teased. He understood her eagerness though, after all he was beginning to pitch a tent in his own undergarments, his length swelling with arousal as his twin sister purred and begged for more.

"I'll not stop sis...nor ever leave you," he said to her kissing her lips in a deep intimate kiss. He plunged his two fingers into her dripping cunt. He moved them in and out with eager thrusts, his wrist flicking and twisting at the right moment to hit her most sensitive of spots. Willykat could always bring his sister to a nice orgasm before they even got to business, then again she had the talent of keeping him hard for several goes.

"Don't be shy sis...it's not our first time," he cooed gently softly biting her neck as he fingered her, his tips rubbing at her most sensitive spot deep in her wet tunnel. He had discovered this recently, and knew it made her yowl with pleasure. He assaulted the little spot with furious force, his fingers twisting and flexing inside of her just right.

She came around his fingers feeling her cunt tighten up to grip him even harder. She took his cock in her small hand making it look even larger then it was. "How you ever got this into me the first time only the gods of third earth know" It had been hard, slow, painful, and if she recalled needed some of panthros lube he used on the tank. Not that after a while she was not enjoying herself. She arched her back enjoying her brothers assault on her body. "Brother if you help me out more i could give you nooners"

They did not fuck as often as he brother would have wished. If they did that they would never leave the bed chamber. Her other hand trailed over his strong but growing arm. His body had always been hard but not it was filling out. She moaned again nibbling on an ear harder then she should have. "God if you keep that up you might cum before you get inside of me" She continued to stroke him working her thumb over the head of his cock. She could feel the pre already there and slid a cum covered finger into her mouth.

A sharp gasp escaped his lips as he felt her hand upon his shaft. He was oh so hard now, but he knew she could coax him into getting a little bigger with her techniques and skill. She always said how big he was, in truth he thought he could get bigger, of course all males thought they could be bigger. But she always said it was so big, and even now it made him feel very good, giving his ego a nice boost. "Mmmm...it's been a while....we should have gotten more of Panthros' tank lube," he said talking dirty to her. He purred roughly in his throat, still working on fingering her silky insides, though with her hand distracting him he had a tough time working her just right.

It was true, he had a very big appetite when it came to sex, then again so did she. But if they played as often then they wanted, well, they would hardly be seen. "I don't think I can wait that long sis," he said, hoping if anything she would change her mind. But he also knew if they where gone for too long it would raise suspicion. "Can't hold back...not when my sis....works my cock like that," he said his tail thrashing lightly side to side.

She smiled she wanted to try something that would only work with someone exactly the same height or shorter then her. “Well can you stand and deliver” They never tried it when they were younger because Kat was not strong enough then. Stand and deliver could be done one of two ways, first both standing. Kat would stand behind kit who would be raised up and lowered onto her brothers cock. Stand and deliver also required one monster sized cock and a girl stretchy enough to take all of it. The second was exactly like the first only with Kit in a siting pose her brothers hands under her knees.

It excited her because it showed the strength, ingenuity and it was the only way she could think she would ever take his whole cock in her small cunt. “Or we could do it in the chair facing again” She gigled how many chairs in the palace had the willy seal of approval a hundred. She flicked her tongue out over his cock. “Come one if you want to fuck me then fuck me” She teased taking the head into her mouth. She was always teasing him she loved getting a rise out of kat in more ways then one.

“Come on I know there is something you have been dying to try” She liked sex but aside from new positions and places she stuck with vaginal and oral sex. She could tell he was holding back not wanting to hurt her mind or body. But she wanted him to loosen up worse comes to worse she would just say know. She took him into her throat playing with his balls she loved his balls ad the baby batter in them. She knew if he did not do something he was going to cum, game over back to duty.

Willykay grunted, listening to her proposal, though it was hard to decide once he felt her rough tongue flick over the tip of his cock. It was a shame that unless in the right position he never did hilt himself inside his sister. Not that he was complaining, he was a male, and sex itself was satisfying enough as it was. Though of course doing things better always felt amazing. "Mmm...well...I think..training with Panthro...I can," he said though he did not say what as he moaned, a deep throated moan.

"Sis...come on...your gonna make me burst...." he whined softly. She was going to suck it out of him. He knew she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. Her throat was tight and warm around him. He was oh so close. But he bit his inner cheek, the tiny sharp bit of pain keeping the pleasure down.

He roughly pulled out of her mouth. "Okay...I get it," he growled, half annoyed, and half pleased she was just being a cock tease like usual. He flipped her around and with surprising ease he lifted her up, her legs spread wide so her tiny pussy was spread open a bit. The thick tip of his dick was rubbing against her dripping pussy. "Ill take you till nooners if I could," he whispered, and with a sudden thrust he speared half way up into her tight cunt.

She placed her hands on his arms feeling the muscles tighten under her grip. "My you are strong i think you could even beat mumra" She teased as she let a breath go she did not know she had been holding. It was a strange place to be. Sitting above the bed on her chest his cock buried in her cunt. She bit her lip it felt so good not to have to do all the work for a change. "Must have so much energy from all the work you miss" for playfully nipped at her nose. Because of a small body for her age she was even tighter then normal She was shocked each time that he did not stretch her for good.

"God you feel so good, give it all to me" She begged like the wanton slut that he loved. After there adventure it was all she could do to keep them a couple. They were barraged from all corners by women and men though Kat got far more of the former then the later. "God yes take me" She begged trying to use her thighs to happily bounce on her brothers cock. It felt so good he felt so strong she knew she would soon cum all over her brothers cock.

Willykat nearly came inside her upon entry. His tail flicking side to side. "Oh...fuck sis....your still so tight," he of course was not complaining. He loved how tight she was. It made him think he was just that big, but it also felt oh so good. She was so hot and wet he felt like if he moved he would blow his pent up seed deep within. Of course he planned to do just that, he was certian she loved the taste, but if she wished for more he would eagerly fuck her mouth and throat, but later. Now he wanted to feel her tight little pussy.

"I don't think...I could beat him...though I'm glad I don't," he said panting gently. He had her over the bed, lifting her so gravity helped push him in more. His cock was kissing her cervix already and he had plenty of cock to shove in. "I work just as much as you.....least you got that little stooge to carry your things around," he said. He decided to tease her a bit. "Tell me...you ever fuck him sis? When you miss my dick you ever think of blowing that little patsies mind?" he said and began to thrust, gently at first until he worked it to a nice rythm. "I'll be sure I fuck your pussy so god....it'll be the shape of my dick inside," he said and began to force more within her. He was gentle, enough, as he tried to hilt himself in. His thick dick having a little trouble even though she was absolutely gushing on him at this point.

Wilykit felt him pressing harder into her body it was not the first time he did this. All guys seemed to want to use there entire cock, for most it was no problem. For willykat it meant his dick was opening up her cervix on the way to her womb. Had she been another girl this would have been a nightmare. But after there first time she had used and abused many toys to get ready for him. "You have to do that again" She teased feeling his head hit the limit. Her stomach looked a bit strange the outline of a large cock could be seen.

"How do you know i have not already blown, his mind" Shea teased they loved to fight over this. They both knew they were loyal fucking other people would just be no fun. Kat would freak women with his horse dick an men wanted a girl with a bigger chest. She held on as she felt his balls slap against her cunt lips. "God its hard each time you do that" She kissed him as her body grew accustomed. Unlike her cunt her cervix would never get used to that. She came around his cock damn him and his probing member.

Willykat grinned knowing she was only teasing him. He knew she liked them big and he doubted her little lackey was very well endowed. Then again he looked as if he wouldn't have been so well hug himself. He bounced her on his cock, grunting loudly as her breasts bounced a a little. "I'm so close," he purred feeling his sack beginning to clench and his cock swelling a bit more inside. He drove it in opening her womb so he was balls deep into her. He lived the tight ring of her wombs entrance it helped keep him from gumming right away once more.

"Fuck...oh shit!" he clenched his lOwer abdomen. He leaned to kiss her once more purring and groaning into her mouth. H did not use tongue for fear of her biting it off by mistake. His cock swelled more it was almost painful. He waited until he felt her cum. He smiled always liking to cum last, it was a small competition he had even if she was not aware of it. "Here I come sis...!" he said and let himself relax. Like a sudden pipe burst his balls emptied into her and his thick seed poured deep into her womb, it felt like he was filling up a balloon within her.

It was dangerous for cats to breed in the wilds of there home world. So cat males ejaculated copious amounts of cum deep in there partners to ensure impregnation. Normally for a cat of cheetaras size this would be fine. But willykit was no where near that big even if she was much bigger then before. Her stomach began to bulge as if she was already with a litter of kittens. It was not early as bad as in her youth when she looked like she swallowed a head. "Sometimes i wish you were not so , fertile" She nibbled on his neck and ear.

It would be a while before she could deflate herself which means she would be at her brothers tender mercies. Her brother was still hard and still inside of her. "So what do you want to do now" She asked batting her eyelashes. With her belly the way it was she could not even get dressed. "I hear mumra had treasure vaults built all over third earth" Even if they had grown up they had not given up treasure hunting. Even more so they used every contact to find it even if they no longer needed it. Maybe they could donate the money, or just put it on display "So brother you up for an adventure"

Willykit breathed slowly as his ejaculation subsided within her. His member though was still very much willing to go more, but he had a feeling another round would only make things worse. "You don't seem to complain when ever you drink it...or if I cover you in it," he said slyly. He softly put a hand on her belly. It was a shame she would never bare him kittens, though if she had they would be taken anyways. Their romance was not looked upon with fond eyes. Incest was still not a completely accepted thing. He slowly began to move out f her tight little pussy, a soft wet *ploop* sounded from it.

"Of course sis," he said to her question. "I however think you cant go on an adventure looking as you are...nor can I with a walking stick between my legs," he grinned, his shaft still nice and ready, slick with their fluids. He still wanted very much to play, but their absense would be noted about now, they would only have time for a quickie at best, a very quick one which he hated. He liked taking things slow with his sister.

Willkit rolled on her side and hit her brother in the amr he could be so dense sometimes. "Two things one i did not mean this second, and two its under the castle" The thundercats had not always ruled that part of the planet. Kit took her brothers cock in her hand and began to taste his and her cream. She looked up a him dumb as a brick but hell if he was not gorgeous. "We should have just enough time to fix this and get dressed" She was slightly ahead in her schedule and kat was never on time.

"I swear if not for me half the women in the palace would be knocked up" And if not for a certain spell so would she. Not that it would be so horrible only no one would understand. She began to bob up and down on her brothers cock. Did he want a blow job or did he want anal she could never tell. "So dear brother you still pinning after cheetara even after her an tigra got married" She asked her teeth skimming his cock. Even after all these years it was a sore point.

WillyKat would not admit to it, but he still did have a fantasy of the busty cheetah. He at times even so much as tried to peek on her through her window while she changed to bath. He loved his sister dearly, but he had a big infatuation with Cheetara. He moaned softly as she began to suck on him. He had always wanted to try anal with his sis, but it never really turned out well. The first time they tried he had not even managed to get in, and he blew his load before he could. The other time had gone about the same, though he managed an inch or two before cumming.

"No sis," he told her gently, though of course it was not the whole truth. He did not try to attract Cheetara anymore, not when she had Tygra, he bet she was more then happy with the big tiger, why would she settle for a tiny little male like him. He decided not to try anal again, as it ended poorly, and he did not wish to try again just yet. He gently pushed his hips forward so his cock went deeper into her mouth. If her mouth was full, she could not question him about Cheetara anymore.

Willykit gave him a cross look as he hit the back of her soft pallet and entered her throat. She could easily take him there even if she had to pace herself. She once passed out on his cock and nearly chocked to death as he face fucked her. Anal well that was another issue she had yet to see the attraction. Maybe it was because his horse sized cock made her feel like he was trying to tread a staff through a needle hole. Her throat clamped down around his cock her mouth began to salivate making it easier for him.

She loved the taste of cock well her brothers she did not have a lot of experience. The old coon had made her suck him off more then a few times when she was young. She even got to suck off a few of the people she met on her journey. The weirdest were those metal bears who decided to show her a new upgrade. Back to er brothers cock which felt like the head was in her stomach. She laughed sending vibrations down his cock now that was just impossible, wasn't it.

WillyKat moaned "Mmm....guess you really wanted to taste it hmm?' he asked of cours eshe would be unable to reply aside from a head nod or moan of agreement. However he enjoyed her swallowing his dick, he did not want her blacking out again though on him, so he madesure not to stay down her throat to deep, letting her breath with her nose when she could. He thrust his cock slowly, though once he managed to get himself deep down her throat he began to fuck her face with eager thrusts.

He huffed gently, panting once more as he was preparing to blow a second load down her gullet. He slowly pulled back, nearly pulling his entire length out, as the tip was still in her maw, he then thrust forward, forcing him all down her throat with little hesitation. She could really suck dick, if anything he knew she loved to as well.

Yes he was in her stomach just the top good thing she had not eaten much or he would be getting burned. Any hole would do for him as long as it was on her. She wondered if after anal he would try to fuck her in the ear or nose. She began to laugh if her ass was that hard no way he could. She could feel his cock pulsing and smell his balls he was almost all the way in. She laughed he would not dare to shove any more of it into her.

She looked at him she was like a pig on a roast unable to do anything but let him face fuck her. Already her jaw was starting to feel soar from the size and the pounding. She began to play with his balls the sooner he blew his load the better. Cum was good for you and he would give her a whole days worth.

He fucked her mouth faster, making his dick slip in and out quickly, drool beginning to drip onto the bed. His dick caused her throat to buldge a bit, the sight of it, as well as staring into her beautiful eyes as he fucked her mouth set him off. He grabbed the sides of her head and began to pump even harder. He panted openly, taking big gulps of air to keep himself from holding his breath by mistake.

"Oh...fuck sis," he said, grunting now as she played with him. His sac tightened in her grasp. His dick twitched once more, he kept on fucking her mouth until the last moment. He thrust deep, and then came, his balls clenching as he released each thick spurt of spunk down her throat. He pulled out of her mouth prematurely, wanting to plaster her face with his seed too. He jacked himself off onto her.

She felt the head of his cock begin to make the long journey from her stomach to her mouth Her stomach was bulging even more now from all the cum. She felt him splatter her fur and began to clean herself up first before helping him. "God i think we need to find a deflation spell" Her hands slid over her large stomach. It felt a little like having a litter even if it was just cum.

She looked up at her brother and smiled they had so much fun together. It hurt to smile she would talk as little as possible until the swelling went down. She got on as much of her cloths as she could it was a nice idea to bring a loose fitting robe. "meet me in the catacombs" She rolled onto her back. She knew it would be at least an hour before she could again fit through the hidden passage.

Willykat smiled "That was great sis,"h he said purring softly. He knew he would not get to rest with her though. Even though his legs felt a bit wobbly, after all two huge loads would really do some work on a guy, he managed to get dressed. He smiled softly as he did, he always felt strange putting on the nice attire, he was used to more...simple and slummy things. He didn't complain though as he clasped his cloak on.

"Okay," he said goin to give her a soft kiss. "Hope you....deflate soon..." he said with a childish grin. He needed to make an appearence else people would get suspicious. He went through the hidden passageway up into the palace. If anyone asked he would simply say him and his sister parted ways after having a nice chat.

Back
Top Bottom