Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: Tainted Hearts Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounded like a victory to him already. Men are easy creatures to please ego-wise, especially when dick size enters the equation. "Am i now?" he chuckled, groaning as she went to work as well. He began using his mouth to kiss and lick her skin, storing her taste to memory as he decided that he likes the way she tastes. "Ah..You're so lovely.." he whispered, pinning her down with his body weight, pushing his massive dick inside her, groaning appreciatively as he felt a familiar warmth. "Aaaah...As expected..your hole is...exquisite" he laughed happily, rocking back and forth to fully hilt himself inside of her.

<i use autohypnosis for the arousal check. Do i also gain +2 from concentration and enduring lover? or is that for con only?>

Rolling 1d20 + 18
( 8 ) + 18 = 26

(I'll allow enduring lover, but no synergy from concentration.)

Kanae moans in approval as he stretches her tight pussy. She doesn't bother saying anything, but instead leans and kisses him. Her hands continue to travel around his body, and her pussy tightens briefly every time he's fully sheathed in her, as if to keep him inside her.

(And remember, you roll for the Arousal check, and the Sexual Prowess check. I'd like to know which is which.)

Arousal Check Roll: 18
Sexual Prowess: 28
Arousal DC for Rikuya: 23

<sorry, that was the wrong value. Autoypnosis is at 10, so 18 total without the bonus. I got it mixed up>

"Oh, you're good in EVERYTHING you do aren't you?" he teased once her pussy clamped down on his cock possesively. Like all things, this is a contest for Rikuya and he aims to defeat her in it as well. "I'm making you cum first princess..No two ways about it" he grinned, establishing eye contact in a challenge. Using his Ki, he controlled and manipulated his body, making it last longer. He took her slowly, pacing himself and letting her enjoy his supposedly 'larger' cock, showing her the true meaning of deep penetration.

<Rikuya uses Selfless lover to reduce his arousal DC by 5 and reducing her checks by 5>

Rolling 1d20 + 10
( 13 ) + 10 = 23 *arousal check*

Rolling 1d20 + 16
( 2 ) + 16 = 18 *Prowess*

Kanae moans as Rikuya continues thrusting into her. "If you... don't do it well... what's the point in... doing it?" She manages to breath out as her pleasure heightens, and the feeling of heat builds up inside her. She begins to move faster underneath Rikuya. Kanae arms reach out pull his head towards her breasts, demanding he pay attention to them. Her nipples are pointed and hard, as she moves toward the edge.

Kanae rolled a total of 7. She is Peaked
Sexual Prowess: 14
Arousal DC: 17
Greedy Lover is in effect. Kanae takes -5 to her Prowess checks, Rikuya gains +5 to his. Total bonus is +6 to Rikuya's Prowess, including Easy to read, from Kanae

He suckled on the offerings, first the right one, then the left. Rikuya was giving her alot of special treatment today as he wanted to make her scream, so that everyone in the inn can hear. It was a rather juvenile thing to do, fueled by his need to show off, but then again no one ever accused the oni of being mature. "Great in battle..Great with booze..and a GREAT fuck! You're a great woman Kanae! I'm going to make you MINE!" he roared out, pounding her violently, pinning her hands above her head so he can ravage her freely, his cock making loud wet noises, mixed with loud slapping noise from his balls hitting her ass.

<i should auto pass the arousal check, but i don't know if 1 is auto fail or not, so i'll roll. Oh, Selfless lover will be on until he can tire her outl>

Rolling 1d20 + 12
( 20 ) + 12 = 32 *arousal*

Rolling 1d20 + 21
( 19 ) + 21 = 40 *prowess*

<wow, look at these rolls>

Kanae screams in pleasure as she bucks and jolts in orgasm, unable to contain herself any longer. Her juices flood out of her as her pussy squeezes Rikuya's cock, squirting over it and their laps. "More!" She moans, another orgasm building through Rikuya's pounding. "If you want me," she gasps out, "you'll have to do more!"

Arousal Roll: 1. She miserably failed, and is still Peaked.
Sexual Prowess: 21
Arousal DC: 21
Previous Sex Tricks are still in effect.

"I can do this ALL NIGHT!" he told his frenzied lover, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Now he changed their position, forcing her to lie on her sides, legs raised to his shoulder as he combined the thrusting of his hips with Ki-charged fingers that zeroed in on her clitoris. "Cum again Kanae, Scream my name, COME ON!" he roared dominantly. He felt good about this, out of their three matches, this is the most one sided one. But then again, there is no loser in this contest, whoever wins, they will both be very well satisfied.

Rolling 1d20 + 21
( 19 ) + 21 = 40 *prowess*

Rolling 1d20 + 17
( 19 ) + 17 = 36 *arousal*

<i just added 5 to my arousal checks instead of reducing the dc by 5, make it easier>

(As long as the result is the same, that's fine.)

Kanae screamed in ecstasy again as she climaxed, her body twisting and moving uncontrollably as Rikuya pummeled her core. "Not... Yet! Once... More!" She moaned out against him, still trying to hold out against his dominance even as she yearned for the pleasure. Kanae's pussy betrayed her as another flood of juices flowed out, making the bed even wetter.

Arousal Check: rolled a 1. Kanae is Peaked again.
Sexual Prowess: 22

He felt himself wanting that release as well when he watched her writhe and thrash underneath him, but no, not yet. The more he impress her, the better. Now, he got her on all four, right where he wanted her. This is his favourite position due to it's bestial form as well as the depth he can achieve. Slamming his cockhead repeatedly into her core, Rikuya went for another climax. "Say it! You love my cock don't you Kanae? it's the biggest you've ever had!" he taunted, grabbing her hair and yanking it back towards him, overwhelming her with his intensity. He was tireless, it seems he wasn't boasting when he said he'll fuck her all night.

Rolling 1d20 + 23
( 8 ) + 23 = 31 *prowess*

Rolling 1d20 + 17
( 6 ) + 17 = 23 *arousal*

(Wow. I just rolled the _third_ one for the _same_ check, three times in a row.)

Kanae screams out his name, pleasure once again consuming her. Rikuya's powerful fucking has stunned her into doing nothing but moving with each thrust, bonelessly going with the flow as her pussy flows once again.

Arousal Check: 1+Con.
Stunning Pleasure Check: 5+3+5=13
Easy to Read is only trick active, so only +1 from Kanae.

Now she is his to toy with, all his. Grabbing both of her arms, he pulled them backwards, raising her body in midair so her tits can bounce freely with each bed shaking thrust he gives her. Normally, he uses a woman, leave his seed in her stomach and leaves when he's satisfied, but this one is special. He wants to keep this one and maybe form a harem. "Be mine Kanae! You won't find a mightier lover! You'll be my first paramour, surely not the last but you'll be the most senior!" he offered. "Say yes and i'll give you my seed! Imagine how strong our child will be!" as if to prove his point, the man-beast begin slamming into her as hard as he could, trying to addle her brain with pleasure. "Ooooh, come now..you know you want it! Your body wants it!"

Rolling 1d20 + 17
( 4 ) + 17 = 21 *arousal check if needed*

Rolling 1d20 + 23
( 16 ) + 18= 34*prowess, +2 for doing it from behind*

<edit: i substracted greedy lover>

Kanae screams, "Yesss!", unable to think or feel any thing but the pleasure Rikuya has swamped her with. Her pussy continues to squirt as she orgasms for the fourth time. She begins to move again stroking and caressing with her left, while her right moves to her pussy and glows a dark blue. "Fill me! Plant your seed in me!" She cries out, uncaring of who hears her.

Arousal Check was unneeded for that turn, Kanae was stunned and unable to do anything.
Arousal Check: 4, Kanae is still Peaked.
Prowess roll: 28
Arousal DC: 23

<can i voluntarily peak then?>

"Good choice my dear!" he laughed happily, turning her around as he allowed himself to relax, no longer holding back his climax using his Ki. He kissed her passionately, happy to find a woman worthy of being his. Now he's moving eratically, pleasure being his priority instead of impressing her. "Ah..Squeeze tighter my dear..Soon i'm going to cum!"

Rolling 1d20 + 14
( 7 ) + 14 = 21 *prowess, i still wanna impose the -5 on her arousal save though*

(Well, you could not use Autohypnosis, and not use enduring lover. Basically, you still have to roll the Arousal Check, but you'd have to roll a 20, and have a Con of +3 to not go to Peaked. So just roll this check, as well as the next round's Prowess and Arousal checks in the next post.)

Kanae continues to gush fluids, but she is breathless and unable to scream, just giving short little gasps of pleasure as ecstasy consumes her again. She squeezes his cock with her pussy, gyrating on his lap and rubbing her breasts against him, trying to make him cum in her. "Make me pregnant." She manages to get out, her voice hoarse from screaming.

Arousal Check: 7
Sexual Prowess: 22

Rolling 1d20 + 1
( 1 ) + 1 = 2

Rolling 1d20 + 1
( 12 ) + 1 = 13 *arousals*

Rolling 1d20 + 16
( 15 ) + 16 = 31 *prowess*

"Together.." Rikuya commanded, his cock pulsing inside his lover. He looked deep into her eyes as he finally climaxed in her, spraying his seed deep into her womb with a happy expression, rocking wildly to try and get her to climax with him, finally pulling out of her, spent. "Quite the woman you are" he said, caressing her stomach. "You'll give me a strong son, i know it"

Kanae soundlessly screams as her sixth orgasm in a row claims her, intensified by the feeling of Rikuya climaxing inside. She only reacted when he spoke. "Or daughter." She snapped back at him, not accepting that he'd treat her child any different because of gender. It didn't matter how good a lover he was, she wouldn't tolerate that.

(After having gone through all the trouble with the mental state rules, I forgot to apply them. So, here is how it boils down. At orgasm three, she failed the save and became Overstimulated. At orgasm 4, she became Sexually Delirious. Since she had wanted to have children at some point, she accepted that suggestion, and will have a Helpful attitude toward having Rikuya's babies. She is bisexual, and had been curious about having a female sex partner. In a society based off Japan time period that at accepted 'samurai love', gay samurai, and a gender equality game, there are lesbian in Rokugan. And she doesn't truly mind a harem, since that means there will always be someone to take care of her sexual needs. Thus, she accepts becoming first wife, head concubine, or however Rikuya wants to put it. In paperwork, she will be head of the clan, and either the later women fall under her clan and become offshoots, or she has authority over them while Rikuya's official position will be the legal equivalent of stud. She will have a Helpful attitude to being head woman of his harem.

This is pretty is a long version explanation of how Kanae went from wanting babies at some point, and curious, to wanting Rikuya's babies now and being head of his harem. Sexually Delirium acts as hypnosis, so it can't change a person's core. So she still demands he treat her children well no matter gender.

And in case you were wondering, the alcohol contest she failed set her pleasure tolerance down by two. So instead of needing 5 orgasms, she only needed 3.)

"Eh, or daughter" he shrugged. "I'll leave raising a girl to you. I don't know the first thing about little girls". Rikuya stared at the ceiling for a long time, spending awhile to think about what just happened. It was a big step, really, he didn't understand the gravity of the situation before when he was simply trying to get his rocks off, but now he sees that this is the start of something big. Closing his eyes, Rikuya slept soundly. He can't wait to wake up and boast about this.

In the morning, Kanae awakes with the sun, and stretches, feeling pleased and mellow. She gently rubs her belly, thinking of what might even now be growing in there. She dresses, and then rubs his shoulder to wake him. "Come on," She says, once again speaking in her calm monotone. "Time to get up. I have to go to the Kagekaze Wall, and I imagine you'll want to come too, if only to fight some Oni."

He jumped up, naked and all. "You said fight? I'm in!" he said, quickly grabbing his outfit. He can still smell her on his body and decided that he liked the scent. When he walked out, he had the biggest grin on his face, giving a cocky glance at anyone he can find in the Inn. "Lead the way 'dear' " he said loud enough for people to hear.

The bartender gives a glance of awe and respect at Rikuya, while the patrons stare at him in annoyed envy or desire, depending on gender, in a few cases proclivity. Kanae ignores this, exuding the prescence of a warrior noble, as if she hadn't spent last night screaming in pleasure. She leads the way out of town, heading southwest, on the Kuro Road. "So, what specific training did you have? You used a rather eccentric combination of techniques. I was trained in Iron Heart and Diamond Mind, but I've picked up a couple others, specifically that Shadow Hand technique, to avoid being trapped." She asks once they are out of town.

"The monks that took me in were students of the nine..I left the monastery before i ever studied the white raven and the iron heart." he said rather quickly, he doesn't seem to like talking about his time in the monastery. "As for my other manipulations of Ki, it's all about muscle control. I found that once you learned the basics of Ki Manipulation, you can make your muscles expand, or harden your tendons...Maybe next time we have time to ourselves, i can..show you more about the Muscle Expansion technique" he said, eyes glittering with naughty intentions. "So, these Onis! Are they strong?"

"Depends on the Oni." Kanae replied. "Some are massive, others prefer extreme speed, and others prefer sorcery over physical means. Each race of Oni is different, and there are at least a dozen, even if only four have Oni Lords." She continues. "All can be dangerous, especially if you're uncareful. Even the bakemono have an advantage, even if it is numbers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom