Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: Tainted Hearts Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
An opening! It was now or never, If only he could muster enough power for another stunning blow, he would. But right now, all Rikuya can do is throw caution to the wind and rain down blows after blows on his opponent. He would not underestimate her, it's bad enough he lost in front of her, to lose to her would make him unworthy of having her.

<Burning Flurry>

Attack roll: (15, crit, confirm is 24. I forgot the effects of stun, there should be ac penalties yes?)
Damage: 16(if the first hits.) 14 (if the second hits. god i hate d12s) if it's a crit, the 2nd one is 28 non lethal

(I'll also need to put in the Crit rules. I grew up playing advanced D&D, so my ruling on crits: no need to confirm. If it would hit, it crits. A natural 20 _always_ hits.)

Kanae can do little more than roll with the burning punches. The blows take their toll, but she still stands. She gathers herself a moment before striking again with her Dai-Katana, but misses, still thrown off by the earlier blow.

Attack Roll: 20. I'll assume it missed.
Damage Roll: if hit, 21.

(it actually hits because i'm in giant mode..which actually isn't helping me at all, lol)

Her cuts are taking it's toll, but Rikuya only knows one way of fighting, unimaginative but effective. Balling his hands into fists, he slammed them down onto her from above.

<last burning flurry of the day, oh and if she's stunned, she should have dropped the weapon, no?>

Attack: 12-22
Damage:23 non lethal

(You know, I don't use stun that often. But in any case, she would have used her move to pick it up.)

Kanae takes the last blow and crumples to the ground unconscious. Jinryu walks over, a tile in his hand. "That was pretty good! Where'd you learn ki techniques?" He asked, curiosity in his tone as he broke the tile over Kanae, causing a white light to pour from it onto her. Her eyes started fluttering open.

(i use em alot, they just don't work often XD but the thing is, picking up provokes aoo.)

"A monastery far to the south" Rikuya said, pretending he's not hurt. Of course it's hard to do when you're limping. "Unfortunately monastery life doesn't suit me, so here i am on the road..But you are both really strong! Are you with the Crabs?" He asked, sitting on a stone and taking a swig from his flask as his body began to shrink down. "Cheers" he said to both of them.

Jinryu shakes his head. "I'm from the Kurokaze clan, so Dragon. I came from a monastery myself, but they're focused on honing the inner self for battle. I didn't meet her until you challenged us." Kanae sits up and begins to heal herself with a white light glowing from her right hand. "I'm Furukawa. So yes, I'm a Crab. I came for supplies, before returning to my post. It was... an enjoyable fight. You have great potential." She says.

"I heard the crabs are always in battle. Why don't you take me with you then? You've seen my skills and i am certain that i can find more battles around you" Rikuya said, nodding towards Kanae. "And besides...You owe me a drink now" he grinned ferally.

Kanae nods. "I do. It was the deal, after all. And if you want to fight, I wouldn't mind bringing you along. But don't die on me. It would be annoying to deal with." She says, before getting up. "Come along if you want that drink. The Bubbling Crab has some decent choices for drinks. I'll even get shochu if you want."

Shochu is the Rokugan equivalent of Fine Wine. In other words, a drink for serious drinkers.

He followed her, now would be a good chance to try and get her in bed. "Say...I think a nice bath would do the muscles good, don't you think?" he said to her. "After such a rough fight, i think we all deserve a nice rest. Why don't we have a hot bath, and later you can bring the Shochu to my room, hmm? I must warn you..I can drink quite alot" he said, almost challenging her to try and keep up with him.

Kanae raises an eyebrow at the challenge given outside the Bubbling Crab. "If that is what you wish, then by all means go ahead. But I've the constitution of an Oni, and not a man yet has drunk _me_ under the table." All of this is said in the same cool, calm tone she's said everything else in. But a hint of challenge is in her eyes. Jinryu shakes his head. "I was heading out of town myself. I hope you both live, and we meet again. I'll look forward to fighting you after you've honed your skills further." Jinryu says, before continuing out of town.

"Well we shall see now won't we? It will be your chance for redemption. Afterall, i already beat you in combat, we shall see if i can beat you in drinking" Rikuya said, leaning forward with a cocky expression. He waved and watched Jinryu leave town, glad that the man isn't coming. That's one less obstacle to getting Kanae into bed, though he's still upset that he allowed the man to get the better of him. Next time, he'll be sure to take the fight to the ground and negate his striking advantage. "Now, lovely lady. Lead the way"

Inside the Bubbling Crab is more of the crowd Rikuya expected to see outside. While none of them at a glance seem to be as tough or skilled as Kanae and Jinryu did, these patrons are all seasoned warriors, from samurai to sohei to even monks, all bare the hallmarks of having seen battle. Most of them wear the colors of the Crab Clan. A few oddities stick out as well as different Clans here and there, like the Phoenix Shugenju nursing sake, or the Dragon wu jen downing shochu, but most are Crab. This seems to be a gathering place for the warriors' time off the Kagekaze Wall. Kanae walks up to the barkeeper (whatever the Asian equivalent is. I know bits and pieces, but my Japanese isn't strong at all. I'm better with Latin.) and says, "I'll have a barrel of shochu tapped. An acquaintance and I need to settle one bet, and finish another." The barkeeper looks up and stares at Rikuya a moment, then grins slightly. "Alright Lady Furukawa. But it looks like this one might be a challenge."

"So you do this alot? Bring men here for drinks?" He asked, grinning, but at this point she would have realized that grinning is Rikuya's default expression. "Do you have a bath here? A hotspring perhaps?" The warrior asked the bartender. "A drink in the bath is my idea of heaven, and perhaps we can even settle the bet there!'

"I'm a Crab. We have two default ways of settling things: fight it out, or drinking contest. The contest sheds less blood. The fact that the drunkards can be amusing is... just a bonus." Kanae responds, a slight smile breaking her otherwise stoic face. "We have a hot spring, but the lady's never shared it. And those who press it, well, they end up getting the point. Of her sword, that is. It may be fancy, but it is very functional." The barkeeper replies. "You'll just have to settle for having the contest in my room after the bath." Kanae says, before tossing a small sack of gold to the bartender, before heading for the bath. The bartender raises an eyebrow. "Her room? What did you do? That's the first I've heard of her letting someone in there."

"I defeated her in combat with nothing but my bare hands." Rikuya boasted, making sure that more than just the bartender can hear it. "Now she's eager to avenge that loss in another contest, but i'll beat her in that one too and one more after that". He didn't explain what the last contest will be, leaving it to their imaginations. Instead, he went to the hot spring, letting the hot water soothe his body, groaning in pleasure. He took a LOT of punishment today and it showed. He almost fell asleep, waking up only when he slid into the water. Glad that no one saw the embarassing moment, he quickly got out of the water and slipped into a comfortable robe, going to find Kanae. "I'm ready for our second contest!" he said happily.

Rikuya finds Kanae sitting at the bar, a bottle of water in hand.At his appearance, she gets up, nods, and goes up the steps to the second floor. When he follows, Rikuya catches the awed and occasional jealous looks from the other patrons, both male and female.

Inside her room is a simple affair, a bed, a table with a fine, but well-made and assumingly durable bag, and her Dai-Katana in it's functional yet decorative sheath. All in all her things are those of a lady, but a lady of battle. A second table holds the implements of both bet and contest. Two mugs, and a large barrel with a tap are on it. She sits in the chair on the left. " I'm ready when you are." She says, the hint of challenge back in her eyes.

Rolling his shoulders, the big man pulled his sleeve up and sat down in front of the table. "You really like competing don't you?" he said with a chuckle, finding her competitiveness attractive. "I like that in a woman, it will make my victory so much sweeter" he said, sure in himself. The contest seems like it would favor him, due to his size, but Rikuya learned that appearances can be deceiving today so he was slightly wary. Of course, there isn't much he can do about it, a drinking contest is far more simpler than combat. Without even waiting for her, he took the mug, filling it to the brim and downing it's content in one go.

Kanae responding by pouring her on drink, and downing it as well. "Right into things, huh? I like that." She says, in the same calm monotone she's said everything else in. For the most part, she comes across as stoic and unmoving, but the smallest of her movements reveal things, for someone looking. She's seemed to practice saying as much as possible, without saying anything.

Roll Fortitude save.

Rolling 1d20 + 8
( 14 ) + 8 = 22

The drink went down heated him up instantly. Of course, the pressence of Kanae may have something to do with it as well. He wondered if she will be as Stoic in bed. "Aaah! That's good! Really good!" he happily proclaimed. It was alot better than the cheap wine he got before coming over to crab land. He waited for her to finish, searching for any signs of weakness. He wants her drunk enough to get her naked, but not too drunk that she passes out.

The drinks of shochu pass quickly. At 5 full mugs, Kanae raises her mug in his direction. "This is the point most end up stopping or falling off the chair. Thanks for an actual contest." At 10, she sighs. "It seems," here her eyes seem to sparkle, even though her tone is slightly sad, "I've underestimated you. One last one. If you pass it, then you win." She says, watching him finish his 12th mug. "Well, it looks like you've won." Kanae states with a ghost of a smile on her face. "But we never did say what the winner would get, did we?"

"How about the winner decides our next contest?" He asked, feeling the drink starting to get to him. As expected, she can hold her drink frighteningly well and Rikuya is starting to wonder if this is her plan all along. "There's three things i love most in this world. Fighting. Drinking. And fucking...I already proved superior in two of these things, lets see if you can win in the last contest". With that, he made a move to scoop her up in his arms and carry her to bed, his manhood rising with barely contained desire, forming an impressively sized tent in his robe.

Kanae lets him carry her to the bed, moving her hands briefly over her body while they glow a light blue. "So, this is what you want, huh? To fight, to drink, and to fuck? Well, we'll just see how well you do the last. I have an itch that hasn't been scratched in some time... Ever since he died. Do you think you can scratch it?" She asks, as she slips out of her white kimono, which falls to the floor. Kanae then removes her bra and panties, rose petals falling out of them as she does so.

<ok, i never actually done this part before, so i'm sorry if i got the rules wrong>

Licking his lips at the sight, he realized that she might just be a widow. Just his type. "Kanae, when i'm done with you, you won't even remember 'his' name". Rikuya dropped his robes too, revealing the body inside. It was a warrior's body, covered in scars, some of them as fresh as today. He was heavily muscled, an impressive thing for someone as big as him, and his manhood matched his size, hanging heavily between his legs. "I bet you never had one this big" he boasted, pinning her down, pressing his lips on hers while his hand roamed. Having mastery of Ki energy can be handy for alot of things, one of them is the ability to charge his body with psionic energy, manipulating it, and to a lesser extent, his partner, to create maximum pleasure.

<Rikuya gains +4 prowess check as long as he has 1 pp or higher>

1d20 = 10+15=25

(Sexual Prowess Roll, + Rank, Sex Trick effects, + Cha unless Sex Trick says other Attribute. That result sets the Arousal Check DC. That is a Con check. If failed, you go one physical state up. The states are in the rules section. Any questions, go ahead and ask.)

Kanae moaned as his hand roamed her body. "I hope so. It would a shame to think of a dead man while you're right here." She says, her voice different for the first time, a sultry tone. Her own hands rubbed up and down his body, tracing the scars that were scattered across it. She pressed close as she continued her exploration across his back, her breasts pressing against him. "As for size, you're far larger than him." She says in agreement, glancing at it now and then in anticipation.

Arousal Check Roll: 18 total, making it. She is only aroused.
Sexual Prowess: 22 total
Rikuya's Arousal DC: 21
In effect from now on: Easy to Read: Rikuya gets +1 to Sexual Prowess Rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom