Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tomboys Savior (Bleach rp fandom and me)

Tatsuki quickly moved to the side as the bench flew at them, ducking under the next one as Gichin sliced it in half. "What the hell? Why can't I see it?!" Tatsuki slowly looked around, growling and clenching her fists. Even if she wanted to run away it was too dangerous....the thing was hidden...whatever direction she went in could be the direction that it was located. "How the hell do you fight something you can't even see...?"

"By being ready nd waiting," he said. To be honest it wasn't a perfect disguise, only for a split second, he could sense it's presence as it was about to attack, giving him only that much time to react. His phone went off again though, unale to look at the screen though. Suddenly some that felt like a train hithim in his blid spot sending him into another bench, there where two hollows.

Tatsuki yelped when Gichin seemed to be suddenly flung away from her, quickly looking around. "Another one? Damnit...I thought you said there was only one!" Tatsuki took a step back, constantly turning to look in another direction, trying to catch a glimpse, even briefly, of one or both of their attackers. "Cowardly bastard....too afraid to show yourself!"

Gichin slashed as he removed. A horrible wail issued as blood stained his blade. The hollow suddenly appeared, the pain must have caused it to lose it's focus. The thing has a strange mask, the eye sockets where large a bulbous, it stood on all fours, a tail was curled making the entire thing look like a strange chameleon of sorts. It hissed angrily a tongue lashed forth the tip was barbed and looked a bit lethal. " Dont let it touch you!" he said batting the tongue away with his blade it seemed to slick to cut.

"Gee thanks for the advice! I was planning on just standing here!" Tatsuki quickly tried to move away, still glancing around incase there was a second Hollow. "That thing is disgusting....the other one didn't look anything like this...." Tatsuki shivered slightly, her eyes fixed on it. "Just so long as this one doesn't decide to destroy my clothes and try to rape me....."

Gichin wanted to warn her not to say anything for fear of bad karma. He wouldn't get the chance as another tendril shot out from his left, the culprit was still hidden but his sticky appendage was not. Unfortunetaly it was far quicker then it's precous attacks and the barbed tip struck his back. "S...hit," he felt himself starting to quickly grow numb the toxins in the barb taking quick affect. "Run....!" he mumbled as loudly as he could to her.

With him taken care of the second appeared looking very much like the one he'd wounded. They hissed as he stggered and fell paralyzed. The wounded hollow seemed ready to devour him, but they hadn't been here for him, though he would make a nice snack.

Tatsuki yelped as Gichin was hit, watching as he slowly went down. "I...." She swallowed nervously, taking a step back as the second hollow appeared. "Oh no...." She couldn't....she couldn't run and just leave him there. Instead she ran towards him quickly, ignoring both his advice and common sense, trying to get around the Hollows. She was planning on trying to save him...though she had no idea how she was going to actually get away.

The two hollow came closer as if sizing up a catch like two fisher man. "Hyaaaa!" someone suddenly shouted. One of the hollows simply became a puff of dust as it was suddenly hammered into the ground by a lamp post. "No name to the rescue!" the mod soul controlling Gichins gigai shouted triumphantly before going to hoist both Gichin and Tatsuki up and over his shoulders. "Alright hold on!" he said going into a sprint as if they weighed no more then a few pounds to him.

Tatsuki backed up as the Hollows got closer, before one of them was suddenly hit with....a lamppost....? "Uhhh....." Tatsuki blinked in confusion, then yelped as she was picked up, looking at the Mod Soul in Gichin's body. "Wh-what the hell? How are you....what are you..."

"I'm a Mod soul, a modified soul, given anti-hollow abilities," he said. "We where made to be weapons, used to distract or eliminate hollows until a Soul reaper came by," he said. "We arent human, just supposed to act human though," he said. Suddenly though one of the hollows fell down in front of them, it had been able to not only chase after then, but actually bypass them and cut them off.

"I'm a Mod soul, a modified soul, given anti-hollow abilities," he said. "We where made to be weapons, used to distract or eliminate hollows until a Soul reaper came by," he said. "We arent human, just supposed to act human though," he said. Suddenly though one of the hollows fell down in front of them, it had been able to not only chase after then, but actually bypass them and cut them off.

Tatsuki cried out as the Hollow slammed down infront of them, quickly pulling herself free of the mod souls grip. "Don't make you things too smart though it seems!" She took a step back, growling with her fists clenched. "There's no way I'm going to die trying to run away....if I die then I die fighting!" Despite how angry she was, Tatsuki's energy wasn't surging, not flaring up like it should. Spiritual energy was normally closely linked to a persons emotional state....but with Tatsuki it seemed something was different. The only times her energy had flared up....had been when the hollow or Gichin had been having sex with her the previous day.....

The mod soul seemed like it had wanted to say something back to her,but it didn't have the chance to. It was about to put Gichin down, but as she moved away from him, it sort of threw his balance off for a moment, a dstraction the hollow took advantage of. The tongue ashed forward, grabbing th gigai by the neck before tossing it into the building closest. The wall shattered as he hit, now like Gichin unconscious. The hollow hissed at Tatsuki, despite her energy not flaring, it seemed it knew she had so much.

"Stay back!" Tatsuki took another step back, but she was now getting rather close to the edge of the building. "I'm warning you! I'm not defenceless!" Tatsuki quickly adopted a defensive Karate stance, trying to calm herself down. "Doesn't look like I have any choice but to go out fighting.....still...at least this one is just gonna kill me rather than rape me...."

A tongue slithered around the girls ankle from over the edge. It lifted her up into the air, as the second hollow climbed up the side of the building. It mask was cracked, though the thing was not dead. Rather then blood coming out of the hollows shattered ace, it looked like a strange thick liquid leaked from it, though it didn;t drip, it just seemed to be their. Both hollows roared now, the first one lashing a tongue out at her, one of the barbs, that normally caued paralysis struck her, tearing at her skirt.

(ill let you decide what happens now ^_^)

Tatsuki noticed the tongue wrapping around her ankle far too late. She tried to get away, but it was useless, yelling as she was hoisted into the air, her body immediately being pulled upside down, her skirt flopping down to reveal her plain white panties. "P-put me down!" She winced at the sight of the hollow with the cracked mask, trying to recoil away from it, too distracted to notice the other Hollow thrust its own tongue at her. She yelped as it struck her, expecting her body to go limp....but something....different happened. Her energy wasn't like other peoples...it reacted differently....and it was certainly reacting differently to the Hollow's paralysis power. nstead of paralysing her body...she felt a sudden flash of heat. Tatsuki gasped, eyes widening as she felt that familiar sensation....the sensation of oncoming arousal. "No...no no no no! Not now! Not here!" She shivered as she continued to start growing hotter, her energy flaring up aswell.

Both hollows seemed to almost freeze when the sudden heat overtook her. If Gichin and his mod soul had not been out, they too would have succumb to her unstable energy. Both hollows roared, the one holding her suddenly struck the other with a talon in the face, cracking it's mask as well. The strangest thing was, no blood came from it, that same thick looking fluid. As she grew aroused, the liquid began to shift, as if it had a mind of it's own now. Suddenly thick ropes of the stuff shot from the cracks in the mask, wrapping around her like snakes.

Tatsuki recoiled as the Hollow was struck by what she had thought was its parter, watching as its mask cracked and fluid bubbled out of it. "Disgusting creatures..." She growled, struggling to try and remove the tongue holding onto her ankle, until she was suddenly wrapped up. "Wh-what?!" Tatsuki looked around as her body was wrapped up by the thick ropes of fluid. Even though they were still liquid it was incredibly thick, making it almost solid. "Let me go! Let me go damnit!" The poison that should've paralysed her was still working on arousing Tatsuki, and as her arousal grew so did her energy.

Both hollows howled, feeling her energy rising. It was almost as if they where far to overjoyed that there little meal was becoming such a great feast in a matter of seconds. The fluid-like tentacles began to shift and squirm over her, liding under her shirt, even under her panties. They explored and groped her body.

Tatsuki winced at the howl, continuing to squirm until she felt the fluid tentacles start moving, starting to get under her shirt, then slowly start entering her panties. "No...no way! NO! DON'T!" Tatsuki shook her head, increasing her efforts to break free, crying out as one of the tentacles brushed against her pussy, sending her arousal, and her energy, skyrocketing. "NNGH!" Her nipples instantly hardened, becoming visible through her bra and the blouse of her school uniform. "Not again! I don't want this again!"

Whether she wanted it or not mattered little to the two creatures. A sudden tear could be heard as her school blouse was torn open, her bra just on, but not long as that was ripped away too. Two of the writhing tendrils wrapped around her breasts, squeezing them only making them seem like they might burst. Her panties where tugged on, stretching so her pussy was exposed to the open air.

(be back in a bit, need to go and pick something up from a friends)

Tatsuki cried out as her clothes were ripped away....great...more clothes she'd have to replace. "NGH!" She winced as tendrils wrapped around her breasts, squeezing them tightly. "St-stop it!" She shivered as her now wet pussy was exposed to the cool air, juices running down her stomach as her arousal continued to build. "Let go of me!" She squirmed, looking over at Gichin, but he was still out cold and in no position to help her.

They seemed to move on their own, without guidance of there hollow counterparts. The tendrils moved, gently touching her nipples, like small little mouths they suckled the hardening tits. As her arousal grew, the number of tentacles seemed to incease, soon two where tracing the outer lips of her wet pussy.

Tatsuki shivered as her nipples were suddenly sucked, her nipples somehow becoming even harder and bigger. "Oh god...." The pleasure was continuing to build, just causing her arousal to grow along with her energy, just making her all the more tempting for the hollows. "NGH!" She shivered and jerked as the tentacles started to rub against her pussy lips....the sensation was so strange. These tentacles....they were made of some kind of thick fluid that felt incredibly odd to her....and yet it provided such intense pleasure...

Suddenly the tw tentacles stiffened slightly, pushing themselves against her entrance before suddenly slamming inside, deep. They pushed in, hitting her cervix right away, like a well oiled machin they began to pump in and out of her pussy, stretching her even more as the began to thicken slightly.

Back
Top Bottom