Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tomboys Savior (Bleach rp fandom and me)

Her home room teacher walked into the class, telling everyone to settle down. "We have a new face today class, a transfer student...come in and introduce yourself," the teacher said, ushering for someone to come into the class. Gichin walked in, his black soul reaper uniform and zanpakuto was exhanged for a boys uniform for the school. "Hi My name is Gichin," he said bowing slightly to the class, his eyes however fell onto her, he gave a very breif introduction of himself before he was told to take a seat. He found an empty seat besides her, it seemed the previous owner had no intention of sitting next to her when she was angry.

Tatsuki's mouth nearly dropped open when she saw him, standing there in a school uniform, introducing himself to the class. They could see him?! But why was he even here?! She wanted to jump up and grab him, demand answers otherwise she would beat them out of him...but in the middle of class that was most definitely a bad idea. She just glared at him as he sat down....if looks could kill then he would be far beyond anyone's help....

He could almost feel the daggers coming from her eyes. He scribbled something down on a peice of paper and slid it so she could see it.
"I'll explain when we get the chance," the slip of paper said, before he quickly crumpled it up. Despite her anger toards him, he rather enjoyed the confused look she had moments before.

Tatsuki glared at the note, then back ahead of herself as the class started. She took notes as usual, though her pen was on the verge of breaking with how hard she was pressing against the paper. As the class passed though, her anger seemed to fade, the girl starting to gradually calm down. She supposed he might have had to leave...he did have to fight those creatures after all. Still....what the hell was he doing at her school?

Gichin seemed able to keep up with the class work, even though he never attended school in a few decades. He did very little to bring attention to himself, and by the time the bell rang he, like everyone else, seemed all the more eager to get out of the classroom. He knew she'd demand answers, and wou; be upset about his sudden vanishing act, but it was a necessary.

The lunch bell didn't come soon enough for Tatsuki, immediately packing her books back into her bag, glaring at Gichin as if commanding him to follow her, before she turned to leave the classroom. She was headed out of the building, intending to find a secluded spot where they could talk....and he had better hope she liked whatever he had to say....

They ended up walking around the gym building before he could explan to her what all this was. "For starters sorry for taking off while you slept," he said before explaining anything. "If your wondering why it's because as a soul reaper I can't stay in the world of the living without an energy source, and the longer I stay the more energy I consume." He waited to see if she was keeping up with this.

"Ok...so I suppose I can get why you had to leave....though you could've left a note or something you idiot" Tatsuki frowned as she stood opposite him, glaring. "And how come everyone can see you now? And why the hell are you coming to my school all of a sudden?!"

Gichin thought for a moment, though then again anything he said now, she would most likely beleive, after all she did beleive everything else. "This," he tugged on his shirt collar "is a Gigai, an artificial body soul reapers can use to appear human, flesh and blood, and can use to keep our energy from draining," he said. "As for coming to school, this is the best place to be while on the look out for anything strange happening, if any Hollow should appear I have a means of dealing with this though."

"A fake body? Geez....sounds kind of creepy if you ask me..." Tatsuki sighed and slowly shook her head, folding her arms as she leaned against the wall. "So how do you get out of that thing when a Hollow shows up? And what happens with it when you do? Does it just....sorta....drop dead or something?"

"No...I have a mod soul, a sort of temporary spirit that can move the body around while I'm not in it," he said, though made no attempt to demonstrate at the moment.

"That sounds just as creepy...." She cringed slightly at the thought. "Fake bodies....fake souls...." Tatsuki shook her head slowly, looking around slowly. "So how do you know when one of those things is around...? I mean...do you just hunt for them...? Or can you tell when one's nearby?"

He pulled out the cell hpone like object from his pocket. "This allows me to communicate with the Soul Society, as well as other soul reapers in the area," of course this didn;t answer her question right away. "I can get orders from the soul society, telling me when a hollow will be appearing, they moniter the area and when one is crossing over they can tell me....of course it isn't flawless."

"A cell phone...? Geez...at least it let's you blend in a little more...." She sighed, looking up at the sky. "So I guess you'll be vanishing a lot huh? To take care of those things...? But then from the way you've been talking, some of them might come to you because of me....am I like...bait to them or something? Like that one yesterday?"

"No, not bait," he said "To them your more like a buffet, you have alot of spiritual energy, that makes you a big target for them." "And there are other Soul Reapers around here, I am stationed to be in this generally area, but yes I might vanish from time to time."

"A buffet? I don't know if that's better or worse than being bait...." She sweatdropped, then just sighed. "So what can we do about it? I mean there's gotta be a way to hide my energy or something hasn't there? I can't spend my whole life attracting those things after all. Not unless you're planning on spending a long time as my personal bodyguard"

"Well to be honest your energy seems unstable, you almost act like a beacon, at the moment 'm not so sure how to control it, other then using relaxation techniques or trying to tap into it yourself," he said, avoiding telling her the most effective way there seemed to be at the moment.

"What kind of relaxation techniques? And how can I tap into it myself? I've never done anything like that before....hell....until yesterday I never would've believed anything like this. I would've accused anyone of being crazy....I think I'm crazy right now!"

"Well breathing, meditating, those might help, just being calm should help," he said. "As for tapping into it yourself, thats something you'll need to figure out yourself...sorry."

"Meditation? Ugh....I never really went for all that crap....Karate was always my way of stress relief, though I'm guessing that getting my adrenaline flowing would be a bad way to try and lower the energy I'm putting out...." She sighed and grumbled, closing her eyes. "Guess we'll have to work something out.....don't suppose there's any way I can defend myself from those things is there?"

He shook his head "Not really....only something made with spiritual energy, or a zanpakto can really harm a hollow....might be able to hit one, but wont be the same, and might just end up hurting yourself more," he replied.

"Great...." She grumbled and reached into her bag to pull out her lunch. "I spend my entire life learning to fight, then when I finally might actually need to use those skills, I find out they're useless for someone like me. Someone up there is seriously laughing their ass off...."

"Don't feel too..." before he could try to finish his comment, his phone was going off. He took it out of his pocket, eyes going wide for a second. "Alright be calm and don;t freak out," was all he told her. From what he could tell, they where being targeted, as the order came out, and the hollow was close by if not right on them already. He took what looked like a PEZ dispensor out of his pocket, popping a green pill into his mouth. Suddenly his body seemed to go unconscious for a split second as his spiritual form, wearing the black uniform, tore out from his body. "Aw geez...feels good to move," his body grumbled, sitting up once he had materialized.

Tatsuki blinked as she took a bite of her food, watching him check his phone and told her to be calm. She assumed the phone had been informing him of some kind of Hollow, but that was nothing he needed to tell her not to freak out about. It was only when he went unconscious that she yelped, leaning in slightly as if to check on him before his spiritual form suddenly emerged. "GAH!" Tatsuki jumped back, then exhaled a sigh of relief. "Geez..." She looked up, then suddenly smacked Gichin's spiritual form across the head. "You could've warned me that was gonna happen!"

"No time to," he said. "One is coming...and it's big," he said. One of the benches suddenly seemed to lift and then flew at Gichin's conscious body. "Shit!" he yelped, his voice was different, even his attitude. "You idiot, your made to keep it safe so do it!" h yelled at the Mod Soul piloting his corpse. He withdrew his sword, but before he could another bench came flying at him, he however simply sliced it in two. "Show yourself!" he demanded, it seemed this hollow could hide it's presense airly well, and remain unseen even to a Sou Reaper, it was code named 'Assassin F'.

Back
Top Bottom