Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice In wonderland. (Jazzi and Myself

Her thighs spread, Alice was ready when he started pressing inside of her, a little of that feminine wetness already there to make this easier, to help him slide inside her little hole. Not a virgin, but she was still wonderfully tight, so as he pushed inside of her, she tilted her head back, crying out. It was wonderful, that feeling that she had gone so long without, his cock sliding in and out of her. It was, easily, the best sensation she had felt in all these years. Arching her back, pressing herself back against him, again and again, it was hard to think at all.

And yet he wanted her to speak. Moaning, she struggled to make words, but finally managed. “Y-you! Cheshire, C-Cheshire cat! G-god!”

Cheshire growled and kept pushing against her harder and harder as his tongue found its way across her warm skin. He groaned and slid himself deeper into her as he started to pound away inside of her. As he listened to her words he nodded and kissed her deeply. "Thats right, You know you belong to the Cheshire cat." He kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he moved a hand down along her legs before moving in between her legs as he kept pushing deeper inside of her. And you know you love it." Cheshire enjoyed having her inside of his arms and in his bed or hell anywhere inside of his house where he could get her. He grinned and just thought about the past and all the things they have done.

The bed was rocking lightly with their fast passed sex. She cried out softly, listening to the noises she was making, between her legs, that squishy squelching noise, because she was that hot, that wet, dripping down over her ass cheeks, onto the bed, over her thighs. She was making a mess, and that made her quite a bit more self conscious, as if he would be mad at her for getting his things all wet. “L-Love it!” she responded quickly, happily, eager to admit that she loved the feeling of him pumping inside of her, as deep as he could get. His kisses were wonderful, her tongue pressing back against his. It was good, it tasted so wonderful.

The sounds filled the room, with his groaning and her panting and the bed rocking. Cheshire kept pumping himself in side of her wet warm hole. He groaned and kept pushing away before pulling out of her and pulling her onto her knees and sliding back inside of her. His hands holding onto her hips as he growled and kept pushing against her. He grinned and kissed along her neck and back as his hands moved under her and started to squeeze her breasts. "mmhm My dear Alice, Im getting close, What do you want, In or on?" He groaned as he was getting close to his climax. "Where do you want it my pet?"

Cheshire knew they were making his bed a mess but he wasnt too worried about it right now. All he was focused on was enjoying ravaging his little pet Alice. He groaned as he could feel it welling up inside of himself. "Where do you want it?"

Alice cried in distress when he pulled out of her, not wanting him to stop, not yet, she was so close to an orgasm of her own. But no, he turned her over so she was on her knees now, facing the bed. The moment he pressed back inside of her, she moaned in joy, rocking her hips back into his eagerly, hard, wanting him rough, as hard as he would give it to her. He was coming close to his finish and so was she. Not wanting him to leave her, she moaned loudly back to him. “I-Inside! Please! Fill me up, please!” she wanted to feel that hot flooding her insides, knowing it would be bliss. When she had first arrived in Wonderland again, she did not think this was what she would be doing, but she was happy she was.

Cheshire looked at Alice and grinned as he held onto her hips and gave her rear a playful swat before he groaned and started to release inside of her. He kissed down along her neck as his seed shot up inside of her flooding her with his warm juice. he groaned and just collapsed on top of her as he spent himself inside of her. Once he was done he slowly slid himself out of her and just rested on top of her.

"I think now You'll be able to sleep much better, but as for the morning. You'll need a fresh set of clothes, So what are we going to do about that my pet?" He grinned and held onto her enjoying the warmth of her body as he just releaxed and regained his strength.

Alice managed to time her orgasm with that of the cat inside her, crying happily as he shot his sperm inside her hot cunt, which clenched down around him happily in spasms. Rocking back again and again until he stopped moving, she sighed contently, weak with him on top of her. Turning her face to look, she smiled faintly at him. When he slid out of her, she whined softly, but didn’t mind too terribly much, just wished she could take it again.

He commented about clothes, how she would need new ones. Smiling, she nodded. “I will…I don’t know. You’ll find me some, won’t you?” she asked, wiggling her bum from side to side, giggling.

Cheshire grinned and gave her rear another swat. "Well it may be shorter but I do still have your silk outfit. All you'll need are your shoes and your stockings but otherwise it should be fine." He let out a small yawn as he laid against her. "Its in the dresser, top shelf my pet." He kissed her neck before he snuggled up ontop of Alice and slowly drifted off to sleep for the next day was sure to bring challenges that they would have to come across. He smiled and kissed her neck one last time. "I love my pet, My Alice." yawning he shut his eyes and started to purr as he drifted off to sleep.

“Oh my. That old thing?” she asked, blushing. “It’ll be shorter now. I got taller. And my breasts, well…” she blushed harder. “I hope we don’t see too many people tomorrow. It will have to do.” She sighed softly, shaking her head. Laying on her stomach, she closed her eyes, feeling his seed leaking out of her now that she was relaxed. She would have to wash the blankets before they slept again, though they would probably only get them messy again. She smiled at the thought, relaxing now that he was purring, making her skin tingle where they touched. “I love you, too, Cheshire.” She responded before falling asleep beneath him.

The night seemed to pass by too quickly. Cheshire yawned and shifted abit not feeling Alice in the bed. He yawned and slowly opened his eyes. Stretching Cheshire looked around looking for where Alice could of gone. but perhaps she had left to get dressed. He grinned and slowly Vanished and moved to the side of the room to see if he could sneak up on Alice and get and advantage over her. Cheshire kept quiet as he waited for Alice to come back into the room from where ever she had gone to. He licked his lips just thinking about Alice in the Silk variation of her normal dress. He had gotten it for her the last time she was here for her to show off for him.

Alice always woke before the cat. She was use to waking and making breakfast for herself and others, and happened to be doing the process of just that. Walking into the room, she was eating some sort of fruit found only in Wonderland. Bringing the juicy purple fruit to her lips, Alice looked around the room, eyes narrowing when she did not see her lover. Juice from the fruit dripped down onto her breasts, which were not covered as much as she would have liked. The silk costume was small and thin, exposing much of her. She had her stockings on, though, to complete the outfit.

“…Cheshire?”

Cheshire watched Alice walk into the room. He grinned and licked his lips looking over her before sneaking up behind her and placing a hand over her mouth while his other hand wrapped around her waist and slid in between her thighs. He wrapped his tail around her waist to keep her close to his body as he rematerialized behind her holding onto her. He licked his lips as he kissed her neck and stole a bite out of the fruit and grinned. "Mmhm You look SOOO good in that Alice." He grinned and slipped his hand up under the skirt moving along her stockings.

Alice was about to cry out, but couldn’t because a hand was pressed down firmly over her mouth a moment later. She whimpered softly as the cat touched her, his hand eventually making it under the skirt of her dress. Blushing, she closed her eyes. A little early in the morning for this. Taking his hand away from her mouth, she looked like she was about to pout after her took a bite of her breakfast. “Hey.” She whined, shaking her head. “You shouldn’t sneak up on me, it’s rude.” She said simply before leaning back into him comfortably, bringing the fruit to her mouth again. “I think it’s sort of small on me now.” She admitted, shrugging her shoulders and looking over herself.

Cheshire looked at her and grinned before removing his hands from her and stepping away. "but its fun my pet." He grinned and licked his lips before kissing her then heading to the kitchen to find himself something to eat. "Don't know what you'll do today but its best you lay low and keep hidden. I am going to try and find Dormy and get him to stay." He looked at Alice and smiled watching her. "Short maybe but it just looks even better on you then the first time." Cheshire grinned and watched Alice. She looked so good and tempting he wanted to tie her up then have his way with her right then.

“I don’t think it’s fun.” Alice complained lightly, looking back at him. “I mean, it scares me. Never knowing where you’re going to come from.” She sighed as she took a seat on the bed, eventually flopping back, sucking lightly on the fruit. “Hare and Hatter might get jealous if they see you’re taking Dormy. So do it…sneaky. You can do that. I just want him here.” Though the more she thought about it, the more it became a bad idea. What would the sleepy little mouse think when he heard all the noise they made from their sex, which they seemed to be constantly having.

Cheshire cat looked at Alice and grinned and walked over to her and kissed her. "All right babe I will." He smiled and started to dissapear before quietly getting to the little teapot on the tables. Cheshire gently lifted it up making it vanish with him before heading back to the house. Cheshire materialized back inside of the house and set the tea-pot back on the table and looked around. "Alice my pet, Your little friend has come." It was true, inside of that tea pot was the small and ever sleeping doormouse. his ears twitched abit as he heard his name but to true form he was just dead asleep. How he always was never awake because he always slept was unknown to everyone. but he had stated it once saying that "As I sleep I breathe and as I breathe I sleep."

Alice had gotten up when she heard the cat come back. She had finished her breakfast and was in the process of wiping her sticky breasts off. What a bother. Now she would need a bath. Walking out into the other room, she smiled at the teapot. Taking the lid off of it, she looked inside, shaking her head as she looked at the ever sleeping creature. “I sometimes think he might be sick, with all that sleeping he does.” She said with a sigh before putting the lid back on the pot, looking at her lover. “I need a bath. My fruit made me sticky.” She sounded disappointed.

Cheshire looked at Alice and smiled and pulled her close. "A Bath huh?" He grinned and licked his lips before licking over the tops of her breast then pulling down the silk fabric to expose her breasts giving her a tongue bath as most cats did clean them selves and he was more then willing to clean her. Grinning he looked up at her. "Anywhere else you need cleaned, hmm my dear?" He then went back to giving her the well deserved bath she needed and slid his hand up along her stocking clad legs, his tail wrapped around her waist keeping her close to his body. As always the little Doormouse slept through everything. "No I don't think he's sick he just likes to sleep. You, yourself once said when you came here that this was all a dream."

Alice was not surprised when the cat pulled her close and started lapping away at her breasts, causing her to arch her back, watching as he turned the skin a light pink thanks to the rough texture of his tongue. She blushed hard, looking at the teapot. This was not something she felt the Dormouse should ever see! Looking back down at him, she whined lightly, wiggling in his grasp as he mentioned if she needed anything else to be cleaned, already imagining that tongue sliding all over her body. “Everywhere, but for that, I could always find some water. It would take you forever.” She said, petting the top of his head.

Cheshire looked at Alice and pulled away from her. Nodding her got over to the hallway and walked down. "The bathroom then, You can take a nice hot bath. After then we decide what to do." He then walked back over to Alice and gave her rear a swat. "Get to it my dear Alice." He grinned watching her eyeing her up thinking about all the fun things they could and would do together. He grinned and watched her before walking back into the kitchen to make himself a bite to eat while Alice got herself cleaned up.

Alice smiled at him as he walked away, only to squeak when he smacked her rump. Rubbing the only slightly sore spot, she very childishly stuck her tongue out in his direction before walking down the hall herself, stopping at the bathroom. She closed the door quietly behind her, going over the tub and turning it on. Nice steamy water. She took a moment to wonder about how exactly he had running water inside the tree but let it go by the time her bath had filled up. Slipping the skimpy little silk dress off, she set it neatly on the sink, followed by her stockings which she folded. She then climbed in the tub, laying back in the hot water, shuddering pleasantly.

Cheshire watched Alice head off to the bathroom and smiled. he had made this house perfectly. using the geo-thermal ducts to give hot water and heat to the house when he didn't have the fire going. He vanished for a second and appeared at the door. "All right then you soak up, Now after your done what do you suppose we do? I know I need to keep you out of sight while Hatter, White Rabbit and Hare think up a plan. But coming from their minds I don't think a plan would be so good. I may have one but IM not to happy about it even if I thought it up myself." He shrugged and leaned against the doorframe watching her before licking his lips.

Alice bathed herself contently there in the tub, by no means surprised when the cat popped up at the door. She had been running her hands over her legs, thighs, stomach. Looking up at him, she smiled. “We will still thank them for whatever plan they come up with. It’s not all their fault that they are a little…slow.” She chuckled lightly, looking down at herself beneath the water. Her perky breasts were not completely covered. “But your plan, tell it to me. Even if you don’t like it. I’m sure it would work.” She said, confident and believing in him, always.

Cheshire looked at Alice and sighed. "Well Im not to fond of it but the plan would be to offer you over to the prince. I would be nearby from time to time and you can try and get information from him and while you do see how the queen is doing, and then while you have him occupied I will gather up those loyal to the queen and try and mount an attack when you say it would be the best time." He sighed and looked at her. "I just don't want to hand you over to the prince. There are so many things that can go wrong but its the only idea I could think of. Im sorry my pet." He just shook his head and walked in sitting on the edge of the tub.

Alice listened to his words in silence, lifting her hand to tap her lips gently. Yes, it did sound dangerous, perhaps a bad idea. But there was really no other way, none that she could think of that would be any less dangerous. “I think we should do it. If anything, it will give him reason to trust you, so he would never suspect the building of an army. I can keep his busy, get information from him, and relay it to you. I’m sure the queen will be thrilled to see me.” She leaned in the tub toward him, leaning down and kissing the back of his hand. “Don’t worry…”

Back
Top Bottom