Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice In wonderland. (Jazzi and Myself

Cerberus

Pulsar
Turmoil had struck Wonderland. The Red prince had Taken over when Alice Left Wonderland once before and now it was under his tyrannical grip. Everyone wondered when Alice would return or when the prince would grow tired of persecuting everyone and finally give Wonderland some peace it so rightfully deserved."

"I do find this oh quite enjoyable don't you?" The prince laughed as he was personally doing an execution. "I know my other used to just scream, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, but I find that much to dull. It gives the victim a chance to know when they are going to be killed, No I like for them to wonder when it will happen." He laughed and tapped his sword against the man's face. "well now i do suppose we get over with this. So much to do and so little time."

Sighing the Prince then lifted up the sword and swung down lopping off the head of another dissident of Wonderland. "Oh I do grow so tired of them but as mother did say Its better to be feared then loved."

Wonderland had never really left her thoughts, even after Alice had made it home. Her thoughts were constantly plagued with the images of the other world. Would she ever make it back? How were things going? Was everyone ok? She was sitting in her usual spot, the base of the tree, where the rabbit hole had once been, long ago, now filled in. A book in her lap, she sighed, no interest in it was so ever, setting it aside. The blonde was having troubles functioning in normal life now. After what had happened. “Bother…” she mumbled to herself, closing her eyes and leaning back into the tree.

Though the young woman’s back neck touched the tree, and she kept falling backwards, falling until her bum was no longer touching the ground as well. She was falling, looking up at the hole, the tree, which was slowly getting smaller and smaller. So many things flew past her, and then she realized, she was going back to Wonderland. She squeezed her eyes shut, terror and excitement filling her insides. What would happen? Her last run in with the red queen had not been so pleasant. Going back could spell disaster, but at the same time, she was excited. This had been, after all, what she had been waiting for. She wanted this, more than anything. Because it felt like there was so much she had yet to do.

Before she hit the ground, her falling slowed so she landed lightly in a bed a flowers…which immediately began squawking at her. Getting up at once, she moved, looking back at the angry, flattened flowers. “Didn’t like you then, don’t like you now.” She said simply, glaring as then before she turned, looking about the mysterious wood. Word would fly fast, that Alice had returned to Wonderland once more.

Back again in wonderland she was and back again into the land that was once in turmoil could now be brought to tea once she returned. As always the potion and the cake and key had been left for her to get through the door and make it into the land she once knew. On the other side was once the peaceful sky and valley of wonderland, Now had become what looked like a war torn battleground. A set of glowing green eyes watched Alice before the wind grin of Cheshire Cat or just Cheshire appeared. He looked at Alice and smiled. "Oh quite so good that you had returned, We were starting to think you weren't coming."

Walking over to Alice he dissapeared before appearing behind her and smiled wrapping his arms around her waist. "It has been some time and you have changed as well, even more of a sight." He grinned and licked his lips watching her. She knew what he was all about but last time and even the first time she had come. She never refused the Cheshire cat. "Come pretty Alice its time we take you to the Hare and the Hatter, But WE can talk later pretty Alice."

Alice moved slowly forward, eyes fixed on the wasteland that had once been so beautiful. “What’s happened here?” she cried quietly, not understanding. Being gone a few years could do this? The blonde tucked her hair behind her ears, just about to call for that wicked cat when he came behind her, touching him, arms around her waist. Her cheeks burned lightly before she tilted her head back to look at him. “Cheshire. Ah, yes. Take me to the tea party. I can convince Hatter to tell me what is going on.” Or, that was, she hoped she could convince him. Considering everyone here talked in riddles and appeared insane, getting a straight answer out of anyone was a challenge.

Turning in the cat’s grasp so she was facing him. She swallowed, frowning, not really wanting to say this, but, “Alright, which way?”

Cheshire held onto Alice and gave his knowing smile. "What happened here, oh they'll tell you, I tend to stay out of politics myself." His tail brushed up under her legs before he let her go and dissapeared before appearing in front of her. "Yes yes we must get going to the Hare and the Hatter. Cheshire lead Alice to where everyone else was having their tea party. Doormouse or Dormy as he was sometimes called looked up as Cheshire was Leading Alice. "Is it? It can't be."

The White Rabbit nodded and looked at the pair. "Oh yes It is. Cheshire wouldn't be grinning so much if it wasnt her. Not that he doesnt grin, but OH You know what I mean." The March hare looked up before grabbing a cup and tossing it Alice's way. "You're Late for TEA!" The Hatter just sat back and laughed watching the hare. "Oh don't be quite so mad old friend."

“Politics?” Alice questioned, following after him. “So this does have something to do with that old fat queen.” She looked around again, looking a little disappointed with what she saw. Why would anyone want to destroy all that is so beautiful? The magic here was one that, though had appeared to scare her at one point, also mystified her. And now most of it was gone. Lifting a hand to run it through her blonde locks, she looked forward in time to miss the tea cup that came flying in her direction. She leaned to the left, the cup narrowly missing her.

“Rude.” She said with a soft huff, adjusting the straps of her dress before turning on her heel to look at the Mad Hatter. “It’s not like I wanted to be gone so long. I didn’t have a way to come back.” She explained simply, arms crossing beneath her breasts. “But we can catch up later. I want to know what exactly happened here..”

Dormy looked up and yawned but as always he would sleep through anything as he laid his head down on the table. The March hare just huffed abit as he went back to sipping his tea. The Hatter nodded. "Oh I know my dear girl I know and that's why we're not mad, we're now glad you have returned so now why don't you sit down and enjoy some tea." The white Rabbit just sat, time from time looking at his watch then looking around. he looked nervous like he thought it was unsafe to be meeting outside.

"yes Do come and sit down my dear Alice." Cheshire watched Alice and grinned looking her over and licking his lips. years may of passed but in the time that did pass she just grew even more beautiful. "You must drink and we will tell what had happened." The Hatter nodded in agreement. "Yes yes, onto what happened, Well really its because of you, After you pushed the red queen out of power and installed her sister the white queen things were well once you left. but after you did the Red Prince moved in. He moved decisivly against anyone who opposed his mother and those who stood with the white queen."

Alice sighed, moving to take a seat at the long table, which was actually several small tables stuck together, none the same size and few the same shape. She looked over all the different things that covered the rather messy table. Looking over at the sleepy dormouse, she grabbed him by the tail and pulled him over. She always had a soft spot for small, cute animals and for once he was not hiding in a tea pot so she could hold him. Placing him in her lap, she pet his head before picking up one of many random teacups filled with tea, bringing it to her lips as she looked up at Hatter, listening to his words.

“My fault.” She breathed lightly, looking rather hurt after he had explained it all. “I didn’t think there was anything worse than the Red Queen. Her son, I didn’t even know she had a son! But what happened to the White Queen and her troops? Can’t she take back over the kingdom?” she set her cup down, tapping her lips as she pet the Dormy. “I should speak to her. I’m a woman now, I figure I’d have more of an influential push here!” her mind was buzzing with ways to help Wonderland. She had yet to think of how dangerous this all might have been.

Dormy was startled for a second but then relaxes and nuzzles up against Alice as she held him in his lap. The Hatter shook his head. "No, Not that I know of." The white rabbit nodded and looked at Cheshire. "I think thats because the Red Prince had her imprisoned and branded as a traitor. He holds her in the cell and does gods knows what else. and It is quite unsafe for us to be out here in the open!" Cheshire just laughed and moved about going from table to table before standing behind The Hatter. "Oh do calm yourself rabbit

Rabbit looked at Cheshire. "Its not safe for us to be on the outside, not with his guards all about. And now that Alice is here they will be looking at us very quickly!" The Hatter had to nod. His friend did make a point about that since the prince knew that they had known and worked with Alice but he had yet to make a move against them. Dormy opened his eyes and looked at Alice then looked out. "We need to hide her then." He yawned and just laid back against Alice.

“Imprisoned?” the young woman exclaimed, looking at the White Rabbit. “That’s terrible. We’ll have to save her, somehow.” Though at the mention of guards, she had to glance around. The little garden where they held their tea parties appeared, for the most part, unchanged, so it appeared that they hadn’t run into any trouble at all. But still, she had no want to get them in trouble just because they were speaking to her. Standing, she cradled Dormy in her arms, looking at the others. “Until we can figure out a way to help the White Queen, then I suppose I will have to hide. I don’t want any of you getting in trouble, so it would be best if I went…somewhere.” She turned, looking away, thinking.

“I don’t know where I would go, however. I couldn’t stay with the flowers. They’re mean. Or the caterpillar. Perhaps if I shrink back down and go hide with some of the animals.” So much to think about, so much to take in. She rubbed Dormy between the ears, looking at the others, desperate. “Cheshire, you’re the master of disappearing, aren’t you..?”

Cheshire looked at Alice and nodded. "Oh yes My dear I am, and I can make sure they wont find you." He laughed and dissapeared for a second before re-appearing at the end of the table. "yes I'll take her in and keep her hidden." He looked at Alice and smiled knowing that now they would get a chance to be alone and he'd have another time to have her. Dormy looked at Alice and yawned before climbing up onto the table and going to the teapot and climbing into it to sleep again. The hatter looked at Alice and smiled. "Yes you should be safe with Cheshire and soon we'll figure out a way to free the queen and we will find you and You will help."

Cheshire watched and just looked around folding his legs under him and floating in the air with a smile on his face before just vanishing leaving his grin behind before that too Vanished. "hurry up Dear Alice we must not be late, The night is soon to fall and the eyes of the red queen do enjoy the night time."

“Night, Dormouse.” Alice mumbled as the animal crawled away. She moved, looking at the two rabbits and the Hatter. “I’ll see you all soon. Don’t do anything that will get you in trouble, please.” Despite not having seen them for years, and how completely odd they were, she was very fond of them. Friends, yes they were her friends. Sighing quietly, she turned away, looking at the smile of the cat before in vanished and he told her to hurry. Night time in Wonderland was far more intimidating than anything else she had run into, even that nasty Red Queen. So, she would hurry, though she could not help but wonder where the cat would be taking her.

Moving away from the tea party and into the trees, she sighed softly. “You know, you are a lot easier to follow when I can see you, you strange creature you.” She said lightly, lifting her hands to rub her bare arms, looking down for a moment at her stockings which look dirty from crawling on her knees to get here. “How long do you think I’ll be staying? Will you stay with me? I don’t really want to be alone.”

Cheshire grinned and appeared behind her and grinned. "Oh, All right." He then dropped onto the ground and looked her over as his tail flicked from side to side. "How long you'll be staying I don't know as for staying with you. I have to look out for you so yes I will." He yawned abit and kept walking through the forest keeping what felt like a slow pace going every which way before finally getting to a small house built from a tree. Cheshire watched Alice before helping her in, not minding and giving himself a quick squeeze of her rear while gently ushering her inside of the house. "Sorry for the long walk. Had to make it seem like we were lost and didnt know where we were going should the eyes of the queen be watching us." He walked over to the fire to keep it alive and heat up the house. "Now what to do.."

The Cheshire cat just watched Alice and a strange creature he was, having the ability to look at least like a man or at times looking like nothing more then a large blue cat. "Yes I know im strange but then again isnt that all of Wonderland?" He smiled and looked at Alice licking his lips. "What shall we do now dear Alice?"

The long walk wasn’t too terrible, though she would have liked it far more in Wonderland still had all of its old, beautiful sheen. Walking, she played with the ends of her hair before looking up at the cat man at her side. It wasn’t long before they came to a tree house, which in Alice’s opinion was the perfect place for the Cheshire. It was where she had seen him most often. He helped her in, but not without squeezing her rounded rear. Eyes narrowed slightly, she looked back at the cat. “I never thought the residents of Wonderland could be perverted, and I still don’t believe they can, so I’m going to go ahead and assume that you did that on accident.”

Taking a seat in his home, the female pulled her knees to her chest, undoing her shoes and setting them aside before leaning back against the wall. “You’re strange in a good way. My home had nothing like this place. I did miss it all… Maybe I shouldn’t of left.” The cat’s gaze was hungry, and a blush had risen to her fair skin. Looking away, she slowly closed her eyes. “Maybe…sleep?” Though she was far from tired.

Cheshire looked at Alice and seemed almost saddened that she didnt give her normal cute embarrassed squeel when he squeezed her read. had she forgotten the many days and nights they spent together. "not sleeping" Cheshire nodded and looked at Alice as he was warming himself to the fire. "Then if you wish to sleep then do so, You know where the rooms are, especially mine." He laughed abit and gave his well known grin before he vanished and came back in the kitchen looking for something nice to drink and relax. "If you wish to stay up you can too its all up to you."

Though they were releativly safe the eyes of the queen had followed them and tracked the location of the pair before rushing off into the castle. he was simply known as fox. A trickster and a turncoat. If there was a price and it paid well then he'd do the work for who ever paid the highest. He was told the prince was Visiting the White Queen. The Prince looked at the White queen as she hung by the walls shackled and partially stripped. "You know that sooner or later they will stop and submit."

Forgotten, not entirely. The memories were suppressed if anything. Looking of the male, Alice sighed quietly before pushing herself up and disappearing down the hall. She looked at the door, reaching for it, knowing the guest room was behind it, but she stopped, turning her eyes instead to the larger door. That bed was…more comfortable anyways. Moving to the Cheshire’s room, she pushed it open, glancing over her shoulder to look and see if the cat was following. Nope. She let a smile light up her lips before she walked into the room.

A moment later, she had her dress tossed to the side, her under clothes hanging over her curvy frame. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she shed her stockings, throwing them in the pile of the rest of her clothes, before sliding with ease to the middle of the bed, looking up at the ceiling that looked like a bunch of tree branches woven together. The bed was comfortable, she never would of imagined before that the cat liked such soft things. Toes curling in the material of the covers, she closed her eyes and attempted to focus on the problem at hand. This /Red Prince/. How difficult would he be to reason with? She had to save her friend.

Cheshire watched Alice head down the hall. he finished up his drink and looked at the fire and extinguished it so that the house wouldnt burn itself down to the ground during the night. He let out a low yawn before he headed down the hall and Vanished before coming back inside of his own bedroom. He looked at Alice and grinned, her laying there in his bed brought back so many memories and a rush of feeling deep in his loins. He smiled and got to the bed and laid down beside her knowing that perhaps sleeping in his bed would bring back memories and make her remember the fun and pleasure they shared together.

Cheshire turned over beside Alice and wrapped his tail around her and pressed against her to keep her extra warm during the night because of without the fire the home got a little cold and he kept warm with his fur but he knew Alice had none so he would keep her warm and keep her beside himself.

Alice had her eyes closed when he had come in, appearing to be asleep though she was far from it. Too much to think about, too much on her mind. She could smell him before he was on the bed. She had been too close to him before, she realized, if she could recognize when he was about by his scent. Her cheeks reddened when this dawned on her. A moment later she felt him at her side, the fluffy tail around him, him pressed into her. It was comfortable, she didn’t need blankets because she had him. Her heart fluttered for a moment at the thoughts that plagued her, she was naked and her was over her…

Unable to help herself, she turned on her side, rolling toward the cat, pressing into him, opening those pretty blue eyes. “I can’t sleep.” She said with a huff, tilting her head back to look up at him. “And I’m worried. I don’t know what’s going to happen. Everything is ruined because of me.” She pressed her lithe little body tighter against him, running her fingers through his fur.

Cheshire nodded and let out a soft purr. one of enjoyment for having her close to him and 2 to help her relax and get some sleep though everything was happening I doubt they would get some sleep. "Worry not about it dear Alice, everything will be all right." Cheshire held onto Alice and pressed against her letting the warmth of his fur and body resonate onto Alice and perhaps being this close things could lead and she would remember just how close they used to be. He watched Alice and smiled. "I know you are worried but if you remember we were just in as bad a situation last time as we are now and we got through that one without a problem." He ran a hand gently down her side gently squeezing her soft body. "It will be all right."

The purring of the Cheshire cat seemed to just echo through the room and it was soft and soothing if not hypnotic as the Cheshire was making it to be. He watched Alice and smiled letting his tail gently brush against her legs letting the soft fur brush against her warm skin.

“But things weren’t so…ugly then. The Red Queen never went this far. This is just horrible.” She mumbled, pressing her face into his shoulder, breathing in hard, smelling him that much more, to the point she could taste it. “I don’t want anyone to get hurt, and if they see me with you..” she paused, shaking his head. “Well, I don’t worry so much about you.” She said with a giggle. “You could escape anything, I’m sure. But Hatter and Hare aren’t as bright, or at least they don’t act that way. And with as nervous as Rabbit acts, I know he would spill the beans if he was questioned. Can we go get Dormouse and keep him here? He’s so cute…” No matter how old she got, she would still be plagued by that girlishness.

His tail touching her legs, she puckered her lips, looking up at him. “Why do you do such a good job at taking care of me?” she asked suddenly, lifting a hand to touch his cheek, finger tips moving to tap his kitty nose, her cheeks still glowing. She had to be careful, she was thinking too much about /old/ times.

Cheshire looked at Alice and held onto her as he purred and shrugged. "Im just good at keeping people safe I guess." he smiled and pressed close against her knowing that she was thinking which was good. he moved his tail up curling it between her thighs in between her legs and purring. His hands slowly slid down along her body. "yes we'll bring him over to stay safe." He smiled and kept purring and keeping her close to his body wearing her down. he knew that she wanted just as badly as he did. Now would be the time he could use to make her remember and with his tail rubbing in between her legs he knew there was no way that she wouldn't deny him now."

"Don't worry dear Alice, everything will be taken care of. Have faith with your friends and it will see you through." He pressed up against her and took her face in his hands before stealing her lips into a kiss as his hands moved about her nice soft body as his tail also kept rubbing against her.

The cat had moved his tail between her legs, rubbing gently, and her body responded accordingly. She spread her thighs, cheeks still pink as she invited him to touch her as much as he wanted. No one had touched her like he had, not since she left, and not before she came either. No, he was the only one to have her and the one she had been secretly craving, even though she had been so sure she would never come back here. “I do have faith in my friends, and you… I suppose I should worry less. Just, thinking about all the bad things that could happen, I worry so much.” But not right now, right now she was losing her ability to think all together.

His lips against hers, she gasped as though she had not expected it, but really she had been hoping for it. Leaning into him, she returned his kiss, firmly, her plump breasts pressing into his furry chest, her hands gripping his fur tighter as well. He had that mystery flavor she liked so much. She missed it..

cheshire had missed her, Missd playing with her and having her in his bed. He purred happily as his tail kept rubbing against her warm sex and his hands moved their way across her body. he smiled and gave her breasts a playful squeezed as he kissed and licked along her neck. Slowly but surely she could tell that he was getting harder from her actions due to his cock brushing up against her thighs. "You your friends will always be there for you dear Alice." Yet right now Cheshire didn't want to think about their friends. No he wanted to think about Alice and remind her why she was his and how he had claimed her those many years ago.

Cheshire watched Alice and grinned taking her hand and kissing it before kissing her fingers then herself as he trailed a hand down along her legs sliding over her soft warm skin. "It has been too long my dear Alice. Too long since you returned and since you returned to me and remind yourself just who truly claims you." He grinned and kissed her deeply before moving down and kissing and licking over her breasts.

Licking her lips, she nodded up to him. He was right, they would be. But enough about them. She only wanted her cat right now. Her breathing had already become heavy, and as he squeezed her breasts, she arched her back. She hadn’t been with him in years. She blushed at the thought of her doing something foolish, childish. She was not a child any longer, but had blossomed beautifully into womanhood. Yet, she still knew so little about the world of lust besides what this blue cat had showed her. “Feels good.” She commented shly, her own hand sliding up to grip her left breast, rolling the flesh with nimble, delicate fingers.

His kisses were amazing, and his words, she couldn’t help but moan softly. Embarrassed, the blonde looked away only to gasp as his rough kitty tongue ran over her breasts. Back arched again, she loved the sensation. Playing with herself had been nothing compared to this. Wrapping her arms around him, hand on the back of his head, pressing him closer to her, she moaned again, waiting for him to take her. She was his.

A rough warm tongue wrapped itself around Alice's breasts as he kept sucking on her. His hand finding its way to her free and unocupied breast as he brushed her hands away and took over. He grinned and moved abit letting his tail brush against her opening as he was now good and ready to take her. He groaned for abit as he positioned himself over her and slowly pushed his way into her. "You feel good too, you always have my dear Alice." He grinned and slowly slid himself into her and started to pump against her while letting his hands squeeze her breasts as his cock ravaged her insides.

"mmhm My dear Alice. It has been too long, Too long my sweet Girl. Now tell me, let me hear, who do you belong to?" He groaned as he felt her squeeze him. "Who's are you?"

Back
Top Bottom