Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DND 3.5-Dualitas: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aranion nods. He'd heard of the gnoll. It would be good to end a monster like that. "So, any ideas where he's going, or at least where he's been recently?"

"Not as of late... He's gone and disappeared again. Usually this town is good for rumors, but I haven't heard a thing.." He sighed and stretched. "Which means we'll be heading out in a three days, if you're coming with me."

Salis thought for a moment. "Wait I think I might be able to help you in this. Benen, can you help me set up for a Scry?"

Benen nodded and went and grabbed a large bowl and filled it with water, which she blesses, setting it down in front of Salis. she began to chant, moaning in pleasure as the power of Lastai began to flow through her. after an hour of casting her eyes begin to glow. (will save to fenrir dc 29)

Aranion shrugs. Divinations were never his strong suit, usually leaving it at True Seeing. He preferred combat and enhancing spells. Evocation and Abjuration, for the most part. "Alright. Any plans for the time in town? And where are we heading?"

Benen held onto Salis, "You ok?"

"I'm Fine, just a bit tipsy from the backlash."

"I think we will be fine, what ever it is we need, I don't think we will have any issues." Benen remarked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom