Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DND 3.5-Dualitas: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Save made, barely.)
He moans louder, shocked. "Lady Salis, wait..! We... We don't have protection..!" He calls out, hardly able to control himself.

with a wave of her hand and a moan, Salis casts block the seed over herself. "There now we are good, shall we continue?" with out his acknowledging she goes every where at once. "this will be the best moment of your life." (perform sex, everywhere at once check made, nat 20 for a total check result of 101, con dc 33)

(yeah... He failed that..)
Seiba makes a loud moan, releasing and passing out.(He failed by too much of a roll.)

"A mercenary is one of the names I've carried. I might be interested, if I knew what the job is supposed to be." The elf replied, an eyebrow raised in interest. He's slightly harder to read than most, since his eyes have no iris or pupil.

Benen rolled his eyes as Salis pulled the young man into a bedroom. "Well at least she gets something out of all of this. Though I do feel sorry for what she will do the poor boy." with a quick glace as he walked out the door, he memorized the house number, and made his way back to the market. upon arriving he saw an elf, with an odd eye color (spot 28) and decided to walk up to him and join in on their conversation (32 on listen, to hear what was said) "So your looking for some hired muscle are you?"

DM: Make your Prowess or Perform rolls, Salis
Seiba: 41 roll

Seiba lay there, limp, before slowly awaking with a quiet groan in his bed. "E-eh...?"

He blushed and turned away. "I-it was fantastic... Except for when I passed out.."

She looked at him with soft eyes. "Its ok sweety, I was a bit rough on you, more so for your first time with a woman." (I think teh rolls make it a +5 to cha skills for both of them)

Dm:(Correct, and now Seiba is without his virginity penalty.)

His eyes were still kept from her, trying not to let himself be controlled by his own private, instinctual urges. "A-at any rate, we have four other bedrooms here. If you have any other friends, or companions, let me know.."His voice was soft, trying to distract himself further.

Salis giggled, "Its ok silly, Me and Ben usually share a room, but I think he went off to look around town a bit more, he should be back soon, until then I would be happy to look at the other rooms, but I may come back and sneak a few moments from you every now and then." she gave her distant cousin a wink and got out of the bed, nude, as she walked up the stairs.

Ben looked at the elf, intently, trying to get a fix on him. his hand extended in a shake "The name is Benen Azer, and what might your name be my elven friend?"

The elf turned a little to take in Benen. "Aranion Nodel." He replies, before shaking Benen's hand. Aranion turns back to the merchant. "You mentioned a job?"

"It's...More of a request. Not a huge paycheck, to be honest. You Have heard of 'The Peoples Hero' Correct?" He started his voice dipped in a little concern.(Knowledge Local/Gather information 15 to know it's Seiba, 10 to recognize the title.)(Gather information 15/ Knowledge Nobility to understand this man is the elected official of this town) "Well.. Lately, he's been hunting again. Now, the rest of the town and I realize this is good for us and many people, but the last hunt he went on he nearly died. He's rather determined, and won't stop if he can help it. So.. Perhaps you can try to teach him some restraint?" The elderly man pressed. "He may be a hero to the people, but he is also a citizen here, and a good one at that. You'll know him by his eyes and his bow. He's a Lucifern, you know, a Hidantez.."

Seiba tried to shake it off, his face a beat red as he left his room to don his armor and clothes once more, heading into his backyard to practice with his greatbow.

Aranion shrugs. "That's his business. Some things are worth driving yourself into the ground for. But I suppose I'll see about helping him hunt whatever this thing is." Aranion replied. Nice to see a government official somewhat concerned about an adventurer. Most government folk he'd met seemed to think of them as expendable.

The elderly man nodded to the elf with a slight smile. "Thank you, Sir. And you?" He turned his attention to the the second volunteer.

(knowledge check of 21) "I think I may be able to help as well. you are welcome for all that you may need be done." Benen gave a look to Aranion, his eyes telling him he knew who it was the official was talking about and where they had to go to find him. with all that was silently said, Ben started back toward Seiba's house. "Aranion you may want to follow." his quick words said as he started out.

When they approach the house Seiba is still out back, practicing with his bow. The door has been left unlocked.

(29 listen to hear the shots hitting the target) hearing the shots fired Benen walked though the house, a guest invited by Seiba, and into the back yard. "Seiba I see your practicing well with your bow. May I introduce a one Aranion Nodel. and we've been asked to talk to you about a certain matter."

Aranion nods his head in greeting. "Specifically, you're apparently hunting something, and at least one official is nervous you'll kill yourself doing it."

He made almost made a growl and turned, letting his shoulders relax. "What about it? Something needs to be done about him..."

Ben's eyes began to glow faintly from his psionic powers. "It is alright my friend, what ever may be happening, we will take care of him, together." Just as he finished saying that Salis walked out of the house, stark nude.

"your saying someone is being naughty and needs to be punished.. Oh I'm sorry and who might this handsome elf be?"

"Salis, Aranion Nodel. Aranion, Salis Hidantez; High Priestess of Lastai."

Aranion nods his head at Salis. "Greetings, Lady of Lastai." It wasn't a deity he was familiar with, but he could feel the divine aura she gave off. It would be foolish to be disrespectful to someone invested with that much divine energy. He was only that foolish with servants of evil deities.

"Fenrir Greatmaw. That's who we're hunting. reports have confirmed that he has some strange power that allows him to nullify magic. On top of that, He's become an accomplished Assassin, despite his brutish ways. Usually, I bring my targets in alive, but this one's a special case. In the name of the towns he's destroyed and the lives he's snuffed out, I'll be burying him. The reward for him is 10,000 gold, not including any loot we may find on his person." He explains briefly, in a now rather flat yet sharp voice. "I have no interest in the money, so you can split my share, but he has to die."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom