Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

He chuckled softly as he moved, slipping into the bed with them, sipping his wine,"That's good... better to have the place in case you need it." he said as his hand moved, ghosting over Rachel's leg a bit.

Rachel nods "Yeah that's what I figured." She says, lying in her long sleeve shirt and shorts. Her leg quivers faintly beneath his touch. Kat stretched out on her side, watching both of them with a smile.

He put his wine next to the bed as he moved, giving Rachel a soft hug,"Well... welcome home." He said with a soft smile, giving her a light kiss, his fingertip ghosting down her leg.

Rachel smiles "Thank you," She murmurs, returning the kiss gently, before snuggling against him, it felt good. Home. She had both Sion and Kat, and a home. Everything seemed to be falling in place for her.

He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled Kat in with them, giving them both a tight hug,"You're welcome." He said as he nuzzled her neck, closing his eyes lightly. It was tough, being back after missing so much, but he felt he could do it, with the two of them, he would be happy. After a moment he moved, slipping between them both and holding them on either side of him.

Both women smile, snuggling closer. "It's so nice to have you home. Feels like everything is complete now." Kat murmurs, pressing a kiss to his jaw before laying her head on his shoulder. Rachel laid her head on his shoulder as well, resting an arm across his stomach as she smiles.

He chuckled softly as he gave a nod, holding them both as he took a breath,"Well... it's good to be home." he said, his hands ghosting down their sides,"It's good to be here with two, very beautiful women." he said as he gave them both a soft kiss on the top of the head.

Both women smile, snuggling closer "So what do you want to do now?" Kat asks as she lies pressed up against Sion. She watches both of her lovers with her pale eyes as she smiled, enjoying the moment with them.

He chuckled softly as he kissed Kat back gently,"Hmmm... I dunno..." he said with a soft chuckle,"I am at the mercy of two, very... very beautiful vampiresses..." he said, giving their rears a playful squeeze.

Kat laughs as Rachel smirks, the blonde leaps up, kissing his jaw gently, "Oh what will we do with him?" Kat asks, eyeing Rachel. Who just smirks. "We'll think of something, I'm sure." She murmurs against his skin.

He chuckled as he felt the kisses, leaning his head back softly,"Oh... please have mercy on me..." he said playfully, giving them both firm and playful spanks,"I'm just a humble vampire... trying to survive..."

Both women groan ever so softly at the playful swats to their asses. "Oh humble, huh?" Kat asks, amused. Both women begin kissing up either side of his throat, their eyes lifted to watch him.

He smiled softly at the kisses, giving soft breaths as he enjoyed the kisses, his eyes closing,"Mmm... of course..." he said as his hands ghosting over their rears and giving light squeezes, gulping gently as he leaned back gently.

"So, what would you like us to do to you?" Rachel asks, lifting her head to kiss Sion deeply, as Kat's hand slip under his shirt, running over his chest gently. She really enjoyed spending time with both lovers, she watched Rachel as Rachel kissed Sion.

He smiled as he kissed Rachel back deeply, nibbling on her lower lip as he felt Kat's hand, his eyes opening as he nibbled on Rachels lower lip. He would just let them take over and do whatever they wished.

Rachel nips at his lower lip, hearing as KAt begins unbuttoning Sion's shirt, Kat dips, kissing and nipping along his chest, her hands trailing along his skin as well. Rachel continued kissing along his jaw and throat, occasionally, kissing his lips.

He smiled gently as he felt the kisses and the nips, enjoying every moment of it as his hands moved, caressing and squeezing their rears, holding them,"Mmm... so good..." he said as his eyes opened,"I love your kisses..." He said as he pulled from Rachel's lips,"I love you both..."

Kat smiles "We love you too." she whispers against his skin. Rachel nods her agreement. "So, what would you like us to do?" Rachel asks again, wanting to please him just as much as Kat did.

He couldn't help but laugh,"Hey now... I can't tell you what to do." he said, giving both of them a firm spank on the rear,"Then I'm not at your mercy." he said as he stretched a bit,"You two have to decide what to do."

Both whine softly at the spanks, the pleasure sparking suddenly in them. They chuckle though, beginning to undress slowly as they watched him. They purposefully went slowly, trying to tease Sion a bit.

He chuckled as he watched them undress, his hands moving and laying on the headrest as he enjoyed how cute they looked,"Very... very sexy." He said as he licked his lips lightly.

Kat eyes him up and down "Mmm, I think we could do the same thing." She says "Why don't you finish undressing too." Rachel suggests, since only his shirt had been unbuttoned. Both women pause in their undressing. Rachel in her bra and underwear, Kat in her jeans and bra still.

He chuckled a bit as he nodded, moving and slipping out of his pants and shirt, leaving himself only in boxers as he watched the two,"Hmmm... you know..." he said as he licked his lips,"I could probably get you both matching underwear..." he said as he purred a bit, his eyes going over their beautiful bodies.

The women chuckled "Wouldn't that be exciting." Kat says as she finishes stripping, leaving herself completely naked, and soon Rachel was the same way. They both crawl back onto the bed, Kat kisses Sion deeply, her tongue tangling with his.

He smiled as he kissed Kat back, suckling on her tongue as his hands moved over their sides to their rears, giving a firm spank once more as he enjoyed how beautiful they are,"Mmmm..." He said as he licked his lips softly. He leaned back a bit on the bed, purring softly as his eyes looked up and down their bodies, tilting his head a bit as he waited to see what they would do.

Back
Top Bottom