Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

She nods "Alright," She slipped on her combat boots before slipping out the door with him. She greeted the doorman as they passed, as she always did when she left the building. This time though instead of walking, she asked for her car to be brought up. Within moments a sleek black Dodge Challenger was before them.

He walked with her slowly, a bit behind her as the car came. He never really watched the car or anything in front of him, his eyes looking around a bit at any open windows or rooftops. He knew all the dangers that being a leader posed, and he was determined to keep her safe from anything that might come up.

She thanks the valet driver before slipping into the driver's seat. "It's been too long since I've driven this one." She says. Kat was a self proclaimed car buff, and because of that, she had many, many cars and trucks. Once Sion was in, she pulled out, driving faster than necessary as they drove to the meeting place.

He nodded a bit as he moved into the car, not paying too much attention to the speed as his eyes looked around,"Well... I never really liked driving... I always walked." He said to her with a soft smile, knowing she liked her cars, but he liked to take his time if he got the choice about it.

She chuckles "Yeah, I remember that, never got why I liked to tear around the city as fast as I could." she says with a grin they pull up to the nightclub where the meeting was going to take place.

He gave a soft chuckle as he moved, slowly slipping out of the car and moving to her side, opening the door,"Well... just try not to crash." He said with a soft chuckle as he helped her out of the car, his hand holding hers.

She just laughs, taking his hand and letting him help her out. She walks with him into the night club. She instantly scented two vampires. "I thought you said you would be alone." A man says, sitting at a table. Katherine shrugs "Plans changed. This is my second in command." She says, purposefully not giving out Sion's name. It wasn't relevant for this man, he didn't need to know it. The man, Kale, nods "Of course, well sit down, and we can discuss things." He offers.

He didn't speak, standing near Kat in the nightclub as he made sure and look around.He didn't like places like this, it was too much going on at once. He took a soft breath as he looked to the new vampire, he seemed like a good enough vampire, but you can never know unless you get to know them. He rubbed his eyes, letting them adjust to the darkness, looking around for anyone who might be taking too much interest in them.

There was a second vampire a few feet away, at the bar, obviously a bodyguard of some sorts. Kat sits down across from Kale. They begin going over the rules of living here, what Kale wanted to do with the nightclub, and they he even planned on having a 'vampire night'. Though of course it wasn't called that. It was a 'VIP night' but was only for the vampires. Overall he seemed like he would fit in nicely around the territory.

He heard them talking, thinking it was a good idea. He looked to Kale and gave a soft nod, not smiling, showing that he was all business, but also that he was somewhat social. He liked to make everyone know that they can come to him if they have a problem, but he was also the last person they should come to, cause if it got to him, then it was really bad.

The meeting only took an hour and after that Kat stood, shaking Kale's hand, the male quickly disappeared with his bodyguard, obviously having things to do, in preparation for opening tonight. "Well, this one should be okay." Kat says with a smile as she walks over to Sion.

He nodded softly as she walked over to him,"Well... this place seems eventful... even for the middle of the day." He said with a soft chuckle, noting that there were quite a few people around,"Don't humans have jobs?" he said with a soft teasing voice as he took her hand lightly.

Kat laughs "For most of them, this is their job I think." She says, since the club wasn't open yet, it was safe to assume that these humans were all workers. Kat takes his hand walking with him "So anywhere particular you want to go now, or should we retreat back to our apartment?" she asks with a chuckle.

He chuckled softly as he thought,"Hmmm..." He said to himself,"Well... I am kinda hungry... for something... warm." He said, hoping she gets his meaning, trying not to scare too many of the humans around. He hadn't had to hunt in a long time, what with the blood banks around, but he wasn't in the mood for anything cold... he needed something fresh.

She nods with a chuckle "Alright, well you go have fun, clean up your mess. I'm gonna go see if Rachel needs any help moving any of her things." She says, even with how close they were, it could be dangerous, being near another vampire when they were hunting. "I'll meet you at home?" she asks, standing on her tip toes to kiss him lightly.

He nodded softly as he gave her back a soft kiss,"Sounds good." He said to her, his hands ghosting down her back a bit,"Got any good hunting areas?" He asked, he had been gone for a good while,"I just... don't want to go somewhere too crowded..." He said as he gave her rear a soft squeeze.

She chuckles, resting her hands lightly on his chest "Try over near the corner of Oak and 9th." She says "Lots of little alleys and pockets to disappear into." She says, kissing him once more before stepping away, she asked the valet to bring her car around.

He smiled lightly as he watched her move away,"Okay." He said softly,"I'll see you later then love." He said as he moved out of the club. He looked around a bit before he started to head where she suggested. It wasn't too long until he found him something worth it. As he finished, he made sure to clean up his mess before he began to walk home, wanting to enjoy the end of the day.

When Kat got home she helped Rachel who was moving some of her important things in. After wards the pair was simply lying on the bed, occasionally kissing or touching, just relaxing as they laid there.

He made it outside the apartment as the sun was going down. He enjoyed walking through the city, seeing places he hadn't seen before. He moved to the door and slipped inside, stretching as he did so. He had a slight bit of red smeared on his lips, but other then that, he looked the same. He always enjoyed a good feeding, especially from someone so young. He had made sure that the human hadn't died, and wiped her memory.

Kat smiles "Our guy is home." Kat murmurs against Rachel's lips, as she kisses her again. Neither one bothered to get up. They were sure that Sion already knew exactly where they were in the bedroom. They remain stretched out on the bed, relaxing.

He smiled softly as he took a deep breath, moving to the kitchen and getting a bit of wine, moving to the bedroom and smiling at the two girls,"Hello ladies." He said softly,"Miss me?" He asked teasingly as he sipped his drink, his hand rubbing his shoulder a bit.

Both women look at him and nods "That we did." Kat says with a smile as she sits up slightly, watching him. Rachel lies on her back, smiling over at him "Did you have a good hunt?" She asks as she watches him curiously.

He gave a light nod,"Of course." he said softly,"Not too much trouble, but i was just a bit more difficult then I remember." He said as he sipped his drink,"Did you two have a good day?" He asked, rubbing his cheek and popping his neck lightly.

They both nod "Yeah, I got moved in pretty easily. I obviously didn't bring all my crap. So I'll likely keep my other apartment, just to have a place to keep it all." Rachel says with a bit of amusement, she scoots over to make room for Sion, if he wanted to join them.

Back
Top Bottom