Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Growing Hatred (For Fandom)

Sakura screamed out as his cock pushed entirely inside of her, gurgling slightly from the sensation of being so full, her body squeezing him tightly, almost in an effort to push him back out, though it was no use. She tried to press her body back into the bed, but it was no use, she couldn't get away. This hadn't been how she wanted this....this wasn't how she wanted her first time to be!

When Sasuke suddenly kissed her she tried to turn her head away, but even his kiss was so strong that she couldn't stop it. "I....I didn't want my first time like this!" She cried out as he pulled out completely, then slammed back into her roughly, her body still just as tight. Her breasts bounced wildly as he slammed into her hard and fast, the bed creaking so much that it was on the verge of breaking point if it got much harder, the girl attempting to cry out for help from anyone around.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh mixed with her screams as he roughly took her, his hard cock pressing against her walls as he fucked her into the bed. His eyes never left her face, that arrogant, smug look of the Uchiha filling her view. His hands kept her pinned to the bed, pressing her breasts up into his hard chest.

"Pink-haired whore," he sneered. "You chase after me for years and suddenly you don't want to play?" He stopped for a moment, pressing himself until his entire length was stuffed inside her body, making her feel every inch. "You're nothing, just like you were back then."

And again his assault continued, seemingly endless in his brutality. He was unrelenting, slapping her to keep her down and grabbing her body wherever he wanted. The worst was yet to come however, as the door to her room suddenly opened.

"Sakura?" A voice gasped out. The blond-haired Naruto looked on in shock, eyes transfixed by the scene of his teammate being fucked by his friend. "What...what are you doing?!"

Sakura felt his hands all over her body, disgusted at the sounds echoing all around them, his hips slamming into her own, the noises of her wet pussy as his cock slammed into it over and over. He wouldn't stop looking at her, and when she tried to look away from him then he just slapped her back into looking at him, eliciting a yelp from her. His words stabbed at her, yes she had chased him...but she wanted romance, she wanted to take things slowly!

Sakura was only snapped out of her near sexual trance by the sound of the door opening, and another familiar voice. Her eyes immediately snapped open, looking over at him. "N-Narutoooooooh!" Her voice was caught with a slight whimper of pleasure, the pain subsiding as Sasuke continued to fuck her. "N-Naruto....please....st-stop him....h-help me....."

"Sakura, what the fuck is happening?!" Naruto swore, a very uncharacteristic thing for him. His eyes were desperate, looking from her to Sasuke and back again. "I...I..."

"Just in time," Sasuke laughed. He grabbed a handful of pink hair, pulling her head back and giving him full advantage of her neck. "You wouldn't believe how wet this whore is." His tongue snaked out, running up her skin and tracing her jawline, a trail of saliva and goosebumps in its wake. "Care to join us?"

Naruto stepped forward, eyes glaring. "You already took the best part Sasuke! You should have waited for me!" He yelled at his friend, ignoring Sakura's plight. Suddenly it was the early days all over again, with Sakura pushed to the background.

Smirking, the Uchiha grabbed Sakura by the hips and flipped them both over. His hands were tight around her waist keeping her skewered on his hard shaft. His fingers pulled back her ass cheeks, cold air suddenly breathing on her tight ass. "Still another spot open Naruto."

Like a dream Sakura now found Naruto naked as well, his hands trailing up her backside. "Well, when you put it that way..." A new pair of hands, warm to the touch, trailed down her spine feeling each little bump. Naruto's breath was hot in her ear, arms wrapping around her to squeeze her breasts. "Hope you're ready, Sakura-chan" he said in that friendly voice of his. Down below Sakura could feel another hard member pressing against the small of her back, slowly lowering it self into position.

For a few moments, Sakura thought that Naruto was going to save her, but then......then everything changed. Naruto was only interested in not getting there first, and soon Sasuke was offering to correct that. Sakura yelped as they were flipped so that Sasuke was now beneath her, the girl sat on his cock which only served to drive it deeper into her.

In the back of her mind, a tiny part of Sakura's mind was still fighting the genjutsu. Still trying to tell her this wasn't real. Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't act like this....she had been somehere else before. But that part of her mind was too weak, trapped behind Itachi's genjutsu.

"N-Naruto....Naruto no....p-please....help me!" She shook her head, squirming and wiggling her hips to get away, but Sasuke's legs were holding her too tightly. She gasped as his hands gripped her firm breasts, feeling something hard rubbing against her back and moving lower. "N-no....no please....not there.....not there I'm begging you Naruto!" If he was anywhere near as big as Sasuke....then this was going to hurt.....badly.

Her friend didn't stop, the illusion warping the image of her teammates to the breaking point. His strong hands kept their grip on her while another pair worked her down below. Soon enough she could feel the head of his cock pressing against her tight asshole, and from the feel of him he was just as big as Sausuke.

"Here we go, Sakura-chan."

The pressure on her backside suddenly increased and with a forceful thrust Naruto's member began to force it self inside. The demon carrier felt her body stretching in pain as he tried to fit himself, surely tearing her in places, but he didn't care. "Damn, she's tight! Might not be able to fit..."

"It'll fit," Sasuke growled, slapping Sakuta's ass. "You can make it fit."

Gritting his teeth the genjutsu clone kept pressing forward, pushing his cock up her ass with all his strength while the helpless girl could only sit there and take it.

Sakura continued squirming, more and more as the cock got closer to her ass, though all the squirming did was move her around on Sasuke's cock even further, causing her to whimper as she felt Naruto pressing against her. She tried to move forward, tried to get away, but the hands were holding her too tightly. "No Naruto....no please!"

She felt Naruto suddenly push inside of her, his cock starting to spread her ass/ "AGH!!" Sakura cried out as he continued to force himself inside, the juices from her pussy the only thing causing the pain to not be overwhelming. When he suddenly forced his cock into her she howled in pain, her hips suddenly being pushed down, taking the entirity of both boys cocks into her body. She was so tight, squeezing them so much that they'd be able to feel each other's every movement inside of her body.

"Eh...yeah..."Nartuto groaned into Sakura's ear, his hands wrapped around her waste and pulling her closer into to his body. His rock-hard chest was pressed up against her back, their sweaty bodies mixing with each other as he kept up his forceful intrusion of her ass. "Damn Sasuke, you're in there deep aren't you?"

"Speak...for...yourself!" He rival shot back, his own cock wedged deep into their little fucktoy. The two men worked in tandem, never letting Sakura's body empty for a single moment. As soon as Sasuke pulled back Nartuto pushed in, ramming home deep each time, his hips slapping against her firm ass, their moans filling the room.

"Sakura-chan..."Narito moaned to her, hands grasping her breasts as he kissed her neck. "Now we're all back together again...thanks to you."

Sakura's body stayed just as tight against their fucking, every thrust sending ripples through her body, her stomach bulging out from the two large cocks inside of her, Sasuke able to see the outline moving. "Nngh...." No matter how much she didn't want it, the pain was slowly fading and the pleasure was starting to slowly increase. A whimper of pleasure passed her lips, but she quickly bit it back, shaking her head.

When Naruto grabbed her breasts however she gasped, they suddenly felt more sensitive than normal. "N-not like this....I didn't....I didn't want us back like this!" Tears were streaming from her cheeks, a mixture of pain, upset and pleasure.

The building pleasure was starting to cause her body to become hotter and wetter, starting to approach an orgasm, her pussy and ass starting to become even tighter around the two boys cocks, pants of pleasure starting to escape her lips, the girl unable to stop them now.

The two men thrust against her with all their might, rocking her body back and forth and readying her insides for their cum. Each forceful push sent her body rocking, adding tot he heat, the pleasure pooling within her. Naruto kissed the back of her neck before taking her shin in his hand. Pulling her head back he captured her lips with his own while she was in a half-moan. His tongue pressed against her own as their bodies joined, teasing it with gentle touches before he pulled back. "Sakura-chan is so cute," he smiled, planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Just keep it up," Sasuke growled, slapping Sakura's ass. "As long as she stays this tight maybe I won't have to leave again." Sasuke suddenly shuddered, his cock twitching inside of her.

"Eh eh?" Naruto grinned. "Going to finish already Sasuke?"

"Ghh...not in your life..."

The two rivals squared off, each one refusing to give out before the other leaving poor Sakura trapped between them as always. For what seemed like hours the fucked her, her body being slapped, kissed, and teased in ever manner. Their hands explored every crevice of her body, pulling her down into the depths with them until suddenly they two began to throb inside ofm her, their bodies moving frantically against her own until Sasuke let out a groan and released torrent of white-hot m inside her. Her pussy was filled to the brim, Sasuke's seed dripping out from between their bodies.

Naruto only grinned before his face became distorted in pleasure. Pulling her hips to him he let our a growl, a real growl of a demon, and released himself inside of her. Her lower body was soon full of hot cum, dripping down her thighs and filling her entirely.

Sakura moaned into Naruto's kiss, though she was still resisting mentall, even if her body had stopped doing as she commanded it to. She couldn't believe what they were doing to her.....despite all this she still couldn't truly acknowledge this was really happening, that Sasuke and Naruto were treating her this way.

Sakura couldn't believe how long this had been going on, it had been hours of them pounding into her. And yet in all these hours she hadn't been able to cum. For so long her body had been on the very verge, yet something was stopping her. By the time Sasuke and Naruto were at their limits, her body was near limp between them, her breasts bouncing wildly with the force of their thrusts.

"N-nyaagh....." She couldn't cum, but the sensation of the boys filling her with cum....oh god it felt so different from anything she had ever imagined. Her body was overflowing, and she finally went limp between the boys, panting heavily as their cum leaked out of her, the girls body so full.

Sasuke fell back onto the bed, panting heavily and staring up at the ceiling. He did nothing to pull himself out of Sakura, letting the well-fucked girl 'rest' on his cock, their juices mingling around their thighs. Behind her Naruto wore that trademark grin of his, pulling himself out of her and giving her worn ass a chance to relax. He gave her a light pat on the butt. "That was good Sakura-chan! We'll have to do this again soon!"

"Hmph," the Uhiha finally put forth the effort to push the girl off of him, letting her body tumble to the bed. The boys sperm could be seen leaking out of her, staining her bedsheets and spreading out around her hips. "She could have put more effort into it. Though that's mostly the fault of an over-eager idiot..."

"Eh?!" Naruto glared at his rival. "I bet I could go twice as long as you a second time around "

"Bring it," Sasuke smirked. Moving to the bed he placed a hand on Sakura's body rubbing it over the red marks that dotted her skin, a testament to his slaps and travels over her flesh. "Don't think she could handle another go though."

"Let's get Ino then!" Naruto proclaimed, giving a thumbs up. "She's got more experience, I bet she could handle us."

Sasuke nodded. "Good plan. Hinata might be a good choice as well..."

Their voices seemed to fade away as Sakura lay there, the room seeming to blur out of focus. It was like stepping into a dream, watching as the backs of Naruto and Sasuke walked away from her, eager for their next challenge. A challenge that didn't involve her.

"What are you to them?" A voice whispered in her ear. "You've always been a burden..."

Sakura let out a whimper when the boys pulled out of her body, allowing some of their cum to leak out of her as she was dropped back onto the bed, panting heavily, her pussy still burning with pleasure and desire at the unachieved orgasm. She could barely move as Sasuke placed a hand on her body, whimpering softly until they pulled away, turning to go, already talking about other girls. Was that all she was? Had she just been a toy for them to play with like that?

She watched as they left, her surroundings becomming blurred and fading into darkness. She blinked at the whisper, then closed her eyes tightly, suddenly shaking her head. "N-no....no I'm not a burden....I'm not! I....I'm stronger now....I'm strong....." She almost recognised the voice....but it was like something was stopping her from remembering....like there was a part of her mind that was just blocked.

Her world was one of red, the walls closing in on her she felt a pair of eyes burning into her mind. The genjutsu worked further on her weakened mind, probing for her darkest fears, her worst memories. She could feel the tendrils probing her nerves, slowly breaking down her resistance.

The air rushed past her fast as suddenly she was back in the woods of Konoha, jumping through the trees that were so familiar. Now the world being fashioned for her was taking on a new path, back to her earlier days when she was still her old self. There was something important she had to do, something she needed to take care of...

A scream of pain and anger rushed up to meet her, the trees directly in front of her path exploded in a shower of splinters and smoke. The inhuman growl erupted from the canopy charging from the haze a huge, lumbering figure burst forth. It was a half-human monstrosity with a face that turned from a normal person to a demon from hell, and a powerful arm and tail jutting from his body. Garra of the sand was on the prowl.

The half boy-half demon jumped to attack, it's sand arm extending out of crush her body against a nearby tree. He was out for blood, and Sakura was the only thing his eyes focused on.

Sakura clutched her head tightly, screaming as she felt her mind being burned into, the deepest parts of her mind being probed and memories she wanted to forget being dragged to the surface. And then before she knew it, she was suddenly in the woods around Konoha, leaping from tree to tree. She was younger again, and for a moment she was confused, disoriented, but then her memories started to clear, or at least what she figured were her memories. There was a slightly odd feeling between her legs, but she ignored it for now...she had to focus on her memories.

She was chasing Gaara....wasn't she? Yes that was right....before she could think on it too much though, the trees before her practically exploded, the girl having to raise her arms and shield her eyes from the splinters, leaving her vulnerable, unable to see or dodge the arm thrusting out towards her, crushing her against a tree, eliciting a scream of pain from her. She tried to struggle against the sand, but it was too tight around her, and she was weak now.....she hadn't learned her incredible strength yet...she couldn't even remember having it.

Garra's massive hand pressed up against her, the one-tailed demon's look of fury burning in his eyes. The sand was rough against her skin, but mixed with the blood from his gourd it also carried a strange, warm, flesh-like quality. It crushed her against the tree, writhing against her skin as Gaara leaned closer.

"SAKURA!" The voice of Naruto cut through the air, the orange-clad boy screaming for her as he dove into rescue her. "Let her go!"

Gaara didn't even bother to look, his tail shooting out like a scorpions and stabbing the boy in the chest. From the blood that shot out from the body it was clear that this wasn't a shadow clone.

The massive tail jerked forward, slamming the boy's corpse to the ground. Her teammates, her friends body twitched only once before going completely still.

The sand around Sakura started to shift as Gaara now had his full attention on her, the massive bulk of his arm stretching out over her body to form four separate tendrils, each one holding her limb, streching her out like some kind of sick toy. "Useless..." he hissed, "how did it feel to know he died because of you?" The voice was Gaara's, and yet not. It was an older man's voice, familiar but distant...

"N-Naruto!" For a moment, Sakura felt relief, knowing that Naruto was coming...he would save her, he would stop this and save her....but her hopes were soon dashed. She could only watch in horror as his chest was suddenly stabbed through, some of his blood spraying over her face. "N-no..." She watched helplessly as his body dropped, her eyes staring, tears starting to fall from her cheeks. "No...No....Naruto! NARUTO!"

Before Sakura could mourn however, her arms and legs were suddenly pulled to the side, the girl wincing slightly as Gaara moved closer. "No....no it wasn't because of me! It wasn't!" The voice was odd....but her mind wasn't clear enough to really identify it. She just struggled against the sandy restraints holding her, trying to pull free. "Let me go! Let me go so I can kill you!"

The demon's face turned into a sick grin as she struggled, her urge to kill him exciting him. "Hmmm..." his almost purred at the thought, his face leaning close to her, long tongue creeping past his fangs to press against her neck. Slowly he moved upward, tasking her skin as he moved over her jawline, pressing against her lips before pulling back.

Shukaku chuckled,smile all fangs as smaller tendrils of sand began to crawl up her limbs. Each one was barely bigger than a worm as it moved down her arms and up her legs, but there were many, oh so many. The tendrils made their way over her shoulder's, running under her clothes and circling her young breasts. Below her they made their way up her thighs, circling her legs and traveling up the small of her back.

Sakura grimmaced as his face twisted and contorted, closing her eyes as he leaned in to lick at her neck and jaw. Why did this feel vaguely familiar...? She didn't have time to think about it when the tongue pressed against her lips, though she had her own shut tightly to prevent his tongue from entering her mouth.

She opened her eyes when he pulled back, then gasped as tendrils of sand started to work their way across her arms and legs. They didn't feel just like sand though...they were oddly fleshy aswell. Either way, she gasped as they started to move beneath her clothes, encircling her small breasts and up her thighs. "N-no...." She knew what they were trying to do, and she didn't want it!

The tendrils moved all over her body, leaving her a criss-cross of sand as they slid across her belly, her neck, everywhere. Shukaku was starting to breath heavily, watching her with hungry eyes. Every move she made caused him to stir, growling with pleasure as she tried to resist.

The demon whispered something to her, and without warning the tendrils all lurched forward violently from her body. The force of them all jutting out caused her clothing to stretch out to its limits before they finally gave out and were ripped to shreds. Now her nude, young body was perfectly exposed to the desires of the creature before her.

Shukaku laughed at her reaction, his human hand reaching out to grab her neck and pulled her close. "Hmm...blood..." he hissed, tongue reaching out to taste the skin of her cheek. Below her several small tendrils made their way along her unused slit, the genjutsu returning her virginity to her within her mind. The silently probed her, pushing past her defense and found the barrier that signaled her innocence.

Sakura tried to resist, squirming around as the tendrils wiggled around inside of her clothes. Unfortunately her squirming only caused the tendrils to move around and squeeze at her more. "St-stop it! Stop it!" Sakura shook her head, then screamed as the tendrils expanded and shredded her clothes and underwear.

"No....no you can't!" Sakura's eyes were wide as the tendrils started probing between her legs, shivering and gasping. "Nnngh....n-no...." This felt strangely familiar....but how could it? She was a virgin....wasn't she? Yes....yes she was. She grunted as tendrils worked their way inside of her, starting to cause her to grow slightly wet, the tendrils not thick enough to cause pain or break her hymen.

The sandy tendrils pulled her legs open wider, her thighs spread open obscenely giving him full access to her body. There was nothing she could do to stop this, whatever he wanted to do to her would happen.

Garra's twisted features widened in sick delight another tendril made its presences known beneath her. The tentacle bulged ,parts of it growing larger in a disturbing throbbing motion as it grew closer and closer to her her pussy. For Garra there was no foreplay, no tender kisses or touches. There was only one thing on his mind and he would have it.

Like a jackhammer the large mock organ jammed itself up her cunt, ripping through her virginity and absorbing her virgin blood. Garra let out a laugh as he tasted her, the tendril continuing its assault, never stopping until it had filled her completely.

Sakura shook her head, squirming and struggling against the tendrils as they held her tightly. She felt like she should be stronger....much stronger than this...but it was only a feeling. Her mind was still so foggy, so hazy, like there was so much missing. "Stop it!" Sakura tried to close her legs, but it was no good.

"No! St-" Sakura cut off whn the tendril suddenly rammed into her tight body, before she howled in pain as her virginity was taken. Wait, was she a virgin? Yes...yes she was. She felt the thing pushing inside of her, getting deeper and deeper until the tip was pushing up against her cervix. It felt so strange....it wasn't like sand...it was like some kind of inhuman flesh....and the juices of her body were making it wetter and wetter, making every second easier to get inside of her.

The inhuman member writhed and throbbed inside her, pressing up against her walls as it pulled back enough before thrusting back up inside of her growing larger with each push. Gaara laughed at he plight, watching her young breasts bounce up and down in time with the rape of her body.

Even then it wasn't enough as the smaller tentacles wrapped themselves around her body, two of them circling her breasts while another pair wrapped around her hardening nipples. Itachi's jutsu made everything seem real. Every touch, every thrust, every breath, felt alive and stimulating to her skin.

"Always knew you were a whore."

The familiar dark tone sore up her spine, revealing Sasuke as he watched from the tree above doing nothing to help her. "You're letting yourself get fucked after this bastard killed Naruto? Pathetic. This is all you're good for."

Sakura cried out and squirmed as the phallic tentacle pulsed and moved around inside of her, growing longer and thicker with each thrust, each one deeper than the last. Nnngh....ah!" Sakura gasped as tentacles wrapped around her bouncing breasts and teased at her nipples, squeezing and pulling them.

The main tentacle was so thick now that Sakura's stomach was bulging, the outline of the sandy tentacle visible on her stomach, every movement sending ripples through her skin. "Nnngh..." As it started to push up against her cervix Sakura closed her eyes, grunting from the odd sensations, her legs spread wider and wider to accomodate Gaara's monster.

When she heard the voice, hereyes snapped open, looking up at Sasuke. "N-no....no I didn't want this! I tried to help Naruto! Please....please help me Sasuke! Help me!" Sakura shook her head, tears streaming from her eyes. This was wrong, this felt so so wrong. Why couldn't she stop this?!

Back
Top Bottom