Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Growing Hatred (For Fandom)

Viking Raider

Planetoid
"Where are you going?"

Itachi paused his steps at Kisami's question. The two Akatsuki members had been holding up in a small cave in Fire Country for some time now, laying low after wiping out a small mercenary group with large bounties on their heads as per their leaders request. No doubt Konoha had figured out their involvement by now and would have a team sent after them. In fact, Itachi had been counting on it.

"Out." The stoic Uchiha said no more as he left his partner in the gave, disappearing into the night. Kisame did nothing to follow him. After all their years in working together he had learned not to question anything Itachi did. The man always had his own personal agenda, one he kept to himself completely. Besides which Kisame just really didn't care.

Through the treetops the dark figure moved from branch to branch, red clouds fluttering in the wind as made his way towards the group that was tracking him. Things were moving far too slowly for his brother, he thought. He needed to create in him new hatred for Sasuke to grow stronger less he grow stagnant. His eyes almost glowing red he kept moving, his presence masked almost completely from his prey. He wanted them to know someone was there but not who.

Sakura had....objected...to say the least when she'd been picked for this mission. She had been pulled from her training to go on a wild goose chase with other ninja she had never known or worked with before. They had been sent out due to the Hokage's suspiscion that Akatsuki was in the area, responsible for the killing of a mercenary group, but it was only a suspiscion. It could have been anyone, from a rival group to just regular bandits who had gotten lucky.

Still, as a ninja Sakura needed to go where she was ordered and do what she was ordered, and so here she was, with another woman and a man, both twice her age, moving through the forest swiftly and silently.

After a short while however, the group became aware of someone following them. It was impossible to tell who, or get an accurate idea of just how far away they were...but someone was definately there....that much was certain. The group looked at each other, then nodded, starting to speed up, attempting to reach a clearing up ahead in order to ambush their stalker.

The lone male in the group went on ahead as they trio made their way to the clearing, silently signaling to the other two watch their backs. He wasn't about to let some lone ninja get the drop on them. His resolution was short lived however as a sudden flash from his left caught him off guard. A kunai aimed for his throat flew through the air for him to block at the last second with his sword.

"He's here!" The ninja shouted, taking to a nearby tree and pressing his back against the trunk. He knew Sakura and their companion could hold their own and signaled for them to regroup, but for him it was already to late.

The moment he looked at the kunai he had fallen prey to Itachi's genjutsu. As he shouted to Sakura to back him up an invisible pair of hands reached out from the tree and grasped his chest, pulling him in close enough to slit his throat. Sakura and the other woman would not be fast enough to stop the spray of blood that shot out in the air, the mans body falling from the tree and crashing to the ground with a sickening crack.

Itachi slunk back into the shadows as the other two drew closer. The entire exchange had lasted only a few seconds, but in that time he was able to give the pink-haired medic a glance at himself. He had been expecting one of Sasuke's old classmates to be amongst this group and it seems fate had decided to grant him the one who was once closest to him besides Naruto. It was unfortunate for her.

Sakura froze for a moment as she watched....watched as Itachi emerged from within a tree, slitting the throat of one of her companions, blood spraying everywhere as the ninja died instantly, lifeless body dropping to the floor, far beyond Sakura's abilities to save. "Oh god....not....not him...." She took a step back, then suddenly clenched her fists, growling before dashing forwards, grabbing the tree Itachi had been within, ripping it from the ground using the strength that Tsunade had taught her, before smashing it against the ground, splintering the massive trunk into fragments. She knew Itachi wouldn't be there anymore, but it was one less place for him to hide.

"Show yourself Itachi!" Their orders had been to try and capture the people responsible if it was at all possible....but now Sakura was ready to kill him instead, for making her watch that, for taking the life of someone who far from deserved such a fate. The pink haired girl quickly started to look around, never standing in one place for too long, never looking in the same direction for more than a second, trying to make it difficult, if not impossible, for Itachi to sneak up on her, and hoping it wasn't enough time for Itachi to catch her in his Genjutsu.

Itachi watched the kunoichi move, her form rippling raw strength with every move with little regard for grace. Still, she had an air of femininity about her that made her suited for his plans. Hidden on his perch above her he waited, letting her tire herself out with fear and unnecessary movements before moving in.

The other female ninja would have to be taken care of first. Faster than the eye could perceive Itachi lept from the tree and behind the the other ninja that was trying to back Sakura up. A moment later and she was on the ground, stomach punctured and bleeding out into the dirt. Her blood matched his eyes as he stopped to stare at the young Sakura, wondering if she would be foolish enough to meet his gaze. She had certainly grown in the years since he had last seen her with his brother, a womanly figure blossoming underneath her uniform that told the world that she was in her prime. The muscles in her arms were a testimony to her power and Itachi wondered just how long she could last against him. He said nothing, waiting for her to react to his presence.

She would survive this ordeal, he was sure of it. And when Konoha learned what happened here they would make sure of it too.

"No!" Sakura tried to get over to her partner as she was being attacked, but she was too late and too slow. Before she could do anything, the older woman was on the ground dead, Itachi stood beside her. She glanced up slightly at his body, but dared not look at his face, not wanting to risk her eyes meeting his for even a second, otherwise she would be caught in his Genjutsu. Despite how good she was at resisting Genjutsu.....even she couldn't resist the genjutsu of Itachi.

"You.....bastard..." Sakura clenched her fists, then ran towards him quickly, eyes fixed on his mid-section, moving quickly and throwing a powerful fist at him. She had to do this quickly, she had to take him out before he had a chance to counter attack, to use his Sharingan.

Itachi didn't even move as she approached, letting her come to him without even the barest of changes on his expression. For a moment it seemed that Sakura had managed to be fast enough to get past his defenses, her fist hitting her mark with all her strength behind it. She could feel ribs cracking underneath her knuckles and internal organs being pushed around. Then he exploded in a flock of crows.

The darkness suddenly overwhelmed the kunoichi as Itachi's body unfolded from itself, birds as black as night swarming from him. The were everywhere, blocking her vision and overwhelming her senses. The murder grew bigger and bigger with each passing second, surrounding her in a whirlwind of night, cutting her off from the world.

"What makes you think," a voice whispered in her ear, "that you weren't already trapped in my genjustsu?"

For a split second, Sakura smirked when her fist connected, feeling as his ribs cracked, his organs shifting and squashing, there was no way he was going to survive this. And then......his body exploded, turning into a flock of crows, blacker than night. "No....oh no....." Her eyes widened as the realisation hit her. This was Genjutsu....no doubt about it. How long had it been? Since he had killed her team mates? Perhaps even before that....perhaps the moment they had started tracking Itachi they had all been caught.

"Damnit! I'll kill you Uchiha Itachi!" She screamed out, then froze as she heard the whisper in her ear, before sudenly swinging around, trying to punch his head beside her ear, even though she knew it would do no good.

As Sakura screamed his name he was already on the move again, moving with his genjutsu and keeping her senses confused and muddled. Now he only had one more task to complete before he could get down to business. From behind the Uchiha ducked down and unleashed a torrent of flame at the kunoichi, enveloping Sakura in a wave of orange heat. These flames were different though, only powerful enough to singe her clothes and frighten her in the process. All he needed was the momentary distraction to get in close.

As soon as her attention was focused on the flame he lept out at her, hand wrapping around her backside and pulling her to his body. His eyes bore into hers, the MangekyĂ…ÂŤ Sharingan activated and attacking her mind at it's core. Red seemed to envelop her as he whispered to her "for the next 72 hours, you are mine...."

Sakura couldn't keep up with him as he moved. By the time she turned Itachi was already gone, or at least the Itachi she could see. Her mind was so confused there was more than one of him....they were everywhere. She shook her head, then gasped as she felt the heat, then the flames. She quickly raised her erms to instinctively shield her face, but despite the heat she wasn't burned. Her clothes were starting to burn, holes forming in a few places and the edges burning, but her skin seemed fine.

She was so focused on the fire she didn't notice him getting closer, not until he dropped infront of her. She yelped as he grabbed her tight ass through her leather shorts, forcing her to look up at him. It was too late. Before she could close her eyes, before she could even scream, she was caught. Everything around faded to red, the girl suddenly looking around. "N-no.....no!" She closed her eyes tightly, trying to form a hand sign to dispel the genjutsu, but it was useless, worse than useless....she was trapped....completely and utterly trapped.

When her eyes opened again the scene had completely changed. The forest was gone, the trees becoming the familiar walls of her room. Everything was there, the clothes she left out on the floor, the window open to a sunny and beautiful Konoha, the picture of Team 7 sitting on her dresser. She was home. It was warm, comfortable, safe. The memories of her fight with Itachi were hazily locked away, the genjutsu's effect blocking them away for the moment. Everything had changed to one of her ideal scenes, a place she felt the most secure.

There was a knock on the door followed by someone stepping inside. For a moment the black hair and reddish eyes could speak of only one man but the image faded at the sight of who it was.

"Heh, knew I'd find you still in bed Sakura," Sasuke said with an arrogant grin. It was him. From his eyes to that cocky smile it was him. He had never left. He had stayed behind. Stayed behind for her.

He walked closer to the bed, sitting down next to her and placing a hand on her thigh. His touch was strong yet gentle, running along her skin as if he had the right to. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you

Sakura gasped when her eyes snapped open, suddenly sitting up and looking around. "I...where...." Her memory was a blur, looking around, confused. She was....she as in her room....? "Did I...did I have a nightmare....? Must've been....I don't remember...." She rubbed her face slowly, looking around for a few moments. She was sat ontop of her bed, wearing a pink nightrobe as she usually did to bed at hom.

When the door opened her eyes snapped over to it, still slightly muddled up in her mind, though when he walked in.....she felt even more confused. Reassured, but confused. "S-sasuke....? I....is that....you...?" She watched him walk across the room, then sit on her bed. She smiled slightly, until he put a hand firmly on her thigh. "Sasuke.....?" She was confused by his actions....he had never acted like this before, he had always spurned her advances. "I...I've been here I...I think...."

Susuke smirked at her. "Been waiting for me long?" He leaned in closer, face just an inch apart from hers. His hand was slowly sliding farther up her thigh, his warm touch getting ever closer to her core. "I hope I don't disappoint." He pressed forward, lips capturing hers in his own possessively. His other hand wrapped around her backside, feeling her body through her thin robe and keeping her from escaping right away.

"Sakura," he whispered, her lower lip between his own. "I want you..." his hand stroked the outline of her panties, just barely sneaking underneath the elastic as if to tease her. "Nothing will bother us here..."

"I....I wasn't waiting for..." She was cut off when Sasuke got close, swallowing nervously, he cheeks turning as pink as her hair. She whimpered as his hand travelled up her thigh, her legs squirming slightly. She wanted this and yet....something felt wrong....this situation was just... Before she could think any further on it though, his lips were on hers, his hand on her ass, lifting her off the bed and pulling her close, her heart skipping a beat.

"Sasuke....I...." She panted slightly, gasping as his fingers teased her panties, the tips starting to slip inside. "S-sasuke this....this isn't right...." Her mind was strong, still clinging to reality, still fighting desperately for release, to get back to the real world, even though she didn't realise it.

"Shhh," he silenced her with another kiss, leading her body down and pressing her back against he mattress. His lips were hard against hers, dominating and forceful, almost ordering her to give in. "Just lie back and enjoy it..."

His hand cupped her ass as his body pressed against her, body heat mixing with her own as he let lifted up her nightgown oh so slowly to reveal her hips. Fingers danced over her skin just underneath her bellybutton before starting to dip underneath her panties. "You're so beautiful Sakura," he whispered in her ear. "I want you..." Then he touched her, a place Sakura had once imagined in her girlhood fantasies without totally realizing the implications. His fingers rubbed against her slit, moving slowly over her core to coax her further. "Say you want me Sakura..."

Sasuke squeaked into the second kiss, her body stiffening as she was pressed against the mattress, the kiss forceful, commanding....exactly how she had always imgined Sasuke would kiss.

She gasped when he broke the kiss, his hands wandering again, stroking across her skin and starting to move deeper into her panties. He thought she was beautiful...he wanted her.....She yelped loudly when is fingers touched her damp slit, panting all of a sudden, her nipples hardening visibly through the thin material of her gown. "S-Sauske I.....I....." Her mind was hazed over with lust, but there was sil something....still something there......some nagging doubt. "N-no.....S-Sasuke....st-stop.....this....this isn't right......it can't be right...." Her voice was weak, half hearted at best.

"Quite Sakura," his voice was harsh for a moment, ordering her to accept this. "This is what you wanted..." his mouth moved down her neck as he spoke. "What you need..." She could feel him pushing her nightgown higher, the thin fabric being pulled over her chest and revealing her breasts. Her beautiful mounds were topped by two hard nipples, one of which Sasuke captured in his mouth.

The pink-haired Kunoichi found herself trapped under the Uchiha, his hands rubbing her thigh while the the other pressed a finger inside of her wet pussy. Sasuke bit down lightly on her nipple, teasing her with his hands as he did so. "Give in...give in completely..." Another finger entered her, the two working in succession to draw out her juices. "Tell me what you want Sakura..."

When Sasuke ordered her to be quiet Sakura found herself suddenly shutting up, biting her lip for a few moments as he kissed at her neck, lifting her gown higher, her firm, perfectly shaped breasts bouncing free, a gasp escaping her lips, then a cry when her nipple was caught in his mouth, the first time she had ever felt such a thing.

Sakura shook her head slightly as he was ontop of her now, pinning her down, forcing this upon her. She suddenly screamed out as a finger stated to enter her. She had used her own fingers before sure, but this was different, so very different. "N-no! St-stop it Sasuke....please....please stop...." Her voice didn't sound entirely sincere. Her body wanted this so badly....and yet her mind wanted this to stop. "I want....I want...." She wanted to tell him she wanted him to stop....but she just couldn't bring the words to come out of her mouth.

Now things were starting to heat up immensely. The room was their entire universe, the outside of Konoha seeming to fade away as Sasuke brought her further and farther down into temptation. It was clear 'no' would not be taken for an answer. The image of Sasuke loomed over her, his fingers pulling out of her body and being brought up to her view. "Look how wet you are down their Sakura," he said with an arrogant smirk. His finger shined with her own juices and Sasuke stared down at her, daring her to refuse. "Think I'll go look for myself."

Moving down the bed his hands trailed over her body,stopping just over her thighs and catching her panties between her fingers. Slowly he pulled the piece of fabric down her legs, her wet slit becoming more and more visible with every inch. He fought back against any attempts to stop him, finally freeing her undergarment from the tips of her toes and casting it aside. "You've been saving yourself for me, right Sakura?" He whispered to her, moving his face closer to her untouched womanhood. "I wonder how you taste..." with that he kissed her mound, hands holding down her hips as he tasted her.

Sakura whimpered as his fingers continued to move inside of her, the girl panting as she grew hotter and wetter with every passing second. By the time he pulled the fingers from her she was laying and panting, barely able to move. "Sasuke......" That was all she managed before he started to move down her body, squirming and trying to move her legs, almost attempting to kick him away weakly, but it was useless.

"I....I've never...." Sakura was trying to tell him sh was indeed a virgin, that she had been saving herself for Sasuke....or at least...saving herself for him at first. Recently however....well...her feelings had been shifting somewhat....moving from Sasuke to Naruto. "N-no....please...d-doooooooh!" Sakura suddenly cried out as his tongue lapped at her, tasting her. Her hands clenched into tight fists around her blankets, a cry of pleasure echoing throughout the room.

Saskue ignored all of her cries, his tongue moving over her mound and tasting just how wet she was. His hands held her hips in place, trapping her even with all the strength she had. As she cried out to the ceiling he smirked. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself. Don't eve try to stop me." He continued his assault on her body, moving his tongue inside of her and working her body hotter and hotter. He stayed there, looking for every sensitive spot and exploring every inch of her pussy, until he felt her body quiver with pleasure over and over.

"I think we're just about ready," he whispered to her. And suddenly he was over her, arms on either side of her and eyes looking strait into her own. He was naked now, they both were. She couldn't even remember the clothes coming off, but what was even more important was the large, throbbing length pressing against her thigh. Sasuke raised his hips, giving her a full view of his manhood. It was large and throbbing with need, ready to pierce her and take what she had kept safe for so many years. "It's time Sakura."

Sakura continued to cry out as he licked her, her entire body burning with pleasure and desire, whether she wanted it or not. She was trying to stop him, her hands trying to push him away, her legs trying to kick, but he was holding her too strongly. Despite all her strength, all her power, she couldn't even move him.

When he spoke again, Sakura blinked, and in that instant he was above her, pinning her arms, now naked, along with herself. "Wh-what?" She didn't remember them undressing....she had blinked and then everything had changed. "N-no...." She startd to shake her head, looking up and gasping at how big he was. Would that even fit in her tight body? "No....no stop!" She started to struggle once again. "Stop it! You're not Sasuke! You can't be Sasuke! This can't be right!" Her mind was starting to come through the lust once again, panic giving it that little boost for common sense to cut through.

Never once did the arrogant smirk leave Sasuke's face, even as she tried to struggle free. "It's no use Sakura. We both know you've been dreaming about this for a long time." The twisted mockery of her girlhood fantasy was coming true, it seemed. Though in a way that she had never dreamed of. Keeping his vice-like grip on her Sasuke pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock rubbing up along her wet, unwilling pussy several times, teasing her. "Here we go Sakura."

He pushed forward, slowly spreading open her womanhood as he forced his hard cock inside. Her body was wet enough for him to get in without too much trouble but she was still very tight. Not to mention how she was fighting against him the entire time. "Egh...here we go...take it...you've asked for it..." He kept up his assault, ignoring her cries and pushing inside of her inch by inch.

"I....I wasn't dreaming of this....not....not like this...." Sakura whimpered and shook her head as Sasuke loomed over her, pinning her almost painfully to the bed. She squirmed again, but could barely move her arms, her breasts bouncing from the exertion. She whimpered when his cock rubbed against her pussy, she had never imagined Sasuke would be so big.

"Please....please do-" Sakura cut off, her eyes widening and her mouth opening up though no sound came out. Her pussy was painfully tight around him, even her wetness not making the insertion much easier. "Oooh! N-noooo!" She could feel her virginity being taken away from her, her body slowly accepting him in with his effort.

Sasuke pushed forward unrelentingly, his hard cock tearing through her body until he was inside her entirely. Her pussy was a tight fit, her walls squeezing down hard in an effort to expel the intruder. All her fighting was to no avail as he held himself there, hips pressed hard against her own as he forced her to lie there and take it.

He kissed her hard on the mouth before leaning up and gripping her hips tight, his fingers digging into her once-virgin body. "What's wrong Sakura, I thought you weren't going to cry anymore?" The Uhiha sneered at her as he began to pump his shaft, pulling out of her body before slamming back inside, hard. The force shook her breasts and rocked the bed beneath them and one would be sure that anyone outside her room could hear what was happening.

Back
Top Bottom