Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geos: A Modern Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He blushed a bit. "N-no windows in there, right? how are the air ducts?" He asked, concerned while wanting to respect her privacy. His thoughts as her vassal were to protect her at any cost, though he understood that this may seem like a different thought process if he entered on that accord and not permission.

She thinks a moment, then frowns as she realizes the hotel's defences were inadequate in their bathrooms. Stopping and thinking, she tries to come up with a way for him to guard her without seeing her naked. "Follow," she commands Asura. She would need to inspect the room thoroughly before she bathed, it seems...

He bowed lightly and entered the bathroom, his breathe constant, inspecting the bathroom. He looked at the vent, the nodded. "Big enough for a person, but not a sizable weapon.. a knife, or a concealed pistol perhaps, but nothing with enough penetration power to get through the vent itself. They would have to drop down or come through the door."

Fontina's eyes narrowed. "Or they could just drop a bomb." The window was larger, definitely large enough for a person, maybe two at once. It was made of bulletproof glass, but it was not enchanted. A decent Enchantment, Divination, or Transmutation mage could easily make a kill shot if they had height advantage.
"Sir Lufaine, I require you remain in the room while I bathe," she said, hoping that tingling heat on her nose and cheeks was not a blush.

The following interrogation told Zeheris several things. Kunrat was rattled, for not only had AC Corp. taken over the gaming industry for the most part, but Zeheris's presence at Asura's attempt to kill Kunrat made Kunrat think that Zeheris had a new partner. And Kunrat had already placed a bounty of 1 million dollars on Asura's head, among underworld types. He hoped it wouldn't affect Asura's new job. Now there was a shipment of AC Corp. merchandise that was to be stolen in less than 2 hours. Zeheris had just enough time to get to the docks if he ran most of the way. But first. "This is payback for that trap." Ortel had been there when Geoffrey died, so...

"Ahhhhhh!!!" was heard by many people at the Rometo Hotel. When they looked up, they watched in shock as a man fell from the 15th floor. Or rather, had been hit with an Ancient Mountain Hammer of Perfect Clarity to the face. Zeheris had leaped to the next building, already cloaked by Oraumbrae. He didn't watch Ortel's demise, even if a part of him wanted to. He had a shipment to save.

He nodded, turning his back. "I'll protect you with my life, Milady Fortina.." He repressed any 'primal' impulses and steeled himself to protect her at any cost.

She started running the water, and began stripping once Asura turned around. The only thing left on her were her glasses, ring, and bracelet. As she put one foot into the shower, Fontina felt a tingle in the back of her mind...
And the window shattered, a burning 3 foot tall projectile moving straight toward her!

Asura focused his 'magic' into his sword, swinging and reflecting it back at the caster before scooping her up in his arms and running into another, more secure room in the suite. "Are you alright, Milady?"

He quickly covered her in a blanket, and a man with burns crashed through the bathroom to be met with a long trident piercing his heart before being drawn back into a sword. "No one will lay a hand on my Mistress!"

Fontina lay wrapped the blanket, blushing madly at being called Sir Lufaine's Mistress. Six more goons were teleported in... from the man's corpse, using his four limbs, torso, and head as summoning materials to bring in the next wave. "Watch out, Sir Lufaine!" Fontina cried as she quickly shot off a spell from her ringed hand. Before the first two could even finish forming from the dead man's remains, they were crushed to death by a single casting of Pressure.

Zeheris reached the docks just in time. The goons were beginning to come out to attack. A Meteor Swarm to force the survivors into cover, Zeheris swooped down amongst them in a blur of black. Chain Lightning sizzled off his left hand as his right drew Orasolis. From there, a sphere of raw void was thrown into the crowd, and a temporary black hole annihilated more goons. Then things got dicey. Acid was thrown at him from behind, and he barely dodged a fusillade of gunfire. Zeheris looked up, and saw an old rival from mage school. Lena Frey. She dropped more acid, before switching to a Hailstorm. Zeheris countered with Dispel, and settled his mindset for a magefight after blasting the surrounding thugs.

Asura sighed as he charged fourth, hacking them to pieces with his blade in almost no time, using the impromptu wind magic to blow the body parts away. "My apologies. I'll clean the mess immediately, unless you would rather we move to another location." He spoke softly, a bit red. "However, we should stay on our guard for a bit longer." Upon inspection, there is blood running down his own arm, from a strike he took to ensure he would finish them off and get them away before the next wave could be sent in.

Fontina pulls his arm to her to get a better look at his wound, forcing him to turn and look at her for a moment... unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on your prospective,) the jerking motion she made dropped the blanket off her. She was more concerned with his wound, however, and began healing it. She spoke sternly, her thoughts racing with possible plans. "We need to leave. As soon as your arm is fine we'll be going. Do you know of any safe places we could hide ourselves?"
Though her face was red, she didn't seem to notice that she was showing herself to Lufaine.

"Er... Sort of.." He blushed lightly. "Does another Plane of Existence work? We'll eventually drop out of it, but we'll pop back where I want to.. and I can guarantee you that some mob boss won't be able to get in.." He turned his head, not wanting to embarrass his mistress.

He nods and pulls her close, a bit red as the room seems to shift and distort. within moments, They are in a small house, with several weapons, as well as a large array of books. There is a bed with a suit just like Asura's on it, laid out neatly, and some simple clothes next to it. "F-forgive me.. but this is the first time I've had a guest.. This 'plane' is actually only as big as this house, and can only last for a few days at a time, but only people I allow can enter... It's... part of my soul, after all." He said as he slowly pulled back.

"I see..." she says thoughtfully. She turns her gaze to him, still seemingly oblivious to her lack of clothes. "Thank you, this will suffice. Where is your shower, Sir Lufaine?"

He pointed to a door left of the bed. "In there. There should be plenty of shampoo, conditioner, and soap.." He smiled softly as he took off the jacket of his suit, and loosened his tie, about to change into the other suit- once she got in the bathroom, of course.

Zeheris was rather upset at having to fight Lena. She had been a rather good rival, and that made the ensuing fight more difficult. Worse, she would recognize his spellcasting style, despite some changes the years had made. Spells flew through the air, and magic made it thick. Lightning, fire, ice, acid came at each other, while they tried to hit each other with unseen sonic. She tried Illusions, but his eyes and Oraumbrae saw through them. Enchantments were dodged or had no effect, while divinations just didn't work on him. It had her more and more confused, until a name he hadn't heard in over 3 years came from her mouth. A name he had completely abandoned when Geoffrey had died. "Irvine Aelfdane?"

Fontina enters the bathroom and shuts the door. She turn on the water.... then slumps down against the wall, letting her rigid self-control drop. She had been seen naked. By a KNIGHT, the object of her childhood fantasies. By a SAMURAI, the subject of her first crush. Not just any knight or samurai... but one sworn into HER service. It was hard for her to not order him to be in here too, just so she could tease him with her body some more...
"Hold one moment... where did THAT thought come from?" she wondered, bewildered and shocked by the absolutly lewd thought that had suddenly appeared in her mind. She shakes her head, getting up and into the shower before she thinks something else. After calming a bit under the hot water, she chuckles. "Really, it wouldn't happen. I just met him today, and I have no need for entanglements before completing my goals. Although it might be nice to find love, sex is not a priority," she mentally berated herself, even as a little voice in the back of her head told her differently.

Allen growled at himself as he stripped down. 'I saw her naked... she nearly got injured.. and I was careless... I need to be more attentive..' He thought to himself, a bit red still at the thought. He looked at his own body, well built, without being overly muscular. 'Would my body be pleasing to her even?' he asked himself softly, before trying to shake the thought, however, if one were to focus, they could hear the fleeting thought within the walls of his soul.

Zeheris made a brief check with all senses, magical, ki, and normal, before he responded. "Irvine vanished 1 year, 8 months, and 14 days ago. Don't look for him. He asked me to help him disappear, so I did." There wasn't any legal or documented connection between Irvine Aelfdane and Zeheris. He'd made sure of that. "Why are you helping the Mafia?" He asked, ready to fight at a moment's notice.

Fontina hears the thought, but just barely. Her face flushes. She leans against the wall, focusing to try an hear anything else. Discreetly, of course.

'I mean, seriously, I've got a strong body, a six pack and all, but I'm her vassal, not her boyfriend.. I just need to snap out of it and get into gear. A-anyway... I need to imagine her up some clothes.. she probably won't like wearing mine..' He continues his stream of thought before trying to picture women's clothing for her, but isn't able to bring it into form. 'D-damn.. Okay.... let's think of something else... It.. Would be nice though.. She seems like a wonderful woman. Whoever has her as his wife would be pretty damn lucky..' He finished as he pulled on his pants, and grabbed a few towels.

Fontina could hear his thoughts... and couldn't help but start imagining. Her hand started sliding down her body, wanting to do something about that heat in her loins... but she stops, knowing she'd be there for quite a while if she even started. Having already finished washing while thinking earlier, she turns off the shower. She had no experience with such a feeling and little in book knowledge, so she thought she could keep her desire under control. After all, she was one of the most powerful water mages in existance, why shouldn't she have control? It did not occur to her that her wanting would make it difficult to think correctly. Nor that her vassal had been restraining his own desires, and residing in his soul, where his desires were locked up and trying to escape from, would only fill her with them. After all, he was a fine young man. Why would he desire her? Her glasses were larger than her breasts, for crying out loud!
As she got out of the shower, she used her control of water to dry herself, simply pulling it from her body and dropping it down the drain. Fontina's nether regions were still moist, however... not that she had room in her mind to think about it. Wrapping herself in as much of her seemingly royal self-control as possible, she opens the door and steps through, hoping her knight had clothes for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom