Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: New Horizon (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i put up my profiles you may have already seen and boy do we need the hulk lol

Sith? think there is some confusion
Azure is at the bar in NYC with Spiderman incognito. The others I believe are in a Cafeteria...I think on a shield helicarrier

also might help (atleast while we get started) that who you are posting for put the name at the top of your post. Atleast so we do not get confused, and with holidays coming up we all might be (not to mention a bit drunk from any parties)

question for all...
I am assuming that since there is no active combat going on that everyone is in civilian garb. if not let me know

black widow always wears black but yea i think her and clint are in civilian cloths.

Braxnond said:
Bobby Drake, of course. The Iceman himself wasn't adorned in his normal X-Men gear at the moment, he just figured he'd stop on by for a moment to see how his good ol' super-pals were doing. It was a different time; Bobby wasn't really ahead of what was going on, either. Never cared much. "Hey, miss." Noting the waitress as he sat down. "Let me get a Hennessy and coke, please."

I have reported this post.

Bobby Drake was not approved for play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom