Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: New Horizon (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SithLordOfSnark

Banned
Banished
The recession has hit everyone hard causing lost jobs, money, and any type of stability even the lowest paid worker relied on. No one was immune or above this financial disaster. Not even Tony Stark. Stark Industries stocks plummeted and over night Tony found himself broke. With what little he had left tied up in the remains of his company he had no choice to sell anything he could to try to keep things up and running. In the end it wasn't enough to keep the Avengers going. Without the funds from Tony's charity the Avengers could not continue the work they had done for years on their own. Doing the only thing they had left to do those members who would offered their assistance to the government.

The Government, however, did not want the Avengers assistance. They felt it best to keep the world with one less vigilante team and handle the growing number of super villains and villainous evil teams with military force. They formed their plan and executed it out against a mighty foe ad failed with most of those involved in the attack being killed or captured. Including some of the worlds most powerful weapons. Now in enemy hands. Some now very mad enemy hands.

Just like all those many years ago a call is put out for a group of heroes to come to the rescue to stop what no one warrior could handle on their own. Its time for past mistakes to be fixed and for true heroes to rise and become The New Avengers.

Please play the game at the IC area.

Taken Characters

Nick Fury - NPC
Captain America - SithLordOfSnark
Black Widow - wildkat
Azure - Arctic Fox
Hawkeye - wildkat
Ms. Marvel - Darkling_Thrust
Spiderman - PrinceAltaire
Deadpool - NastyLittleBugger
Paul Mallory - Darrow Huck
Iceman - Braxnond
The Assassin - HunterNightShade
Johnny Smith - Freestylechamp

Bio Form for MUCs

Code Name:
Name:
Military Branch or Rank: (If there is one)
Species: (Human, Mutant, Alien-Which Species, Robot, Super Soldier, ect...)
Powers: (If Any)
Weapons: (If Any)
Weaknesses: (Powers, Weapons)
Training: (What type of Training to they have)
Talents/Abilities:
Team Job: (What position do they take on the team?)
Criminal Record: (If Any)
Medical History:
Background:
Played By:

Code Name:Black widow
Name:Natosha
Place of Birth: Lawton oklahoma
Military Branch or Rank: she is a spy
Species: Human
Powers: none
Weapons: two pistols
Weaknesses: she is only a fully trained spy good at what she does but she can easily die from people with powers.
Training: militery training and spy training
Talents/Abilities:she can put up a good act and get information out of people.
Team Job: she is the spy
Criminal Record: nope
Medical History:none
Background:She was taken in by Nick Fury and trained to be a great spy by him as well. She had no parents they having died awhile back. she had a hot temper that only he can cool. She did very well in all of her classes and become shields top agent. She is not hurt by the lack of funs cause she still works to this day for shields.
Played By:Alta
Avatar Claim:i can find a pic later for black widow

Code Name: Azure
Name: Nicole (Nikki) Tanner
Place of Birth: U.S. Naval base Okinawa, Japan
Military Branch or Rank: U.S. Navy brat
Species: Mutant
Powers: Can create, form, maintain a solid force field. The constructs reflect blue light. Very similar to the invisible womans (Sue Storm) save she cannot turn invisible. She is able to shape these fields into any number of ways...from a rope strand to a bubble, to splay of hard bullets. Limited to her own imagination.
Weapons: Usually carries a foldable knife in confines of her belt buckle, and a leatherman in her boot (also has a knife). Can use most common weapons such as knives, pistols, upto assault rifles. Also good with staves and descent with bows and arrows.
Weaknesses: She herself is not bullet proof, however her shields are. Sonics can reverberate through, though if solid enough gasses cannot. any thing or one that can 'phase' or become very low in density can pass through. If knocked out all blue force activity blinks out.
Training: so far has earned a red belt in Tae kwan do. ROTC in high school and a bit of college she has learned how to use and take care of pistols, and machine guns. She was on her high school rifle and archery teams. some gymnastics training.
Talents/Abilities: loves stage magic and if pressed can do enough to make a credible act. Can play 4 different styles of poker (thanks to fathers military friends)
Team Job: Utility outfielder. will do what is needed.
Criminal Record: sealed Juvenile record
Medical History: appendix removed, tonsils and wisdom teeth removed, 2 concussions, fractured left ulna, all immunizations current
Background: second child and only daughter of a Naval officer (former SEAL and currently with SHIELD) and wife. Her father after her birth moved them all to San Diego where she grew up on Coronado island. Naval brat she often visited her fathers work and his friends (she did not know til later they were all SEALS). Her father was also friends with Nick Fury, and she is actually his god daughter. At 14 her mutation arose. Keeping it a 'family secret' they helped her learn to control it. With the anti mutant hysteria going about her father impressed the need of secrecy on her. Trying to have a normal life she wanted to follow her fathers footsteps and join the navy, her father suggested other options but go to college first. She got accepted into Empire State University (alma mater of Hank McCoy, Anthony Stark, Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom, and other noteables). Still going there she also started working 2-3 nights a week at a bar called 'Magnetic'. It is frequented by some of the students. Not real rowdy but is fairly trendy, lots of neon and lots of tech tricks about. She was there only a month or 2 when she was contacted by a powerful Telepath names Xavier. After talking they agreed she needed more training for her mutation, still she attended ESU. Now she is back nearly full time at ESU, but she did get a nifty leathery outfit out of the deal.
Played By: Arctic Fox
Avatar Claim: don't have one...yet

Just an FYI, wildkat, Avatar Claim is the model you're using for her.

However, bios aren't required for characters that appeared in the movie.

Azure is approved.

We need more bios/character claims, people.

no, just waiting for a few more before starting

I think we have 3 heroines, could use a few more heroes:;)

yea lol i meant hawkeye lol oops my bad black hawk must have not been thinking clearly yes altair join we need more heroes

I said I would do Spiderman before and I guess I'm going to follow through with it. And it works out that you need more heroes.

Didn't I tell you?
Oopsie, wrong thread before. Silly me.

Code Name: Deadpool aka The Merc with a Mouth, The Regeneratin' Degenerate, The Crimson Comedian
Name: Wade Wilson
Place of Birth: Canada
Military Branch or Rank: none
Species: Human (augmented)
Powers: Powerful Healing factor derived from Wolverine and especially tailored for him. Makes him nigh-immortal, much like Wolverine itself. He is known to recover from most fatal injuries, including beheading. Healing factor also makes his physical attributes and makes him almost immune to diseases or toxins
Weapons: Trained to use almost anything military ever used. From pistols to machine guns, from katanas to C4 explosives. Mostly known to use double katanas and some kind of firearms, depending on what kind of mission he is currently on. He also uses image-inducer creating a holographic projection to assume someone's identity. And a teleportation device in his belt.
Weaknesses: Regenerating or not, he still is a human. He is no match for Hulk, Thor, Colossus or Human Torch in sheer power. Also, his mind tend to wander sometimes. Or rather - he is pretty messed up in his head.
Training: Full military training. Melee combat, sword fighting, explosives, sharpshooting, making traps.
Talents/Abilities: Great shooter, excellent hand to hand and melee fighter. Great athlete. Quick reflexes. Some say his ability to jabber during fights is almost a superpower. While arguable, it is known to irritate his foes (and friends), making them angry and unfocused. His brain are in constant flux due to dying brain cells being rejuvenated at a super accelerated rate. This makes him immune to psychic and telepathic powers (and again, rather mentally unstable).
Team Job: He can do almost everything you are brave enough to entrust him with. Deadpool seems to excel at assassinations and creating chaos. Usually at the same time.
Criminal Record: Well... too long to list. He is a hired killer, after all. But apart from his job he rarely takes someone's life. Still, he managed to be accused of everything from littering and public indecency to damaging public property and endangering innocent civilians.
Medical History: Before getting his healing factor, he was diagnosed with cancer. Worst one. One that cannot be cured, cannot be cut out, spreads through your body and eats you from inside in short time. Yeah. Pretty bad. His healing factor is countering that nasty thing, but also makes Wilson look like Freddy Krueger, his skin covered in scar tissue.
Background: Remember Project X? The one where Wolverine got his shiny new skeleton? Yup, he wasn't the only one involved in Canadian supersoldier project. Only, unlike Wolverine, most of poor saps there didn't get the exclusive ride with champagne and busty hostesses.
Wilson agreed to enter the project in hope of curing cancer. But the medicine was far worse then the sickness. Yeah, he got some awesome healing power, but he was still deemed failure. And sent to...
THE WORKSHOP!
There were no people there. Only meat used for experiments, and monsters conducting them. Grown men, toughest of the toughest bastards - cried for their mothers and prayed to gods they forgot about long ago.
Deadpool - scarred both in body and mind - managed to run away. And so he started to earn his life as a mercenary. He tried to be a hero and failed. Tried to be a villain and failed. So he sticks to what he does best - offing dudes for cash and doing other dirty work for rich bastards, villains, governments, heroes and whoever else is willing to sign a check.
Also, he is the only known person that saved the world by kicking Captain America in the nuts. Whee!

Played By: The incredible Me.

Yay for me.
You better start thinking with the voices in your head.
Yeah, there is no Deadpool without us.
Sure. And you know what is the best thing about Deadpool?
Katanas?
Costume?
Healing factor?
I know! I know! Breaking the fourth wall!
No, I meant, he can be a good guy or a bad guy, depending on the situation. He can work for either side. And betray it in a right moment for some awesome plot twist!
Oooh! You're a smart one.
Yeah, I know.
And we can be a comic relief.
Yup. That too.
And bring some DP to that game.
I see what you did there... wait, where is the other one?
Other who?
The other voice.
Oh, I dunno.
Guys, guys! Have you read what kind of shit they post on this forum? It's like some perverted den of sexual fantasies.
Duh.
Duh.

There's now a character section in the "Character Profiles" area. I was told by a Mod its required, so ya'll will have to post your bios there.

Please only do this after approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom