Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: New Horizon (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code Name: The demonic beast

Name: Ernest

Place of Birth: DC

Military Branch or Rank: (If there is one) escapee wanted dead or alive

Species: (Human, Mutant, Alien-Which Species, Robot, Super Soldier, ect...) disease/demon hybrid eh pretty much a symbriote with a body of its own lol

Powers: (If Any) he was born with the ability to adapt in order to survive rather that be to regenerate lost body parts or to change his internal organs in all. with his second ability his demon abilities were needed because when he was infected with the back light disease his body had to adapt its dna to the black light which allows him to use his on body as a weapon and forces him to kill and devour people to feed biomass to the ever hungry blacklight

Weapons: (If Any) his own body

Weaknesses: (Powers, Weapons) he is extremely weak towards antibiotics and water antibiotics because he is a living disease and water because the black light might be a symbiote but it doesnt float so he sinks to the bottom he will grow gills but he sinks like a rock

Training: (What type of Training to they have) the memories of the people he devoured

Talents/Abilities: he has a talent for covert ops because he can turn into anyone he ate and asimilate there memories and use them against his enemies

Team Job: (What position do they take on the team?) that guy who goes in to get rid of the enemy and there is no need for them to survive

Criminal Record: (If Any) mass murder and destruction of a military base

Medical History: he was a forced experiment of the gentek company who designs biological weapons

Background: ernest was a demon who was born and raised in DC but he was abandoned on the door step of a foster home who was already struggling to get cash so ernest took it upon himself to earn money for his foster home my joining gangs, robbing stores and selling drugs in his mind what he was doing was righteous but after a while the foster home he had been working so hard to protect sold him to gentek for 10000$ that they used to renevate a new foster home

Played By: Ernest

Not at all batman.

ernest, please toss this up to the characters thread.

Can I get everyone to post here who they play and who they are? Thanks.

Name: Chris
Characters: Captain America, Nick Fury (NPC)

I'd like to bring this back.

So here's a roll call.

Post your name and who you are playing or want to play.

I'm Chris/SithLordOfSnark and I'm playing Captain America. I'll also be running Nick Fury as an NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom