Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderland, but not as you know it (fandom x waffles)

"You're going towards them...? But why...? Do you....like the sex...? Or do you use it to your advantage or something....?" Tess slowly rubbed her head. She was starting to get an idea of how things worked around here....and how the right people could take advantage of that....turn things around to work for them instead of the oter way around. "And you said Rabbit can't....do it....with almost everyone here...only humans....why?" Tess couldn't understand a reason why a human could have sex with Rabbit, but not the native creatures around here.

"Well...yeah I'm sure. He didn't take a pill or anything...he just....got some of my fluids on his fingers and licked it off....that's when he started to change...he got really muscular...but he seemed to start losing his mind at the same time too....is that...is that normal? Do humans have that effect on people here...?"

Chester paused for a moment after hearing Tess’s questions as if confused anyone would even ask those. As a rather long silence she started to chuckle before hunching over in laughter. “Using sex for something?” she asked before slightly regaining her posture. “No... Not at all, my dear. I don't just love the sex, I adore it.” Sitting up see stared at Tess for a while before leaning over their chest getting rather close to one another. “Haven’t you wondered how I got you here? You where surrounded by Piglets, but now your in a hotel. So any guess? I fucked them all senseless. I am sure they are probably sleeping off their tenth orgasm now.. Those small dicked bastereds.” There was a hint of anger in her voice as she spoke about the pig men. “Sex here is everything. Hell to be King and Queen of a part of this world you must be the best fuck of the entire domain you control. As for rabbit, her body is built for smaller men like humans; however she has double the hunger of normal girls around her. When ever one of us pass onto your world we get a temporary body to hold, which is how she can fuck humans which out them knowing what is really going on. However, I also think its because human males are quiet stupid.”

“To tell you the truth I don’t know if humans do have these effects on people. The only humans I saw was when three men stumbled over here.. And was fucked to death by a pack of demons. However I was young, my dear.” Sitting back and stretching out Chester yawned out loudly before scratching the back of her head. “I will have to find out more about this. Do not forget to tell the king this when you meet him. I will go take a bath to get the smell of pork off of my. Would you like to join?”

She adored it? Well....perhaps if she had been doing it willingly....but Tess had been forced into it against her will. "Sm-small? They were small?!" How could Chester even think that/ Those pig men....their cocks had been huge as far as Tess was concerned....bigger than huge. Were there really things bigger here....? The thought made Tess shiver slightly. "I....th-thank you....thank you for doing that to save me...I know you had no reason to.....but thank you" She managed to smile softly in thanks, looking over at Rabbit as Chester explained about her. So her body couldn't take anything larger than a human? "I thought my body couldn't take anything so big....I don't know how it stretched so much and didn't break...."

Tess rubbed the back of her head, making a note to mention everything to the king.... "Wait...? I'm going to see the king...? But...why would he even want to see me...?" Tess blinked, then blushed as she was asked to join Chester in a bath. Honestly...a bath was exactly what Tess wanted right now to feel clean...and...well...Chester was another girl...well, female anyway. "I....alright...thank you....I'd really love a bath..." Tess hesitated for a moment, before starting to climb out from under the bed covers, her face bright red with embarrassment as her naked form was revealed once again.

“You have a really nice ass there...” whispered Chester rather seductively. Moving around the bed she stood up next to Tess only inches away. “It’s ashamed I can't play with you...” with that she moved towards the bathroom quickly followed by Rabbit. It took them a few minutes before they where able to get the small tube full of hot water for Tess. As she got in so did Chester sitting across from Tess her tosses slightly rubbing between her legs. “Ok then, history listen, my dear.” Announced Chester loudly. Sitting back in the tub she relaxed letting the water wash over her. “There are 9 kingdoms in wonderland and each has its own problems, hazards and benefits. I will give you a run down so that you will know. First you have the Devine kingdom. This one is said to be ruled by both the Queen of life, the one who made the connection between your world and ours, and the King of Death. Their Kingdom is said to be all of Wonderland, and even that of Earth. Some believe in the two while others think it’s just a fairy tell, but that depends on who you are talking to.”

As she spoke Chester toes gently stroked Tess’s cunt as Rabbit started to wash her slowly. Rabbit took good care of the human getting every spot of her body with her delicate hands. “Next is the Red Heart’s domain. I warn you now.. Never go there. Also watch out for those with the Heart emblem. They aren’t to be trifled with.” As Chester spoke Rabbit stopped washing Tess before whimpering slightly. “Expect for Rabbit here.. she is the only member of the Heart kingdom you want to even talk to. Next is the White hearts, after them the Black Diamond and the Blue, the Red Clubs and the White, and finally the Black Spade and Blue one.” Exhaling Chester looked towards Tess with sinful eyes. “Now that info is free.. if you want anymore your going to have to pay, my dear.”

Tess blushed at the compliment about her ass, but her hands were too busy covering the front of her body to cover there too. All she could do was walk quickly to the bathroom, her face bright red. She just stood and watched as the tub filled with hot water, before she slowly climbed in, blinking as Chester got in aswell. The tub wasn't all that big, causing the two of them to be in rather close proximity. She shivered as the toes seemed to brush between her legs, but for now assumed it was an accident and just sat to listen carefully. "So the Queen of Life...she....she could easily get me home couldn't she....?" Tess blinked as she drew the conclusion, then gasped as the toes started to rub a little more between her legs whilst Rabbit started to wash her. Tess couldn't help letting out a slight moan, leaning back a little more in the tub as her body managed to relax slightly.

"S-so what's so horrible about the Heart Kingdom....? Wh-why should they be avoided....?" Tess panted, then blinked at Chester's condition on more information. "P-pay you...? I don't have any money..." But then Tess already knew that money wasn't what Chester wanted....she had learned how things were working here. "I....you want....b-but....but we're both girls....I mean....how satisfying could it really be....?"

“You see.. the Heart Kingdom is the strongest one in all the land. Its queen rules the people with an iron fist and is known for her rather sadistic kinkiness.” Moving forwards Chester quickly moved towards Tess getting on top of her easy. “I am not looking to be satisfied. I just want to toy with you..” she whispered softly as her hands moved up to Tess’s chest. Squeezing softly her hands gently massaged Tess’s breast before moving to her small nipples. Pinching them softly Chester smiled before kissing her forehead softly. “You see the red kingdom is full of creatures that will easily use your body as a fuck sleeve, and if the Queen had her way they all will fuck you in sync. She is not to be trusted, my dear.” Slowly her head lowered as her tongue licked at Tess’s left nipple. Slowly she bit down on it before sucking softly. Unlike the others who had their way with her Chester was being extremely gentle. “The King of Hearts however is this world’s smartest and bravest man. After finding out his queen had gone insane he left to join the side of the white hearts in order to fight her evil, but time and time again fails. His knowledge matches that of the red queen and so if anyone knows how to get you back where you came from its him.”

Tess gasped as Chester was suddenly ontop of her, blushing madly, then gasping as her breasts were grasped and squeezed gently. "I....I see....I....I'll be sure....to try and avoid her and her kingdom...." She panted softly, then squeaked as her nipples were tweaked. This felt so different...this was so gentle....so loving...so caring...it was like nothing Tess had ever felt... "S-so....so the king...the king of hearts is....ooooooh...." The moan of pleasure cut off her sentance, Tess arching her back and pushing her chest up towards Chester as it was played with gently. "Th-that feels good...." She panted heavily as she looked between Rabbit and Chester, unsure of just what she should be doing....Tess had never really thought about sex with another woman before....this was all new territory to her in every possible way.

As Rabbit watched Chester at work she sighed softly before sitting back giving the cat girl space to work in. Watching Tess’s reaction Chester smiled before releasing her nipple and grabbing a hold of her hips. “What a sexy moan you have...” she commented with a smirk. Moving in closer her knee moved in-between Faye’s legs before gently rocking back and forth with their movements. She was patience never rushing the sex, but at the same time always keeping her pleasured. “What’s wrong you seem to be out of questions...” Sitting up she started to kiss her neck soft and slowly. Using her feet she undid the drain of the tub letting the water run out slowly around them.

“You look nervous, how about we start out slow for today, hum?” asked Chester before she stood up slowly. Come and sit on my lap..” sitting back down she quickly dragged Tess on top of her. Parting her legs she draped one of Tess’s legs over the sided of the tub before starting to gently rub between her softly. “Well if you have no more questions then how about I ask one. How do you masturbate, my dear?”

"I...I..." Tess wanted to ask questions, but they had all gone from her mind, the pleasure having overtaken her. To do this willingly...to have a partner so caring and gentle...after all she had been through this felt more incredible than anything Tess had experienced. "Nnnnn...." She shivered as the water began to drain from around them, Tess shivering as her body was exposed to the cool air, goosebumps covering her body. Slowly Tess complied with Chester's request, crawling slowly to sit in the cat girls lap, shivering as her legs were stretched. "I....I..." Tess blushed at the question, looking away slightly. She'd done it before sure...but...to be asked that. "I....well I...." Slowly and shyly, Tess reached down to her pussy with one leg, starting to rub at her pussy lips, whilst other hand went up to grasp one of her breasts, squeezing it softly. "Ooooooh....."

Kissing Tess’s neck Chester smiled while watching her masturbate. “I see... so you enjoy taking your time.. Give me a chance.” Pushing her hand to the side Chester started to rub her softly. “You have a cute pink pussy...” she complemented steering over Tess’s shoulder. “Rabbit, please get the show head.” As she was asked Rabbit did what she was told quickly. Bringing down the moveable shower head then turned it on a low pressure. Pointing it towards her pussy Chester kept stroking her cunt as the water showered over her.

Tess panted as she continued to slowly masturbate, stroking at her pussy lips before she slowly started to slide a finger inside. "Nnngh!" She panted as the finger got deeper, wiggling it around. "This...this feels good....so good..." She panted, watching Chester starting to please herself aswell. "Oooooh....." Tess slid a second finger into herself, letting out a long, low groan as she did so, squeezing her breast a little tighter as she wiggled herself on Chester's lap.

Chester sighed softly before quickly grabbing at Faye’s hand. Keeping her from pleasuring herself Rabbit pointed the shower head at her pussy. The water was put in pulsate and so it shot out a strong stream of water at and around her now sensitive pussy. Holding onto Tess, Chester chuckled loving her reaction to pleasure. “How does that water feel?” she asked before moving one hand to squeeze Tess’s breast as well.

"Ah!" Tess gasped as the shower head was turned on her pussy, falling forward slightly and leaning against Chester. "Oh god...th-that's so good!" Tess had never tried something like that before, and it felt so good! "It...it really feels so good! Please don't stop....please!" Tess was panting heavily as she started to work her fingers a little faster in her pussy.

Chester was slightly impressed with Faye as she continued to pleasure herself. Moving one of her fingers Chester stroked one finger through her cunt before bringing it to her mouth. Dripping with Faye’s juices she licked it of slightly before chuckling. Nothing happened to her. Even after slowing the girl’s fluids nothing happened. “Your ready to cum aren’t you?” asked Chester holding onto her tightly. “Come on now.. let yourself go..”

((Who's Faye? ^^;; :p ))

Tess let out a sudden, sharp cry when Chester leaned down to lick at her, body twitching as she felt someone licking her pussy gently for the first time. "Oh god....oh god yes...yes I am..." Tess panted heavily, wondering why nothing had happened to Chester, or at least nothing yet. Maybe it only affected males...or maybe it was only the pig men....or maybe it had just been a coincidence.....but still...that pig man had only drank her juices when he had changed. "NNGH!" Tess arched her back, then came hard around her fingers, starting to squirt juices all over Chester's lap.

“What a cute little girl...” whispered Chester before watching Tess cum in her lap. “It doesn’t take you too much, hum?” Waving her hand towards Rabbit the young girl stopped the water. Putting the shower head back Rabbit smiled looking at the two girls before walking to the bathroom’s door. “Where are you going?” Asked Chester softly before she started to stroke Tess’s cunt slowly.

“I have a plan!! And it is a good one!! So please wait for me a day and I will be back!” the young Rabbit had a much more upbeat tone in her voice. In a flash she ran out of the door and towards the hallway.

“She is always like that, but you will see that soon..” Letting Tess rest in her arms she sat back gently pleasuring her.

Tess just collapsed against Chester once her orgasm was done, panting heavily, her head resting on the cat girls shoulder as she tried to recover. That orgasm had perhaps been the most intense pleasure she had ever felt...it had been so different from the tentacles when she had arrived, or the pig men....this was loving...it was wanted. Slowly Tess looked up as Rabbit left, wanting to ask where she was going, but Chester asked for her. It was just aswell, Tess was too fired to ask anyway.

She shivered after Rabbit left, feeling Chester still pleasuring her. "O-oooh...I....I think I need to rest....j-just for a few minutes...."

Dear, Sister

I have been having “urges” sister and I feel that I can’t stop them. At nights I must force myself from masturbating. Will the other sisters would look down at me for my sinful acts I know you won’t. I just need someone to talk to, so please if you find it in your heart come to me. I will be waiting in the fourth floor bathroom in the top of eastern towers. Thank you.

The letter was nicely written and had the scent of Lavender on it. Obviously a younger member was having trouble getting accustom to her new life as a nun. Later that night inside of the bathroom a young girl sat in the corner of the bathroom floor sobbing softly to herself. “Are you mad at me sister?” asked the girl nervously as she tried to not make eye contact keeping her face hidden in shadows.

"Of course I'm not mad at you my child" Angela smiled softly, reaching out to gently rub the girls shoulder. This wasn't the first time she had received such a letter...but then that was the reason she was here, to help girls like this. "What you're feeling is normal, you just need to give yourself time to adjust, you can't expect yourself to change overnight..." Angela's voice had a reassuring tone to it, a soft, loving tone.

"My child, I am here to help you through this" Slowly Angela moved to sit beside the girl, still rubbing her shoulder. "You must have faith, faith in yourself and faith in god to see you through this. If you truly believe, and truly wish for it, then god will give you his help and his blessing"

“Your so good at solving peoples problems...” whispered the girl her voice turning slightly more musical. “That’s why I knew you could help me with mines.” Standing up slowly she turned to face Angela still not looking her in the eyes. “These, urges sister... their just so strong. Even now I can’t help it... Not even with her help.” Gently she pushed open one of the bathroom stalls revealing the young nun inside. The girl was tied to the bathroom toilet her legs spread wide apart and her eyes where rolled back. Each of her holes where gapping wide, dribbling what seemed to be an endless amount of cum from both. It was obvious that she was still alive, just completely exhausted. “She tried to help me, but it seems like I ended up helping her with her “urges”” Grabbing onto the hood of her outfit the girl pulled it back to revealed herself to be Rabbit.

“You’re a hard one to track down...” he voice now had a completely musical tone to it. Each word was sung rather then spoken which made each sentence a short song. “But I knew if anyone could solve my problem it was you. I mean since you did such a great job before.” Undoing her clothing she revealed her red hearts outfit underneath. “Now what do you say we get you out of this silly little club and back into the world you like so much?”

Angela blinked as the girl started talking a little more strangely, though she just smiled. "Whatever urges you may have my child, we can always overcome them" She smiled, blinking as she walked over to one of the stalls, then gasped at the sight that was waiting for her "Wh-what...? What's going on here....?" Angela gasped and hurried over to check the other nun, shaking her slightly. "She's completely out of it...but all this semen....where did it come from...?"

She turned around just in time to see Rabbit reveal herself, Angela gasping, before exhaling slowly. "Rabbit...it...has been a long time...." She bit her lip as Rabbit removed her hood, asking her to leave. "I...Rabbit I can't....I'm needed here...and I swore that I would never go back to that world...I can't....it nearly destroyed me before...I....I barely managed to escape. Please Rabbit...please....don't ask me to go back there..." Angela was backing up slowly towards the exit of the bathroom, shaking her head.

“Hum?! What are you talking about?” slowly Rabbit made her way closer to Angela as she started to undo her pants. As it slowly slides down her legs it revealed the thick 2 foot long cock that was hidden behind. It was covered in long thick veins which throbbed uncontrollably. “Do you remember your little friend?” she asked softly before gently wrapping her fingers around it. “I took two pills just for you... Since I know you like it nice and hard...” Moving in closer she seemed not to pay attention to what Angela was saying.

“It’s ok though, I just need your help taking a girl to see the red king. After that I will leave you to do what you want again. However, I do expect you to do your duties” Grabbing at her long black cloth Rabbit pulled Angela away from the door and onto her knees. The short Rabbit had an insane amount of strength thanks to the pills that she had taken. Grabbing at her face she started to rub the massive cock against her face slowly. “Come on... stop moving and take in a good sniff. It has been a while since you two have seen each other.”

Angela continued to back up as Rabbit moved closer, then gasped and covered her mouth as the 2 foot cock was slowly revealed, Angela's legs shaking as she backed into the wall. "Oh god....oh god I remember....please...please don't....I'm begging you Rabbit...." Angela shook her head, closing her eyes tightly, starting to pray quietly. "God almighty, our lord in heaven...please deliver me from this temptation....please give me the power to serve you..."

Angela was shaking as she felt....urges....long repressed urges beginning to bubble to the surface. Rabbit was her friend....in times past Rabbit had been her keeper, her guide to Wonderland...their 'friendship' had been rather unique, at least in human terms. For wonderland however it was somewhat the norm. Angela yelped as her face was grabbed, the tip of the massive cock being rubbed against her face. "No....please don't Rabbit....please..." Angela looked up at Rabbit, trying to hold her breath....but eventually she had no choice, taking a sudden deep breath, the scent of Rabbit's cock filling her lungs....memories rushing back, a heat suddenly bursting within Angela's body.

"Oh god...oh god I can't..." Angela suddenly began to lick at the tip of Rabbit's cock....when it was like this nobody and nothing had ever been able to satisfy Rabbit....that thing would stay hard if Rabbit fucked every person in Wonderland....until Angela got her hands on it anyway...

“This brings back memories, Hun?” ask Rabbit as she kept a grip on the back of Angela’s head. “It seems as if through the years you have lost your touch, but we can get it back right?” Slipping in the tip of her cock into Angle’s mouth at an angle she pushed in the rest slowly. Angle’s cheek bulged as the head pushed against it, the rest of her cock forcing the young nun mouth open even wider. “Now use your tongue to get off every bit of juice your sister there left on me. She was a juicy one almost like you.” Chuckling rabbit was having the time of her life at the moment, but she was always like that with Angela.

“Do you know that you are mean?” asked Rabbit softly, her musical tone slowly fading. “You just left me.. With no bye...” Rabbit pulled out the few inches of her cock that was in Angles mouth before forcing her to look up. “What’s wrong? Was I too nice? Did you want me to be harsher.. Because I can if you want to… see” Quickly she grabbed at her nose forcing Angela to breathe from her mouth, and trick she had just recently learned. Swiftly, but not with ease, the 2 foot cock fought its way down into the nuns throat. Only a foot was able to fit with the first thrust causing Rabbit to push Angela down even harder. “I made it bigger so that I can get really deep into you. You like that right?” Loosening her grip she pulled the cock out slowly before forcing Angela’s head up again.

Angela gasped and gurgled as the tip of Rabbit's cock slid into her mouth, forcing her cheeks to bulge...it had been a long time...but memory and instinct were starting to kick in....Angela had practised this so much all those years ago....it was a skill that had been second nature to her back then, and it was something that could never really been forgotten. She could taste the juices of her fellow nun, a taste she didn't want to like...didn't want to enjoy...but she had no choice...her tongue was lapping up the juices eagerly, until the cock was withdrawn from her mouth.

"I...I left....I left because....I wanted to find a better life....I wanted some kind of normality..." Angela whimpered slightly, then gasped as her nose was pinched, mouth stretching wide as a foot of the cock was suddenly forced down her throat, the girls neck bulging out. "Ngggle...." She let out an odd gurgling noise as Rabbit pulled out, then started to push more in. It was longer and thicker than before....oh god...Angela's body was going crazy...it was....it was loving this!

Back
Top Bottom