Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderland, but not as you know it (fandom x waffles)

Quickly her breast where grabbed as one of the guards started to suck on her nipples violently. Using his powerful jaws he bit down on her nipples hard before pulling back. Moving his other hand between her legs he started to stroke her cunt hard letting his fingers dig themselves inside of her violently. “She is getting really wet here.. hurry up so I can’t this cunt a work out.”

Chuckling as he did so the guard holding her head started to slam her down even faster smacking his balls against her chin each time. With each pass his cock seemed to get thicker in her throat causing it to bulge out wide. Putting his hand around her throat he squeezed tightly stroking himself off as he fucked her throat. Slamming down deep he held her tightly as he grunted shoving her nose into his stomach. Cumming hard he started to deliver gush after gush of sperm into her throat quickly able to feel her stomach. “Fuck there we go take every drop..”

Tess winced as her sensitive breasts were grabbed, whilst they weren't exactly tiny by human standards, the giant hands of these creatures made them feel practically flat. Two fingers was all these things needed to grasp both of her breasts entirely. She gasped and jerked when one of them touched her pussy, then let out a violent, muffled scream as a thick finger was jabbed inside of her. Just a finger from one of these creatures was thicker than any human cock, and despite her mental protests, Tess couldn't help starting to grow hot and wet between her legs.

She gurgled as the cock in her throat started to grow even thicker, her eyes rolling into the back of her head at the sensation. She couldn't understand how she hadn't passed out yet, somehow she was still able to breathe, but only just. She gurgled as one of them fucked her throat, his cock reaching all the way down to her stomach, before it bulged one final time. Tess' eyes went wide as she felt the thing cumming, feeling impossibly thick fluid pouring into her stomach, every drop being contained and trapped. Slowly her slim stomach was full, but the cum kept on pouring in. Her flat belly started to slowly bulge and grow, every spurt of cum forcing her belly to expand more and more, the girl almost cumming from just that sensation alone.

Slowly the his cock started to withdraw from her mouth spraying out small amounts of cum as he did. Still thick even after just cumming so hard it was able to pop out of her mouth easily before being used to smack her in the face. "You like that don't you?" asked the pig as he press his thick cock right up against her nose forcing her to get a good smell of him. Throwing her back onto the ground he went to step on her expainded stomach, but was quickly stopped by another of the officers.

"No need to do that just yet.. I want to see how for she will streatch before she gives up this act that she is a human." as he talked he opened up her legs forcing them as far apart as he could.Even though he had just finished fingering her she was now tight once again which brought a smile to the mens faces. "Ok then now then lets get started.."

It took the pigs only a few seconds before they where all ontop of her ready to violate her once agian. Her mouth was once again being fulled by one of their cocks as he humpped her head hard forcing her to his the ground again and again with each powerful thrust. Between her legs the large cock rubbed against her cunt slowly. The tip pressed against her slit hard streatching it out as he violantly tried to fuck her. Shoving himself insided of her he watched as the impression of his cock showed just do deep he was in her. "Look how tight you are...I swear your going to crush me.."

Tess collapsed to the ground, laying on her back and coughing, looking down at her swollen belly. She looked about 5 months pregnant at the moment, her formally smooth belly rising and falling with each breath she took. "P-please....please stop...." Tess wanted to try and get away, but her body wouldn't move the way she wanted, and before she could do anything else she was suddenly surrounded and grabbed. "Oh god....oh god no....please no. I'll do anything else....anything but this please!" Tess tried to cry out but it was no use.

Her protests were cut off as another cock rammed into her mouth, barely giving the girl a chance to take a breath. Her throat bulged out from the thick cock, gurgling around it. She squirmed as one of the large cocks rubbed up against her pussy. Her eyes widened at the realisation of what was to come. She tried to close her legs, but they were being held too tightly by the creature. "MMF!" She spasmed and jerked as one of their cocks rammed into her pussy, adding to the bulge that was already showing on her stomach. Her pussy was definately tight, still as tight as when she was a virgin, the tightness of a virgin human.

"Damn..." whispered the pig loudly his voice shaking as he did so. It was the greatest feel in the word for him as she squeezed against him. His hands tighted around her leg and hip as he contiued to push in deep streatching her out wider then ever imagin. Curling around slowly his tail showed how much he was enjoying himself. Swiftly his hips started to slam into her causing a loud wet sound to ring out. While her tightness kept him from slamming as fast as he wantted to he was still digging in deep and hard into her. With ease he was able to turn her inner thighs red from his continual abuse before he would dig deep into her and grind hard.

While her pussy was being used her mouth was kept bussy by the thick cock that seemed to find a home in the deepest part of her throat.

Even with her throat stuffed with a thick cock and her voice muffled, it was easy to hear Tess screaming and crying out as the creature fucked her pussy, pounding into her hard and fast, the girl amazed that her body was able to withstand this. It seemed this place had a strange effect on the human body, making it far more durable than it would otherwise be. The skin of her throat and stomach was rippling with every thrust into her pussy and her mouth, fluids pouring from her. Tess arms were limp at her sides, though her body was spasming and jerking with every thrust, only increasing he pleasure that the creatures fucking her would be feeling.

Gruntting loudly the pigs couldn't stop thrusting, putting his back into each one causing her to be scraped against the floor. As she tightened around him he slammed into her harder rewarding her to such a act. Looking down at his cock as it was pulled out he chuckled as he saw it covered in the girls cum. Dripping off of him slowly he started to rub her juices off his cock before licking it hungerly. She tasted fantastic actually causing him to dig three of his fingers into her to taste her once agian.

"This is fucking great isn't it?" asked the pig fucking Tess's mouth loudly getting no responce. Turnning around he started to slow down his thrust before repeating his question. Quickly he was shoved off of her causing him to tumble over himself before Tess's arms where grabbed tightly.The pig's fat body seemed to tighten as it became musculer, changing before Tess's eyes. Looking back at her he seemed to be in a daze quickly picking her up as he stood upquickly and slamming her down on his throbbing cock. Each of his thrust caused her a great amount of pain like was being deflowered over and over again. Breathing hard he kept looking at her as he held her hips tightly his own moving with a amazing amount of speed. As he contiued a pleasure started to build matching that of the pain she felt. Nails digging into her sking he seemed to be consumed with fucking her.

Tess coughed as the creature pulled out of her pussy, leaving her with just the creature fucking her throat. Soon she felt him pull out rather violently, the girl looking up and blinking before she was grabbed. She squealed as she was lifted up, gasping as she watched the pig that had ingested her pussy juices starting to change. The fat on its body was turning to muscle, and somehow its cock seemed to become even larger.

"Wh-what.....what happened....?" Had she done this to him somehow? There was no time to get an answer though, she was suddenly rammed down, causing her to scream intensely, her pussy and womb filled in an instant, her already swollen stomach bulging out even further with the outline of the creatures cock. The pain soon started turning into pleasure though, Tess starting to groan and grunt with pleasure. "Nnngh...n-no....st-stop...." She was on the verge of cumming, her body clearly indicating it to the altered creature.

The only sound that came from his mouth was grunts and a low roar. It seemed the part of him that made him seem human was now gone, and only the beast remained. Even Rabbit watched in confusion at the sight in front of her stopping her struggles with the main officer to do so. Inside of her the growing cock seemed to reach its limits stopping at almost 6 inches thick with the indention of his cock stopping slightly pass her belly button. The tip of his cock continued to slam against the back of her womb with powerful strokes some enough to tear a human girl in two, but Tess's body was able to handle it no matter how much pain she was feeling.

Slamming in hard the creature finally stopped as its body started to tremble feeling her grip even tighter against his cock. It felt as if she would bite off his cock with her pussy if she could and it felt fantastic. Pulling her up on his cock he alowed all of the one lookers to watch as her pussy struggled to keep him from doing so. Soaked in her juices, his cock dripped the sweet nector on the forest floor. Leaving only the tip in he held her there for a few moments his own cock throbbing to get back inside of her. Forcing her to put her head on his shoulder he slammed back in her before forcing her hips to pull up. With his hands he forced her to do the work for him as he thrust against her as well his tail curling around as excitement blinded him from anything else.

Tess cried out as the cock inside of her seemed to grow even larger, longer and thicker than ever before, reaching deeper inside of her body than any of the tentacles from the creature when she first arrived had. "NNGH!" Tess cried out, her hands going to the creatures shoulders along with her head as her body was pounded, somehow not only staying intact but managing to derive some kind of pleasure from this!

Tess' breasts were bouncing wildly with every thrust, and her pussy was producing so much fluid that it was literally pouring from her like water from a faucet, pouring down the cock f the creature fucking her and then onto the ground beneath them, pooling at the creatures feet. "NYAGH!" Tess arched her back and screamed out, squashing her breasts against the pig creature's now muscular chest. Her body spasmed and jerked, her pussy somehow becoming even tighter as orgasm hit her. Juices sprayed from her pussy like a burst fire hydrant, her entire body clenching and tightening like a vice around the cock that was fucking her, an unimaginable orgasm ripping through every nerve in Tess' body.

The creature grunted loudly as it held onto her tighter feeling her clench down on him. It was driving him insane how tight she was becoming. His body couldn't fuck her any faster and harder as he stained himself to even do this. As she started to cum the creature drove every inch of his cock deep into her pushing against the end of her womb once more. The fluid that was flowing out of her add just that much more of pleasure to him causing his eyes to roll into the back of his head.

From the base of his cock a knot started to form squeezing its way down his staff at a quick pace. Shoving its way inside of her the large knot pushed at her tight flesh stretching her out even more. As it finally reached the tip of his cock he started to spew out a large almost endless amount of cum with quickly flooded her inside within seconds. Pouring out of her the cum joined her fluid on the forest floor, but not before covering both of their legs. It took him five minutes before he started to stop cumming his body turning back to normal as he did so before passing out falling to the ground with her still in his arms.

"Looks like we caught our selves a nice little pet here.." whispered one of the pigs as he grabbed at her hair before lefting her off of the others cock letting even more cum drip from her now gapping pussy, before it returned back to its normal tightness. "We can make ourselves rich over you for sure.." chuckled the pig before grabbing at her belly and pushing it hard. "And maybe we will get lucky and you will have a girl from this two, hun?"

Tess howled as she felt the creature begin to empty its seed inside of her, flooding her body with its inhuman cum. Her womb began to balloon quickly, despitethe cum pouring out of her much of it was still being trapped inside of her body. By the time the thing was finished cumming her stomach was even more ballooned than before. Previously she had looked about 5 months pregnant, now however her stomach and womb were so full that she looked like there was a full grown adult inside of her.

Tess coughed as she was dropped to the ground, cum pouring from her, pouring from both her ass and pussy as one of the creatures grabbed her belly, starting to push and force the fluid out of her. The cum pooled beneath her, the girl looking up at the creature holding her. "Please.....please let me go....I'm begging you....I just....want to go home...."

"oh, but honey you are home.." whispered the pig before chuckling loud. Quickly the forest was engulfed in their laugher before she was thrown to the ground face force. Getting behind her he forced her ass up into the air be starting to shove his thick cock into her ass. "Look at this.. all of that cum has made this a easer fit.. good for me hun?" with a strong thrust enough to drive Tess into the ground the pig slammed down into her feeding her his 11 inch cock to the base.

"It seems like you are in a little bit of trouble.. will you like my help?" asked a voice rather faintly in the back of Tess's mind. It was obviously female and each word it said seemed to be dragged out.

Grabbing her hair the creature pulled he back before slamming in once again. Her mouth was quickly taken over by another one of the pigs.

"You may want to hurry with the answer"

Tess screamed as she was thrown to the ground, weakly trying to crawl and drag herself away, but it was no use. She was grabbed suddenly and felt a sharp stinging sensation. She screamed out as the 11 inch long and arm thickness cock was thrust into her with a single thrust, her ass just as tight as her pussy had been. "NNGH!" Tess closed her eyes tightly, trying to shut everything out, and that was when she heard it.....the voice.

At first Tess wasn't sure who was talking, she knew it wasn't someone around her, that the voice was in her head, but she couldn't decide whether to trust it or not. That decision however was made rather quickly, when another creature rammed its cock into her mouth and straight down her throat. Tess couldn't respond verbally, all she could do was think, focusing on the voice as much as she could. 'Y-Yes! Yes! Please! Help me!'

Tess didn't know who or what this voice was, but right now she didn't care. Anything was bound to be better than this.....

“Very well, mouse...” whispered the voice softly before everything seemed to stop.
Around her both of the creatures stopped violating before pulling out and letting her fall onto the ground. Rabbit was released by the caption of the creatures as he stood up slowly his eyes looking directly forward as if he was in a trance. Gathering with the other pigs they walked forward towards a shadowy figure standing a little bit away from them. As she was let go Rabbit quickly ran up to Tess pushing her onto her back. “Oh my.. Oh my...” whimpered the scared rabbit.

“Please.. Relax...” whispered the voice once again. This time however the voice had a source which was the shadowy figure. “A heated pot is less easy to control the a cold one...”

“What does that mean?”

“Relax... Take her to the nearest Club city and find the 3 Square hotel I will be there after I am done with these guys.”

“Yes ma’m” quickly she did as she was told showing a amazing amount of strength easily able to pick Tess up.

As she woke up Rabbit was on top of her putting a wet towel on her forehead. “She is waking up..”

When the creatures finally pulled out of her, Tess just couldn't take anymore. She collapsed to the ground, panting as cum and fluids leaked from her body, vision starting to blur. Vaguely Tess was aware of the voice whispering to her, watching as the creatures approached some kind of shadow. "Unngh...." Tess managed to watch for a moment, before completely passing out, her body going limp on the ground.

A while later, as the towel was placed on her forehead, Tess groaned slightly, starting to wake. She felt like she was on something soft....a bed? "Unn....where....?" Slowly she started to sit up. Was she back home in bed? A nightmare maybe? Sadly, when Tess opened her eyes she realised the reality she was in. "Where....where am I....? What...happened....?"

“You’re in an inn dear...” whispered the voice once again this time much closer. Sitting next to the open window of the inn a rather tall cat like creature looked over her. Her fur was light purple with black strips wrapping around her. Jumping to her feet her tail wagged back and forth slowly before she bowed slightly. “The name is Chester and you have just been gang raped.. Little doll..” Standing up tall she moved to sit down on the sided of the bed. “But that was in the past.. For right now I need to know what type of creature you are..”

“She isn’t… she is a human..” whispered Rabbit before she started to try get away from Chester.

“A human…” turning around slightly Chester stared daggers at Rabbit before attempting to hit her over Tess.. “What did I tell you about going to the human world?”

“I am sorry.. I didn’t mean too, but Humans are the only ones who can fuck me.. please don’t be mad..” Rabbit coward.

Tess squeaked as she saw chester. First a rabbit, then pig men, then a cat? Just what the hell was this place? It was like something out of a fairy tale gone horribly horribly wrong. "I.....you don't have to be so blunt about it...." The gang rape comment stung, though surprisingly Tess felt little pain. Her body had returned to its correct tightness, and whilst she was a tad sore, it was nothing like she expected it should've been.

"What's wrong with me being human?" Tess frowned as she listened to the odd conversation between the two, looking between them whilst she pulled the bed covers up over her body in order to cover up. "I just want to go back home.....please....don't keep me here. Let me go home and I promise I'll never bother you again"

Both of the girls stopped fighting long enough for Chester to hear Tess's cries for help. "Little one.. you really have no idea where you are do you?" asked the cat like creature softly before sitting back on the bed. Even though she was completely naked it seemed that it really didn't bother her, nor should it have. Her body was much more "mature" then Tess and she held it well. "I am sorry, but getting back to your home will not be so easy.."

Quickly Rabbit jumped into the conversation. "Why not? I mean all we need to do is find another tree and we will be able to use it to take her back right?"

"That would be right, but when you used the tree it didn't work now did it? Don't you think its strange that you where able to use it perfectly before, but when you brought her over here it wont let you back out? No no my dear.. I feel something is a mist here.." pondering to herself Chester rubbed her chin softly before glancing over to Tess. "You must excuse my rudness.. you see I am rather blunt about things.. and in this word it pays to be so. Holding ones tounge leads to nothing morethen silent screams."

Tess looked away as Chester moved closer, blushing slightly and holding the covers a little closer to her body, suddenly feeling rather self-conscious. "I....but....what's wrong? Why can't I go back? I mean that tree....it...let me in after that...that monster did something to me. And then those pig creatures stopped us using it to get me home and....." Tess closed her eyes tightly to fight back a few tears.

"I just want to go home....I don't know where or what this place is...it's like a horrible nightmare I can't wake up from. I don't belong here, it's like I'm the only human being there is the way everyone here seems to treat me" She sniffled slightly, shaking her head. "What am I supposed to do if I can't go home? Everything here seems to want to hurt or rape me....."

“The three has a mind of its all, or rather that of the Great Queen, my dear.” whispered Chester as she started to look down at Tess’s covered breast. “If you want to know more.. The best person to ask,…” as she talked her long slender fingers pulled down the blanket slowly. “Is the red King of Hearts… wait.. Did you say Igor had its way with you?” even though it was obvious Chester was checking out Tess’s breast her voice went up when the conversation turned to the creature.

“Doesn’t that mean that she is a queen?” asked the Rabbit rather surprised. “Wow.. Royalty.. Oh my oh my..” The short girl seemed to swoon about the idea of having a queen in her room.

“Calm down.. Sometimes Igor will just fuck girls a random.. It’s a horny creature.” Yelled Chester for she sat up and smirked slightly. “Yet, it seems we have a mouse in out house of cats.. What a problem what a problem. Well.. That is Wonderland.. My dear..” Slowly her hand grasped a hold of her breast tightly before forcing Tess onto the bed.

“What are you doing Chester?”

“She is crying.. I am trying to cheer her up of course, my dear.” She whispered making Rabbit grunt in frustration. “… You see.. Sex is everything here.. Hell Rabbit here is seen as being equal to a bum in your world because 99% of the men in this world can’t fuck her..” As Chester talked Rabbit’s ears went down slightly. “Yes, my dear. Sex is everything.. and until you get out you are going to have to learn how to deal with it.”

The great queen? The red King of Hearts? Her a queen? All of this was going so fa over Tess' head she was getting more confused by the second. "....Royalty...? What're you talking about? That thing just....it was some kind of monster. It nearly split me in half....then nearly burst me open....I don't know how I survived that....I should be dead after what happened..."

Tess sighed and shook her head, then squealed as the blanket was yanked away and her breast was grabbed, her body being pushed to lay back on the head. "Ch-cheer me up?! H-how is this supposed to cheer me up?!" Tess squirmed beneath Chester, whimpering slightly. "I....I....but I've never....I mean before this I'd never..." She squirmed again, trying to get away. "P-please....please stop....can't....can't I just hide?"

“Hide? Where?” she asked before jumping off of Tess quickly. Chester was not one to force someone to do something. “And for how long dear? If the tree is keeping you out there must be a reason.. And you hiding rather then finding it out will only lengthen how long you stay.”

“I mean unless you can think of something that I haven’t”

"I....I don't know where I could hide....." Tess slowly sat up, looking away, glad that Chester had decided not to force it. That certainly made a change from the way things seemed to work around here. "I....I know what you mean....that if I go out there....I might be able to find a way home..." Tess slowly pulled her knees to her chest, staring at her knees.

"I just don't know what to do. I....will you....will you help me...? I...I don't want to be alone....I can't be alone here....I just.....is everything....is everything about sex here? It seems....everyone....everything is obsessed..." She rubbed the back of her head. "And...and what happened to that pig thing? I mean it....it licked the fluids from me and then it changed......why? Why did that happen?"

Her nails scratched at the back of her neck softly as Chester listened to Tess’s questions. “Well, that is a problem, my dear...” she whispered softly before looking the young human in the eyes. “You see.. While you are heading away from the men... I am actually going towards them... It’s a cat thing I hope you understand, but I will try to stay as long as I can...” she tried to keep her excuses short, no need letting Tess on the entire truth. “Yet, Rabbit here will be with you through your entire journey.” Rabbit’s ear stood up as she heard her name but she remained quiet.

“…You said he changed when he tasted your fluids… are you sure about that? I mean are you 100% sure he didn’t take a pill of anything. Your “juices” changed him..”

Back
Top Bottom