Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderland, but not as you know it (fandom x waffles)

“So you do? You like this don’t you?” Rabbit’s voice was filled with joy. Hunching down she grabbed at Angela waist before easily lifting her up into the air. This type of strength wasn’t uncommon for Rabbit, but still surprising. For a girl only 5’4 counting her air, Rabbit looked unassuming which at times worked in her benefit. Walking towards the sinks she placed Angela down on it with her head hanging over the edge. Now with her upside down Rabbit started to slip the cock up her throat getting only a few inches in before thrust some more. Her hips were strong, each thrust causing Angela to shake from the impact. “Ahh... This feels good...”

She was fucking Angela’s throat hard and fast, not giving the young girl the chance to breathe. Hunching over Rabbit was only a few feet away from the nun’s legs smiling slightly when she relived this. Grinding in deep down her friends throat she started to grab at her robe ripping it at until the black panties underneath where revealed. Using her small hand she started to smack at the covered pussy hard pressing down to feel how wet Angela was. “You haven’t change.. Still soaked and we haven’t even started..” Grabbing at the fabric she pulled it up causing it to dig in deep.

Angela couldn't deny she liked this....both because she really did....and because there was a foot of cock in her throat at the moment. She gurgled as she was lifted up, rotated to be upside down and suspended above the sink, then slowly lowered down, her eyes widening as her throat was used like a cock sleeve by Rabbit. She was drooling all over the huge shaft, her throat and mouth bulging and stretching as they always had, yet remaining incredibly tight, perhaps even tighter than Rabbit would remember.

Angela managed a gurgled noise as her pussy was slapped, twitching as her panties were pulled tight. The nun was dripping wet, so much so that in her upside down position her pussy juices were running down her back and stomach across her robes. Her panties were absolutely soaked through, and it was clear this was the first time this clothing had been in such a state. Clearly, Angela had managed to keep to her duty ever since the last time Rabbit had seen her....meaning that it had been just that long since Angela had felt any kind of sexual pleasure....

Rabbit moaned as Angel’s throat squeezed tightly around her cock desperately milking her. “I love that you can take my cock so deep. Even after so long your throat still remembers how to behave...” Turning away from Angela she started to focus on the nun’s slightly exposed pussy. “It’s so pink…” whispered Rabbit as she pulled away the black panties revealing it fully. Without Rabbit around Angela’s pussy was able to tighten once again and get some much need rest making it look like the first time she had ever seen it. Slowly she slides a finger up and around the moist pussy lips before sliding it in slowly. “Wow... it’s tight...”

Slowly one of her hands moved to grab the back of the nuns head once again and hold it still. Her hips started to move much faster and slam into her face unbelievably harder. Just seeing the tight pink dripping pussy was getting Rabbit excited, causing her hips to pump as fast as she could. She wanted to get inside of Angela and stretch her out once again digging in deep until the base hit her ass. Pulling back her finger she wrapped her tongue around it sucking off the juices and savoring it. “Oh my god.. Its been so long..”

Angela's body clearly remembered even if her mind didn't, her throat quivering around the shaft of Rabbit's cock, her tongue slurping on it greedily as it thrust in and out. Her pussy had tightened to virgin like levels of tightness, juices flowing freely from it by now. Once Angela had been broken....she had well and truly submitted herself to Rabbit's sexual desires.

Angela let out a muffled gurgle as her face was suddenly used as a fucktoy, the entirity of Rabbit's 2 foot cock thrusting into her throat and stomach, stretching her body out. Angela's body could take it though....she had been trained for this as a child in this world...and her body was now almost perfectly tuned to Rabbit. "MMmmmffgh!" She let out a muffled moan of pleasure, now completely submitted, not even wanting to resist anymore, instead just wanting to please the Rabbit girl that was raping her throat.

Rabbit continued to play with Angela’s pussy as her hips seemed to move on their own. Her cock had to be pulled out every now and again just to allow the nun to breath, but only until she was able to catch her breath. Immediately after her face turned from dark purple the massive cock was shoved back in finally able to slam it in all the way to the base. “I am going to cum baby..” It didn’t take her too much longer before her cock started to throb inside of her throat. A large bulge moved from the base of the cock towards the tip.

Moving up the base a small knot worked its way towards the tip digging itself deep inside of her throat. “Ahh.. I can’t stop.” A thick spray of cum hit the back on her throat before flowing down into her stomach. Jumping slightly she shoved even more of her cock down the nun’s throat shooting even more cum. Shaking violently her hands held tightly to Angela’s head keeping her from moving. “God, I JUST WONT STOP..”

Angela gasped for air as Rabbit's cock was withdrawn from her body, taking a deep gulp of air as she prepared, knowing what was coming next. Her body knew what it had to do, knew how to prepare for this. She was eagerly swallowing down Rabbit's cock now, her stomach bulging up and out as the cock penetrated it over and over. When she heard Rabbit about to cum, she tried to prepare, but even with all her experience she couldn't be ready for that...

Angela gurgled as she felt the bulge moving up the shaft, eyes widening at the thought. Rabbit had never cum quite this much before....not inside of her anyway. With a muffled cry Angela started to swallow the cum whether she wanted to or not, her stomach starting to bulge outwards as it filled with cum, Rabbit's huge cock trapping it all inside.

“Ahh, that feels so good...” Her body trembled violently as she slowly pulled out of her throat. It felt so good for Rabbit to finally cum using her cock after years of not being able to use it. Finally the tip of her cock slipped out of her mouth. Letting her go the nun feel gently to the ground below. “Man you haven’t lost your skill…”

Hunching over she grabbed at her head before kissing him deeply letting their tongues wrap around each other. Tasting her cock in her mouth she enjoyed it never being one to back away from tasting her own cum. “Its been so long.. so I will leave it up to you this time. Where should I cum in you? Ass or pussy?”

Angela gasped as Rabbit finally pulled the cock out of her throat, grunting as she fell gently to the floor, looking down at her swollen belly, all of Rabbit's cum trapped inside of her stomach, stretching her out somewhat. It was true that Angela hadn't lost her skill....it had become instinct to her..something she could never forget even if she tried.

"I....I want..." Angela slowly looked up at Rabbit, slightly surprised at being given the choice, though thankful nonetheless. "I want it....in my pussy..." Angela panted as she slowly stood up, her swollen belly bouncing and shaking, the cum sloshing around inside of her stomach. "How do you want me? Do you want me to bend over? Do you want me on my hands and knees? Do you want me to ride you?" Angela slowly stepped forward, her hands reaching out to ever so gently stroke at Rabbit's cock. "Just tell me how you want me to please you...."

Rabbit’s ears tingled as she heard Angela speak hearing the slight pause of hesitation still present in her voice. “How may you please me, hun?” her voice took a slightly darker tone. Slowly her thin fingers started to undo the heart shape buttons of her thick red coat to reveal the white shirt under it. To Rabbit’s dismay her breast where barely big enough to even be classified at an A cup, but that didn’t matter now. In front of Angela stood the snow white Rabbit with a facial expression that could be described as cold and calculating.

Slowly her hand gently rubbed the side of her face pushing some of Angela’s hair from her face and behind her ears. “So cute…” Grabbing a lock of her hair she pulled downwards forcing her to her knees Rabbit remained standing up. “But you know I prefer you to beg on your knees..” Hunching over she forcefully kissed the nun once again keeping their lips locked for a few minutes. Breaking the kiss she started to chuckle before pulling her by the inn into the bathroom stall. Throwing her so that her face was placed into the other nun’s cum dripping cunt she placed her foot on the back of her head to keep her from moving. “I see so your pussy really wants me right? Well then, stick that ass out and spread those lips of yours…” as she talked she brought her foot from Angela’s head. Gently she stroked the staff of her cock making sure to watch her slave as she was forced to degraded herself even more for her.

Angela yelped as she was forced to her knees, whimpering slightly as she looked up at Rabbit...and that cock sticking from her body. The nun couldn't help lick her lips as she watched, then moaned into the kiss, eagerly returning it, practically sucking on Rabbit's tongue like she needed it to survive. When the kiss finally broke, and she was thrown into the stall Angela wasn't sure what to expect, all she knew was that she wanted that cock inside of her.

Asher face was brought to the other nun's pussy, Angela quickly figured out what Rabbit wanted. Quickly Angela raised her hips, presenting her pussy to Rabbit and reaching back to spread her pussy lips. "P-please.....f-fill me up...fuck me and fill me with your cum..." Angela's breasts and cum filled belly were hanging down beneath her body, still shaking with every movement. "I....I'm begging you.....please.....I need it..." Angela's body was craving this more and more....she needed that cock now....an old hunger had been awoken within her and it wasn't going to go away until it was satisfied...

“So cute...” she continued to repeat as she grabbed onto Angela’s full ass. Whatever Rabbit was short on Angela had some to spear, including a nice fat ass. Sucking on her thumb for a few minutes she waited until it was dripping wet before she gently rubbed her asshole gently. Slipping it into her gently she pulled at it slightly opening her ass slightly. Ignoring her begging pussy she pressed the massive head into her ass slowly not stopping until she was at the base. Each inch stretched her out anew and sent a mixture of pain and pleasure through her body. “Wow what a grip you have on me...”
Sitting up slightly she grabbed onto Angela’s outfit pulling back at it as she pounded hard against her. Her hips where easily able to slam in the two foot cock and pull it out before she was able to scream out in pleasure the first time. Rabbit loved teasing Angela knowing that it would only add to the pleasure she would get latter on. “You remember the last time I fucked you in your ass? You kept screaming I was going to kill you over and over again. Yet, by the time I was done your ass was high in the air gapping open looking like it wanted to go for another round.” As she talked she slammed in deep grinding the massive cock into her before slapping her ass. “Keep your pussy spread open.. don’t move your hand not even a inch..” From behind Angela she shoved a pill into the other nun’s mouth.

Angela gasped as she felt the thumb rubbing at her asshole, whimpering and looking back over her shoulder at Rabbit. "B-but....but you asked....but I said..." Any protest she might have had was ignored, Angela gasping and suddenly screaming out as the huge cock thrust into her tight ass. "OH GOD!" Angela cried out as both pleasure and pain shot through her body, a loud grunt coming from her lips as Rabbit pulled out.

It was difficult to do as Rabbit said, to keep her hands still and her pussy lips spread, but somehow, as always, Angela managed to do as ordered. She was so in what was happening that she didn't notice Rabbit reaching around and putting a pill into the other nuns mouth. Angela was just focused on her pleasure as it built, replacing the pain little by little, whilst she occasionally lapped at the cum leaking from the other nuns pussy.

“Are you really surprised? If I am not mistaken I am the master of this relationship, correct?” Speaking softly she continued her pounding never missing a beat. “I just asked you, that don’t mean I will follow what you said.” Rabbit knew it would be difficult for Angela to keep her posture like this, but that was why she did it. Watching Angela struggle to pleasure her was what made fucking her so good. “Hay, what’s that?” as she spoke the nun in front of them started to grunt loudly.

Her hips arched upwards as her clit started to harden sticking straight up at attention. Quickly it started to grow sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body and even though she was knocked out it was obvious that it was still felt. After a few minutes there is stood the cock that use to fuck Angela over and over again. It was smaller than the one Rabbit had now, but it still held memories of being the first to drive her over into insanity. “Now, then let us have some fun. Get onto of her.” Slowly she pulled out of her stroking it softly as she did. “I want you to get it all the way to the base.”

Angela whimpered and nodded in response to Rabbit's question....the bunny was indeed in charge of the relationship...always had been and always would be. Angela knew that outside of their relationship Rabbit was looked down upon....but to her this girl was god incarnate. Rabbit had saved her life when they first met....Angela owed everything to her....

Slowly Angela looked up, gasping as she saw the other nuns clit harden. She knew what that meant, and she had to move her head to the side slightly in order to avoid the sprouting cock slamming into her. And then she saw it....that cock....that foot long cock that Rabbit usually had. Oh god it looked so wonderous. Quickly Angela complied, moving forward and standing up, rubbing her pussy against the nuns cock, before slowly sliding down, moaning loudly as she was stretched out, her tight stomach bulging as all 12 inches of cock slowly slipped inside of her. Angela often wondered what it felt like to have a cock....in all her time here....Rabbit had never allowed her to have one of the pills herself, and Angela dared not steal one...

“Nice and slow...” Rabbit whispered as she lean up against the stall door. Folding her arms she tilted her body slightly to watch Angela at work actually coaching her as she went along. “Lift your ass up just slightly, if you need to hold onto the back of the toilet then do so.” As she spoke softly she couldn’t help but chuckle. “It seems your body remembers how I move as well..” Grabbing at the back of her hair she pulled forcing her to arch up slightly.

“Now I am going to fuck you in the ass.. I am going to drive it in deep to the base.” Gently the tip of her cock ran against her ass hole. “When she cums in you I want you to tell me. After she is done I will fuck your pussy. Do you Understand?”

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

Without even thinking about it now Angela was obeying Rabbit's command, lifting her ass up slightly into the air, easily able to bend and stretch. Her body had always been somewhat flexible, for a human at least anyway....well...mostly human, there were a few things about her that weren't quite 'normal' after all....

Angela moaned in anticipation as Rabbit declared she was going to fuck the nuns ass, groaning as she felt the tip of Rabbit's cock rubbing against her ass hole, nodding her understanding as she continued to lick and suck at the cock the other nun had sprouted.

Rabbit waited patiently as she watched her bounce up and down on the other nun. The unconscious nun moaned time and time again, but seemed unable to awaken. “You are still able to move those hips of yours in such a cute way.” As she complemented her Rabbit slowly slide her massive cock into her deeply. Even though it had been in her before Rabbit seemed to struggle once again. Grabbing at the back of her hair she pulled tightly Forcing the nun upwards as both her ass and pussy where being fucked. “You must love all of this attention. Well I can always give you this and more if you will come with me.. and my little adventure.. well, what do you say?”

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

Angela could only moan in pleasure as she bounced on the two cocks, panting heavily as her stomach bulged from having such huge things inside of her, drooling as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, the pleasure beginning to overtake her. Only Rabbit's voice kept her lucid enough to understand where she was and what was going on. In the very back of her mind, in the deepest parts where Angela had clung to her sanity, a tiny voice was screaming for her to stop this, but the rest of her mind was screaming so much with pleasure that the tiny voice was blocked out. "I....I....y-yes! Yes I'll come with you!" Angela meant that in more ways than one....panting as her orgasm began to approach, but forcibly suppressing it until Rabbit came aswell...another trick that Angela's body seemed to remember on instinct.

Inside of Angela the nun under her started to cum uncontrollably actually catching Rabbit by surprise. Quickly stopping she kept the nun down on the cock in her pussy until she was completely finished. “Wow.. I thought she was all out of cum from her last one.. This one must have a wild streak, hun?” Rabbit pulled out of her ass slowly before pointing towards the sink. “Now go and bend over that sink.. I want you to see yourself now.. like the slut you are.” As the nun tried to move she kept on slapping her ass hard.

Back
Top Bottom