Romanian Romance (Anton, Keyria)

"Two years ago a hunter had found me walking home from school and attacked me and he used a sword I had moved but wasn't out of range of the strike." Anton said while looking into her eyes.

"Sometimes it does, not sure why though, I think that the hunter was a mundane one but sometimes it is hard to tell." Anton said and a slight shiver runs through his body. His muscles move under her finger that is lightly tracing the scar. "Sometimes if I am not careful it reopens." He said with a soft moan when she placed light kisses on it.

Anton gasped/moaned at the new sensations and his body shivered as pleasure courses through him. His head tilts back at the new sensations and his body reacts more to what Keyria is doing to him. His hands found purchase on the arms of the chair as he doesn't know where else to put his hands as he doesn't want to hurt her with his strength.

Keyria licked a little more around the head, teasing him a little. She reached up, taking one of his hands and placing it on her head. She laced her fingers through his, so he wouldn't press too hard. Slowly, she engulfed him in her mouth. Sliding slowly, his member became buried in her hot mouth. She sucked hard, pulling her head back up slowly. She flicked her tongue over the tip a few times, then took him all in her mouth again, moaning as she went down.

Anton moans and his hips bucked slightly and he is becoming aroused again. He never thought that something like this would get his vampiric instincts to kick in but this time instead of blood it was something else that his vampiric and human sides craved.

Keyria moaned deeply when he bucked against her, sliding her mouth off of him. She kissed her way back up his body, her tongue flicking out here and there. She straddled his lap, feeling him pressing against her through her clothes. She rubbed herself against him, leaning in for deep kiss.

Anton moaned and he leans up and kisses her deeply. His hands find their way underneath her shirt and they start to explore her skin. His hips buck up against her as she moves against him.

Anton watched her remove her shirt and a blush forms on his face and his hands seem to have a mind of their own as they start to move towards her breasts. His hands start to move over her breasts curiously.

He moves one hand around to her back and tries to get the bra undone. He is having a little bit of trouble with it but he brings his right hand back and tries to work at it that way. His hips buck up into her as she moved against him. He kisses her back and his fangs have lengthened again.

Keyria felt his hands trying to unclasp her bra, and she quickly reaches behind her and flips it apart. She let it fall off her arms and into the floor. She pressed her chest into him, feeling his bare skin against hers. "Oh, Anton..."she whispered, the feeling causing her nipples to tighten.

Anton doesn't know what to do as if he stands up and tries to move he would fall and she would get hurt as he would end up tripping over his pants and boots. "I don't know what to do but I think we should move from the chair but don't want to hurt you by me tripping." He said and his voice is rough and his eyes are dark with desire and want.

Anton quickly removes his boots and his breeches. He then stands up and the only think that is the same is that his hair is still being held in a ponytail. He walks over to Keyria and he kisses her deeply and pulls her close to him. ~Didn't want to hurt you love.~ He said mentally since his lips where attached to hers at this moment.

She wrapped her arms around him, their naked skin touching. She reached up and pulls on his ponytail, letting his hair fall. She dives her fingers into it, tugging slightly. ~You wouldn't. Besides, I don't think I would care.~ Her tongue brushed over his lips, a moan rising in her throat.

He opens his mouth to let her tongue in and his tongue joined hers. He starts to explore her back and he presses more into her skin and he shivers at the contact. He is becoming more aroused again. Anton slowly starts to move back towards the bed slowly moving. He doesn't realize that it would be him that ends up falling to the bed. But with it being a mostly copy of his room back home he can tell where his bed is.

Back
Top Bottom