Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Depraved maso seeking M/f & F/f ~ Plethora of depraved plots (SFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annika

Planetoid
Hi all, I'm new to this site but not to thread based adult roleplay. I flatter myself that if you take a punt on me as a writing partner, you won't be disappointed.

My Writer's Profile

Medium: Thread based only, although if you're very talented and I have a few hours I could be persuaded to play out a one-off scene on YIM.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 15-35. I'm not interested in playing older female relatives like mothers and aunts.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters. I have no problem with roleplayers who want to play a different gender/orientation to their own, so long as they're convincing. I have a weakness for well built genderqueer ladies. I'm curious about futa.

Power Exchange: I play very submissive, masochistic women... after a fashion. They generally start out rebellious and stubborn or helpless victims because I really love nonconsent. I do not domme or switch, it is just an alien concept to me. I also have no interest in playing vanilla girls.

Race: I'm white myself, very pale skinned. I'm happy to play any race really.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not really into the whole futuristic, gene mutation scenarios, nor am I drawn to nuclear fallout zones. I do like some sci-fi though, such as Firefly, Battlestar Galactica etc. I will play fantasy races such as elf, fairy, vampire, witch, sorceress, angel/demon etc. I have zero interest in furry/lycan/monsters etc.

Settings:My favourite is probably contemporary/realistic. I like historical settings and fantasy style settings that are medieval with some artistic licence/fantasy race characters. I like some sci-fi but I'm no geek.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is submissive and masochistic. I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent storylines. I get far more turned on by what a character can do with his/her bare hands and sick mind than I do by lots of props and protocol. My characters require no set rules. I need unpredictability and caprice, to truly be at the mercy of another's cruel whim, to never know what the right answer or action may be.

I have very few limits but you'll find them on my F List.

F List

Hard limits:Scat, necro, animals, vomit, graphic gore, switching.

God Modding I'll just make it clear here that I am flexible regarding god-modding, to a degree. Because I play sub/maso characters, I leave control largely in the hands of the other player. I understand that this can get burdensome at times and I'm happy to throw occasional curveballs at players to enjoy catching them, or to put up prolonged resistance in order to make things more interesting.

Like most writers here, I don't want to have decisions made for my characters or responses decided for them BUT I'm happy for you to skip over my responses and leave me to fill in the blanks at times when choice is moot. If my character is bound, gagged, at knifepoint, being thrown around or otherwise in a situation where she can't do much physically, I'm happy for you to concentrate on your bad boy/girl getting his/her rocks off and leave me to document my girl's inevitable screams, squirms and struggles retrospectively.

Availability:Ordinarily I can manage 2 or three long, quality, edited posts per week. I'm not a SPG nazi but I edit my posts and appreciate the same courtesy. I'm very understanding about real life issues, so long as you bother to tell me when you're going to be absent for a while. This is partly why I prefer thread based RPs, where things can be picked up again as and when.

~xXx~​

Suggested Character Pairings

Your character on the left. Again, in no particular order...

Vampire ~ blood slave
Vampire ~ wiccan
Cylon ~ human
Lord/Lady ~ servant/slave
Enemy Lord ~ Lord's daughter/heiress
Kidnapper ~ abductee/hostage
Slaver ~ property
Rapist ~ victim
Convict ~ victim
Prison guard ~ inmate
Prisoner ~ inmate
Gang Leader/Member ~ collateral damage/girlfriend
Gang ~ victim/communal property
Pimp/Trafficker/Madam/Punter ~ prostitute
Rich guy ~ homeless girl
Stalker ~ victim
Serial Killer ~ victim
Husband ~ abused wife/forced marriage
Returning veteran ~ long suffering wife
Dad/stepdad ~ daughter
Older sibling ~ sister
Butch/F to M transgender ~ femme/girlfriend/wife/victim

~xXx~​

Story Ideas and Current Cravings

NB: Please don't be intimidated by how wordy/developed my plot ideas are. Everything is always completely negotiable and where an idea is fanfic I'm always willing to make the concept non-canon if it means hooking up with a talented co-writer.​

The Inheritance ~ M/f or F/f [HUGE current craving]
You inherit a house that turns out to have a soundproofed basement containing a totally institutionalised, submissive and obedient girl. It quickly becomes obvious that she lived in terror of your late relative and that same power corrupts you utterly.

Lisbeth Salander ~ M/f or F/f [Another HUGE current craving]
Lisbeth ~ Blomkvist OR new social worker OR new boy/girlfriend OR her father OR her brother OR got a better idea?

Hmmm... really want to write her character or similarly troubled non-canon. Brain hamsters are working on a plausible concept, since she's anything but submissive and I really don't want her to become dutiful or obedient. Watch this space. I welcome your own ideas.

Dexter ~ M/f (or even F/f if you want to do something non-canon)
Killer gets a conscience... of sorts

Pic SFW

Killer-with-a-conscience Dexter is trying to change his ways and curb his homicidal urges. To that end he has been dating an emotionally damaged young woman who has gone through witness protection and rehab and is now waiting to testify against her violent pimp/gaoler in court. Concealing his true nature from her is a burden that gets heavier by the day.

OR ~ we could make it incest-esque by having him make a move on his foster sister, Debra.

Out of frustration, one night he gets sexually rough with her, maybe following an argument. To his surprise she gets incredibly turned on and being the kind of man he is, Dexter has to keep pushing throughout future liaisons to find out where her limits lie. When the urge to kill next consumes him, Dexter channels it by resolving to abuse and humiliate his girlfriend until he's thoroughly learned her tolerances. He finds her to be deeply physically and emotionally masochistic, virtually without limits. He can beat her, cut her, mock and verbally abuse her. He can choke or throatfuck her until her lights go out and then backhand her till she stirs... or use CPR to drag her back into his personal hell.

Dexter finds that on the whole, beating, raping, torturing, verbally eviscerating and degrading the hot little piece of human wreckage (or his sister) is enough for him. There are moments when he genuinely believes his abuse might kill her, moments when he would give anything to watch her die but for the most part he remains in control. His inner pragmatist fully understands what a precious, rare and fucked up commodity she is, even if he would never let her know that. He moves her into his apartment and assumes total control of her life, slightly concerned that one of these days she'll come to her senses and show her bruises and scars to a cop... like his foster-sister (or their colleagues).

His peace of mind requires that she devote her entire life to obeying him without question and violence will ensue until she learns her new place. Dexter mocks her and keeps her demoralised, feeding off and capitalising on her utter self-loathing. So long as she despises herself more than she loathes him, he considers himself to be relatively safe. (or so long as he's in control of Debra and a step ahead of her... or maybe he eventually has her quit her job in order to leave the way clear for him and keep her locked in his apartment.)

I do want her to find out about Dexter's history as a serial killer, though the when/how etc would be up to you. I want her to know that he'll kill her without compunction if she does anything to threaten his liberty and good name. Dexter might be a killer with good intentions but that doesn't mean he'll go away for the rest of his life when he can silence his would-be accuser and continue with his 'work.' I also want her to know that when he gets really aggressive and abusive, he's fighting the urge to kill. I want her to be fully aware that he's a total sociopath and I want him to confide in her about past homicides and the 'dark passenger' that sometimes drives him. There's also scope for him to force her to become an accessory to future killings if that's a direction you want to go in

Obviously, if you play Dexter opposite Debra, there's going to be a whole lot of conflict, because Debra really isn't submissive. I can play her as deeply maso but you'll never get her on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, begging for permission to suck cock. The hooker character will be more easily cowed and have far fewer options when it comes to defying Dexter, so it's really up to you to decide how much of a feisty bitch you want to subjugate.

Game of Thrones ~ F/f
Asha Greyjoy takes a saltwife

pic SFW

I'm halfway through the latest book and loving this series. Asha Greyjoy is determined to sit the seastone chair after her father passes. No woman has ever ruled the Ironborn however, so she has her work cut out. Her brother Theon is reported dead and when her father Balon dies suddenly the Greyjoys risk tearing themselves apart as every male in the family stakes his claim. Asha persuades her uncle, the Damphair, to call a Kingsmoot but he warns her that she'll never rule. Incandescent with rage, Asha sinks a flagon of wine and on a whim, she takes one of the serving women as a salt wife. She revels in the power she has over the girl, physically as well as by rank. She beats and abuses the poor bitch making her suffer loudly enough for half the castle to hear. By the time of the Kingsmoot, Asha is dragging her saltwife along with her retinue so all can see that she's equal to any man. She even has her smith fashion an iron phallus, that she straps to herself with leather or perhaps even wears like a feeldoe. When she's inevitably rejected at the Kingsmoot, Asha lashes the iron cock on over her armour and assrapes her saltwife over the seastone chair, while yelling a scathing tirade about how Ironmen rate their Kings. By the time she's done, every Ironborn present is chanting her name.

That the World Looks; Non-canon Game of Thrones ~ M/f
Epic setting if I do say so myself, have a gander

Thread My co-writer for this one has pulled out without making a single post, so this remains an open and unsullied RP.

Loosely based on the GoTverse. Edmure Fitzwarren is the lord of a virtually impregnable river crossing. He is not loved by the people he rules. Those on dry land scarce ever see him unless he is forcibly quelling bad feeling and they deeply resent paying tax to a man already so bloated with wealth from his river crossing.

Lyanna Fitzwarren herself could count on her fingers and toes the number of times she had escaped the bleak walls of Riverfall. It was past time that she should have been wedded to some neighbouring Lordling but suitors had to travel no small distance to court her at 'The Bridge At The End Of The World.' Many and more had sailed south from the base of Riverfall's drop and out onto the open sea in search of new lands but none had ever returned. They were many days ride from the King's Keep where Edmure's own taxes had to be paid and if King Theoden was aware that Edmure only declared about half his revenue he had yet to attempt to bring Lord Fitzwarren to heel.

Basically, you are at liberty to devise your own character for this RP. He can be a neighbouring lord or lord's heir, sent to make a marriage alliance that has nothing to do with matter of the heart. You could choose to play a knight sent by King Theoden to seize a cut of the vast wealth Edmure is sitting on, or even to cast Edmure out of his castle and take it for yourself, securing far higher tax revenue for the crown. You could choose to be the leader of a rebel uprising, usurping your tyrannical overlord and taking his daughter in order to legitimise your claim to the castle. Perhaps Edmure guards his daughter jealously for reasons that are distinctly unpaternal and plans to abuse her until such time as it pleases him to sell her off with a large enough dowry for her new husband to overlook the small matter of her maidenhead.

Got a better idea? Please don't hesitate to PM me.

More ideas to come, watch this space

My Threads

Available! ~ PM me with interest

That The World Looks ~ Loosely Game of Thrones based, non-canon. See plot idea above.

Current/Active

Twisted Romance ~ with Google. Lydia Martin flees her college and most importantly, her abusive boyfriend, Dominic. One semester into her new life however, he gatecrashes her birthday and makes it clear that he's got no intention of letting her go.

After the End ~ with Google. Voldemort thwarts Harry's attempt to get hold of the locket horcrux from Umbridge at the Ministry for Magic. He realises that Harry is himself a horcrux and sets about finding a new vessel for the shard of his soul, so that he can kill Harry without destroying a part of himself. This requires the corruption of an innocent with a connection to Potter, a connection that has to go both ways. Ginny is the obvious choice and Voldemort finds it no hardship to keep her close at hand.

Wishverse Revisited ~ again with Google :D Set in Buffy's 'doppelgangland,' where Willow is a vampire that controls most of the vamps in Sunnydale and Buffy and most of her friends are conveniently dead. Cue the arrival of William the Bloody, fresh from a road trip and with some depraved appetites to sate.

El Veterano ~ con Santos. A war veteran returns to his quiet Spanish fishing town after two years away. His wife Calli has been cheating with his business partner however and his daughter views him as a stranger. Just how will this traumatised soldier adjust to civilian life?

Dormant ~ PM me if you'd like to revive/restart a thread

Not a Power in the 'Verse ~ with Morell. A kinky take on Mal and Inara's volatile dynamic.

RE: Depraved maso seeking M/f & F or GQF/f

Updated with 2 new story ideas

RE: Depraved maso seeking M/f & Femme or Genderqueer F/f

Updated with 'Dexter' plot - REALLY craving this one. :)

RE: Depraved maso seeking M/f & Genderqueer F/f ~ current 'Dexter' craving

Bump ~ new plot idea added.

bump.jpg

Another bump... not that I'm desperate or anything.

Still really craving Dexter. If you want to cook up something non-canon that's also up for discussion. I know it's quite an extreme plotline, so I'm just going to have to bump shamelessly till someone bites.

RE: Depraved maso seeking M/f & Genderqueer F/f ~ Plethora of depraved plots

New 'The Master' plot added.

Updated.

Yes, my life is in something of a state of flux but I'm still very much in the market for long term, quality RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom