Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Romance (annika and google)

DomG

Supernova
www.he99.blogspot.com+%25284%2529.jpg

Twenty one years old and right about to start the second semester of the year at college, things were looking up for Dominic. True things had taken a nasty turn nearly six months ago when she had left, one night right after the end of the last school year, while he had gone out to a party with some friends and she had said that she would be staying home because she wasn't feeling well. For a moment he had considered dragging her along to the party but instead decided to leave her at home for the night, he could have his fun without her, drink too much and pass out on the couch there after the party died down.

He had done just that, drank a massive amount of hard liquor, let himself pass out in the first empty bedroom that he found, and then after a late breakfast with his friends he made his way home to the apartment he shared with her, the only one who truly mattered too him. Only she wasn't there when he got home, there was no message left for him on the fridge and attempting to call her only got him her voice mail.

This didn't concern Dominic too much though, she had taken off without warning before, usually to go home and visit her mother or stay with a friend after a particularly rough night for her. Only none of their friends had seen him and her mother didn't know where she was. So Dominic had waited, after a week he was really starting to get annoyed and after a month he had given up on her coming back to him, so he would find her. A private detective was hired, it wasn't cheap but his trust fund had covered it as he continued on at school. Unfortunately a response wasn't quick to arrive, it took a few months before he learned where she had started her life over again, new school, living in the dorms...

So Dominic finished up the first semester of the year and then transferred schools, arriving at the campus a few days before the semester started and right before her birthday. Setting up his new apartment took a little time but through word of the grape vine he had learned where she would be celebrating her party, a small bar near the campus favored by students and with a smile on his face he had made his plans.

That night he had taken his time getting ready, dressing in a well cut suit, making sure there was just a hint of stubble on his face, a hint of the cologne she had given him for his last birthday added just to add a personal touch to the entire situation. Then, with the gifts he had wrapped for her under arm he set out, walking the block and a half to the bar where the party was held.

He was a little late to the arrival but he entered with the confidence of a man who knew where he was and what he was doing, he was like a predator on the prowl and somewhere in the bar was his prey waiting to be pounced upon, he just needed to find her.

RE: Twisted Romance

pretty-hot-redhead-teen-girl.jpg

Lydia Martin, 5ft tall, 32B tits.

Life had not been that kind to Lydia Martin. Her father had left before she started grade school and her mother had taken it hard. She drank a lot, except for when she was making a go of things with some guy. The men in her life rarely stuck it out longer than a year or two and few of them attempted to bond with little Lydia. Then Carolynne Martin would be straight back at the bottom of a bottle once again. She was a functioning drunk. She made sure Lydia got to school, that she had hot meals and clean clothes but that was the extent of her care. Emotionally Carolynne was very closed off from her daughter... except for when she was wasted.

Unsurprisingly, When Lydia hit puberty she was largely uninterested in the boys at her school. She was a quiet, shy and studious girl, with a small, close circle of friends. Lydia's only hope of college was a scholarship, so she refused to be side-tracked by the prospect of dating. That was until Dominic strode into school. Lydia had been asked to show him around and help him find his classes, of which they shared a few. He had been confident and flirtatious but Lydia never thought he was really interested in her. He was too attractive and it was obvious from the moment he arrived that Dominic was going to be hugely popular, he just had that air about him.

When he asked her out she was gobsmacked. Lydia blushed and clutched her books to her chest. Then it occurred to her that she was simply the only girl at the school he'd met. Did he think she was easy? She stammered a refusal, told Dominic he should get to class and then hurried away. Every day since then he had sought her out and asked her again. When Lydia could see that he wasn't just casting a wide net and asking every other girl out, she finally acquiesced.

He took her to a movie but Lydia had long since forgotten what it was. Dominic had kissed her, astounded to discover that Lydia had never attempted french kissing before. He trailed a line of fire across her jawline and behind her ear, nibbling at her pale skin. When Lydia had gasped and squirmed he had lost even more control, sliding a hand up under her skirt. The jolt that ricocheted through Lydia's panties made her eyes widen and her back arch; her very first stab of physical arousal. Dominic caught her wrist and pulled her tiny hand down to the rigid bulge in his jeans. "Look what you're doing to me," he murmured in her ear. Lydia had pulled back from his crotch as though it had bitten her, pushing his hand out from under her skirt and crossing her legs. It was no good however, he had awakened a fire in her.

Lydia was a sexual blank canvass. Dominic alternated between trying to play the gentleman so as not scare her away and aching to orchestrate her sexual awakening. Lydia for her part loved having a strong, confident boyfriend. Dominic charmed Lydia's mother effortlessly and Lydia was careful that her grades didn't suffer. After homecoming he finally charmed her out of her panties. Lydia was so wide eyed and pliant Dominic always controlled their encounters. When she clung to him as his weight bore down on her and her hymen tore, Lydia was so scared and aroused that she scratched him, causing Dominic to thrust harder than he had planned to. She cried out in pain, her tiny pussy clenched like a vice, so weak and trusting beneath him. It took everything Dominic had not to pound her into oblivion there and then.

Once the thrill of the chase was over however, Dominic became possessive and controlling. At first Lydia was flattered that he wanted to be so involved in her life. Soon however, he had access to her facebook account, her mobile phone, her emails. He got angry if she spent too much time with her girlfriends. He weeded out her male friends. One night he found that she had texted a male classmate. Dominic made a show of forgiving her but when he got amorous it was clear that the tension was still there. He was rough with her, asking her if his cock was enough for her, pistoning it in and out of her mouth until she gagged and cried. Afterwards he apologised but the line had been crossed.

Lydia tried to appease him by making sure Dominic knew where she was going to be, only seeing people he approved of, answering his texts immediately... but all she did was create a monster. He took more liberties with her and before long he wasn't even bothering to apologise or placate her afterwards. He was her first love and she loved him desperately, convinced that of she could just adhere to all his rules he would metamorphosise into the guy she had originally fallen for.

Things had gone from bad to worse when they moved in together. Dominic was absolutely determined that Lydia wasn't going to associate with anyone at college that he didn't like the look of. He started controlling what she wore, undermining her self esteem and lashing out when she angered him. The first time Lydia packed a bag and said she was leaving, Dominic beat her with his belt, pinned her to the wall by her throat and raped her. "Try leaving me." He sneered. "See what I don't do to you."

Once he got a taste for domestic violence, rape and humiliation, well there was no stopping him. He knew her body well enough to make it react even when she was in pain and hated him. Lydia lived in abject terror. In public Dominic was a total gent, charming her friends and doing well in his classes. He made damn sure Lydia aced her own classes, to ensure that nobody became concerned about her. Lydia escaped to her mother's sometimes but she knew that things would be twice as bad on her return if she missed school.

It was when Dominic started talking about the future, about what they would do after they graduated, about kids, that Lydia began to think seriously about leaving. She had tried so many times but he always outfoxed her and his rages were terrible. When she finally fled it required months of planning, a borrowed iPad, an anonymous maildrop, a burner cellphone and a pre-pay credit card. She ran with a single backpack full of possessions and never once looked back.

Now she lived in the dorms and there was a great sense of security in having so many women around her. She had started making friends again, coming out of her shell a little. She had even bought outfits that Dominic would never have let her leave the bedroom in. It was the start of her second semester now and Lydia even had a boyfriend. Josh was slightly built like her, sweet and kind. Sex with him was gentle and romantic. It lacked the passion she and Dominic had shared in the early days but Lydia was content.

Tonight was her birthday and Josh was taking her to their favourite bar to party with friends. Lydia had splashed out on a new dress for the occasion and killer heels to go with it. She walked to the bar with Josh and greeted her friends. It was such a normal thing to be doing on her birthday that it felt surreal. Dominic's idea of a birthday treat had been to tie her down and take her anal virginity.

Lydia sat with her friends for a while and then made her way to the dance floor with Josh. They made a cute couple and he wasn't a bad dancer.

Lydia had been Dominic's first, not in a sexual way of course, there had been plenty of conquests before her but they weren't all that important. Lydia was the first one that had truly mattered to him. Dominic couldn't put his finger on what it was that had made her stand out to him so much, what it was that made her special. Oh she was beautiful there was no doubt, her slight build appealing to him, he loved the way he towered over her, loved how easy it was to toss her around like a living doll. If he had to think really hard about it then he would probably come to the conclusion that it was because she had turned him down when he first asked her out all those years ago, that first day in school he had asked her out nearly a dozen times before she had finally agreed to a date just to get him to stop asking.

He had seen something in her that night though, as he pushed his hand up between her legs in the theater something had clicked between them, he wanted her like no other, there was an innocence to her, a delicacy that he just needed to possess and have all to himself. She was his, and he put a great deal of effort into ensuring that she understood that, to make sure she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she was his on every level. In his own twisted way he loved her, just as she loved him. The evidence was there, every time she had left him before she had come back rather quickly... this time he just needed to remind her just how much she needed him in her life, and if it wasn't that easy he would drag her back to their new apartment, throw her onto their bed, and remind her how much she needed him.

Brushing those thoughts from his mind Dominic moved through the crowd in the bar, the place had plenty of people in it, not unexpected for a hit bar in a college down but Dominic could see the group of people that were clearly there for a celebration and with a small parting of the crowd he saw her, the flash of red that could only be her was the first thing he noticed but then came the rest, the dress which was a little daring in his opinion and the fact that there was someone else with an arm around her waist. From the size he at first thought it was another woman which was shocking, Lydia had always been so off put by the possibility of a lesbian encounter but when he drew closer he realized it was another young man, and he began to see red.

A deep breath reigned in that rage he was feeling but his hand and teeth clenched as he drew closer to them, a clear sign of his anger. She would know the moment she saw him, anyone else might have a hard time knowing but she would... she was good at recognizing the signs of his anger building.

Soon he was right behind her, practically pressed against her which wasn't all that odd considered how crowded this place was, though Dominic had to wonder if she would sense his presence before he spoke. “Lydia.” He half growled into her ear, bending slightly so he could get close to her, close enough to smell that she still used the same shampoo and body wash. “Love... I'm glad too see that you are enjoying the party here, why not introduce me to all your friends so I can buy them a round.”

The first step was to reintegrate himself with her friends, make them like him... he doubted she would have mentioned how things with him had been, but if she had called him her ex to others then he would need to work hard to spin the story his own way in order to shut down any issues that might arise.

Lydia

Even above the noise in the bar, there was absolutely no mistaking that voice. It rumbled into her ear and with sudden clarity she knew whose body rested behind her own. She froze, terror twisting in her gut. She nearly voided her bladder onto her new shoes. She hadn't even managed to gasp the word 'No' when he spoke again.

“Love... I'm glad too see that you are enjoying the party here, why not introduce me to all your friends so I can buy them a round.”

She spun on her heel to confirm it was Dominic, moving reflexively away from him and clinging to Josh as though he had a cat in hell's chance of saving her. Dominic's jaw was clenched and unbidden her gaze dropped to his right hand, which was clenched in a fist. She met his gaze wide eyed, silently begging him not to do cause trouble. Her friends eyed the newcomer curiously but Josh had noticed the change in her.

"Who is this?" He asked neutrally. "Are you ok?"

"My ex. I didn't invite him. He doesn't even study here."

She wanted to run but leaving the bar alone into the cold night air would play right into his hands. Leaving with Josh would be pointless. Dominic would probably knock him flat out.

Everyone was staring at her, waiting to be introduced.

"Everyone, this is my friend Dominic, from back home. Dom, let's go get a round of drinks in." He hated being called Dom. Lydia stalked to the bar, where she could speak to him alone. She looked him in the eye, trying to sound far braver than she felt. "I don't know what the fuck you're doing here but you're going to have one drink and then leave. If I find you anywhere near campus ever again, I'm going to call the police and accuse you of every damn thing I can think of. Your folks will just love that. I have a life here. I have a boyfriend. I have some self respect. You leave me alone Dominic, you hear me?"

She had never had the courage to report Dominic to the police, so there was no prior record and they were unlikely to take her seriously. Trust fund brat that he was though, Dominic couldn't afford the kind of scandal that Lydia could bring down on him. His family were incredible snobs. Domestic abuse, rape, stalking... the list was potentially endless.

The bartender asked Lydia what she wanted and she rattled off a list of drinks. Then she left Dominic to pay for them and went back to Josh.

"I've told him he can have one drink and then he has to go. I'm really sorry."

Josh put his arm around her and felt how tense she was. "Jesus Lydia, what did this guy do to you?"

"He's just an asshole." She snapped, before abruptly changing the subject.

Watching the way that she froze at just the sound of his voice was enough to bring a smile to Dominic's face, with a few words he was able to demonstrate just how much power he had over her. It was something Dominic learned a long time ago, having people like you was all well and good but when it came right down to it you wanted them to fear you in equal measure and he knew that despite her attempts to protest Lydia loved him. He had control over her so long a she feared him and he would be able to have her back living with him before all that long.

Her attempting to flee into the night would have been perfect for him, or even to pull him aside so that he could have a quick word alone with her... instead she told the little bitch at her side who he was to her before telling her friends around them that he was an old friend from back home. Calling him Dom made his teeth grit for a moment and she would pay for that before too long, but right now he was more then happy to sit back and smile at her friends with a nod, a round of drinks for the party would of course help him work his way into the group of her friends, make it harder for her to avoid him should he be forced to take a longer and slower approach to what he was up to.

Following her to the bar he remained silent when she made her little threat about never seeing him again. Maybe she had found the courage to call the police, maybe she thought that would change things a little bit but in truth nothing would be changed at all about the entire situation. Since she had left his family had gotten a bit of good news, not only was his mother now the district attorney of their home state but his father had taken a state from state level senate to the national level, calling the police would do nothing more then annoy him a little bit, he might sit in an interview room for a few hours before he was let go with an apology to him from the chief of the local cops.

Soon Dominic had payed for the list of the drinks, gathering them all up on a tray as they were poured for him before he made his way back to the table, seeing Lydia was talking to Josh again was only making the rage burning inside him burn more brightly. Lydia had been on the bad side of his rage before but more then once he had found a little time to find someone who had pissed him off an immense amount and made sure that person understood that Lydia was entirely off limits. Josh was going to end up in an immense amount of pain before too long and he had no idea it was coming.

Rather then dwell on that Dominic continued to smile as he made it to the table and set the tray down, picking up his own drink as plenty of hands reached for their own. “Right everyone... just wanted to say before we all had a little too much to drink that I have a small surprise for Lydia. I know that we took a bit of a break since she moved to this new school in order to continue her studies... but I just couldn't take the distance anymore so I wanted to let her know that I decided to surprise her. As of last week I am officially enrolled here, continuing my pre law school studies and happy to know that she is practically just around the corner from me now.” A little further then that in truth but he was looking to her with a small smirk, she wasn't going to be able to get away from him again.

"As of last week I am officially enrolled here, continuing my pre law school studies and happy to know that she is practically just around the corner from me now."

Lydia snatched up her vodka tonic and drained it in one long slug. The burn as it went down told her Dominic had bought a large one. How could she have been so stupid as to imagine that Dominic had just come to pay her a visit? His message was clear, he wanted to move back into her life and pick up right where they left off.

Bastard.

Everyone was looking to see how Lydia took the 'surprise.' She raised her empty glass.

"To Dom, the bunny boiler!" Her smile was brittle but everyone was tipsy enough to laugh.

"I thought he was just staying for one drink?" Josh sounded whiny and petulant.

what do I see in him?

"So did I." She replied.

only that he's not Dominic

She loved Josh but didn't fancy him and she hated Dominic but still found him compelling. Someone gave Lydia another drink and the urge to gulp it was far stronger than her resolve to keep her wits about her. Suddenly Lydia didn't want to be near either of them. It was her birthday. She grabbed a couple of her girlfriends and headed for the dance floor, leading them to a spot on the far side, near one of the exits.

"So what's up with your ex?" Her friend Jess yelled over the music.

"What can I say, I'm fucking irresistible!" Lydia glanced back over at their group, Dominic was still in view. "Hey Jess!" She yelled, still dancing. "I think I might have to bail soon, this is going to get so awkward-"

"No! It's your birthday. If this Dom is making you uncomfortable we'll ask him to leave."

"NO!" Lydia foundered for a moment. "I mean... I'm not going to give him that kind of victory, by making him feel that important, you know?"

Jess nodded, then got a gleam in her eye. "You know what Lydia, leave him to me. Call it an extra birthday present."

Dominic smiled as she downed her own drink, even her commend about being a bunny boiler was amusing enough for the people intoxicated to enjoy a chuckle about it and he smiled in a good natured way, his own act less brittle then her own was because he had quite a bit more practice at playing the amused individual then she did. Of course Josh's petulant little whine about how he thought Dominic was going to leave was enough to make the smile much more honest, knowing that his mere presence was enough to intimidate the little bitch made him feel better about the entire situation. If he was that easy to annoy then isolating Lydia wouldn't be all that difficult.

As she downed another drink and pulled a few of her friends with her onto the dance floor Dominic finished off his own drink and smiled to himself before taking a few steps toward Josh, smirking down at him and more then ready to make him even more uncomfortable then he already was. “You might as well just back off now Josh.” He warned him, leaning close so that the others might not hear it. “I mean I am sure that you consider yourself to be a great guy and think that Lydia is in love with you, but in truth you don't stand a chance of holding her attention now that I am back in the picture.” Maybe Josh thought that he would be able to keep Lydia but Dominic was looking to make it clear from very early on just how little chance he actually stood, making him uncomfortable and maybe even continue to whine about it would of course only hurt what little chance he might have.

Out of the corner of his eye though he was still watching Lydia, he wouldn't be shocked if she tried to slip off rather then have to spend the rest of the night around him and if she did try to make a little run for it then he would be right behind her. He didn't know exactly where she was living but he was confident that he could follow her easily enough. Once alone he would remind her that she needed him, that she belonged to him, and that the time and distance that had been between him had only made him more eager to have her.

Jessica Stone was a trust fund brat, just like Dominic. For her eighteenth birthday she had talked her daddy into buying her a huge pair of tits. Her little black dress left very little to the imagination. Jessica exuded the kind of confidence that only wealth and beauty could bestow. She broke away from the dancing girls and marched up to Dominic with all guns blazing. Jess took care to appear breathless from dancing, to make her tits heave and vastly increase the chances of Dominic buying her a drink.

"So..." She let the word hang in the air long enough to make it an innuendo, narrowing her eyes at him. "Lydia's being pretty cagey about you guys." She leaned towards him conspiratorially, showing off her cleavage. "How come she's your ex? You can tell me."

Lydia watched her friend stalk across the bar and smiled. Dominic had often been scathing about her own little 'bee stings' so maybe Jess's epic rack would distract him. She did feel guilty about letting Jess get potentially entangled with an abuser but Jess could hold her own. She was rich, her father was powerful and she had an older brother at the college who was known to rip the heads off her discarded suitors.

Josh moved away from Dominic as Jess approached and it was obvious that he did so with relief. Lydia realised with a pang that whatever else happened tonight, she was going to have to break things off with him. Dominic was all kinds of wrong for her but that didn't make Josh Mr Right.

One of her favourite songs came on and Lydia lost herself in the music. For the next few minutes at least, she was safe.

Jessica's approach was interesting to Dominic, he watched her move in closer with a small smile. Its not that she wasn't attractive, in fact she was gorgeous but she wasn't even remotely as interesting to him as Lydia was. True he might have mocked Lydia for her slim build on occasion but in truth he liked her the way she was, her body was natural while the blonde slut approaching him had clearly spent some time under the knife. It was good work and easy enough to appreciate but instincts told him that to actually get really involved with Jessica in any way, an attempt at seduction while it would be enjoyable would no doubt have consequences he couldn't see.

Looking to her with a small smirk and snatching another drink from the tray Dominic waited a moment before responding. Slightly narrowed eyes and a sigh was combined with a downward glance, a little bit of regret being shown at things having ended. “That is a long and complicated story.” He said after a long moment of thought. “I would rather no go into all the details about it right now but to give you the cliff notes about it. The distance thing really factored in, I said some things mostly involved a great deal of jealousy on my own part... things that upset her immensely and well, I would rather view it as a break that we took rather then a full blown split.” He doubted that Lydia had given off the full explanation of what had happened between them other wise rather then coming over to keep her busy so that her friend could have fun the blonde before him would have likely called the cops to have had him hauled off.

“Look I get what you are doing.” He said with a smile, the explanation out of the way. “Lydia is a friend of yours, I am the guy she was less then happy to see show up. But I adore Lydia, I moved half way across the fucking country in order to make sure I could get her back, so if you are trying to get a feel for me its cool... but lets get this straight off the bat. I am going to get her back and nothing is going to get in the way of that.” An edge entered his voice now, he might as well play up the bad boy thing a bit, determination could go a long way in this situation.

“Now if you excuse me, I see my girl out on the dance floor by herself, and as much as I enjoy watching her move, I much prefer moving with her.” Brushing past Jess he started to make his way to the dance floor, eying her moving body hungrily.

She might have known that her peace would be short lived. Lydia scanned the dance-floor to see both Josh and Dominic weaving their way towards her from different directions, seemingly oblivious of one another. Lydia headed Josh off and drew him against the wall, leaning up to shout into his ear above the music. When she pulled away, Josh stalked straight out of the bar and Lydia was single again. Too late she realised what a prize asshole like Dominic would read into her dismissing her boyfriend the moment he showed up. Lydia moved cautiously into Dominic's arms and allowed him to dance with her but it was only so that she could talk to him away from her table full of friends.

After months of Josh's gentleness, it took Lydia aback to have Dominic's strong fingers close possessively over her hip, his tall, broad shouldered frame compelling her to move with him. Lydia was petite enough that her nose tucked neatly under his chin. She could tell just by the way he was holding himself that Dominic was barely mastering the urge to pin her by the throat to the nearest wall and claim her tiny cunt with his huge, livid cock. Her knees went weak. He smelled like home. The scent of his musky cologne, overlaid by the masculine tang that was pure Dominic. His lean, muscular frame was a latent threat after Josh's pliant softness.

Lydia's knees went weak. Dominic pulled her in close so that she was leaning against him, clinging to him in order to stay on her ridiculous heels. His cold gaze was triumphant and the total lack of of apology or affection in his eyes went through Lydia until she shuddered against him, his rock hard cock now hot and throbbing against her tummy. She had always been helpless when he held her gaze, which was partly why she had formed the habit of keeping hers lowered around him. Dominic's dark eyes were the changeable blue-grey of a stormcloud, lupine and merciless.

"No!" Lydia was talking more to herself than to him, pulling back away from Dominic. Her own light blue eyes were wide; terrified and pleading. "Dominic I moved away from you. You're not going to do this to me again." Her eyes welled and overflowed, hot angry tears splashing down her face, taking her mascara and eyeliner with them. Lydia swallowed hard. She would not beg. Dominic would probably blow his load right there on the dancefloor if she started pleading with him, right before he laughed in her face. "You're going to transfer back. You're going to leave me here to get on with my life. Otherwise I'll run all over again and this time I swear you'll never find me."

this time... this time she would simply kill herself. she knew now, as she had always known deep down in her bones, that it was the only way she was ever going to escape him

She stepped away from him, emboldened by the public venue they were in, knowing that he couldn't just beat and mock her into submission. People were staring at them, at her helpless tears. Lydia stood her ground, shaking from head to foot, willing him to walk away.

Quickly Dominic was moving through the dance floor towards Lydia but Josh reached her first, smaller frame an advantage where he was able to move between people with ease while Dominic had to push past a lot of people. His annoyance was gone though as Josh pulled away from Lydia looking entirely dejected and crushed, it looked like Lydia had gotten rid of the annoying little twerp to keep him out of the developing situation. Then wish Josh gone Lydia moved towards him and Dominics hands were on her hips in an instant, dancing along with her and pressing close. He wasn't much of a dancer, athletic in plenty of other ways he was able to run or jump but rhythm wasn't really his thing and he moved to the sound of the music along with Lydia, not really letting her take charge but he was following her lead on the dancing.

The closeness was more then just arousing, he wanted to have her right then and there... he craved her touch in a way that was practically painful to him, he needed her. Every single ounce of his body was demanding that he press her up against a wall, that he claim her and take charge of her the way that he was meant too and when her eyes met his he knew that he would soon have her in that manner again. He could practically feel her trembling against him and knew that it would be only a short time until he had her in their bed, her body being ravaged by his, control being taken once more until they were both too tired too move... and she would be exhausted long before he was and once that occurred he would still continue to take advantage of her limp form until he was also satiated.

But then she did what was unexpected, she found that spine she seemed to have grown, pulling away from him and yelling at him for the entirety of the assembled bar to hear, the music not quite enough to drown her out. How dare she raise her voice to him like that?

How dare she attempt to air their dirty laundry in that manner?

She might think that the public place would keep her safe from his reprisal but Dominic had been playing nice for far too long that night and he was more then tired of it by this point. He had given her the opportunity to go home with him that night of her own free will, plenty of chances to do this the easy way but she was willfully choosing to make things hard.

With a small sneer twisting his face Dominic kept the distance between them closed. “Lydia, I think you have had a little too much to drink.” He told her, his voice carrying over the music in the same way hers had. People had seen her drinking and that might be enough to put off anyone's thoughts about what might really be going on. “Now you are making a scene... and I think it would be best if I take you back to your place so you can have a lie down.” He had leaned closer now, half growling the last part to her in a threatening manner, she could either come along on her own or he would drag her, claiming that he was trying to keep her from doing something stupid. A hand moving to take her wrist, ready to start dragging her if and when it came to that.

The sneer that twisted his features before Dominic reverted to his façade of being concerned and solicitous hit Lydia like a punch to the gut. She wasn't even breathing as he closed in on her, bullshitting loudly about how she must be drunk and maudlin. It never ceased to amaze her, his capacity for duplicity and the ease with which he charmed people until he could probably have back-handed her for all to see and still had everyone convinced that he was nothing but a loving and attentive boyfriend.

“Now you are making a scene... and I think it would be best if I take you back to your place so you can have a lie down.”

The last words he snarled low into her ear, giving her absolutely no illusions about his meaning. He wanted to get her on her own and when he did, Lydia knew that his cold fury would be terrible. She had broken one of his simplest and most cardinal rules by publicly showing her terror of him, not to mention the fact she had announced to anyone within earshot that she had moved away from him deliberately, out of fear. If there was one thing that Dominic ever really lost his cool over, it was Lydia daring to threaten his carefully constructed reputation as an all round good guy. The absolute last thing Dominic wanted to have to deal with was people becoming concerned for Lydia's safety with him.

His hand closed around her slender wrist and Lydia flinched violently. Dominic's gaze narrowed further. Before she fled from him, Lydia would never have flinched in public like that. All her standard fight-or-flight reflexes had been systematically over-ridden to become appease-Dominic-or-suffer reflexes. She was still crying, Lydia simply could not stop. She shook her head apologetically, trying to convey that she hadn't been able to help her reaction and couldn't help her tears now. Dominic quite reasonably took the gesture to mean that she was refusing to leave with him. Lydia realised her mistake and shook harder, becoming almost incoherent.

"All my friends are here for my birthday." She stammered. "And I have a room-mate at the dorm."

Only then did she realise her mistake. What she should have done was refuse to leave with him, not whine about the circumstances. Dominic's cold satisfaction was terrifying and Lydia tried to pull her arm from his grip so she could simply run away but there was no chance of that happening. The fight went out of her and she stood there, shaking like a leaf. She had always known that he would find her. Lydia had dared to hope that he wouldn't care enough to chase her or that some other girl would catch his eye but she had always known that if Dominic really wanted to pursue her, there was nothing she could do about it. Now he was stood before her again, cold fury emanating from his every pore. Her only hope now was to scream and fight like the victim she was until some bystanders saved her. She didn't have the nerve however and she knew that even if she fought tooth and nail and gained a reprieve, even if she sent him to prison, the moment he was at liberty he would have a score to settle with her. There was nowhere on this Earth she could run where rich kid Dominic couldn't follow her. All she would do by fighting now was delay the inevitable and make it infinitely worse when he did finally corner her.

Lydia shook her head once more, her eyes begging him now, imploring him not to drag her out of here, not to get her alone and vent his obvious fury. She knew it was utterly futile but somehow she couldn't just stand there and wait for him to drag her from the bar on the pretext of being some knight in shining armour.

"You bastard." She only mouthed the words but they were unmistakeable and despairing.

Her flinch was something that made the cold anger inside of him burn hot for a moment, the haking of her head only bringing him close to the boiling point. It seemed to him for a moment that she might be trying to refuse him, that she might dare to think that she had even the least bit of control over this situation. But then, tears streaming down her face which only made him want her all the more, she explained that she had a room mate and that all her friends were here. The friends being present hardly mattered to Dominic at that moment, most of them were looking away politely, sensing that something private was going on and clearly not wanting to be overly involved in it. A few of them, clearly the more curious of the bunch, were watching with the sick fascination of someone watching a car accident... and for them Dominic knew that a show needed to be put on, to ensure that he had them believing the show that he was putting on, he was a caring boyfriend who had traveled far to win back the heart of the woman he loved... just with bad timing as his grand gesture went wrong.

“Your friends will understand that you are in no fit state to continue with the party right now.” He said with a small smile, taking note of her unspoken words and making sure that she would pay for them later on. “And as for your room mate, well rather then disturb her you can come back to my place... you can sleep this off in the bed and I will take the couch.” In truth he was even considering not laying a hand on her that night, letting her sleep it off while he played off the good guy appearance, maybe even let her think that things would be different before just pulling her back into the proper place, on her knees and at his feet. If she thought he had been rough on her before then she had no idea at all what he had in store for her and how much she would soon suffer.

“Lydia, love...” He whispered, pulling her close with his hand on her wrist and with his other hand gently reaching up to cup her face and brush away some tears with his thumb, still smiling at her. “I want to try to put things right between us, I know that you don't quite trust me, I know that I have a temper... but I am not just going to let you throw things away. You mean more to me then anything else in the world and I am not going to let you go without a fight.” He suspected that she might be able to see through this little bit of smooth talking but it was no reason not to try and to anyone watching it would look good.

Brushing his lips over hers carefully he then backed away, still holding onto her but having shifted to hold her hand instead. “Now lets go love, you can enjoy a little bath, get some sleep, and when you wake up you can open your gifts.” Before coming over to her he had pocketed them, tucked carefully into the jacket of his suit, no way he was just going to leave something so special behind to be forgotten, one part easy to get but the other part had taken time and money, planned out before she even left and would not be something she could turn down, he knew her tastes, he knew that no matter what she might be feeling she would melt at the sight of it.

With that knowledge securely in mind he started to lead her towards the bar, squeezing her hand gently, not attempting to hurt her but instead provide a reminder of the strength that he had.

"...you can come back to my place... you can sleep this off in the bed and I will take the couch.”

Lydia raised a sardonic eyebrow. She knew he hadn't gone to the lengths he had in order to let her sleep alone. Again she was pulling away from him and the grip he had on her tiny wrist began to look domineering.

“Lydia, love...”

He drew her close, his eyes now blazing with love, a soft smile transforming his features. Dominic cupped her chin with one hand and brushed her tears away with the broad pad of his thumb. Then he went in for the kill.

“I want to try to put things right between us, I know that you don't quite trust me, I know that I have a temper... but I am not just going to let you throw things away. You mean more to me then anything else in the world and I am not going to let you go without a fight.”

The drink she had knocked back earlier chose about now to flood her system with a double hit of alcohol. Her greatest Achilles heel where Dominic was concerned lay in just how much she wanted to believe he loved and cared for her. Despite the fact that there was no apology in his carefully worded declaration, Lydia chose to believe that he was sorry for what he had put her through and wanted to change.

The grip on her wrist shifted to her hand, interlocking her fingers with his own. Dominic held her gently and then his lips suddenly descended towards her own.

Josh's kisses had been ardent and questing, never hard or possessive. Dominic however could convey entirely with the pressure of his lips and intrusion of his tongue just how close he was to ripping Lydia's clothes off and flinging her down on the nearest hard surface. She had missed his kisses and the unapologetic passion in them. Her eyes closed and her lips parted. Lydia's lower spine arched and braced in readiness for the crushing pressure Dominic could inflict when he kissed her, enough to put her on her knees when he chose to.

Dominic's lips brushed across her own in the merest echo of a kiss. Lydia was left bereft and bewildered, her own lips puckered in full expectation and welcome. Her eyes sought him out and the disappointment in them was evident for all to see.

Just like that, he had made her seal her own fate again. Nobody in that bar would believe that the didn't love and want him now.

Not even herself.

“Now lets go love, you can enjoy a little bath, get some sleep, and when you wake up you can open your gifts.”

It wasn't exactly a new tactic of his, to throw a small, simple suggestion at Lydia that would get her one step closer to his ulterior motive. Tonight though, she was drunk and emotionally drained, feeling guilty about Josh, apprehensive about Dominic and in zero mood to drink and dance. She was also fresh out of defiance where he was concerned. It had taken everything she had to square up to him and tell him to go back where he came from and it had achieved precisely fuck all. She knew he wouldn't have forgotten it either, the man forgot nothing. She was tired and wanted to leave. She knew there was no hope of her leaving without Dominic, so the simplest and most logical course of action was to go along with him.

So she allowed herself to be led by the hand, reverting to the kind of docility that had become as vital as air to her in the time she had been living with Dominic. Lydia knew that the only way she could even begin to appease him was to do exactly as she was told. There was a seductive and entirely fraudulent sense of security in being led by him, in relinquishing her free will. Lydia had even convinced herself that all he was going to do was let her crash at his place. Believing in his hype was another skill she had acquired in their time together. It allowed her to behave like a devoted girlfriend instead of a terrified abuse victim. It allowed her to compartmentalise what happened to her, a skill that was vital if Dominic was to avoid public scrutiny.

Lydia didn't even do any of this consciously, it was hardwired in her now.

She was right in her thoughts, even if he didn't fuck her, even if she didn't soon have his hands around her throat with his cock plunging in and out of whichever hole he felt like fucking, he would still be spending the night in the bed with her. Hell she wanted to believe that he was going to change, she might know that he was never going to change, that he would always be possessive, quick to anger, violent and demanding... and no matter how long it carried on she would love him in spite of it, or maybe she loved him because of it. He might be a complete ass, but in his own way he did love her... if he hadn't cared for her then he would have just let her behind, let her run off and enjoyed being single by sleeping with everything that came his way, opportunity had appeared, and been taken on occasion but he had turned down far more then he could have... and at the end of the day he had only done it in order to bring her a great deal of pain when the time was right.

It wasn't right just yet, but soon she would feel more then just a little bit of physical pain.

Smiling he looked down at her face as she showed disappointment at the kiss that ended far to short, oh he wanted to grab her and dominant her, claim her with a kiss the stole her breath and made it clear to anyone who could even see it from the corner of their eye that she belonged to him in every possible way. He wanted to leave her hungry for more though, she could never deny him anything but he had complete control over any pleasure she she might feel and he suspected that Josh had been lacking when it came to giving Lydia what it was she really needed.

He moved slowly out of the club and onto the street, the fresh air bracing and eye opening, helping to awaken his hunger even further. It was an exercise in self control not to just pin her up against a wall and hike up her skirt... the fact that they were in full view of everyone wouldn't bother him in the least and he knew that her own protests would be in vain as she grew even more moist with every passing second. Oh yes she would enjoy what he did to her, not matter what it was, no matter how painful it might be.

“You are going to love the new place.” He told her as he strolled down the street at an easy pace, still holding onto her hand. “I mean I set it up much the same as out old place, makes things a little bit easier all around when you move into a new place to have familiarity... but there are a few changes, new bigger TV in the bedroom, a mirror above the bed, the bath is quite a bit larger and has jets.” The walk was not a very far one and soon they were in front of the building, a key used to open up the front door and the same key used to open the elevator, one of the perks of this place was the thick walls and the fantastic security that would make it very hard for anyone who didn't live there to get in. Privacy was important when you tended to behave the way Dominic did, or when you tended to make as much noise as Lydia did.

The fresh air sobered her a little but Lydia knew full well that it was too late now to try letting go of his hand or running back into the bar. Dominic could be so charming when he wanted to and he used that particular weapon on her just as often as on others. She listened to him talk about his new place and had to re-adjust her world view back to his one of affluence. Her tiny dorm room was the cheapest one they offered but Dominic had always had the best of everything.

"A mirror on the ceiling?" She flushed and pulled a face. Lydia wasn't at all body confident since he had gone through a phase of laughing at her skinny body and tiny tits. He had even made her blow him while he watched porn featuring curvy women. Now when she clocked her own reflection it was often to hear the echo of one of his snide remarks in her head.

Once they were alone and the door had closed behind them, Lydia got apprehensive again. Although she dared to hope that he wanted to be a better boyfriend to her, she also knew her behaviour would have angered him in the extreme and he had never been one to let things go. All she wanted to do was lie down and sleep off the booze. She couldn't have felt less horny.

"How about we just go to sleep and talk in the morning?" She suggested.

The ride up the elevator was mostly quiet, he saw her blush at the thought of the mirror on the ceiling, he knew she was self conscious about her body... hell he had put in a great deal of effort to make her that way because it was just a little more control that he had over her. Let her think that her body was flawed, that she was inferior to those who might be better endowed then she was... when in truth Dominic was exceptionally fond of her slender build, seeing her small and pert breasts crossed with lines from his belt, her wonderful little ass reddened with the sting of his palm, or just the way that her pale freckled skin blushed when he pushed just the right button to turn her red beyond anything else. Big tits and a large ass might be fun for a good fuck, but in his mind Lydia had an ideal build... practically built to be used, abused, degraded, and fucked in any way possible.

Soon the ride was over though and near the top floor there were only two doors in the hall way, the closer was opened and she was pulled into his new apartment, much like their old apartment and soon it would be their apartment once more. It was large and spacious, far more then what a college student should be able to afford, two bedrooms with the master bedroom turned over to his own space and the spare bedroom combined into a study space and small home gym. Of course it had more perks then just that, large windows open to the sun set, a full kitchen, and of course plenty of space to entertain with the large and slightly worn couch from their old apartment set infront of their TV, DVDs and Games arranged in alphabetical order around it along with many of the books she had left behind when she ran off... even the same book half finished sitting on a coffee table before the couch.

The door shutting behind them was locked quickly, the sound surprisingly loud in the silent apartment, almost seeming to echo as it kept her in place. Feeling like he was able to truly be himself, no need to smile or play nice just to charm her friends Dominic slowly rolled his shoulders as he started to unbutton his suit jacket, setting her still wrapped gifts on the coffee table as the jacket was removed and soon it was followed by the tie as the dress shirt was half opened.

“Get undressed.” He instructed her in a tone that made it clear that he was in no mood at all to be questioned about the situation. “Some of your old clothes are folded in the dresser, or you can just pull on one of my shirts if you like...” Harsh with soft, hand in hand they went together... exercising control over her without touching her, showing her he was in charge with nothing but his voice. “We can sleep, and when we wake up we can talk about things, have a nice little breakfast, and you can try on your gift.”

Lydia's heart sank a little as she heard the door lock. Now she was truly at whatever passed for Dominic's mercy. Immediately all pretence at polite solicitude vanished from his voice. He simply tossed a terse command at her as he began removing his own clothes. The cold tone of his voice slipped down her spine like an ice cube, twisting her stomach into knots.

Lydia went to the dresser and found some old sweats of Dominic's that he had given to her ages ago. She deliberately averted her eyes from him. Seeing him strip, his muscular frame and confident body language... well it would stir feelings in her that were dangerous. Any slight display of arousal from Lydia was likely to push Dominic's hair trigger and she really couldn't handle sex with him right now. Similarly, Lydia changed into her sweats as quickly as her state of semi-drunkenness would let her. She knew only too well what exposing her tiny body to Dominic was likely to result in. The sweats hung off her frame. Lydia got straight into the bed and curled up as close to the edge as possible. Dominic's notion of what constituted his 'side' comprised most of the mattress space and she wanted to give him no excuse for contact... as though he ever needed one.

what the hell am I doing here? She asked herself.

This was a terrible mistake. Tomorrow she would go back to her dorm and Dominic would be powerless to attack her there, with a room-mate and surrounded by women.

It occurred to Lydia that her room-mate would worry about her. She fished her mobile phone from her handbag beside the bed and dropped her a text saying that she was crashing with friends. She also sent a short text to Josh, apologising for how the night had gone and saying that they would talk soon. It had been a long time since Lydia had been subject to the kind of scrutiny Dominic applied to her life, so it didn't occur to her to tell him who she was texting or show him the texts, she just returned the phone to her handbag and curled comfortably against the pillows, closing her eyes.

With a smirk on his face and hunger in his eyes Dominic watched Lydia closely as she changed from the dress that she had into the sweats that he had worn plenty of times in the past, he often worked out in them and once upon a time she had enjoyed wearing them because they smelled like him, because they kept her warm when he wasn't there to keep close to her and because of course like any good pair of sweats they were immensely comfortable. All it would take was a slightly glance towards him to have him pulling her by the hair and into a violent embrace and might lead to her screaming in a twisted combination of pleasure and pain... he had realized many many years ago, not long after he first started seeing her, that her natural affinity for pain was a perfect match for his own sadistic urges.

Still he had told her that he would give her a place to sleep, a chance to rest through the night. Come morning he would take her as roughly as he wanted but for the time being she would be allowed a little bit of comfort, to help establish that doubt that he might improve. As she changed he continued to undress until he was wearing nothing more then a pair of boxer briefs, clinging to his body and making sure that she would have a very good view of his body, the veins of his cock were practically visible through the black cotton. She might be trying not too look at him, he could see how she was avoiding even glancing in his direction, but that hardly mattered at all as he was able to just drag her around as though she were a rag doll. If he wanted her to look at him then she would have no choice at all in the matter.

Before he got into the bed though he watched her fish her phone out and send a text or two before slipping the phone away. Dominic didn't need to look to have suspicions about who she might have texted, but that could be dealt with later once she was asleep and he would be able to take a look through her phone to see who it had gone too. How dare she try to hide a message from him, what purpose was there to texting while in bed unless she just didn't want him to see it? None of it mattered though and Dominic climbed into the bed, starting in the middle to give her space but that didn't last very long.

“You don't look very comfortable Lydia.” He half growled, though the sound was warmer this time as he reached out, a hand moving to grip her and pull her closer to him. It was the work of little effort to pull her against him so that he was half curled around him, squeezing her close and lightly kissing the back of her neck. “You belong her with my Lydia, you belong in my bed, keeping my warm at night, both of us satisfying out urges until neither of us can even move... and if you look into your heart you know that its all true. But I have forgiven you for running off on me, whatever you have done is forgiven... just as you know that everything that I have done while you were gone is also going to be forgiven.”

He was looking forward to showing her what he had done, who he had done... and of course the footage that he suspected would hurt her... only breaking her down further would demonstrate that she needed him and with that to reflect on he held her close, closing his eyes with a smirk.

She trembled as he pulled her close, hating her own weakness. His lips against her neck were gentle, sending a shiver down her spine that made her arch into his embrace. Lydia swiftly recovered from that though, pulling her body back under her own control and lying still. Dominic was having none of it however.

“You belong her with my Lydia, you belong in my bed, keeping my warm at night, both of us satisfying out urges until neither of us can even move... and if you look into your heart you know that its all true. But I have forgiven you for running off on me, whatever you have done is forgiven... just as you know that everything that I have done while you were gone is also going to be forgiven."

"I had every right to run off on you." She replied, her spine straightening slightly. "It's you who should be seeking forgiveness for the way you treated me. I don't want to go back to that Dominic, I can't go through all that again." She paused as the last of his words finally sunk into her half-drunk mind. "What do you mean, 'everything I've done while you were gone?' What did you do?"

Lydia wriggled out of his grip so that she could look Dominic in the eye. What she actually did first however - only for a moment - was take in his stunning body. His boxers drew attention to his semi-erect cock. If he had been nude she would have avoided looking at his crotch but somehow the outline of him beneath the fabric was more arousing. Lydia felt wetness heating in her pussy. Josh had been less than averagely endowed and at the time Lydia had loved that, knowing that he could never hurt her in the ways that Dominic loved to. She dragged her gaze back to his face, annoyed at herself and her traitorous cunt.

Her telling him that she had the right to run off on him, she had finally pushed her luck too far and now she was going to have to me reminded that she needed to behave herself especially in their bedroom when he was under no constraint to behave like a gentleman. As she moved away from him his eyes narrowed at her but didn't miss the way that she looked over his body, the subtle signs of arousal that only someone who had known her for so well for so long would pick up on with ease. She wanted him, she might not be ready to admit it but he still had control over her body without much difficulty, even in the dark a glimpse of him was enough to moisten her cunt.

The distance between them was closed quickly as he was suddenly atop her, pinning her to the bed with the weight of his body and a hand clasping around her throat, no so hard as to cut off her breathing entirely but certainly enough to make sure that she knew how close she was to really pissing him off. His attempts to be nice appeared to have been wasted on her, his willingness to put aside the the fact that she had run off on him and shacked up with some little bitch who was as easy to get rid of as a bit of intimidation, a nasty look, and a little bit of disregard for personal space. Clearly he wasn't that attached to Lydia is he was so easy to chase off.

“You should have spoken to me.” He half growled to her, his hand tightening a little around her neck when he spoke and then loosening its grip in order to make it possible for her to breath again, grinding down upon her with a little bit of energy, pressing the growing hardness of his body against her leg to let her know just what the proximity to her was doing to him. “I know that I have a temper Lydia but I adore you, you mean the world to me and if the fact that I am willing to uproot my entire life and move across the country just to have you back in my life doesn't demonstrate that then I don't know what will.”

Leaning in he brushed his lips over her neck, teeth grazing lightly over her flesh as he teased her with the slightest of bites just to get her attention before without warning he bit more roughly on junction of her neck and shoulder. “Now this is your last chance to get a good night sleep Lydia.” He warned her, a little bit of amusement joining the hint of anger in his voice. “It can be as simple as telling me you love me and then saying you need a little sleep... or you can do what we both know you want too, spread your legs wide for me, reach down and withdraw my cock... and then I will pound your pretty little cunt the way we both know the little bitch who you tried to let take my place could never do.”

She gasped as he pinned her down, make-up smudged eyes wide in supplication, her mouth open and her neck arching. Dominic's stare was glacial as he watched her until she stilled.

“You should have spoken to me.” His lip curled in a sneer, betraying the fact that he knew damn well how unapproachable he had been much of the time. His deep voice rasped and Lydia lay motionless as desire swept through him. Dominic's fingers tightened on her slender throat, his weight crushing her tiny frame as his muscles tensed and his livid cock pulsed against her sweats. Dominic ground himself against her, making it absolutely clear how badly he wanted to fuck her and how little she would be able to do about it if he decided to grind his massive cock into her tiny cunt.

“I know that I have a temper Lydia but I adore you, you mean the world to me and if the fact that I am willing to uproot my entire life and move across the country just to have you back in my life doesn't demonstrate that then I don't know what will.”

Then he was suddenly trailing possessive kisses across her neck, behind her ear, biting her shoulder gently. She wanted so much to believe Dominic when he spoke like that and the truth of his love for her was evidenced by the very fact of his presence here. Lydia felt the tension ebb from her body, liquefying beneath him, her head turning to give him better access to her neck. She was tipsy and she wanted him, tomorrow she could just blame the drink. If Dominic had continued with this rather gentle seduction of his, Lydia would have been swept along on the tide but he just didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

“Now this is your last chance to get a good night sleep Lydia. It can be as simple as telling me you love me and then saying you need a little sleep... or you can do what we both know you want too, spread your legs wide for me, reach down and withdraw my cock... and then I will pound your pretty little cunt the way we both know the little bitch who you tried to let take my place could never do.”

Lydia's body flinched and tensed at Dominic's sardonic tone, which was accompanied by fresh pressure on her throat to ensure he had her undivided attention. His cock hardened and pulsed against her once more, making it clear to Lydia that it was pinning and mocking her that got him hard, not kissing her gently as he declared his love. Lydia realised in that moment that she had half-consciously been goading him. She wanted Dominic so badly, needed to be used by him again but she didn't want to take responsibility for that. If he lost his cool and fucked her, Lydia could protest and so she wouldn't reproach herself for what transpired. If she initiated however by spreading her legs and freeing his cock, offering herself to him again, well then she would despise herself for her weakness.

"I love you Dominic." She parroted without any real conviction. "But I'm drunk and tired. I'm sorry but I really need to sleep."

Her confusion about her feelings for him wasn't helped at all by the alcohol she had consumed. Lydia watched Dominic warily, wondering whether he was would keep his word. It would be abundantly clear to him however that Lydia's arousal had fled, to be replaced by her fears and doubts.

It occurred to her belatedly that Dominic had completely ignored her question about what he had been up to since she fled. She knew that logically he had been single and free to do as he pleased and she knew a man like him wouldn't deny himself the kind of pussy that threw itself at his wealth and beauty. She wondered however if he had tried to replace her and failed. Perhaps he had tracked her down and moved here because he was in trouble back home? Lydia's mind would continue to wildly conjecture for as long as Dominic remained evasive. He had brought the subject up just to taunt her and still had no intention of setting her mind to rest.

What remained of her trust in him bled from her gaze as Lydia waited for him to get the hell off her so that she could curl into a foetal ball and try not to cry. She had long since learned to shed tears silently but she didn't want to give Dominic any further excuse for intimacy.

Her protest about being drunk, tired, and needing to get some sleep meant practically nothing to Dominic. Right there, looking down at the make up on her face, slightly smeared, feeling her firm and fit body beneath his own, even her elevated pulse through his fingers made him just want to take her. Really she couldn't do anything to stop him, realistically he could do whatever he wanted to her and though she might scream and protest at the start of it he knew that she would be breaking down in tears and begging him not to stop long before he was finished. Protests were easily drowned away with ecstasy and passion, both of which he could give her with it.

What did matter though, what did mean something to Dominic was that she said she loved him. Perhaps she just said it so she could get some sleep, maybe she was just trying to say what it would take to get her to back down and let her get some rest... but she had said it, there had been no protest at all from her and he knew that no matter what her thoughts behind the words might be right now it wouldn't be long before she was speaking them with complete and total sincerity, her voice full of adoration as she practically worshiped him. He would soon enough have her in her rightful place, on her knees at his feet, smiling up at him and willing to do anything for the smallest amount of affection from him.

There was no trouble back home for him, he had instead gotten a little bit creative for the ultimate torment for her, one way to hurt her more then anything else and show her that he was the only one she could really turn to. On a DVD, hidden away in the apartment was the footage that would break her one way or another, her best friend from back home Kristen had gone over one night not long after she had left, maybe a month... it was not a spontaneous visit, Dominic had expected her to come over and asked her if she would try to help him find Lydia.

However he had one hell of an ulterior motive, what the camera caught was Dominic in an immense amount of emotional pain, pouring his heart out to Kristen before she kissed him. It progressed from there, to anyone watching, perhaps even to Lydia it would look as if Dominic was being taken advantage of in an emotional moment, perhaps even Kristen thought that was how it was going to work but Dominic had played it perfectly and Kristen had made the move just when he wanted it. She wasn't the only one he had fucked of course, even with her gone he still had his urges and had taken care of them, but footage of Lydia being betrayed by her best friend would cement things right where it needed to be.

Loosening his grip on her throat Dominic kissed her once more, properly upon the lips this time, a powerful and passionate kiss, his lips crashing upon hers and his tongue pressing against her mouth to claim her in a moment with that kiss as he slowly rolled over so that she was laying on his chest, an arm wrapped around her and holding her close. As the kiss broke he looked up at her with a smile. “Don't you dare try to leave tomorrow without talking to me.” He warned her as his eyes closed sleepily. “If I wake up without you in bed with me then I will not only be angry, but I will also be hurt.”

SLowly DOminic began to drift off to sleep, he was able to sleep just about whenever he needed too and before long he was breathing softly, not quite snoring but clearly asleep.

Lydia allowed him to kiss her, knowing that Dominic couldn't let her have her way in anything without making it clear who really called the shots. After Josh's gentle timidity it felt incredible to be pressed against Dominic's chest by his strong arm, while his mouth was hard and possessive on hers, conveying his suppressed passion.

In truth, Josh had always treated Lydia like a goddess. It took weeks of being stared at by him before he tried chatting to her and another week after that before he stammered that he'd like to date her. He constantly told her how exquisitely beautiful she was but Lydia just didn't buy it. It was too much of a departure from the way Dominic had treated her and while it had been seductive and compelling to begin with, after a couple of months Lydia just found it oppressive and ultimately insincere. Josh had known she had issues with her ex boyfriend. Lydia had never been drawn on the nature of their relationship or why she had left both him and her previous college. Josh was so non-threatening and Lydia had loved that at first but after a while she found something almost feminine about it. Josh couldn't help his build though and not every guy worked out. It shocked Lydia how disorienting it was to date a guy who was such an antithesis of her ex. With Josh she retained her own power in the dynamic but Lydia just didn't know what to do with it. When she pushed he yielded, willingly. Lydia had even become a bit of a diva before she had checked herself and reminded herself that Josh was a lovely guy who deserved to be treated well. After that Lydia didn't dare to try dominating him in any way and on many levels she found their equality arduous and even distressing.

It chilled her to the bone how 'right' Dominic's treatment of her felt, simply because she had been subjected to it for so long.

“Don't you dare try to leave tomorrow without talking to me.” He warned her as his eyes closed sleepily. “If I wake up without you in bed with me then I will not only be angry, but I will also be hurt.”

He kept hold of her as he drifted off, possessive even when losing consciousness. Lydia couldn't help smiling at him as he began to snore lightly, clutching her to him like a living teddy bear. Knowing that he was asleep allowed Lydia to finally relax and the relief of that made her better disposed to him than she would otherwise have been. She tried to wriggle gently out of his grip but he was having none of it. In the end Lydia gave in and curled into his side, inhaling the masculine scent of him.

For the thousandth time she wondered how Dominic had turned out the way he had. Something must have aroused this need in him to possess and subjugate.

Lydia glowed with love and sympathy for him until she too finally nodded off.

Dominic couldn't say for sure what made him so possessive, so controlling. In truth he had never really been one for introspection, in his mind he was how he was and he saw no real reason to think too hard about it. His temper might be something as easily explained as being bipolar, his mood swings seemed to come practically out of nowhere and as often as he was angered he was pleased by the smallest things, it just took the slightest provocation to cause his mood to swing one way or the other. His possessive streak though might not be so simple as something he was born with, if Dominic did spent time thinking about it he would likely come up with a reason that he had never been denied anything he wanted. His parents were quite permissive and had the money to give him just about whatever he wanted, his sixteenth birthday had been rewarded with an antique car and graduation from high school was rewarded with a nice apartment just off the campus off the college he would be attending.

When you were never denied anything, when your slightest whim was rewarded and you had the charm and good looks to ensure that your poor behavior had practically no consequences... that would have an unhealthy affect on just about anyone. There was an upside to it though, it had helped to make Dominic aggressive and determined, something that would come in handy when he was working after college. A good lawyer had to know how to aggressively pursue a line of questioning, whether defending a client or working to prosecute them his aggression would work to make him a good lawyer.

Recently when Dominic slept he had tossed and turned for hours on end, sleeping through the entire night but awakening with the sheets tangled around him and almost half way out of the bed, tonight though things were different. With Lydia in his bed Dominic was sleeping properly for the first time since she had left, hardly moving at all as he held her close, occasionally shifting just a little bit as if trying to pull her closer, his face pressing against her neck from time to time as he murmured to himself.

About eight hours later, as a stray slip of sunlight shone through a crack in the heavy curtains of his bedroom, slowly making its way across the room until it lay across his face, directly into his eyes which slowly started to open, causing him to slowly turn and grunt angrily. He was normally a rather heavy sleeper but nothing woke him up faster then light into his eyes like was occurring now. Now that he was being woken up though he might as well take advantage of the start though, he had a weekend to enjoy and he had Lydia again... and he was looking forward to her making his breakfast for him.

Slowly he started to sit up, looking down to make sure that he was still holding onto Lydia and that she hadn't managed to slip out of his arms during the night.

Back
Top Bottom