Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After the End (Harry Potter, KC and Googl)

DomG

Supernova
The war, what little there had been of it was essentially over. Just a few scant days ago Lord Voldemort had been bending his considerable will towards solving the problem that came from the connection that his own wand had to the cursed Boy Who Lived, fragments of old legends catching his attention and promising a potential solution to the issue but then news had come... it was as good as over now. Apparently Potter and two others had broken into the Ministry of Magic, a seemingly suicidal mission without a purpose but upon looking more closely Voldemort was able to see the point to it all... Delores Umbridge, pure blooded witch and generally unpleasant person even by his own twisted standards, had come into possession of a certain locket, a locket that was once again in the clutches of its rightful owner but more importantly, still intact with all its charms.

But in his attempt to get his hands on it Potter had attracted some attention in a poorly thought out attempt to help free the people being questioned by the panels that the ministry had set up, wonderful how even without needing to rule in the open his will was being done so quickly by so many. They all lied to themselves about his return and yet were behaving in a way that would please him just because in their hearts they knew it was true... wizards and witches who might otherwise be considered good and noble people had swarmed over Potter and his friends, alarms were raised... and they were taken alive.

And Voldemort had gone to them, in the Minister of Magics office he had been ready to kill a defenseless Potter once and for all when he caught a glimpse of something in his eyes, something he had never seen in their earlier clashes, the slightest hint of himself. An instant before he had lashed out with a killing curse he had realized what it meant, Potter was a living Horecrux, and if killed then it would only serve to further the young fools goals.

Of course this had angered him, rage had flared and the curse had still flown but instead of using it on potter the young red headed wizard at his side had fallen dead in the flash of green. Potter and the witch had both howled in rage but Voldemort was beyond being able to enjoy their suffering, he had things to arrange. Potter had to die and soon but first the fragment of his soul would need to be removed and placed into another suitable container.

And so he had turned Potter over to a dedicated crew of his Death Eaters, the most loyal and devoted had spirited him away to a location known only to themselves and Voldemort where Potter would be kept alive, if only just and out of reach of a wand that would allow him to escape in any way, the mudblood witch had been turned over to the Malfoy's they had been instructed on what to do with her so that she might be an example of his plans for her kind.

Then had come several days of intensive research, Potter wasn't the first human Horecrux and there was a way to fix the problem... it would involve the corruption of an innocent with a connection to Potter, a connection that had to go both ways. Once he had learned of this a few questions had given him the perfect name, Ginny Weasly.

It was not a name unfamiliar too him, though he had no memory of it this young witch had encountered a certain diary of his when she was young, a fragment of him using her to cause havoc in the school where she resided. In his mind that, along with the affection that she and Potter reportedly held for each other made her pefect in his mind and her beauty was not a detraction at all.

Many didn't realize it about the Dark Lord but despite his appearance he was still very much a man, with all the urges and desires that came along with that. Normally he satiated himself using Bellatrix, but she was nothing more then a living plaything to him... never worthy of any true attention or effort but Ginny might offer something different too him... curiosity had been sparked, ideas had formed... he wanted to live forever and he wanted too rule... but he never said he would be alone as he did it. Companionship was something desired...

And so he had sent for Ginny, agents at Hogwarts ordered to have her brought to him right away, the fact that he gave this order even as Belatrix worked her lips and tongue to bring him pleasure meant nothing, she meant less then nothing too him.

Now, less then an hour after the order was given Voldemort sat back in an ornate throne, carved from the purest onyx and chased with jade and silver, Belatrix standing just behind him and ready to serve in any way he needed should he ask, but he just wanted to have her there to torment her when the younger witch arrived.

A knock at the door interrupted his thoughts and Nagani shifted at his feet, making her way across the room to roam through the rebuilt Riddle Manor at her leisure. “Enter.” He called out, his voice low but carrying... clearly heard as the door slowly swung open and a clearly unhappy young lady was pushed in before the door slammed back shut.

28452-bigthumbnail.jpg

Bonnie-Wright-002-1600x1200-400x300.jpg

Ginny had been in the Gryffindor common room attempting to concentrate on some homework when Professor McGonagall swept in and fetched her. Within half an hour she was taken by side-along apparition to the burrow. McGonagall knew that Snape would never let Ginny return home as he was seeking every excuse to expel 'mudblood sympathisers' from Hogwarts. Ginny found her mother sobbing in her father's arms. Molly grabbed Ginny into a fierce hug and thanked McGonagall for bringing her.

"Where is he?"

Somehow in the face of her parents' grief, Ginny felt compelled to hold herself together. There was a total unreality to how she was feeling and only seeing her brother for herself would make his death real.

"K-k-kitchen." Was all Molly could stammer.

On the long scrubbed wooden table that dominated the Burrow's kitchen, Ginny found her brother laid out beneath a sheet. She twitched away the fabric covering his face and was appalled by how peaceful he looked. She brushed a few stray hairs from his face and then the tears came. They were tears for her brother but more deeply and worse than that, they were guilty tears of relief that her beloved Harry still lived. His whereabouts were as yet unknown but it wouldn't take the order long to track him down.

"Kingsley Shacklebolt got him out... no idea how." Molly had followed Ginny into the room but the sight of her son obviously distressed her, for she immediately drew the sheet back into place. "We'll bury him at first light and then Minerva will get you back to school before you're missed."

"No." Ginny's faced her mother determinedly. "I'm not going back there. Harry needs me."

"Don't be ridiculous, you're not of age and-"

"And what!?" Ginny squared up to her mother. "I'm as capable a wizard as Ron was. I've faced Voldemort first hand. I've been possessed by him and survived. I've started a resistance movement inside Hogwarts under Snape's bulbous nose. I refuse to sit around learning how to torture muggles while Harry and Hermione risk their lives!"

Molly for once was speechless.

"Indoctrinate me into the order. Sign me up. If I don't go to him and something happens to Harry I won't be able to live with it and if I can't go with your blessing well then-"

"You're my youngest Ginny. You stand the least chance of coming back to me alive." Molly was distraught.

"I'm sorry Molly, we have to go." McGonagall cut in. "Flitwick was keeping an eye out for me and I've just had a message from his patronus."

"I'm not going." Ginny insisted.

"You are going." McGonagall informed her. "If a student from my house vanishes from under my nose Snape will sack me and then how will I protect my students? Harry and Hermione are highly capable wizards. The best thing you can do for that boy is keep yourself out of harm's way. He's grieved enough child."

Ginny allowed herself to be taken back to school but she stalked from the common room to her dormitory in a foul temper. Blinded by tears, Ginny wandered over to her bed, stripping off clothing as she went. She poked her head through the curtains around the four poster, looking for her pyjamas.

The voice was a mere whisper. "Petrificus totalis."

Ginny's half clad body was suddenly bound up and she would landed on the death eater in her bed - none other than 'Professor' Amycus Carrow - had he not swiftly suspended her form in mid air.

The next thing Ginny was conscious of, she was being levitated through an ornate door and deposited on the floor. She wore her knickers, bra and a half open blouse, much to her mortification. When Voldemort's hideous visage came into view she was angry but unsurprised. Who else would consider her worth such an elaborate kidnap? Part of her was actually pleased. Perhaps an opportunity would arise to avenge her brother. Amycus had her wand at present.

Amycus tossed Ginny's wand and Voldemort caught it, then he exited and left her alone with the self styled 'dark lord.' Although perhaps not quite alone. Ginny thought that she could hear the breathing and slight movement of more than one person.

The wand flying through the air was caught without even a moments hesitation, his body had been built through magic and was far stronger or faster then it should be with reflexes on par with the snakes that he had adopted as motif. Immortality was something to be treasured, it was his and entirely his, but what good was eternal life if the body that experienced it was to frail to enjoy it in the fullest. Most found the thought of the Dark Lord enjoying himself strange, but he was building something, an empire for him to rule over for all time, built upon his hard work and the backs of muggles. The pure bloods of course thought that he was doing it for their benefit but in the end they were only a tool for him to manipulate and wield, witches and wizards would rule but they would need to be more numerous... and for this purpose he would put mudbloods to good use. Pure blood families had strong linage but the inbreeding had to be avoided... his solution which would soon become apparent would anger some but only publicly, he suspected that in private they would embrace and enjoy it.

For a moment Voldemort only focused on her wand, holding it up between two slim fingers, slowly spinning it before giving it the slightest flick, sparks flaring for a second before fading away and then the wand disappeared into the jacket of his suit, tucked away carefully. True he could snap it before her, an act that would no doubt traumatize her and set her down the road to breaking... but he wanted to shape her into something new and when she was reformed he would be happy to see her hold that wand again. “Ginerva Weasly...” He said with a small smile flickering over his features as he looked over her, clearly pleased by what he saw as undisguised hunger flashed behind his eyes. “I am glad to see that you have accepted my offer of hospitality though I do wish that you had been given a chance to dress properly before arriving here.” The smile he wore betrayed the lie though, he was more then pleased to see her state of undress.

Slowly he stood, moving towards her with slow and graceful strides, though his feet passed over black marble there was not a single sound of his footsteps. A few paces away from her he stopped, easily he would be able to reach out and brush his fingers across her but instead he looked at her closely now, meeting her own fierce gaze with the cool amusement of his own. “You know I have long looked forward to meeting you though I have a suspicion that you might feel you already know me...” He was curious how she would react to that, he didn't know the particulars of what had happened to her but he remembered what he had been like when he had first created the diary, back then he had been so much more simple in his manipulations, relying on his looks and the natural charming air he had to make people want to work along with him, to make them want to help him... now of course he openly wielded greater power then his younger self had access too, using unforgivable curses at a whim, at only the slightest displeasure... subtlety had perhaps been forgotten.

“I heard of your brothers untimely death, its always a pity when a pure blood dies so needlessly.” The body had vanished, people were looking into it... but that hardly mattered now, instead he wanted to see her in pain, to prod what had to be a rather fresh wound. “You should be pleased to know that the ones responsible for his demise, Potter and Granger have both been taken alive and will suffer for their crimes against the ministry, against wizardry, and of course against you.”

How would she react to his accusation against Potter, would she attempt to strike him, Bellatrix had been ordered to keep her mouth shut and not to make a move against Ginny... but Voldemort knew that if Ginny made the wrong move she likely would feel the sting of the Cruciatus curse.

It was revolting in the extreme, to be leered at by such a creature. Ginny hastily buttoned her blouse now that she was at liberty to move, for all the good it would do to try hiding herself from him. As she sat up Bellatrix came into view and the unadulterated loathing in her eyes was shocking. Bellatrix had always been a fanatical devotee of Voldemort's but this went deeper... this was personal.

Ginny actually gasped audibly as she realised that what Bellatrix seethed with was jealousy.

That, combined with the lascivious gleam in Voldemort's eyes, made Ginny want to vomit. Terror and revulsion made her shake but she still managed to drag herself to her feet and face him.

If Harry can face him after everything he's been through, so will I.

Ginny doubted that Harry had ever been ogled by his nemesis however, which added a whole new level to her hatred and fear.

You know I have long looked forward to meeting you though I have a suspicion that you might feel you already know me...”

Ginny was fairly certain that Voldemort could not have memories of what had passed between them through his old diary but he still managed to give her pause. The diary had been destroyed, so it wasn't as though he could somehow extract from it the conversations she had had with his younger self. It killed Ginny every time she remembered how she had poured her heart out to this vile creature and allowed herself to be manipulated by him.

She had even... for a while... had a huge crush on charming young Tom Riddle. It had even eclipsed her feelings for Harry for a time, though again Ginny didn't know how much of that had been her or the poisonous control he had exercised.

"Yes I met your horcrux." She said coolly. "What a sad, lost little boy you were. And that's all you are Tom; a sad, lost little boy who wants to spite the world."

Voldemort chose to ignore her, moving on instead to a subject that he preferred.

“I heard of your brothers untimely death, its always a pity when a pure blood dies so needlessly. You should be pleased to know that the ones responsible for his demise, Potter and Granger have both been taken alive and will suffer for their crimes against the ministry, against wizardry, and of course against you.”

"Harry and Hermione have never cast the avada kedavra curse!" Ginny squared up to him now, not ceding an inch. "Wherever they are, the order will get them out. You'll never command the kind of loyalty that Harry does, except from nutjobs like her."

She pointed at Bellatrix rudely. The other witch rounded on her and lifted her wand... but then stopped abruptly, folding her arms and glaring, clearly under orders to do and say nothing. Ginny actually laughed aloud.

"Don't tell me you've got it house-trained." She knew that taunting Bellatrix was likely to bite her in the backside at some juncture but she just couldn't resist.

Her defiance was amusing to Voldemort, it was rare that he got challenged by anyone on any level, and yet to have someone stand across from him and speak to him as if he wasn't able to take their life without a second thought... or maybe she knew and just didn't care. Did Miss Ginerva Weasley have a desire to become a martyr? Well that just wouldn't do at all, chambers had already been prepared for her but the house elf who would be ensuring that she ate her meals would also have to make sure that she didn't do anything foolish enough to get her killed... though trying to piss off someone as unstable as Bellatrix would likely do just that. She had been told not to do anything to the younger witch but Bellatrix was in any conventional sense entirely insane... only her loyalty to him keeping her entirely in check.

“The Order...” He said the word slowly, as though he was forced to wrack his memory for what that was when in truth he of course knew right away. A thorn in his side which he suspected would soon die away because of the death of Dumbledore and the capture of their little savior. “Oh yes of course, the Order of the Phoenix... I don't know how much good they will be to Mr. Potter right now... Only I and those who assigned to guard him know his exact location and those guards won't be leaving that location for quite some time. Of course with Mr. Potter captured and soon to be put on trial for his crimes and Dumbledore not only dead but exposed for his own many many failings I don't know how long the Order will be able to hold itself together and with some of the excellent new faculty members that Hogwarts has they might be concerned for the safety of their children.”

He really intended to leave most of the staff of the school in place, only a few key positions would be changed to ensure that children learned properly and were kept in the right place for their parents to know just who was in charge of everything. Soon Voldemort would be openly ruling, instal himself as the minister of magic... and then it would be easy enough to expand his control to other countries... and soon he would be ruling the world.

With a small smirk on his face Voldemort reached out, his thin pale fingers stroking gently over the side of her face. “I would watch my tone with Bellatrix for the time being though, given enough time you will be in a position where she will have to accept you saying such things about her but for the time being she is only restrained by loyalty to me and if I were to leave the room she might snap. I have no doubt that she wouldn't kill you, but she didn't kill the Longbottom's.” If she drove Ginny to madness though she would likely die, Voldemort wanted to raise up a consort, an eternal bride who would be sitting at his side and his feet as he ruled the world.

Slowly the hand from her face trailed down, brushing over her neck and starting to remove the the buttons from her blouse, not just unbuttoning things but quickly ripping them away and flicking them across the room. “But right now I have other things on my mind... like the manner in which you dress is entirely unfit for what I picture for you.” Head tilted to the side he looked down at her, thinking of the different things he would have her wear for him, in public and in private. “I will need to have your measurements soon so that a gown can be made..." A wedding dress, what better way to let Potter see her again then in a white gown which was soon removed by the deft fingers of the man who had beaten him.

Ginny was fairly confident that Voldemort hadn't brought her here for the sole purpose of killing her, or of watching while Bellatrix did everything but. It was that knowledge that made her bold. What she gleaned from his cryptic musings didn't exactly cheer her up however. She just glared at him she he spoke about the Order; let them prove him wrong. Arguing with such a twisted madman would get her nowhere.

His fingers reached out for her and she flinched away. Voldemort would have to put her back in a body-binding curse before she ever let him touch her with those hideous pale hands of his... or raise his wand slightly. Ginny forced herself to stand there nonchalantly as he touched her. She knew that invading her personal space was an easy way to rattle her but this was somehow more... personal. It turned her stomach.

“I would watch my tone with Bellatrix for the time being though, given enough time you will be in a position where she will have to accept you saying such things about her but for the time being she is only restrained by loyalty to me and if I were to leave the room she might snap. I have no doubt that she wouldn't kill you, but she didn't kill the Longbottoms.”

a position where Bellatrix will have to accept me saying things about her...?

Ginny mused silently, not liking where this was going one little bit. Voldemort derailed her train of thought by stripping off her blouse, tearing at the fabric and announcing that he wanted a dress made for her. Ginny really didn't want to give any thought to what his intentions were but she was very slightly relieved by the idea that he wanted her clothed rather than naked. She didn't see herself as any kind of beauty. The connection she shared with Harry came from years of friendship, perils faced together, a bone deep empathy. Ginny didn't think he'd have looked twice at such a plain, younger witch if it hadn't been for his connection with the whole of her family.

Suddenly she saw Ron on the kitchen table again and had to swallow hard. She would rather be cursed into madness before she shed a tear before this monster.

"I suppose there's no point asking you what the hell you think you're playing at, Tom."

She felt she had more control when she called him by his childhood name and she knew that Harry and Dumbledore had both made a point of it. It was also gratifying to watch Bellatrix silently fight the urge to curse her into oblivion for her audacity.

It would take no effort at all in order to look into her mind, to see her thoughts, to know what she knew but for once Voldemort was allowing himself to do things in a more difficult way. He had time to be patient with her on this, breaking Ginny down into the perfect consort and perfect bride would take a bit of effort but Potter wasn't going anywhere and with his companions out of the picture there was no one else to remove the stray fragments of his soul that would sustain him until he was able to find a more permanent and simple source of eternal life. With the unlimited time that he would soon have Voldemort intended to get to work and figure out the Philosopher's Stone, recreate it to give himself a another source of life unending.

“Tom...” He said slowly, as if hearing the word for the first time in a long time, partially forgotten to him. It had been years since anyone had ever referred to him by that name, since he had even thought of himself by that name... but it made sense, she was trying to be brave and perhaps even humanize him by using the name of the man that he had once been. Nothing wrong with her using that name, or at least later on she would be permitted to use it though he would rather hear a more formalized title for him. Still her use of his name did inspire an idea within him, a way to perhaps amuse himself a little bit at the expense of the young with before him. “Yes... that was my name, perhaps you would be more comfortable with Tom Riddle rather then the Dark Lord.”

Slowly he took a step back from her, drawing his wand and waving it with a silent movement of his lips, the spell he was casting wouldn't last long, changing his form never did but it would serve the purpose. There was pain, his face fleshing out a little, a nose forming, hair growing, but Voldemort kept quiet through the pain and gave no sign that he even felt it until after a few moments he stood before her, looking like the man he had once been.

He was older then she would remember him but still strikingly handsome, perhaps in his mid twenties, with a charming smile and only the slightest sparkle in his eyes that might show when inflicting a cruelty on someone else showing what he was truly like. He heard Bellatrix gasp behind him, she had not seen him like this in some time but it felt good to be... more human again and it was something to look forward too.

“Ginny.” He said, almost shocked to hear his voice now... “I might be considered a monster by many, but I am still a man at my core, a man with needs and desires. Of course a man of my status needs a suitable young woman, one of good breeding and great beauty. You of course will make a suitable consort, a Dark Lord must have a bride.” He was watching her closely as he spoke, he could hear the seething rage of Bellatrix behind him but he wanted to see how his bride to be reacted to all of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile halfway across the country, in a manor much larger and more ostentatious then the one which housed the Dark Lord another wizard who was becoming well versed with Dark Magic was strolling down one of the many halls. He had just left a meeting of Death Eaters, one where his father had passed along word from Lord Voldemort who was busy with a project of his own. For the foreseeable future he would not be handling any day to day business directly, instead Lucius and a few others would report to him and then pass along his orders and to Draco there had been a special order given, one which he was looking forward to carrying out.

Technically it was an order that had gone to the Malfoy, a way for them to finally make up for the mistakes his father had made. As far as the Death Eaters were determined Draco had brought about the current situation, it was Lucius that had made mistakes but Draco had to ensure that his family name was entirely restored, ensure that their position as the right hand of the Dark Lord was unquestionable, untouchable, and would remain forever entrenched... and in order to ensure that happened he had a task to complete and while some might consider it a punishment Draco was very much looking forward to it.

Ronald Weasley was dead, Harry Potter taken by the Dark Lord, and Hermione Granger, the mudblood, had been taken alive and while he was at the meeting she was delivered to Malfoy Manor. It would be Draco's pleasure to break her, to turn her into the model for what mudbloods would become in the future... slaves to those of better breeding used for amusement and to increase the number of wizards in the world.

With any other mudblood Draco might be disgusted at the idea but for Granger he would enjoy it for a few reasons, not only would he enjoy showing her what her place was but, loath as he was to admit it, she was attractive.

The House Elves had already been instructed how to deal with her, not to give her more food then she needed, to make sure that any potential weapon was removed from the room, and to never speak a single word to her on pain of death. Her wand had already been removed but otherwise she had just been changed into the Hogwarts School uniform, another instruction of his and while he wasn't going to be attending this year on account that he had already found his place, he was wearing a Hogwarts uniform of his own complete with a Head Boy badge, a little stupid perhaps but he intended to amuse himself by reminding her of what she would be separated from this year, what she would miss as she was practically restored to the level of a Muggle.

Down the hall for a while he came to a stop before what appeared to be nothing more then a random door, one like any other in the long hallway but he knew that this was the right one, rather then using his wand Draco used a small key from a chain around his neck to unlock the door, he wouldn't even going to give the mudblood a chance to get her hands on a wand.

Just like that, he was almost as she remembered him. Ginny watched as Voldemort's features shifted and finally adopted the appearance of his younger self. She had forgotten just how handsome he had been. There was something utterly obscene about his beauty. If he had been an ugly child like his minion, Peter Pettigrew, it would have been possible to see how that warped him and made him resentful, much like Snape had been turned to the dark side by his experiences of bullying at Hogwarts. That he was so handsome and so intelligent Ginny found highly disturbing. He would have had his choice of girlfriends while at school, the prospect of a glittering career as a wizard and still he had chosen to seek superlative power in the wizarding community and to seize it by force. It was hard for Ginny to recall the atrocities Voldemort had committed, the utter misery he had left in his wake, when he fixed his dark green eyes on her.

The Tom Riddle of her diary had written ardently to Ginny. He had known she wouldn't be moved by empty flattery and instead had pretended to have a strong emotional bond with her. He had sympathised when Ginny had confessed her unrequited love for Harry Potter and had made her feel that Harry wasn't deserving of her feelings for him. When Ginny had believed herself half mad because of the things he was making her do, Tom Riddle was there to calm her down, to soothe her.

When he had finally appeared to her, Ginny had been shocked by his beauty. She had been half in love with him already but the sight of him as he emerged from his diary with the magical strength that she had given him would live in her memory forever. He had looked at her with such love blazing in his eyes, it had almost brought her to her knees.

Right before he seized her wand, cursed her unconscious and dragged her down to the chamber of secrets as bait for Potter.

Bastard.

“Ginny. I might be considered a monster by many, but I am still a man at my core, a man with needs and desires. Of course a man of my status needs a suitable young woman, one of good breeding and great beauty. You of course will make a suitable consort, a Dark Lord must have a bride.”

His voice resonated with the timbre it had had in his youth. Gone was the high pitched rasp that Voldemort's attempts at immortality had left him with. Bellatrix was quite obviously infatuated with the handsome young wizard now before her and her bottom lip protruded mutinously as 'Tom' announced that he intended to marry Ginny. The unadulterated lust in her gaze was enough to make Ginny vomit.

"Great beauty? I think you need to get someone to perform a myopia charm on you. Harry would never let me or even Hermione mess with his eyesight but I could happily curse you blind right now."

She steped away from him, averting her gaze from his breath-taking beauty and the fraudulent ardour blazing in his eyes. It chilled Ginny to the bone, how much her young teenage body responded to the sight of her first ever ridiculously strong crush.

"I will die long before I marry you Tom and as for letting you knock me up with some kind of abomination, forget it. You'll have far more luck with Bella there. Her ovaries can't be that shrivelled yet."

Once again she was talking big and doing her best to act brave but Ginny was terrified by the knowledge that he wanted to 'mate' with her. He could dress it up however he liked but the brutal truth was that he intended to force her into marriage and rape her until she fell pregnant.

Ginny hoped that he raped her as Tom Riddle, right before she kicked the notion out of her head, disgusted with herself.

[I have to run but I'll post later as Hermione. Watch this space]

Hermione

250px-DeathlyPromo_Hermione.PNG

Hermione was totally numb. She wasn't trusted with a candle and night had fallen so she sat in darkness, huddled in one corner of the big ornate bed, hugging her knees and rocking gently. She had no idea why she was in school uniform but the house-elves had made it clear that her options were that or nakedness. She knew they had their own brand of magic and she simply lacked the will to cross them. She couldn't even muster much interest in what the purpose of the garments was.

The tears were still falling but Hermione had exhausted her body of sobs hours ago. She wept silently, simply couldn't stop. Blinded by darkness and her tears, she didn't even need to close her eyes to see Ron cursed to death again and again. She didn't even know what became of him after he had fallen. Everything had happened so fast.

Only now that he was gone did she realise how deeply she had loved him, and for how long. Erasing herself from her parents' memories and packing them off to Australia had been nothing compared to this fresh, sudden, raw grief.

She hadn't even tried to escape the room she was in, she was more than intelligent to know that it would be impossible. Hermione was mired in despair and she knew that Harry had also been taken. Even if she managed to escape from Malfor Manor, where would she go? Her childhood home had been sold, the Weasely's had fled the burrow, the Death Eaters had learned of Grimmauld Place, Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade were under strict Ministry control and Hogwarts was being run by Snape. She had nowhere, and now that Ron was dead and probably Harry too, she had no-one.

A key turned in the lock and startled her. Hermione scrubbed the sleeve of her robe across her eyes. The last thing she had expected to see in one of the oldest seats of wizarding 'pureblood' was a non-magical lock on the door. She watched warily as it was pushed open but made no move to rise from her corner.

Looking into her eyes as she went on with her little tirade Voldemort only smiled at her softly, the look much more natural that his facial features were approaching the human norm, attractive even by the standards of society. His good looks had always been an asset to him, when he had moved with secret oh so long ago, subtle charm rather then fear making people wanting to listen to him... but Voldemort enjoyed being feared by people, it was all so much simpler then making people want to help you with a smile and pretending you cared about them. In time though he would have his proper face back, he had several theories about how he could restore his body permanently rather then just this twisted and monstrous form that had been granted to him a few years ago when he had been restored to a permanent body. From the look in her eyes he knew that Ginny would enjoy that very much, it appeared that even she was not immune to the charms of his looks even knowing what was before her.

It made him wonder though, she had contact with him in the past but he was curious about the particulars of it all, just what had happened between them. Moving forward again he gripped her chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes. A moment of contact was all that was needed, some wizards needed to verbally activate the spell that he was about to use, some need to flourish a wand but he had mastered Legilimency and was able to dive into the memories of anyone who hadn't spent years learning to keep him out.

There was the spark, the connection and then he was in her memories, this was his favorite moment of the spell, when he first entered the thoughts of another and they could feel him looking through their memories, they knew each and every memory that he was taking his time to look throuhg. At first he saw the thoughts that were most on the surface of his mind, the thought that he might rape her, the doubts about her own beauty, the fact that she found him attractive... but he pushed deeper then that, back to her first year at the school when she had first opened and started writing into a certain diary.

Through her memories he saw what she had experienced, saw how his younger self had charmed her, manipulated her, forced her to open the chamber. He had been told that Lucius had gotten it to be opened but the fact that none had died irked him a bit, that Basilisk had been his favored pet at the time... he would find a way to replace it. But of more interest to him was how she had poured her heart and soul into him, almost literally... nearly giving her life to restore him and he saw how he might manipulate her now. With a small smirk upon his face he broke off the spell, having seen enough.

“He... which is to say I, loved you... and you felt that for me didn't you?” He asked with a small chuckle, releasing her chin and taking a small step back from her. “You were willing to sacrifice everything to restore me to life... and you would have live Ginerva, if your heart had stopped for even a moment then I would have been reborn and I could have saved you with ease. If not for Potter then I would have been back so much sooner, I would have raised you up as my queen... you would have the power that I can give you, money any vault in Gringotts open before you, the Minister of Magic serving you whatever food or drink strikes your fancy, but Potter took that dream life away from you, the same little fool who wouldn't even give you the time of your day when you practically worshiped at his feet.”

That last part he suspected would be the key, remind her that he had listened to her dreams and hopes, when Harry Potter hadn't even realized that she existed... to busy chasing after an Asian student if what he saw in her memories was right. “He still hasn't even touched you has he... not really anyway?” There was no suggestive leer in his voice but his meaning was clear. “I won't need to rape you Ginerva, I expect that very soon you will give yourself to me no matter how I look.” The charm that changed his appearance was slowly loosing strength now, his skin a little more pale, his eyes slowly changing back...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the door opened slowly Draco slowly eyed the Mudblood in the room, she was lucky to be alive as most of her blood status did not live long in the house. In olden times his family had hunted them for sport and if rumor was to be believed, experimented on them to develop new spells for their own amusement. She would survive what he was up too, he was not allowed to kill her or do anything that would cause her a massive dis-figuration but he was allowed to do just about whatever he wanted in order to break her down, to turn a friend of Potter into an example of what her kind would soon be. She wasn't as well known as Potter was but she was hardly obscure knowledge among her peers, the top student at Hogwarts was spoken of in some circles... of course the talk would soon be much more interesting.

“Granger...” He practically sneered at her as he turned and locked the door behind him again, the door itself might not be enchanted but the key itself was... a non Malfoy who tried to touch it would soon be in an immense amount of pain, burns without marks along any part that touched it. “Look at you, look at the state you are in, disgusting.” He moved slowly into the room, a few short steps, he was entirely in charge of the situation and everything would move at his pace, she had no power here and everything he would do would help to hammer that into her head.

“I trust you have an idea of the situation that you are in, Potter has lost, the Order will soon fall apart, and The Dark Lord is running all of Wizarding Britain, which under him will mean that we control all of Britain and soon enough I suspect that Britain won't be enough for him.” He smiled now, picturing the world, the change would be fast and at times frightening but the Malfoy family thrived when others found only strife... and soon enough he would be the head of the family, maybe Minister one day when the Dark Lord moved onto bigger and more important things. “However he has some interesting ideas about what to do with Mudbloods and those of mixed status. Pure Bloods will rule of course, as if our right, those of mixed blood will be of a secondary status but Mudbloods will be... entertainment to us.”

There was a leer in his voice, no doubt she would pick up on it, she was clever. “And you, formerly the top student of Hogwarts, a so called symbol of muggle born glory will be the first of the new status. Now Granger, you will not be getting much to eat here, I will be the only face that you see for the time being, and if you are hoping for any creature comforts like a book that you can have your nose in, or maybe a warm bath... then you will have to beg me for it. So lets start from there Granger, right now the House Elves have orders to feed you only enough to keep you healthy... but if you beg me then I might see fit to have a bit of fresh fruit added to your meals, make things more comfortable.”

He didn't expect her to beg, but it would amuse him all the same to see how she might react to it. "Oh, and you will never see a wand again, now consider your response carefully otherwise I will leave you alone for twenty four hours."

Ginny

He gripped her chin without warning, lifting her head towards him and staring down at her. For a crazy moment Ginny was convinced that he was about to kiss her. Her hands came up between them to push against his chest, as though she could compel him to move away.

Then his mind invaded hers, with a force of will that rendered Ginny incapable of movement... even of thought. He swatted her surface thoughts aside like flies and delved into her memories, sifting through until he found her first year at Hogwarts. Ginny could only stand there impotently as Voldemort perused her memories and more shockingly, how Ginny had felt about him during that time. She couldn't even blink. Ginny was forced to stare up into his face, the beautiful cold savagery that had been Tom Riddle. His grip on her jaw was painful now and it felt as though her skull would shatter beneath the force of this terrible violation.

Ginny became aware of his growing satisfaction in the rebound of emotions that he momentarily bared to her. His mild amusement at her childhood infatuation with him was also evident. None of this showed on his face however and suddenly he seemed to realise that some of his own feelings were bleeding through. He closed himself off once more, smirking and then withdrew from her mind.

Physical rape could hardly have been a worse ordeal for Ginny. Her mind felt violated and ravaged in a way that seemed to penetrate to the very essence of her being. Like a house burglar Voldemort had broken in and torn through her mind, ransacking and scattering her thoughts, feelings and memories.

“He... which is to say I, loved you... and you felt that for me didn't you?”

He chuckled, emphasising the deep and melodic quality of Tom Riddle's voice. Ginny could only stand there in total shock as he released her chin and stepped away. Her mind was still reeling, looking around at the devastation inside her head with no clue how to even begin restoring order once more.

Seeing him smile and laugh was highly disturbing. Tom's features were momentarily transformed. Just for that moment, there was no hint of a sneer on his face. His gaze seemed open, honest and full of love. The full force of the charm he had wielded in his younger years hit Ginny like a punch to the gut.

“You were willing to sacrifice everything to restore me to life... and you would have live Ginerva, if your heart had stopped for even a moment then I would have been reborn and I could have saved you with ease. If not for Potter then I would have been back so much sooner, I would have raised you up as my queen... you would have the power that I can give you, money any vault in Gringotts open before you, the Minister of Magic serving you whatever food or drink strikes your fancy, but Potter took that dream life away from you, the same little fool who wouldn't even give you the time of your day when you practically worshipped at his feet.”

The sardonic edge crept back into his voice as he taunted about Harry's indifference when she had been younger. Ginny clung to it, for it served to remind her who she was dealing with here. His eyes became cold and hard once more, mocking her.

“He still hasn't even touched you has he... not really anyway? I won't need to rape you Ginerva, I expect that very soon you will give yourself to me no matter how I look.”

Tom's face blanched and his nose began to shrink. Ginny turned her face away as he returned to his white, red eyed, noseless form. His self assurance suddenly made her nauseous. Ginny met Voldemort's gaze bravely.

Fuck it, she was going down swinging.

"Curious then 'Tom' that you made me write in blood 'her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever. A girl could take that to mean that you had every intention of buying your life with mine."

She stepped away from him, pacing angrily.

"Harry had no real idea how I felt about him back then. That was largely because I was confiding in you and your spirit in that diary was much older than me, easily able to outwit and manipulate me. You shook my faith in Harry at every opportunity and set yourself up as my next schoolgirl crush. How I felt about you back then is a testament to your poisonous influence over a very young girl, not to how I would have felt about you had I any idea who and what you were."

She stopped in front of him now, glaring up into his hideous face with utter loathing exuding from her every pore. The only reason Harry hadn't touched her was because of his determination to find the horcruxes and his terror that Ginny could be used to get to him. Her continued virginity was therefore entirely Voldemort's fault.

"So you go nuts with your mindrape and your bait and switch but you're not fooling me again Tom. Best you do live forever because if you expect me to 'give myself to you,' you will be waiting until the end of time."

Hermione

Malfoy, the younger, of course it was. His triumphant smugness was evident in every slight movement he made. Hermione knew he was a death eater now but couldn't see how he could have become one of much importance yet. He was likely just strutting around daddy's mansion, having a gloat. Hermione fixed him with a withering stare that would have curdled milk.

“Granger... Look at you, look at the state you are in, disgusting.”

She was more than a little dishevelled. The house elves had given her a bowl of hot water to wash with but not a hairbrush or anything other than soap, water and clothes. She wasn't about to give a damn what Malfoy thought of her appearance however, nor was she going to hand him the satisfaction of asking why he had insisted she wear her uniform. The little narcissist would get puffed up enough to tell her something useful eventually.

“I trust you have an idea of the situation that you are in, Potter has lost, the Order will soon fall apart, and The Dark Lord is running all of Wizarding Britain, which under him will mean that we control all of Britain and soon enough I suspect that Britain won't be enough for him.”

He smiled the maniacal smile that Voldemort's acolytes adopted when contemplating his future successes and more importantly, their own recognition as devoted servants. Let Malfoy find out the hard way that he was no more than dust to Voldemort, just as his disgraced parents were. Hermione actually rolled her eyes.

“However he has some interesting ideas about what to do with Mudbloods and those of mixed status. Pure Bloods will rule of course, as if our right, those of mixed blood will be of a secondary status but Mudbloods will be... entertainment to us.”

She raised an incredulous eyebrow at that. Malfoy's sneer suddenly became predatory, flipping her stomach over. Still her glare never wavered. Hermione was long past the point where mere words from a deluded little lackey like Malfoy were going to make her wet herself in fear.

“And you, formerly the top student of Hogwarts, a so called symbol of muggle born glory will be the first of the new status. Now Granger, you will not be getting much to eat here, I will be the only face that you see for the time being, and if you are hoping for any creature comforts like a book that you can have your nose in, or maybe a warm bath... then you will have to beg me for it. So lets start from there Granger, right now the House Elves have orders to feed you only enough to keep you healthy... but if you beg me then I might see fit to have a bit of fresh fruit added to your meals, make things more comfortable.”

He could not have dangled a less appetising carrot before her. Hermione had had zero appetite since Ron had passed. She had had to force herself to eat enough of what the house elves gave her to keep her strength. Right now it felt as though she would never be hungry again. Her stomach was hollow with grief and despair.

His eyes swept over her, shining with excitement and anticipation. This to Malfoy was superlative bullying and Hermione was almost certain that it was giving him a little stiffy beneath his robes. A wave of nausea swept though her but she gave no sign.

"Oh, and you will never see a wand again, now consider your response carefully otherwise I will leave you alone for twenty four hours."

'Somebody must know I'm here.' She told herself silently, clinging to the hope. 'Somebody will get me out.'

Hermione had been crying for so long that it was the work of a moment to summon more tears. They spilled from her eyes as she gazed up at him, looking the very epitome of a broken down victim. She dragged herself from the bed as though it required superlative effort, even affecting a slight stagger as she moved towards him, as though on the brink of fainting from hunger and thirst.

She held Draco's gaze for long enough to ensure that he was avidly drinking in this spectacle, making her eyes wide and pleading. He knew that Ron was dead, that she was utterly grief-stricken. Hermione stood before him and dropped her gaze, letting her knees slowly buckle and sinking down in order to beg him as he had ordered.

As her wand arm drew level with his crotch, Hermione leaned forwards and punched him square in his swollen cock and balls with every ounce of force that remained to her, throwing her weight behind the blow. Malfoy rolled to the floor and curled up around his manhood, now throbbing for all the wrong reasons. Hermione straightened, no trace of weakness in her movement or posture now.

"I don't need a wand to take on the likes of you Malfoy," She hissed at him, her eyes completely dry now, though tear tracks remained on her cheeks. "and you'd better hope I never get my hands on one, because I'm just about livid and vengeful enough now to curse your miserable death-eater-hood until you die screaming."

She searched him swiftly as he lay there but could find no wand. Little shit must have a modicum of sense after all. Hermione ran across the room and gripped the key. White hot pain shot up her arm and it was a moment before she even had the wherewithall to let go of it as her scream rent the air. She should have known that there'd be some kind of enchantment laid on it but leaving an ordinary key in the lock like that was something that Malfoy was more than arrogant enough to do. She covered her hand up with her robes and tried again but the same thing happened. In truth Hermione hadn't expected that to work and she couldn't say that it didn't hurt to try. She cradled her wand arm, in terrible pain but with nothing visible on her skin.

Draco was trying to rise. Hermione loosened her tie and slipped it from her neck, before rushing forwards and tightening it around Malfoy's. He'd always shown a distinct preference for self-preservation over glory - not unlike his father - and she hoped this impulse in him would serve her now. Hermione cried out at the pain in her hand as she strangled him.

"Get up and open that door Draco, or they'll find you dead from some bizarre auto-erotic asphyxia accident." She sneered. "Get me out of here or I swear you'll be the only pureblood never to sow his fucking seed." Her voice was a snarl now and she yanked on the tie, making him rise.

Her remembering what he had her write on a wall of the school was an annoyance to him, he had only glimpsed that moment and as his features returned to how they really appeared he had to work to mask his annoyance from her for a moment, it hardly showed for even a second but perhaps she was perceptive enough to notice what he really felt there. He was ready to lie though, not much challenge there, she had fallen to his lies easily enough when she was young and he suspected that she might not be any harder to fool now. With an easy smile he looked into her eyes, even with his twisted appearance some of the charm of Tom Riddle still remaining for her to see. “Really Ginevra, do you think I intended to kill you. You poured your heart out to me, you gave me strength. What I had you write was only there to lure Potter down into the Chamber where he could be, dealt with. Everything that I offered you, everything that I can still give you was only opposed by him in the end and be removing him early on then nothing could have stopped me.”

He searched his brain for a moment on how to show her just what he was thinking, how to push things into her mind that he wanted her to think. With a wave of his wand he conjured a mirror between them, facing her so that she could see herself in it. In appearance it was similar to the Mirror of Erised, it even was charmed to show something different then what was before it but rather then show the hearts desires it would show her what he wanted her too see. If she were to look into the mirror right then she would see herself, not clad in the modest undergarments that she had put on but instead in lingerie of black silk and lace, behind her a poster for her favorite Quidditch team, the Holyhead Harpies with her in the uniform of captain... in a way he was showing her what her childhood dreams had been. He expected the mirror to enchant her, to keep her occupied as he moved around behind her, pressing against her, allowing her to feel that indeed he was a man in his desires and a gifted one at that...

And in the reflection of the mirror he stood behind her, hands on her hips and as his lips brushed over her neck the image in the mirror did the same, only instead of the twisted facade he now wore it was Tom Riddle in the mirror. “If Potter really wanted you then he would have had you at the earliest opportunity Ginevra.” He whispered softly too her. “I suspect that you practically threw yourself at him only to have him turn you aside. It wouldn't have taken long too show you how much he truly cared for you, couldn't he have spared a few hours?”

He hadn't glimpsed that in her memories but it was an immensely educated guess on his own part. “If I wanted to make you offer yourself to me it would be simplicity itself Ginevra, any number of spells could force you to your knees and have you beg me for, and it would take no effort at all to slip a little potion into your food and water that will make your body burn and ache for my touch. I might just do that so that you understand the power that I have over you... but I will not take your virginity, I will not fuck you properly until you beg me for it, without any magical coercion.”

It would take more time that way, but with a potion he would be able to ensure that she dealt with his needs. A little bit of infatuation potion to get her on her knees begging to service him would do a world of good.

He held her there for a little while as the mirror before her showed more then what was happening, in that image she was responding to the touches of Tom Riddle, turning to press her lips against his, slowly kneeling to unzip his pants and freeing his member, and Voldemort used a hand on her throat to force her to keep her eyes on the entire thing as he kept pressed against her, forcing her to watch as an image of her serviced him with every sign of enjoyment, practically worshiping him with her mouth.

It was only when the little show came to an end, her mirror self having her face covered in his seed that the mirror vanished and Voldemort released her. “In the hall you will find a house elf to escort you to your room, any food or drink that you need will be brought to you. However they have been instructed not to do anything for you beyond that, you will not be permitted to leave that room without a Death Eater escort and even then only to be brought to me... However I see no reason for you to be treated poorly, you will be well cared for while you are here.”

Meaningless cruelty would get him no where with Ginny, he would find a way to torment her soon enough but there would be a point to everything that he did to her, he didn't want a mindless fool, he wanted to corrupt her, to more easily remove the fragment of his soul within Potter and to have his own consort to entertain him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco really was enjoying seeing her in this state, though most thought of him only as the spoiled son of Lucius Malfoy who got by on the family money he was one of the top students at the school, the second highest scores in fact in just about every subject. His family had massively high standards for the ones who would be the heir one day... and for him to be second to a mudblood was unforgivable in their eyes. To have that same mudblood now humbled before him, ready to sink to her knees was of course exciting to him, as was the thought of what he would have her do for him, make her degrade herself for even the smallest possible creature comforts. She was the first of many and he intended to keep her when it was all said and done. Of course there would be a pure blooded marriage in his future, he knew that Pansy had hopes... but he would turn Granger into his personal toy, to use and abuse however he might enjoy... and as she sank down to her knees he was about ready to gloat about just how easy it had all been, to mock her for how weak willed she was.

Then there was pain, blinding pain that started in his balls and settled in the pit of his stomach as he collapsed. He had been arrogant, he had let her catch him off guard, but if she thought it would be this easy then she had underestimated him and he would make her pay for that. He felt her search him for his wand, and finding nothing she tried the key only to find just how nasty the enchantment on it really was... even through clothing or thick gloves it would still cause intense pain to anyone who tried to make use of it without being a Malfoy. The tie around his throat though was unexpected, she was a nasty bitch who knew how to fight dirty and was foolish enough to think that she would be escaping the manor.

The moment he felt something moving around his neck Draco reacted, he had almost perfect reflexes from years of Quidditch, well honed and on instinct his left arm shot up beside his face, stopping the tie from completely choking him with his wrist which was soon pinned against his neck, an uncomfortable but better then the alternative, just as having her choke him to death in this room was better then letting her escape and being murdered by the dark lord in the most painful way possible. Maybe she expected him to cower and give up but that was the old Draco, before he had brought about the death of Dumbledore, allowed Hogwarts to be invaded... he was a new man now.

He rose as she pulled him to his feet, it was better then being dragged along and gave him a moment to think, he was having trouble breathing right then but wasn't quite blacking out yet. Slowly as she pushed him to the door he made his way towards it. “Need... to... get... key...” He gasped the words, playing up the trouble he was in more then the truth of the matter, true it wasn't easy but he wanted to let her think that he was still a weak little coward. It was with exaggerated slowness that he reached for the chain that the key hung on only to move quickly once he had it within his hands, Quidditch required a lot more fitness then a mudblood who never played it would understand, he might look thin but his body had almost no fat at all, all of it was wiry muscle and that muscle was put to good use as he reached behind himself and pressed the key against her face and as the shock of the pain hit her he threw himself forward, throwing her over his back and to the floor.

And no time was wasted from there, he capitalized on the opportunity and was soon pinning her down, sitting astride her body and pinning her arms down with his knees. Now he was pissed, his normally perfectly groomed hair askew and anger blazing in his eyes, how dare she think that she could over come him so easily...

“You fucking mudblood whore.” He growled at her as he wrapped his hands around her throat and squeezed tight. “You have no idea the pain that I will inflict upon you, I will make you beg me for death, I will leave you more broken then Longbottom's parents.” He knew he might kill her and for a moment he was ready too, the rage in his eyes more then happy to snuff out her life... but no, to kill her would be as bad as letting her escape.

With a sneer upon his face he spit down at her, pleased to see it land right between her eyes before he released her throat, the back of his hand striking across her face before he stood, slowly straightening his clothing before the rage over took him once more and his foot slammed into her side with a vicious kick, again and then a third time before he was feeling satisfied at the pain he had caused her. “I think I was too nice to you.” He sneered at her, ignoring any sounds of pain issuing from her. Reaching down he took hold of her shirt and ripped it open, buttons snapping easily. “A filthy little whore like you doesn't need any clothing at all, so I should just take it all away from you.”

Quickly he began to strip her, tearing the clothing apart and lashing out at her with a nasty blow every time she tried to move or resist him, until he had torn away every scrap of clothing that she wore. Normally he would take time to leer at her body but he was far to angry for that right now, this was all about putting her in her place.

Now, breathing heavily he stood over her, looking down at her bruised and naked form, feeling quite pleased with himself. “You can have clothing again when you are feeling a little more civil.” He sneered at her, smoothing his hair down a little bit. “And I think that two meals a day will suit you for now.” She would be a little more agreeable when she was half starved,

Ginny

“Really Ginevra, do you think I intended to kill you. You poured your heart out to me, you gave me strength. What I had you write was only there to lure Potter down into the Chamber where he could be, dealt with. Everything that I offered you, everything that I can still give you was only opposed by him in the end and be removing him early on then nothing could have stopped me.”

Now that she had seen the forms of Tom Riddle and Voldemort so close together, her mind made connections that Ginny would have consciously avoided doing, had she the choice. His mannerisms, the way he moved and his expressions were all still Tom. His bone structure had not changed, nor his height and build. Only someone who had known Tom Riddle as Ginny had known him could have read half so much into his facial expressions. To all others his grotesque new visage betrayed very little of what he thought.

Until that moment Ginny would not have thought the self-styled 'dark lord' capable of anything as... human... as an easy smile. His eyes might be red these days but the muscles beneath where his eyebrows had been were expressive.

Voldemort conjured a mirror and Ginny recognised the distinctive frame. The Mirror of Erised. Harry had told her how he had languished in front of it during his younger days, drinking in the images of his family. Ginny batted the thought away for now. She needed her wits about her.

Suddenly Voldemort was behind her and what she saw in the mirror was an image of herself with Tom Riddle. In the mirror she wore sexy black lingerie that made her childish figure seem curvy. Her pale skin was stark against the black silk and lace, making her appear far more vulnerable than she felt in her modest crop top and girl-boxers. Ginny still didn't even really need to wear a bra but the crop top kept her darker, puffier nipples from showing beneath her school shirts.

His lips brushed her neck and Ginny watched transfixed as Tom did the same thing to her mirror image, making the other Ginny shiver.

“If Potter really wanted you then he would have had you at the earliest opportunity Ginevra.” He whispered softly too her. “I suspect that you practically threw yourself at him only to have him turn you aside. It wouldn't have taken long too show you how much he truly cared for you, couldn't he have spared a few hours?"

"Potter's been somewhat busy." She retorted coolly.

“If I wanted to make you offer yourself to me it would be simplicity itself Ginevra, any number of spells could force you to your knees and have you beg me for, and it would take no effort at all to slip a little potion into your food and water that will make your body burn and ache for my touch. I might just do that so that you understand the power that I have over you... but I will not take your virginity, I will not fuck you properly until you beg me for it, without any magical coercion.”

Ginny was slightly reassured that he still didn't intend to use force... but only slightly.

"I suppose you think that's jolly decent of you." She replied scathingly.

Although the voice was a high pitched rasp once more, Ginny recognised Tom's inflection. Fortunately Voldemort didn't attempt what the couple in the mirror were now doing. Ginny had enough brothers to know what naked boys looked like but had never seen an erect phallus before and couldn't help examining it from a purely anatomical perspective. It was much bigger than she had thought it would be, since her own orifice was so very small. She knew the principles behind oral sex but to see Tom slack-jawed with lust while her own head bobbed on his penis was a little too much of a revelation. Voldemort made her watch until Tom had cum, spraying the other Ginny's face in some bizarre ritual that she couldn't begin to guess the significance of.

The mirror disappeared and Voldemort released her. Ginny stepped away, already feeling sullied by her latest ordeal.

“In the hall you will find a house elf to escort you to your room, any food or drink that you need will be brought to you. However they have been instructed not to do anything for you beyond that, you will not be permitted to leave that room without a Death Eater escort and even then only to be brought to me... However I see no reason for you to be treated poorly, you will be well cared for while you are here.”

Ginny took in the rest of the room, scanning for the door. Her gaze landed on Bellatrix, who she had completely forgotten was still there. The other witch was no longer mutinous but utterly bereft. It was obvious that she had still entertained hopes of becoming Voldemort's 'queen.' Ginny regarded Bella levelly, clearly conveying that if Bella could turn Voldemort aside from Ginny, she'd be doing them both a favour. Bella was however - unless within cursing distance of her Dark Lord - a complete and utter law unto herself.

Ginny still couldn't believe how little Voldemort 'got' her but then what he had found in her mind was second hand. He hadn't lived through Tom's possession of her. She met his gaze once more, refusing to cower before him.

"What you offer me is not what you offer the wizarding community, Voldemort." She said quietly. She would never call him 'lord.' "Magic is magic, whether is manifests itself in your 'pure bloods,' 'half bloods', muggle borns... or even goblins and house elves. All sentient magical people and creatures should be treated with dignity and respect. If you knew me as Tom did, you would know that I could never accept such preferential treatment while great swathes of the wizarding community suffered."

She turned on her heel and strode out to meet the house elf as though she was completely at ease in her underwear. Let him strut and posture and let Bella get jealous. Someone, somewhere must be trying to free her.

She followed the house elf without protest and found a light meal in the room she was taken to. Ginny clothed herself in a bed-sheet and had the house elf taste her food. The elf was quite clearly offended at the notion that it might be poisonous and Ginny had no clue whether poisons or potions affected house elves but it was the best she could do. For the hundredth time she told her that she was somewhat safe while Voldemort had plans for her and bolted the meal before she could agonise further.

After that she curled up in the bed and cried, desperate to know where Harry was and what was happening to him. She had not allowed herself to try quizzing Voldemort. If he told her anything beyod the most basic it would be a lie and she would not give him the great pleasure of seeing her heartbreak.

Hermione

She screamed as he smashed the key into her face. The force he used busted her lower lip and made her left cheekbone feel like it was exploding. Suddenly she was pitching forwards, over Malfoy's shoulder. She hit the ground, finally releasing the tie as she sprawled full length across the floor, winded. Hermione cradled her face even though it wasn't burning. It felt like her face was melting, like her eyeball was boiling in its socket. She had never known pain like it.

Malfoy landed astride her, pinning her with his weight, his white blonde hair flying madly and a red ligature mark around his neck.

“You fucking mudblood whore. You have no idea the pain that I will inflict upon you, I will make you beg me for death, I will leave you more broken then Longbottom's parents.”

His big hands closed around her throat, squeezing the life out of her. Malfoy pressed down, threatening to crush her windpipe and leave her beyond the help of anyone but a highly skilled medi-wizard.

He spit on her but Hermione's face was so purpled and swollen that she barely registered the insult. Then the back of his hand smashed into her face, blackening her left eye as the back of her head smacked into the floor below her, making her see stars.

Malfoy stood and aimed a vicious kick at her with his shoe-clad foot. Hermione was winded by it, curling up on the floor with her hands protecting her head. Two more kicks got her in the ribs and the softness of her abdomen before he was satisfied that she wasn't going to rise.

Strong hands gripped her blouse and rent it asunder. Hermione screamed in rage and indignation... once she found her voice... but it was no use. He had kicked the fight out of her, so she managed only a few token struggles as he stripped her naked. For the first time in her young life Hermione was scared of angering him, this pampered little fop who had spent years hiding behind the likes of Crabbe and Goyle.

“I think I was too nice to you... A filthy little whore like you doesn't need any clothing at all, so I should just take it all away from you.”

He was hyperventilating as he stood over her, his hair askew and his light blue eyes hewn from chips of ice, despite the way they blazed down at her. Hermione didn't need a NEWT in Biology to know that his power over her was turning him on.

You can have clothing again when you are feeling a little more civil. And I think that two meals a day will suit you for now.”

"Do what you like Draco." She spat at him, her bottom lip bleeding. "You're of age now you know. When the order break me out of here there'll be no mercy shown you. You'll be the same to them as the rest of the death eater scum."

The image of her in the mirror had been a stimulating one, in truth charming a mirror to show an illusion was a rather simple one, as was summoning up a mirror that happened to show the hearts desire of anyone who had looked into it. The charm that was on The Mirror of Erised was a much more complex one though, Voldemort was confident that if he had ever taken the time to properly study it then he would be able to recreate it but it really had very little practical use to him so he hadn't bothered doing it just yet... but when he was younger he had spent a little bit of time before that mirror. He had been perhaps slightly younger then his bride to be currently was, standing before it he hadn't seen a world ruled by pure bloods, he had seen a world where Wizards ruled over Muggles and he ruled over all of them, beyond death he would rule for all time.

Now he would have what most wizards who looked into the mirror never got, everything they wanted. Ginny and so many others didn't understand him or his motivation, perhaps because he had never bothered to explain any of it too them. To him it wasn't about blood purity, that just made an excellent way to motivate followers. If there had been a large number of muggle born wizards with a great deal of money, influence, and prejudice for him to take advantage of then he likely would have organized them into his army. True Pure Bloods would have it best under his rule, at least for now but in a generation or two there would be a balance achieved, those of mixed heritage would have equal opportunity with the pure blooded, and those who were born to muggles wouldn't be treated too terribly... for now harsh policies were going to be needed in order to increase the wizard population so that when the time came they would rule openly, no need to hide what they were.

A world controlled by wizards where they didn't have to hide themselves from muggles, that was what he was building towards... and of course he would be the undisputed and eternal ruled of the newly established order. Of course Ginny didn't get it, she would understand though given time and he had plenty of time to show her what he was planning. As she moved away from him and out of the room Voldemort watched her leave for a little while until the door closed and he moved back to his throne.

“Bellatrix...” He practically hissed, not even bothering to look to her as he spoke, finger steepled before his face. “You will not harm a single hair upon her head without my express order, should I find out that you have done so then I will ensure you suffer... but I will likely give you a chance to cause a little pain for her if she continues to be impudent. Right now though there is something more... delicate that I need you to take care of. You are to instruct the house elves to slip a half dose of Amortentia into our young guests morning meal... and should anything other then Amortentia end up in the food then I will skin you alive and feed you to the Dementors.” At less then a full dose the powerful love potion wouldn't completely guarantee infatuation with him but Voldemort suspected that it would at the very least color her perception a little bit, and House Elves were immune to such potions, they could be poisoned, or compelled to tell the truth but a potion that was designed to cause infatuation was something that had no affect on them what so ever.

As Bellatrix moved to carry out his orders, the stiffness in her shoulders a clear sign to him how unhappy she was to do so Voldemort settled back into the throne and made himself more comfortable, he didn't need much sleep anymore but instead was more concerned with plotting his next move, which of course had to include sending his former Professor Slughorn, the man whose little club had helped him make a few useful contacts when he was first starting out, the man who had first advised him on how he might be able to start down the path to immortality, a little thank you gift. The thought brought a smile to his lips, the man had so enjoy the gifts that he got from former students and getting a gift from the former student that would soon rule the entire wizarding world... now that would be special.

And it was with thoughts of his further conquests, the organization of his forcer, and the perfection of his own immortality, that Voldemort focused on until the sun began to rise and he retired to his own chambers adjoining the throne room for a few hours of sleep, undressing and laying both his wand and that of his bride to be on the bedside dresser, laying back upon his bed as though a corpse, practically unmoving for a scant few hours before he awoke once more.

His morning preparations were a simple affair, taking a little time to bathe himself, eat a light meal, and dress in simple black robes he was soon in his throne room again, alone but for a single house elf who stood silently in a corner, trying very hard not to be noticed... but Voldemort hadn't sat down for even a minute before he issued a command. “Go awaken our guest, bathe her, find some robes that will fit her, and then take her something to eat and drink... making sure that you remember what Bellatrix passed along to you and give her no sign of the potion present in her meal. Once all this is done I want her to be brought to me... after she finishes her meal first.”

As the House Elf departed Voldemort sat still for a few moments before again using his wand to summon up the mirror that he had created the night before... a glance into it would show her what he wanted her to see, a sexualized version of herself, happy to serve him. Another little wave of his wand positioned the mirror so that she would be able to see it when looking towards him, beside his throne to make it hard to avoid seeing. This time he wouldn't take such direct control over it, allowing the the charm to direct the image, but her mind to fill in the particulars of it all... that combined with the low dose of potion would likely do something very interesting and Voldemort was looking forward to it immensely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this, this felt right. Any doubts that he might have felt about his ability to pull this off were banished as Draco stood over his beaten victim. Oh he knew she wouldn't be broken when he got a little bit rough with her just once, but it was a rush to know that he could throw her around with out the use of magic, that he could descend to her level and easily dominate her. More important then the fact that he knew it was that she also knew it now and it could also make her a bit more reluctant to try that bull shit again. Even her little comment about he would end up in the same boat as the other Death Eaters made him chuckle, did she really think that she was going to end up getting rescued, that somehow Ron Weasely was going to rise from the grave and break into the Manor to rescue her at the head of an army of rebellious wizards. She was delusional about that, Dumbledore was dead (thanks to him), the Ministry had fallen, and that spectacular Boy Who Lived was no longer much of a variable... the war was over as far as Draco was concerned.

“You don't get it do you Granger?” He asked with a sigh, as is disappointed when in truth her attempt to make him feel as though he was going to end up in some sort of trouble meant nothing to him at all. The last time the Dark Lord had fallen his family had carried on without any trouble in the least, a few lies and money passed from one hand to another had gotten them out of any hint of trouble and now with the entire Ministry under the control of the man who led the Death Eaters... well there were too many people who were conspiring along with the Death Eaters to make prosecuting them even a remote possibility should things fall apart again. “Its over, you and yours have all lost, The Dark Lord is the one in charge and the Malfoy family is going to be stronger then ever before.”

Looking down at her a little more closely Draco was about to leave but first he had one more thing to say. “You know Granger, the bruises definitely are an improvement.” He mocked before spitting down at her again. “I think I am going to have to bang you up a bit before I get around to fucking you, will definitely make the experience more enjoyable on me end.” She probably knew that was coming but Draco thought it might be fun just to say it as bluntly as he possibly could. Before he had been thinking of using magic to immobilize her but instead he would just physically bring her down and take advantage of her just to let her know that even without magic he was superior to her. “You can look forward to that tomorrow Granger, I don't know if Weasley ever got a crack at your cunt but I look forward to making full use of your body.”

Another quick kick, this one aimed at her bare crotch was made before Draco turned and strolled from the room with a chuckle, quickly unlocking and then locking the door behind him again only to find a House Elf waiting for him right in the hall, eyes averted but ready for any orders. “Patch her up.” Draco ordered, rubbing his neck a little now that he couldn't be seen. That had been a little more painful then he wanted to let on but he was going to make her pay for it, she would be regretting that for the rest of her life. “Don't bother doing anything for the pain but get rid of the bruising, she is to have no clothing, no way to cover herself... remove the sheets from the bed and don't feed her again until I give the word... and that might be a while.” Let her go hungry and cold for a little while, that should do a little something to improve her disposition and if not, well then he would be amused to see just how defiant she could be while starving and freezing cold.

Ginny

She passed a fitful night plagued by nightmares of what had happened to Ron and what she feared had happened to Harry. Without her wand she felt incredibly vulnerable, it was much more distressing to be wandless and defenceless than to have to walk around in her underwear. Ginny had a cry during the middle of the night. The magical community had little patience with religion but Harry had taught her about the Christian primary school he had gone to and how many muggles believed that there was a supreme deity that had created the world. Ginny had never uttered a prayer before in her life but she had witnessed Harry pleading with some imaginary fate at times of extreme stress and she thought it prudent to hedge her bets. Perhaps he was lying in the same darkness somewhere, praying to God for her safety, so t was the least she could do to pray for his.

"Um... God?" She whispered, clasping her hands as she had seen people do in pictures during muggle studies. "I know I'm a witch and that historically, your people haven't really approved of mine... not that they ever actually caught any and not that we have any truck with demons but..." She grimaced. Talking of demons just brought the wreckage that had once been Tom Riddle to mind and besides, she was getting away from the point. "Look... I know Harry was brought up to believe in you and well, for all I know I guess you could exist. Harry though..." She swallowed hard, suddenly serious. "Harry is the best... the only hope we have, for wizards and muggles alike. The prophecy said that 'neither can live while the other survives' and so Harry just has to be ok. That is to say, um... please God, please watch over Harry and make sure Voldemort is defeated one day soon. There will be an age of darkness for muggles if Harry dies. Please God... I love him. Watch over him for me. Um... thanking you in advance... Ginny Weasely."

She dozed fitfully until dawn, whereupon a house elf appeared with some robes that could only be Bellatrix's. Ginny supposed they were of a similar height and build. The thought of some kind of punk/gothic robe shop in Diagon Alley almost made her laugh for a moment but no, a wealthy pure blood witch such as Bellatrix would have a tailor and a house elf. Ginny pulled on the black robes, which were artfully slashed in places and overstitched with ruched black velvet across the bodice to give the impression of a fuller bust. Ginny had no desire to wear Bellatrix's clothes, the thought was revolting but as the alternative was staying in just her underwear, Ginny consented to put the gown on. Undergarments were also provided to her and Ginny found very quickly that her white crop-top looked ridiculous beneath Bella's low cut black gown. Ginny wound up wearing the black strapless bra and thong provided to her. Bella's gown cinched in Ginny's waist and enhanced her modest bust. It was figure hugging and sophisticated. Just wearing the dress altered Ginny's posture, for it was not possible to wear something so confining without walking erect and thereby lifting her breasts and ass slightly. Ginny was also provided with pantyhose and a pair of Bellatrix's exquisite knee high black leather boots. They were soft, and comfortable, despite their tall heels. Ginny couldn't even begin to guess how much gold Bella had spent on them. They hugged her calves like a second skin, added three inches to her height and forced Ginny to sashay about in a manner to which she was exceedingly unaccustomed.

The house-elf returned with her breakfast; porridge sweetened with honey. Ginny sniffed at it experimentally and again asked the elf to taste some. The elf complied with great alacrity and then left her. Ginny ate the porridge, knowing that whatever the day had in store, starving herself would do her no favours.

Eventually she was summoned to Lord Voldemort and for some reason she was taken to him by a house elf rather than a death eater. Ginny had seen enough of Dobby's powers to know that elves were far from defenceless. Besides that, she was feeling distinctly light headed. Ginny put this down to her poor night's sleep and the constant stress of her predicament. Walking through to Voldemort's throne room in Bella's heels, Ginny felt almost... tipsy, like nothing really mattered and everything was going to be fine.

She instructed herself to get a grip.

Ginny walked awkwardly into the throne room and scanned it until her eyes fell on Voldemort. Immediately her mind conjured Tom Riddle, with his deep voice and disturbing beauty. The familiar wellspring of hatred of and contempt for Voldemort from which Ginny was accustomed to drawing in his presence was absent. The realisation was like falling to the floor after someone moves your chair as a prank. The solidity you were expecting to encounter just isn't there and as Ginny fell into the void her mind had become she began to panic.

He smiled at her. It was an encouraging smile. Ginny felt her own mouth-corners turning up in response and then checked herself. She hated this man! He was evil incarnate!

He beckoned her towards him and since Ginny had no desire to be dragged screaming she complied. Then all of a sudden there were two of him; Voldemort and Tom Riddle, side by side.

Although Voldemort was the actual wizard in the room, Ginny's feelings were complex. She stared up at Tom Riddle with obvious ardour and it took her a long moment to realise that Tom was merely a reflection.

The Mirror of Erised! But Tom couldn't be what she wanted most in the world! She hated him.

... didn't she?

Ginny turned once more to Voldemort. She was not attracted to this shell of a man but the animosity she felt towards him was evaporating.

Then her attention was caught by the mirror, in which another Ginny was being kissed by Tom. He kissed her ardently, holding her tight. In Ginny's mirror fantasy there was no sexual overtone. She was still too shocked and disoriented to become aroused.

Hermione

Hermione stayed still and said nothing. The only defence left to her now was not to rise in the hope that he'd leave. He bent down to scrutinise her and she actually cowered, fearing another blow and hating herself for doing so.

“You know Granger, the bruises definitely are an improvement.”

He spat on her, saliva spraying across her cheek and neck. Hermione grimaced.

“I think I am going to have to bang you up a bit before I get around to fucking you, will definitely make the experience more enjoyable on me end.”

At this she closed her eyes. Of course she had known that Malfoy would exploit whatever power he had over her to the limit but to hear him casually announce that he was going to rape her. Hermione had always known he was a spoiled brat and a racist bully but she had mostly blamed his parents for that. To know that he was capable of such brutality chilled her to the bone.

“You can look forward to that tomorrow Granger, I don't know if Weasley ever got a crack at your cunt but I look forward to making full use of your body.”

Se hadn't had sex with Ron but only because they had been travelling with Harry and they had had to keep their wits about them at all times. She wasn't going to give Malfoy the satisfaction of knowing she was virgin however.

Hermione wanted to point out that surely by his own rules Malfoy would be breaking his own bigoted notions of who pure-blood wizards should have sex with, if he raped her... but she just didn't have the nerve right now. Draco kicked her viciously in the crotch and then left, leaving Hermione curled into a ball and sobbing at the pain of his last assault. The pain went right through her abdomen, almost to her spine. Her labia throbbed and she knew there would be bruising there, which would only make her suffering worse if he raped her.

She half crawled back to her bed but no sooner had she covered herself than the house-elves confiscated her bedding. At first she wouldn't move for them but an elf simply levitated her and deposited her on the floor. Hermione regarded the little elf and suddenly remembered that this place had once been Dobby's home.

"Did you know Dobby?" She asked quietly. The elf was too simple a creature not to react slightly to the name but he wouldn't speak to her. Another elf approached her and Hermione watched as he treated her minor injuries. There was a gentleness about him that gave her hope.

"Dobby was a house elf here." She told him. They might not be able to speak to her but they could listen at least. "Dobby was treated very badly, as I know you all are. I know you're all very loyal to the Malfoys but not all elves are enslaved. Dobby works at Hogwarts now. He gets a salary and some holidays. All the elves at Hogwarts have been offered pay and holidays if they wish to take them. House elves are free to leave Hogwarts if they wish to." Hermione tried to hold the elf's gaze but he was pointedly averting his eyes.

"I just thought that you should know. Dobby left as a free elf and he has found a place at Hogwarts. Winky, an elf who was released by her family - over a total misunderstanding I might add, of which she was innocent - she has also found work at Hogwarts."

She looked around at the two elves in the room. They were working quietly and efficiently but their bat-like ears were clearly hanging on her every word.

"If one of you wanted to be free, to not have to serve the Malfoys and punish yourselves and work yourselves into the ground. If one of you wanted... clothes... well I could try to help, the same way that Harry Potter helped Dobby. And there are places out there where you can serve on your own terms. That's all I wanted to say."

The elf working on her injuries lifted huge, hopeful eyes towards her but he was swiftly summoned by the imperious looking elf who was clearly in charge. Her make-shift medic was hustled out of there by an obviously loyal house-elf who threw Hermione the filthiest look before her door swung shut behind him.

~xXx~​

The waiting had been agony. For the first day or so Hermione had been expecting Malfoy to burst in and make good on his promises at any moment. By day three she just wasn't capable of staying on edge any longer. Maybe his mummy had told him not to lie with filthy mudbloods and he was sulking.

Hermione was currently getting a bowl of thin gruel and yesterday she hadn't even been given that. The room was cold and the weight she was losing now made her colder still. Hunger and fatigue now kept her mostly confined to the bed.

She hadn't seen the house elf who had responded to her little speech again. No doubt he was being kept away from her corrupting influence. But that was no reason not to try corrupting the sour old elf who did still serve her. Hermione told him about setting up SPEW at school and also about getting to know Kreacher, who she felt deserved far better treatment than he got. She spoke of the elf heads on the wall at Grimmauld place and asked the elf if he fancied being wall art one day. What did the Malfoys do with dead elves?

Well it passed the time.

Voldemort would have likely been amused at the thought of Ginny praying to a higher power as she lay awake and unable to fall asleep. He had been raised in a muggle orphanage when he was younger and was familiar with the concept of the deity that many muggles believed in... but he doubted one actually existed. Right now he was the closest thing to a god on the planet, he had power that went beyond the understanding of even normal wizards and was as close to immortal as anyone had ever been before. Just a few more steps and he would no longer be the shell that he was, restored to the prime of his life he would have even more power. First remove the fragment of his soul from within Potter and transfer it into Ginny to make it even less likely for someone to from the Order to destroy it... then finish up his research into the Deathly Hallows and the Phillospher's Stone, his earlier attempt to steal that particular artifact didn't make it any less desirable and if it had been destroyed that didn't matter at all... it could be created once more.

In fact it was upon the Stone that he had been meditating before Ginny arrived, later on in the day he would dispatch Death Eaters to the home of its creator, ensure that they turned over every stone in order to find notes or clues to it that might have been left behind. Most of Dumbledore's library had already been brought to his home in anticipation of research that would be conducted, already a few potions had been found that would strengthen his body further... not quite his final goal but he would achieve that before long.

The entry of Ginny broke him from his thoughts though and he smiled at her gently, admiring her body in the outfit that she had put on. It seemed that the elves had picked out one of Bellatrix's outfits for her and it fit wonderfully, no doubt there were some charms built into the material to help it fit a little better. The dark material contrasted with her pale skin, not the artificial pale skin that Bellatrix cultivated but fair skin that came with her red hair... also went well with the dark clothing. “That clothing suits you Ginevra, I recall a young girl in second hand robes and she has grown into a beautiful woman who deserves to wear the finest clothing, hand tailored to fit her.” A little flattery, he didn't think it would mean much to her normally but with the potion she had been slipped...

The potion however had obviously worked, she wasn't throwing herself at him but he saw her start to smile back to him and approach when he motioned her closer to him. This wasn't adoration, it wasn't fawning but at the same time it was far better then nothing and he just wanted to cause a little bit of conflict for her, just a little emotional difficulty partially for his amusement and partially to smooth things along a little bit. Just drugging her into a state where she felt she was in love with him wouldn't give him the results he needed, he needed her to give herself to him of her own free will, without a potion making the choice for her otherwise he wouldn't be able to transfer the fragment of his soul from Potter into her, in order to take the fragment of his soul from Potter he also had to take something else.

As her gaze was captured by the mirror at his side Voldemort raised his wand, a quick slash of it through the air casting the same spell that had been cast yesterday, changing his hollowed form to that of Tom Riddle once more, the change was no less painful then before but a great deal more power was put into this casting, before it had only been for a short affect and now he wanted it to last as long as it possibly could... a few scant minutes just wouldn't do this time. Slowly he rose to his feet, closing that little distance there was between them and glancing over to the mirror, unable to see what she saw but giving her a knowing smile all the same. “The mirror, its a rather interesting thing isn't it?” He asked with a chuckle. “Its origins were lost in mystery many many years ago but it ended up in Hogwarts after it claimed the lives of several owners. I am sure you are aware of its properties, that it only shows the person who looks into it what they desire most in the world... it would be rather rude of me to ask you what it is you saw in it though, why not join me, I thought that we might talk.”

Another flourish of his wand summoned up a throne next to his, less ornate but fitting for the status he intended for her and taking her hand Voldemort gently led her back towards the throne where he took his own seat, looking over to her and knowing she would need to lean forward to see the mirror if she wanted to keep gazing. “Tell me Ginny...” He said, using the name she went by rather then her given name. “Do you really think that I am the monster the rest of the world believes me to be? You are closer to me then anyone and I would like to think that you know better then the ill informed masses.” Now he was playing the charm, show her the Tom Riddle whom she had known, whom she had confided in so long ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlike Hermione who had undoubtedly suffered while he was away from her Draco had passed the time in comfort. After the initial visit where he had beaten her for daring to attempt to escape from his control Draco had returned to his own chambers and taken a potion to deal with the lingering pain in his body where she had struck him. A little time in front of the mirror ensured that she hadn't left a mark on his neck with the tie and really he was unscathed but her rebellion had set him on edge, if he went back to her then he might have even killed her without a second thought. Rather then do that though he set to work with her wand, working on a little project that would help to break her spirit when the time came to unveil it... just snapping it in front of her wouldn't be quite enough now.

During the time he spent away from her though he wasn't just idle, he had eaten richly and enjoyed fine wine while she was barely given enough food to stay healthy, he had gone forth from the Manor on errands for the Dark Lord, mostly small things as the Order seemed to be keeping their heads down for the time being. The only real sign of activity was a subversive radio show that so far had not been tracked down, though it was hardly a priority. Instead most of what Draco had done had involved going to a small house in the countryside and tearing it apart for anything of a magical nature, several note books and a few components of an alchemists workshop had been uncovered and sent over to the manor where The Dark Lord had set himself up, Draco did not know what he had wanted it all for but he wasn't going to ask to many questions.

It was three days before he was ready to deal with the Mudblood again, the house elves had been reporting to him about her attempts to subvert their loyalty to the family and how only one had listened at all and was quickly punished for daring to even think of listening to what he had been told. Draco had vague recollections of Granger ranting about freedom for House Elves a few years ago but he was surprised that she even bothered to think about that sort of thing now. At this point it hardly mattered though, he was going to be breaking her either way and if this was just another reason to punish her then he would seize upon it.

Dressed now in a comfortable but perfectly fitting set of robes Draco made his way through the home, eager for the chance to make the mudblood suffer and now he actually had his wand with him to make it a little easier. With a spring in his step and a sneer upon his face Draco opened the door, looking to the naked form in the room. “You lost some weight Granger.” He sneered at her. “Really it suits you... Crucio.” He raised his wand and cast the curse without a moments hesitation, he doubted she would be able to see it coming and watched her body contort in pain through narrowed eyes, it felt better then expected to cast an unforgivable curse upon her and Draco held the curse for longer then he had meant to before lifting his wand slowly... almost as if reluctant to end her suffering.

Hell he was tempted to cast it again but instead smiled at her as if he hadn't just subjected her to intense pain. “Now I don't think you will be speaking to my House Elves anymore.” His voice calm, as though discussing the weather instead of letting her know why he had exposed her to torment. “So lets see if your disposition has improved at all, you are probably hungry and a little bit cold so if you are willing to get on your knees and grovel I might consider letting you have a warm meal and perhaps even some clothing to wear.” Anything she got to wear now would only be to further degrade her, not meant to enhance her comfort.

Back
Top Bottom