Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Charon (Barbaric Rim)

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, combat rifle
Tagging: Anyone; Laelestra; Jibril; possibly Danika
Time: October 1 3075; Early Evening

Trystan chuckled lightly, shrugging, waving at his tracker. She'd called his bluff it seemed. A small smile played across his lips. "I've heard of amplified humans. We'd met a couple before. Telepathic properties, fast, strong, and rather good at fights." He smiled again, looking at the girl who had started whining. "You can leave with something. I don't have any men to spare, so I can't exactly fight you, but I also need whatever is salvageable from that ship." The pirate crossed his arms, taking a step toward Laela. Well, these newcomers had quite literally blown his idea out of the water. The tracker kept his eyes on the heat signatures, tapping Trystan on the shoulder. "The male has a second weapon out." He nodded, patting his man on the shoulder before looking at the merc.

"Now, the problem with what you think is that I don't exactly need to pay you to stay alive. I don't really need the girl to come with me to stay alive either. It's just a matter of sending a message to whoever she belongs to in the Inner Sanctum, get the ransom, and then we'll be off to buy new parts, while you're stuck here with a dead body. Not much of a trade hm?" A bulky man with somewhat heavy armor stepped next to his leader, arms crossed over his chest. His rifle was also strapped to his back. It was not a sign of attempted intimidation, these people seemed too far out of it to be intimidated easily. "Now, there is a way we can walk away from this in relatively good moods.

Trystan took a small step forwards, stopping when he saw another pirate. His brow furrowed again in thought. What to do, what to do? He sighed shaking his head. "We can pay you for the girl with the jewelry... and maybe we can allow you on our ship as well. That would take about four rooms, and leave the last room for storage...." He tilted his head, thinking hard, motioning for a few of his men to head for the wreckage. They were looking for things to salvage, Jump Drive parts, weapons of any kind, valuables, etc. Meanwhile, Trystan kept his eyes locked on the mercenary's eyes, glancing from the pirate, to the male holding a gun to her head, to the lady who had seemed incredibly confident in her skills. Was it really wise allowing them on his Kodiak? No, no it wasn't. He just needed long enough to secure the girl and the supplies from the crash site, and then they could leave. Good thing he planned ahead. He reached behind him, clicking the rifle onto a fully automatic fire-mode. Hopefully he wouldn't need to use it.

2zzus2h.jpg

Name (Nickname): Laelestra Quentin (Laela)
Attire: Golden brown gown showing off some leg and ankle, corset, brown leather boots, jewelry.
Weapon: None
Tagging: Anyone; Trystan, Jibril, Danika, Zaphkiel
Time: October 1, 3075; Early evening.

Things were going from bad to worse. It was like living the blackest of nightmares and it all seemed to emanate from this wasteland planet, Charon. Laela wanted off planet, to be back home on Helios, to find her cousin. But it was clear now that wasn't happening. Her eyes darted back and forth between the apparent pirate and the angry woman. Were they really negotiating her future right there in front of her like that? Bantering and bartering over her like she was some sort of... object. Just listening made her horror-stricken. She was flesh and blood--a human being with feelings, a life, emotions. Reality was hitting her like the crashing waves of the seaside during a storm. Hard and without mercy. Hot tears spilled down her pale cheeks as she listened and panic began to set in. At least the man wanted her alive... that was reassuring to say the least.

Just then, Laela heard a noise and saw more enter the chaotic hell that had become her life since crashing onto Charon. She remembered the one woman from earlier, that pale-skinned woman. She tilted her head as she spoke. Was that sarcasm in her voice? And what did that other man want with her? More weapons?! Truly she was in hell! Her heart was racing, pounding so hard she thought it would burst. Hopes of uniting with her cousin were a fading memory--cold and distant. Now, it was a matter of survival. Staying alive.

Laela looked to the supposed pirate man and nodded. "Yes, here. My jewelry. You can use it all," she said, her tone panicked. Immediately she began pulling off each trinket she wore, each one worth a valuable sum indeed. She pulled off her bracelets and rings, her necklaces, her decorative haircombs. She even removed the pieces intricately woven within some of the fabrics of her dress and corset. Moving toward the only one who seemed to certainly want her alive, she went to hand him everything. "If it'll help. Please. I just want to go home," she begged.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light forest green, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, dark red cargo shorts with black suspenders, black fishnet stockings, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/ Laela/Trystan

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Dark red duster jacket with grey tank-top, black cargo pants, silver suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Anyone/Danika

"I'm guessing all the amps that you've met have been Illuminati dogs. My partner and I aren't like them at all, since, if you know so much, they don't normally live past the age of about fourteen winters." Watching the girl with the jewelry start to cry and remove the items, she sneered in disgust. What a pathetic woman to be raised in such unnecessary lavish environments. But as all the jewelry came off, Jibril made note of how much of it there was. She wasn't just some Illuminati livestock. She had to be from the base of operations- Helios. Now, now, she might prove to be worthwhile if she had familial ties back home. Narrowing her eyes, she had the feeling that that girl had had relatives on board and since there were no survivors and had said nothing of her father being able to protect her...Well-

"I kill Illuminati for fun, so why would a living one mean something to me unless she can provide a means to keep on living? However, I think you and I can strike a deal, pirate. If you want that girl to live in order to wager a ransom, be my guest. Give me half the weight of the jewelry and passage on your ship. As long as my partner and I are on board, we'll provide a means to keep your ship and your crew from harm should you get into trouble - and with this part of the system- you'll need us. Your crew isn't expendable so if my partner or I decided to kill one of you, you'd be in a lot of trouble. Since our bodies can take much more damage than yours can, we're doing you a favor. Plus, we wouldn't mind doing a bit of exploring. And I'd be careful of those hands...don't want to lose an important finger, eh?" She smirked, having heard the click rather than see it. She could sense Zaphkiel walking closer and closer, her confidence rising. G.A.H's were always produced in pairs for a purpose besides more data - having a distinct and blood-bonded partner made them near impossible to stop once given an assignment. Petting the dragon under her chin, Jibril looked almost casual in her negotiations. Usually it would be Zaphkiel who made the negotiations, but he was busy at the moment keeping that smooth-talking woman at bay along with the rifleman. It annoyed her that she had to control her temper and smart mouth, but she didn't want to get shot today since that would lead to a lot of blood and as much as she loved the sight, smell, and taste of it, she couldn't risk losing herself and possibly hurting Zaphkiel. No, this was the better option. Spitting into her palm, she held her hand out to the pirate leader, offering a solemn shake. This deal wouldn't stay on the table and her eyes portrayed that as she stared him down.

"As long as my partner and I are on your vessel and a part of your journey, we will follow and protect you. You will not command us, you will not lead us, but we will follow your orders if it is to yours, ours, and your crew's benefit. My partner means more to me than all the gold on the inner planets and you will die if you harm him - and I don't mean a fight in which emotions need to be bled out. Deal?"

---

Zaphkiel couldn't help but roll his eyes with a small chuckle at the pirate woman under his control. She was very tempting, but Zaphkiel had grown up with Jibril who just so happened to be a lot more crass and manipulative with her feminine wiles. He had to give her credit for trying though. As they walked closer to the ship and the pirate woman said the girl's name, he took a good look at said girl. He felt a sneer before he could control it. Loaded with jewels and crying like a babe. Pathetic. She had to be Illuminati. She was either faking it or downright sheltered. Either way, it was like ash in his mouth to see it in person. He could feel Jibril vibrating in his mind with the urge to kill her but they both knew it wouldn't end well for anyone regardless of the fact that he didn't care about their lives besides his own and his twin's. Still, he tried to avoid casualties as much as possible if not on the job.

"Well, I guess I am a packaged deal...if I go on by what my partner says," he chuckled again, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see him wink. Sometimes he liked being naughty and he felt a mental kick from Jibril that made him wince. She could be so touchy sometimes. It wasn't his fault. Keeping a firm hold on his guns, he came into the area that everyone was gathered and could only think of it like a little party. If by little party meaning that everyone's life was hanging by a thread. He had heard Jibril negotiate and swear an oath. Clearly, she was having an intuition moment that meant they were supposed to board this pirate leader's ship. He wondered what her intuition was telling her. Revenge? Closure? Blood? Battle? It could be any of those things and he wondered if this meant they were to be leaving Charon for awhile. That was where his intuition led him to believe. Something about being gone from their planet for a good long while. They needed the change. Or was it something more? Something more intrusive to their thinking? He didn't know but something about this moment seemed...surreal.

066dd561-1.jpg

Name (Nickname): Danika 'Dani' Kennedy
Attire: The stitched top underneath a large, furred coat. A pair of shorts with garters that attach to thigh high, brown, stiletto boots. She has a pair of goggles on her head, and is missing the golden eyelashes.
Weapon: A minor handgun.
Tagging: Anyone; Zaphkiel; Possibly Laela; Jibirl; Trystan; Valkyrie
Time:October 1, 3075; Early evening.

SDanika stood next to Laela quietly until the woman starting sobbing and picking her jewelry off to hand to the man in the mask. Had she known she was that easy to manipulate, she may have tried doing so earlier, and that would have put her in the proper situation to deal with said mercenaries. She finally let her hands fall to her side and she pressed her hand into her hip, cocking it slightly. This whole situation was daunting, and it appeared that the group of people before her had already worked out a plan before they arrived, and it didn’t seem that she fit into these plans, and she almost grinned at this, well, that and the mercenary's little comment. She gripped her wrist in one hand and lifted it high above her head, stretching her arms up above her head and leaning back until she could feel her back popping. Now she parted her lips to speak.

“Oh, well, this all just sounds wonderful. But it just doesn’t look like there’s enough room on this little adventure for me.” She said with an indifferent shrug, letting her hands fall and pressing one back into her hips and letting the other dangle uselessly at her side. Now there was a grin stretching across her face as her gaze shifted from the crying woman to the band of pirates to the female mercenary, and then finally to the man who had guided her here by gunpoint. As much fun as he had been, it was time for this little endeavor to be over. The pirates ahead of her were going to get to pick the ship clean, unfortunately, and they were getting all of the jewelry, which was unfortunate. But she couldn’t fathom where she fit in.

Feeling rather accomplished for the moment, and at least a small amount victorious, Danika’s mind was at ease. These Mercenaries didn’t seem like they were hunting anything in particular, meaning that if she did have a bounty on her head, they didn’t know about it. And right now she was nothing more than a woman in a fur coat who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And where her feminine wiles failed her, it seemed her luck prevailed.

“It’s been so nice chatting with you all, but I guess this is the part where I get to scurry on my way?” She questioned with a coy grin. She opted to ask before just jetting. She’d hate to get shot just when she thought she was home free.

Tagging: Anyone; Laela, Danni, Jibril

Trystan sighed, watching the woman from the Inner Sanctum burst into tears and started tearing off all her jewelry. To say the least it was an interesting sight to see. Somewhere deep down he felt the urge to comfort her, but it was quickly washed away by the mercs words. Well, half the weight of the gold AND passage aboard his ship? She was a greedy little harpy, he'd give her that. "My crew isn't expendable, and for some reason I don't doubt that you'd be helpful in any........ on-planet skirmishes. But I do feel the need to say this. My ship is one of the most heavily armed and armored ships in the system, besides capitals. It has it's defensive programs, so, for your safety, as well as the Princess's here, I wouldn't recommend trying anything aboard." He raised an eyebrow when she spat into her hand and started to chuckle. Hopefully he wasn't expected to do the same. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but rather that the process to take his mask off was somewhat complex, and by the time it was done, they'd both have to spit in their hands again. So, instead, he simply grabbed her hand in a firm grasp. "Your twin and my crew both have the same value, so the same rules apply with me and my own. If you do anything to endanger my ship or my crew, I will personally jettison you out into space. As long as that's understood, we should get along relatively fine." The big bulky man nodded and made his way toward the wreck with the others. The tracker stayed by Trystan however, moving towards the Inner Sanctum girl, studying her.

He turned back to Trystan and whispered a few things into his ear which made him cock an eyebrow and glance at the girl in amazement. Helios? How interesting. He started to chuckle again, watching as his men came back from the wreckage, with nothing to show for their efforts except a few boxes of fine dining equipment, and a few gold lockets. The lead pirate turned to face the woman's twin and the girl he held hostage. "We don't have much room, but given the fact that there wasn't much to be found on that wreckage either, we do have an extra room. Might want to decide if that pirate your twin is holding has any value to you. Otherwise, we head back now. I'd like to be back in the Black Ocean before too long." He nodded, looking back at his assembled crew.

2zzus2h.jpg

Attire: Golden brown gown showing off some leg and ankle, corset, brown leather boots, jewelry.

The tiniest glimmer of hope began to glitter within Laela's heart when she realized she might be able to live on board this pirate man's ship. Her destination and future? That was obviously to still be determined, but at least her heart would be beating, her lungs working. That was what mattered right now. She supposed the jewelry she donned and maybe her lineage helped her there. Why did these people hate Illuminati so much? Did they not understand that they wished the best for their people, the planets, the system? Maybe they didn't see the bigger picture. Maybe that was why Charon was so primitive as it was. It was resistant to all they had to offer. Yes. Perhaps that was it. It just had to be. After all, Helios was not like this. None of the planets of the Inner Sanctum were from what she was told. Then again, she'd never even been on Themis and it was practically next door.

Why oh why had she chosen to visit Charon of all planets? The one farthest away from home?

Hal. It was all because of Hal and the memories she'd had of playing together with him as a child. They'd been like brother and sister, he and Laela. And she envied him as she learned of his successes in rising to power on Helios. Of course, by then she hadn't seen him in years. She had been forgotten. But when he'd been stationed on Charon as a representative of the Illuminati elite? Oh she couldn't resist when he sent word about how he'd missed her and did indeed recall the times they shared as children. It had made her happy to be remembered and she needed to pay him a visit. It had been a rash and impulsive decision and she wouldn't let it go until her parents finally gave in to her desires.

But now?

Laela watched and listened to the negotiations finalize between the pirate man and the angry mercenary woman, her fate no longer her own to decide. With damp eyes and a heavy heart, she was glad to learn she'd live. For now. But it seemed she belonged to this pirate man for the time being. She looked over at him wondering what his plans were and what the ransom would be. Just then the pale-skinned woman at gunpoint spoke and a shiver ran along her spine. Though she was surrounded by several--several who were more than likely going to be with her for a good long while--she felt so very... alone. It was worse than how she felt growing up in several ways. At least then she truly was by herself with no one but her parents to truly turn to.

Except for Hal. For a few years, she'd had him.

Laela looked at the pirate man and hung her head, her body turning and resigned to her fate. She knew she'd be boarding his ship soon along with the others.

Attire: Light forest green, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, dark red cargo shorts with black suspenders, black fishnet stockings, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, and two hunting knives.

dusted.jpg

Attire: Dark red duster jacket with grey tank-top, black cargo pants, silver suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Anyone/Danika/Trystan/Laela

"It's a deal then," Jibril said, grinning broadly. She had an inkling to what he was thinking but it didn't really matter. He wouldn't have agreed to her terms if he had honestly believed his crew would make it out unharmed. There were probably about six pirates and two of them but they had been in far worse odds. Maybe it was just her charm? Petting her dragon who made cute little noises, she noticed that crew hadn't come back with anything valuable. Obviously, they didn't know where to look. They had to pull out panels and things, remove things...etc, etc. What bad pirates. They didn't know how to tear up scrap.

"If that's an Illuminati ship -which it is-, you need to tear out panel covers to get to the goods. Send two of your men with me and I'll show them where the goods are. Metal tracking is one of my specialties. It shouldn't take too long so then you can get the little harlot settled into her room, plus, we need to put our speeders into storage. You'll need them around here if you plan to jump onto another barbaric planet. You try walking around on foot and you'll die within two days."
Without waiting for the crew members to be picked out to go back to the abandoned ship, she marched over to it, slipping inside the ship and taking a deep breath. The smell of death, fire, blood, and metal sang to her soul. She didn't have much respect for dead bodies - much less Illuminati bodies- so she started taking off jewelry and important pieces of clothing that weren't burned or too bloody. She managed to find a crate to put her little treasure trove into before she moved towards the consoles that controlled the ship. Letting out a whistle, she saw that it was pretty banged up and mostly burned, but she knew where the goods were. She always did. Pulling on a set of gloves from her short's pockets, she gripped a panel and pulled until it finally bent before ripping off completely. With a small snicker of delight, she started taking out wires, chips, anything of value from underneath the consoles.

---

"Well, if you don't want to go on board, you can just die out here. Busted ships don't do well for barely armed little women especially after my partner gets her hands on those parts," Zaphkiel said in response to the pirate woman under his command. She wanted to leave? Well, she could leave. He had to get the speeders anyways. He had quirked a brow when the pirate leader had said twin, but he let it slide. This man knew a bit too much about amps for him to be comfortable. He would definitely keep a watch on that one. It seemed that Jibril had already taken a liking to him. It had to be the metallic face mask. He sighed with a small head shake, holstering his weapons. He stretched before he wandered off towards his twin's speeder, motioning for one of the pirates to follow him and pointing him towards his speeder. Jibril wouldn't forgive him if someone else rode her speeder, so this way, no one would get punched in the face. It wasn't much of a walk and soon he had the speeder running and came back to the area, awaiting his twin's return. Looking at the pirate leader, Zaphkiel narrowed his eyes a bit.

"You know a bit too much about amps. Been around some for more than a few days I'm assuming?" He asked, quirking a brow at the man. The vibe he gave him said trust, but his instincts weren't as kind. He didn't trust this man and wouldn't until proven otherwise. Jibril knew his feelings and had to agree. They couldn't trust these people - not until they knew what exactly their purpose was on this journey and why they felt the overwhelming urge to be on board that ship. Glancing at the Illuminati, Zaphkiel noticed she had finally stopped crying. Good, he didn't want to hear it, especially when he could sense some of her thoughts. His hand was on his gun as he looked at her before he looked away and took his hand off the weapon. He wouldn't shoot her just to make himself feel better. He had already struck a deal through Jibril with the pirates to not harm her. Damn oaths.

Trystan nodded, sighing in resignation as Jibril told him how to salvage ships. The two pirates he sent were the big bulky man and another slightly smaller man in thick, all-covering clothes. Even his face was covered with the thick material, and gloves covered his hands. No skin was visible on this man. They followed her into the ship, taking advice and tearing off the panels of anything that seemed important. Sadly, the engine room was a complete disaster area. Fire still flickered inside, grasping at any burnable item it could reach. The man in the thick clothes went ahead, busting the door down and tearing off the panels on the main engine. The fire had burned most of the internal components, but there was one thing that would help. The antimatter reaction chamber was still relatively intact. In that sense, there were no leaks to be seen. He grabbed it with both hands, and with a muffled grunt, tore it out of it's socket, still in one piece. With that he made his way out of the room, brushing soot off of his shoulders.
---
Meanwhile, Trystan was organizing the rest of his four man group. Two of them were to escort the Inner Sanctum girl back to the ship, while Trystan himself and the tracker were to stay with the G.A.H. He looked at the male and the female pirate, tilting his head. When the male motioned for one of them to follow him onto the speeders, Trystan went without word, giving his tracker an unspoken order. During the short trip Trystan looked at the other, shaking his head. "You know, we made a deal and yet I don't know any of your names. Care to enlighten me on that little aspect?" The walk back didn't take long. They were back before the other G.A.H and his two guys were done inside the ship. The lead pirate started to chuckle though when the subject of how he knew what he knew about amps came up. "Yes, you're right. I've been around amps for more then a few days. But, that is a story for another time I'm afraid." He started to laugh again, sighing and stretching idly, reaching behind him to click his rifle onto semi-auto. He very rarely had it on anything less then that. These were dangerous planets.

066dd561-1.jpg

Attire: The stitched top underneath a large, furred coat. A pair of shorts with garters that attach to thigh high, brown, stiletto boots. She has a pair of goggles on her head, and is missing the golden eyelashes.
Tagging: Anyone; Trystan; Zaphkiel; Possibly Laela; Jibirl; Valkyrie

Gehenna.jpg

Name (Nickname): Gehenna 'Henna' Leoncah
Attire: A brown, suit like top that is low cut, revealing ample skin, and parts to open just below her breasts, revealing a toned abdomen. A pair of brown, leather pants and boots to match. Goggles on her head to keep her hair back and brow fingerless gloves with an emerald colored stone in the center. A few trinkets around her neck and hanging from her ears, as well as what could be a utility belt hanging from her waist, loosely and fashionably.
Weapon: Two modified pistols and a lightsaber of sorts.
Tagging: Anyone
Time:October 1, 3075; Early evening.​

Well, if that didn’t just beat the fuck out of all? Danika was in a bit of a rough spot. She supposed she could climb aboard this ragtag ship with the lot of them. The only problem was that the ebony haired woman didn’t trust not a single damn one of them. Well, aside from the Illuminati sobber. There wasn’t anything about her not to trust. What was the worst she could do? Throw some money at her? Actually, that didn’t sound so bad. She wondered if she’d be able to weasel her way into the cut of the ransom? The mercenaries she was going to have a hard time bargaining with, but she and the pirate, she was sure, were like minded people. After all, they were both pirates.

“He makes am damning point.” She mumbled under her breath, although it was sure to be heard by a few people. She took a few moments to regain her resolve before picking her voice back up again. “This being said, I have a ship that’s… mildly salvageable. The phase engine’s busted, although I’m sure it can be fixed. A newer JDHA-06 model. Built for speed, naturally. As far as anything else, pick it clean, as long as you can get me home. Maybe… throwing in a little extra motivation wouldn’t hurt. But I don’t suppose beggars can be very much of choosers can they?” She stated, after allowing Trystan to finish his statement about amps. She looked down at the coat on her shoulders and felt a twitch. It was valuable, one of the first things she’d ever pilfered. And she loved this damn coat. But, if she had to give it up as well, there was no denying she’d do it. She bloody had to get off of this God forsaken planet.

“So? Mind picking up an extra passenger? I promise I’ll be good.” she offered with a wink. Well, she could try, but being good had never really been one of her strong points.

Now, there some some kind of commotion going on just outside of the city. After seeing two ships go down, another land, and then an empty ship pilot itself to one of the worst shops it could possibly be in, Henna had become more than curious. She'd heard from Hal earlier that he had been expecting company. She had to wonder if one of these ships that were currently stationed outside this little shithole was one of them. Being a native of the Inner Sanctum, Henna hated this place. But she endured it... for him. Blindly and madly in love. It was likely going to get her in trouble, she was sure he knew it.

Pressing a hand to her hip and quirking a perfectly plucked brow, she began to wonder if it would be a good idea to meander out there herself and impart a bit of law onto these people. Granted, they were stationed on one of the most lawless planets to have ever existed, so this going well for her didn't seem like it was very promising. She could gather a few local mercs who just wanted some spare cash, maybe a few Illuminati grunts and see what was going on. But, she was waiting on his word. She'd told him about the commotion, and was unsure whether or not he wanted to get his hands into the mess.

She'd already checked out the ship in the shop. Busted phase engine, rusty, although fairly high tech. The only thing the people of Charon would be interested in was busted. Therefore, it seemed like it would be safe there, but she wondered where the body was that belonged to said ship... It certainly didn't just decide to auto-pilot itself here.

Leaving her hand perched on her hip, gazing out at the smoke billowing into the already dank and depressing air, Henna decided to continue waiting. He'd have word soon enough.

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Anyone
Time:October 1, 3075; Early evening

Hunter watched as everything went down through his sniper scope he was a good distance away from the crowd and well hidden but he could see them as if they were right in front of him. The man couldn't help but laugh to himself at what was going on he was decent at reading lips and although he couldn't tell what the masked man was saying he knew what was going on just by what the others were talking about. Hunter took a nice long drag off of his cigarette as he continued to watch the show, even though the man had his gun pointed he had no intentions of shooting or interrupting anything that was going on, that wasn't his style, besides he had his own business to take care of. He was scoping out the area to make sure Sky had a place to land his ship safely and get the goods delivered to the people he was delivering them too.

After a while he moved to look around some more and spotted a woman, she was clearly Illuminati, not too bad looking he had to admit but she was still the enemy so he simply took a good look at her then kept his scope moving. Hunter stopped when he noticed a few men in uniform walking around in the distance, one of them on a radio, Hunter watched as he spoke and read his lips he got something about an attack on the settlement that Sky was about to fly his ship through, they were just waiting for the pirates to deliver then they would strike, "Looks like we're gonna have a little fun on the job" ,he said to himself with a small laugh as he blew smoke out of his nose after taking another drag from his cigarette.

Hunter kept a good eye on the men in the distance as he activated his wrist communicator, thank goodness for high tech gadgets, no matter where Sky was Hunter knew he would get his message. "Hey Sky just as a heads up you got some people waiting for you here they looked to be Illuminati but I'm not sure they look rugged but still too clean cut to be civilians or pirates, from what I gathered they're planning an attack when a delivery comes and quite frankly you're the only mother fucker that delivers anything here so be armed and ready, oh and not sure if they'll still be here by the time you come but there's a crowd by a wrecked ship you can leave them be they're doing business amongst themselves no need to get involved" ,he stated into the wrist communicator as he continued to look through the scope at the men walking around. "Look at you assholes walking around like you own the place, fucking pathetic" ,he stated to himself. The man couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when Sky and Seth popped out of their ship armed and ready, fucking up any plans they had. Oh he knew that they would be outnumbered but one thing these fucks didn't know was that he could pick at least half of them off just by himself and they would never even be able to reach him.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots, goggles.
Weapon: Hunting knife.
Location: Charon (Heading home after gathering some food, waiting for arrival of supplies).
Tagging: Anyone; possibly Valerie, Hunter

Though Aeryn's curiosity had been piqued with the crash, her instincts told her to stay away. She'd been living on Charon long enough to know to trust them now and she planned to listen. Besides, she needed to get back to her people sooner than later. It was getting darker, colder and the food she'd gathered needed to be brought to them. And then there was the added fact that they were all expecting company. That was, of course, if the company that tended to come actually showed. They typically did unless detained by one thing or another, usually something outside of their control. So, she was a bit eager to get back on the chance that they'd arrive sooner than later. She wanted to help out since the expected supplies were supposedly medical in nature, high risk items that they'd been in need of sorely.

Just then, Aeryn's ears perked up and she went stock still. She'd heard a noise, like the sound of metal clanking. Blinking, she swallowed hard and her hand reached for her knife. She wasn't the most skilled fighter, but hell she'd die trying if it came down to it. She was tempted to reach for her goggles since they helped her see better in the darkness, but not knowing what was out there, she didn't want to risk the delay of removing her hand from her knife.

Taking a shaky breath, Aeryn finally mustered up her courage and spoke, "Who's out there?"

2zzus2h.jpg

Attire: Golden brown gown showing off some leg and ankle, corset, brown leather boots.
Location: Charon (Just outside her crashed vessel, boarding The Kodiak).

Laela suddenly found herself flanked by two rather large men and began making her way toward the pirate man's ship. Never had she felt so small, so insignificant and alone. She then glanced over her shoulder as she began walking away from the chaotic scene, her eyes starting to feel sore from crying. A tiny sob caught in her throat as she moved causing her to pause. But one of the men pushed her along, clearly not wanting her to stop until she was on board and secure. She looked up at the large man, her hair starting to fall out of place since she'd so carelessly pulled at the haircombs that had been adorning it. A few dark tendrils fell in front of her eyes, so she pushed at them with her tiny hands, tucking them behind an ear as the cold wind blew making her shiver.

Finally, Laela was on board the Kodiak. It was much warmer inside, though she didn't feel much better. Yes, she was glad to be alive for the time being, but... she felt twisted inside, as if her muscles and organs were tied into knots. Perhaps it was knowing that she was a mere bargaining tool, that her life wasn't worth much to anyone unless it provided a pay day. What had she done to deserve such a fate? Did her feelings mean so little? And where was Hal? Why hadn't he found her yet... would he find her? Or would he just think her dead?

No. He wouldn't. He couldn't.

Laela couldn't allow herself to think such things of her cousin. After all, he'd always been there for her as a child. She recalled how he'd hold her hand whenever she was frightened, how he'd hum to her when she was sad. No. He would look for her. It would just be a matter of time. And even if she was off Charon and elsewhere with this group... he'd still find her. Or so she hoped.

Sitting down in what she figured might be her room, Laela wrapped her arms about herself. She wondered when they'd be leaving, who else would be boarding. She even wondered where they'd be heading next and what they'd do with her until she was no longer needed. And then... what. She swallowed at that thought, that horrible thought of when she was no longer valuable to anyone. Would she die then? Her face suddenly went white and the room began to spin making her dizzy. God, she hoped not. She wanted to live. To live and breathe and experience life... Would she be able to now? She had no idea. Her fate rested in the hands of others, hands that were most definitely not her own.

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

After a little bit Hunter turned yet again, his scope finding a woman that seemed to be sneaking up on a house. He had turned away from the men he had first been watching simply because they started fucking around and it looked as if they didn't even care that they had a job to do, Hunter knew from that alone that these guys weren't anything special if they were part of the Illuminati. Being the complete ball buster that he was Hunter smirked before getting to his feet and sneaking up behind the woman who had been trying to hide.

"Well well well what do we have here? You're not trying to cause any trouble are you?" ,Hunter asked her with a cocky smirk on his face. He noticed she had a few weapons on her one being a light saber so he was certain she wasn't a civilian, "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt ya I just wanted to let you know it's not very nice to sneak up on people". Hunter couldn't even keep a straight face while he said that, his job revolved around sneaking up on people and he specialized in being stealthy. "Eh I'm just fucking with you" , he stated as he turned his head laughing. Hunter then took a drag off his cigarette then as soon as he flicked it he grabbed the woman by the arm and pulled her into sight, his grip was firm but not enough to hurt her. He then looked to the woman that was holding supplies, "You know this woman?" ,he asked her before letting the woman's arm go. Hunter knew he probably pissed the woman off by revealing her location but that was just how he was and he found it quite amusing when people got pissed off with him the simple fact that he could control their emotions made him feel a sense of power in a way.

dusted.jpg

“Now this is some good metal…”
Jibril said, holding a few pieces of scrap and smelling them. This was high-quality stuff and she could make some decent pieces out of them. There were larger pieces inside the box she was holding and some necessary cords, plugs, chips, and other little components. She let the pirates grab the bigger pieces as well as the paneling that was also made of strong and rare metal. A scent caught her senses and so she turned her head, closing her eyes and letting herself sniff it out. Moving about the ship, she came to a pipe and panel combination box. Ripping the cover off, she grinned broadly as she found at least three hundred bullet rounds - and not just any bullets- silver nitrate filled bullets as well as exploding rounds. Now, why would they have those here? And thankfully they didn’t explode. They were cushioned and contained in a very stable case so she pulled the cases out of the box as well as a foldable katana. Putting it to her nose, she realized it was made out of adamantium. This was really rare. Just why would they have these hidden on the ship? The box panel had been unlabeled and looked like a utility box so it obviously was hidden for some reason. Pressing the button on the handle, the sword extended to full length which was about three feet from the top of the handle, making it about three and half feet in length. Very nice indeed. Twirling the sword about in her hands to test it’s weight, it was comfortable in her grip much like her own katana. She was going to need this. Pressing the button to fold it back up, she pressed the lock and then put it into her back pocket. The bullets also disappeared into her shorts.

“Lets pack it in. This ship is officially stripped,” she called out, heading out of the ship to see that Zaphkiel was talking with the lead pirate. She had caught their conversation through Zaphkiel’s mind and had to agree with her twin. This man knew a lot - far more than anyone should know- and had an inkling. She didn’t dwell on it too much for the other woman - the pirate- had said that her ship could be stripped and used for parts. Nice, nice, nice. All that lovely metal. They would need that engine and knew that one of the pirate leader’s crew member would be able to help her fix it. She’d be able to find the problem if he could fix it. She wanted that engine and everything on that ship.

“Move onto the next ship. Rip out that engine, I want it and you’ll need it,” she called to the burley men as they climbed out of the ship with a few boxes and…an antimatter reaction chamber. Very spiffy. That would do very well for their journey. Grinning at the pirate leader, she couldn’t help but give him a wink before she gleefully went off to the other ship and began to rip into all that beautiful metal. It was like getting presents from Zaphkiel- she could hardly contain herself.

“Well, you’ve made her happy,” Zaphkiel said blandly, looking at the pirate leader and the pirate woman. He could feel her joy flooding his mind and it helped to set him at ease. He watched as the men took the Illuminati to the ship and prayed that their rooms were not that close to hers. He and Jibril would be taking a room while the others did whatever they wanted. Perhaps he needed to make that clear. He didn’t quite know until he recalled the man had asked what their names were and that he would speak about his knowledge later. Good idea. They probably should introduce themselves. Sighing a little and letting his dragon out onto his shoulder, who chirped and stretched out his wings, he soon spoke.

“Her name is Jibril…Gee-brill and I’m Zaphkiel…Zaff-key-el. She tends to go by Jack when she feels like it and I go by Zack when I feel like it. Either name you choose is what we will answer to. And whom might you be, pirate?” He asked, smiling lightly as the little dragon wrapped his tail around his neck and snuggled in close for warmth. This planet was very cold compared to most regions of Dragonia, so he could imagine that the little beast wasn’t used to it. At least the ship would be much, much warmer. Taking the speeders to the ship, he continued to speak with the pirate leader for a moment longer.

“Jibril and I will share a room and make room for any other passengers that you might need and space for storage since I have the feeling my partner is going haywire inside that ship with all the scrap metal she can salvage. That ship would be picked clean if she had the ability to take it all with her. Hell, she’d try to build another ship if she could and had the time and patience. She’ll find you parts you can use, replace, etc, etc. She’ll be sure to find any problems that might be going on with your components as well. It’s…her thing,” he said with a small shrug. “She’ll make your ship far more efficient over time.” Shaking his head as he heard Jibril cackle like a wild woman, he waited for her to come back with four large boxes of stuff. To some people, it would probably look like junk, but he knew better. It was all very very valuable stuff.

“Well, pirate, where shall we be staying? And oh, you’ll need plenty of storage for all the goodies I found. Also, you have a mechanic on board, yes? Or a metal worker of some sort? Regardless, we’ll need to ramp up your ship once we get off-world and move on. Trouble is brewing and I don’t like it.” Jibril looked up, boxes at her feet as she saw a ship drop out of orbit and fly around. It looked like a pirate ship and she had to admit, she didn’t gain any appreciation for them even now. She shivered and look at Zaphkiel who also shivered. They had a very bad feeling about what was going to happen. People were going to die and well, as much as they didn’t care, they didn’t want to be around the smell of blood and death just yet. They couldn’t be themselves here.

“We need to leave…right now,” they both said in unison.

2cs6sys.jpg

Name (Nickname): Valerie Vendenburg ( Valkyrie )
Attire: Purple tight leather outfit
Weapon: Lightsaber / blaster
Tagging: Laelestra Quentin / any
Time: October 1, 3075; Early evening

As she noticed the girls hand go towards her blade she knew she was already noticed but valkyrie had no idea just how noticed she had been until she heard a voice talking to her "Damn it" she muttered to herself. This was turning out to be a shitty ending to a shitty day. "Get your greasy little paws off me ya oversized shitwad" She yelled at the man who had her arm before even taking a good look at him "That's it i have had it you wanna shot then do it ya wanna kill me come on you fucker get it over with i am having a really shitty day and if you want to kill me do it otherwise let me the fuck go before i increase the size of the whole in your tiny dick with my lightsaber" she thought to herself for a moment she may be getting a little carried away but she was soo done with the way the day had gone "no she doesn't know me and i don't know her and i don't know you nor do i care to is that enough info. now if your done trying to feel me up to make yourself feel like a big tough man then please step back and let me go." she snipped again. She had thought about reaching for the blaster but decided it wasn't worth it He had her and in the time it would take her to grab either her blaster or saber it would be far to late she was fast but not that fast. "Sorry" she said lightly under her breath "Im just not in the mood."

16bap0g.gif

Hunter was beaming and laughing to himself as the woman yelled at him, god was this fun, when she was finished he looked at her then at the other woman and spoke, "First off don't flatter yourself sweetheart I wasn't feeling you up, you're not my type if I wanted to feel you up I'd grab your ass not your arm, secondly you may wanna find a nice safe place to hide because shit's about to hit the fan this place is swarming with what I think to be Illuminati douchebags and they're planning an attack on this settlement and my crew as soon as they arrive now unless you plan to put that light saber to good use and fight I suggest you just stay out of the way" ,he stated. The smile never left the man's face even when she made a comment about his dick size, quite frankly he didn't care what she said he just cared about the reaction he got and it felt great to know that he could get such a rise out of someone. Then when she apologized he let out a small laugh, "Eh don't worry it was quite amusing watching you freak the fuck out over something so small, oh and by the way your insults could use an upgrade I mean they didn't even sting a little" ,Hunter continued with the same cocky smirk on his face that he had before.

Trystan chuckled when the mercenary came back and winked at him, making him chuckle. She looked happier then a girl surrounded by presents. He'd have to remember that. He wanted to be on their good side, at least until they were off his ship and unable to harm him or his crew. He did have to admit though, having them onboard would be an incredibly good thing if they ever had to fight on-planet. He sighed, returning his attention back to the male. "Zack and Jack aye? Alright, sounds fair enough. My name's Trystan. Trystan Nemico, but since you aren't a part of my official crew, you can call me Tryst." His eyes flicked up to the dragon perched on his shoulder and chuckled lightly as it curled it's tail around his neck and snuggled against him. Interesting. He'd get one, but he never really liked to be on planet. The Black Ocean was his home, and that was where he felt the safest.

He actually took a little bit of offense when he said that Jack would make his ship far more effecient. What was he implying? That his ship wasn't good enough? He rubbed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose and forcing himself to calm down. He couldn't have possibly meant to insult him. He was a land dweller. He couldn't possibly understand how much a ship meant to one who lived in that big black expanse called space. He sighed, shaking his head, cocking an eyebrow as his tracker came to whisper something into his ear again. They had company. He waved it off, unstrapping his rifle and holding it loosely. With one hand, he touched the side of his mask, brow furrowed in thought. "We have company. A ship just circled around something and flew off. I want the pulse turret online and warmed up." A few seconds went by, a barely audible murmuring coming from the mask. "Yes, I know. It may get bumpy. But we've done this before under worse circumstances, and you know it. I want the weapons primed and ready by the time we get there, along with a route set to Erabos. Understood?" A few more muffled, quiet words from the mask and the lead pirate's hand fell back to his rifle. By the time Jibril came back with his other two crewmembers, he was constantly shifting the weight from foot to foot, looking around every now and then.

Things were too open out here. There was a ship flying about, and from what he had seen, it appeared to be at least a little armed, and out here, outside of the ship, they didn't have 2 inches of Titano-Ferric armor plating and shields to protect them from bullets. For the first time since any of them had met, Trystan looked a little nervous. "Well, now that we're all back, we can start heading back to the ship. The Kodiak will be ready to launch before we get there, so I'll show you to your rooms and we'll be off." He looked right at the female pirate, studying her for a bit before sighing in slight resignation. "Well, since Jack and Zack seem to be sharing a room, you can come along. Same rules apply for you too though. Put me and my crew in danger, and I swear to all that you find holy, I will jettison you out with the next trash dump." With that he turned on his heels, nodding at the tracker and the man with the thick clothes, all three of them clicking their rifles onto fully automatic. On the way back, they kept glancing around, scanning the desolate landscape for movement. The tracker said nothing through the entire trip, only moving forward with his rifle at his shoulder. It was obvious something had them spooked.

066dd561-1.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Trystan; Zaphkiel; Possibly Laela; Jibirl; Valkyrie

Danika could feel her eyes narrowing, if only slightly at Trystan. Zack had been so pleasant, even accommodating. But his little sigh was a bit more insulting than a gun to the head. As if he were at odds with whether or not he wanted her on board. Regardless, she wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and she decided that It’s be best not to voice anything right now. She’d make her displeasure known soon enough, in whatever way she thought necessary. But for now, it was pivotal that she played nicely. She now turned her attention to Zack, who had previously, and most chivalrously she thought, asked her name.

“Danika… But you can call me Danni, hm?” She offered him a playful wink before turning back to the ship. Now, she couldn’t deny that he was an attractive fellow, but a pirate and a merc? It would never work. And as her gaze fell upon his twin, to whom he said referred to herself at ‘Jack’, she felt the previous conviction could lightly be… twisted a bit until she could find a way to make it work. Well, as long as she could have the both of them. She’d really only need an hour, she was sure. She chuckled at the inappropriate nature of her thoughts before letting her arms fall and looking towards the ship.

“Well, the twins say it’s time to go, and being as they know this place a Hell of a lot better than we do, I think it’s about time we skee-daddled, hm?” She said, deciding to now make her way towards the ship and board it. It was rather resilient, or at least looked it. She was quite impressed. Or would have been, if she cared.

zw0mxe.jpg

Location: Charon (On the outskirts of her settlement, waiting for arrival of supplies).
Tagging: Anyone; Valerie, Hunter

Aeryn's hand clutched her hunting knife, her knuckles going white from the tight grip she had on its handle. She looked from the man to the woman whose arm he held and back to the man once more. Shaking her head, she smiled nervously. The man looked familiar and as he spoke, she wondered if he was one of the delivery men her people were waiting for. But... where was his ship? Where were the others? She distinctly recalled the captain looking different, if her memory served her correctly. But then she'd only recently been allowed to truly help out with things given her age. Maybe she just didn't remember... No matter. The guy was definitely rough around the edges, but he seemed friendly enough and he seemed to recognize her to a degree, which oddly made her feel a bit better. Plus, the more she looked at him, the more familiar he looked.

"No," Aeryn finally said, her voice a bit softer than she'd have liked. But she couldn't help it, she was a soft spoken woman. "I don't know her." She gestured toward Valerie. "But given things, I'd say she seems all right." And she meant it. Aeryn got a decent vibe from the woman and her gut told her as much--something she was slowly learning to listen to since arriving on this harsh waste of a planet. Looking to the woman she asked, "What brings you to Charon. It's clear you aren't from here." She then turned toward the man, her eyes showing worry. "And what do you mean... a fight?" Her voice wavered a bit. If her home was surrounded by anything, her people wouldn't be ready for it. They were a peaceful people just trying to survive. They stayed away from trouble and never went looking for it. In fact the only illegal things they did had to do with what they were waiting for just now and that was getting needed medical supplies that they couldn't get otherwise. Biting down on her lip, she suddenly felt her tummy lurch and her heart speed up. Was her home truly going to be threatened?

16bap0g.gif

"I mean a fight, this place is surrounded and I have a feeling they're looking to try and snuff out the help your little settlement has been getting unfortunately for the bastards planning the attack I've already radioed Sky and let him know what he's coming into so he and Seth will be coming in hot and I'll be shooting from where I was just hiding if you guys wanna stay safe then get into a good hiding spot we'll find you when we've got the place cleared" ,Hunter stated. He then looked to Valkyrie, "Actually you look like you got some fight in you so you're gonna help us out we'll pay you of course, if you live". Hunter knew damn well that he and the other members in his crew were about to get themselves into a hell of a fight and he was ready for it, the man had no fear and on top of it he was skilled and armed to the teeth as is and as soon as the ship landed Sky and Seth would be bringing in some heavy artillery. The three didn't mess around when it came to fighting and they had the weapons to cause some serious damage if needed.

2cs6sys.jpg

Name (Nickname): Valerie Vendenburg ( Valkyrie )
Attire: Purple tight leather outfit
Weapon: Lightsaber / blaster
Tagging: Laelestra Quentin / any
Time: October 1, 3075; Early evening

"well i wasn't actually intending on coming to this planet lets just say i had hitched a ride and more or less got dumped out here." Valkyrie responded to the question about why she had come here. "as far as fighting i'm not much in the mood but if i must then i have to ask WHO are we fighting and WHY should i help you fight them? What's to say i wouldn't be better off on the other side of this little fight or staying out of it all together?" By this point she was fairly annoyed not neccessarily because of these people but because of the day she had been having in general. she started mumbling a bit to herself "first i try and help a girl in a crashed ship only to have (tbc)

to take off to avoid trouble that showed up then i hardly get out of that mess and end up in this one oh and all that after getting dumped on this planet what else possibly could go wrong today scratch that i don't even want to find out" she continued talking softly to herself as she paced back and forth thinking everything over. "Well what's your answer huh why should i be helping you?"

zw0mxe.jpg

Location: Charon (On the outskirts of her settlement, waiting for arrival of supplies).

Aeryn blinked several times as she watched the woman spout off all her troubles. Meanwhile the man who seemed familiar looked like he was preparing himself for a fight that made her blood turn to ice. As far as she was concerned, she needed to warn what people she could and get them to safety. Of course, most would want to fight back and help out for whatever good that would do. But she knew her people. They would want to help those who'd been helping them. Still, she needed to do something and if these characters were possibly Illuminati... that would not be good.

"Not meaning to interrupt and I'm so sorry for your troubles," Aeryn began, her tone apologetic, her face soft. "But I need to warn my people to get to safety. We're a peaceful people just trying to 'live'."

Just then one of the men from Aeryn's group approached. He was still young, much like herself, and it was clear he was wondering what was going on. She decided to take the opportunity to let him know about the potential threat and how the delivery they were all expecting might be hindered as a result of it all. The man nodded in understanding and let her know that he'd spread word to everyone, making sure that people would seek out safety if possible. This set her at ease to a degree. But she knew she'd stay a bit longer to help out. After all, she was one of the ones who had volunteered to make sure that the medical supplies made it to everyone. She just hoped they still did and that no one actually got hurt in the process.

"Well, my people will hopefully find safety," Aeryn then said looking both to the woman and man. "The name is Aeryn Reese," she added, smiling a little. "Hopefully we'll be ready for them." Aeryn wasn't the best fighter, but she'd try her best. She loved her people. They'd done so much for her since she'd come to Charon. So she'd do her damnedest to protect them... even if it meant dying. Though she hoped it didn't come to that.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter looked to Valkyrie and raised an eyebrow, "Fine don't help I'm not gonna give an explanation so I guess you're just gonna sit back that's fine by me" ,he stated in response. He didn't want to have to explain anything more then he had too it wasn't like Sky, Seth, and himself couldn't handle things for the most part. His attention then went to Aeryn and the man she was talking too, he nodded when she said that her people will hopefully find safety, when she told him her name he nodded again, "I'm Hunter" ,he stated simply. "Listen I'm gonna get back to where I was before you find a hiding spot I've got work to do" ,he told her.

Before anyone could reply he was already making his way back to the spot where he originally was, he didn't really have time to sit and chat he only had enough time to warn someone and let them attempt to get the word out. He laid down on his stomach and set his sniper rifle onto the rest and began to look around again. He spotted more men coming in, "Jeez they're like fucking cockroaches" ,he muttered to himself before reaching into his coat and pulling a cigarette out from the pack inside his pocket.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn nodded and bit down on her bottom lip. To say she was worried was an understatement. Terrified was probably the better word for how she was feeling and she had all she could do to hid her fear and the tremors that were making her hands shake. She hid them by gripping her knife tightly with one hand, her other busying itself by twisting her fingers furiously through her long, auburn locks. She wondered where the threat was hiding and who or what they were. She knew Hunter had seen them and was grateful for his warning not to mention help he was obviously going to provide. It made her certain that he must work with the Captain and that was why he seemed familiar to her at all. But it was hard to tell. She had a good memory, better than most, but being young and quiet it wasn't often anyone even remotely recalled her. No matter. She would hopefully find out soon enough assuming the Captain made it and the delivery was a success. That and who or whatever was lurking was put in its place. Just then the wind blew and she shivered. Crouching low in a hiding place not too far off from where she hoped the Captain might try to land and drop off the supplies, she waited. Waited and trembled, counting down the minutes until her people got what they needed, her hopes that they could fend off the nasties looking for a fight.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Seth, Anyone

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Sky, Anyone

16bap0g.gif

As Sky landed the ship he got onto the intercom, "Jakkon you stay here we don't need our mechanic getting hurt out there" ,he stated. Jakkon was a very important part of the crew and the last thing they needed was for him to get shot up. Sky landed the ship then looked to Seth, "You ready?" ,he asked as he prepared his weapon. Seth gave him a nod and a look that told him he was ready. Sky took a deep breath before pressing the button to open the door, when the door was opened all the way he and Seth came out firing, of course they were careful to pay attention to who they were firing at, making sure they weren't hitting any civilians.

Hunter waited patiently as the ship landed then as soon as he seen Sky and Seth exit he began to aim and shoot, picking off the enemies one by one. A cigarette hung from his mouth and he had a smirk on his face as he watched each and every shot he made hit it's target, "How do you like them apples you fucks?" ,he said to himself as he squeezed the trigger again blasting one of the soldiers in the head.

Seth had run in like a house of fire it seemed as if when the ship landed all of the Illuminati officials or whatever they were had rushed towards it, the three men were outnumbered that was clear but that didn't stop them from putting up a hell of a fight. One of the soldiers came running full speed at Seth, sword in hand and ready to use it. Seth was quick and as soon as the man came close enough Seth ducked under the blade, with a flash of light the man fell his torso separated from his lower half, the last thing he got a glimpse of before he died was Seth standing over him with his light saber glowing out in the darkness and a twisted smirk on his face.

dusted.jpg

Location: Charon [Within range of Laela's Ship/Trystan‘s Ship]

The twins stared at each other unblinkingly as the conversations went on around them. The pirate leader was Trystan or “Tryst,” and the pirate woman was Danika or Danni. Nicknames were meant to be endearments and so they would probably call them by their full names. It was just how they were. Jibril had noticed that Danika seemed very intent on using herself as a means to get information and well, to get into her twin’s pants and it made her smirk at the paler woman for a brief moment. She wondered if little Danika would be able to handle the way the twins played. She might be fun for a night or so, but that was as far as it would go. Physical pleasure was meant to be given and taken whenever the need arose and no more. Attachments were futile unless they meant survival. The tracker, however, had given them both pause as they blatantly stared at him, eyes following him as he moved. Something about him…just something. Shrugging in unison, they packed up the boxes and took the speeders with them to put into storage aboard Trystan’s ship. The air had a very ominous feel to it.

The dragons perched on the twins’ shoulders chatted at each other during the trip, their tails moving about nervously until they made it to the safety of the ship. It still didn’t sit well with Jibril or Zaphkiel that everyone was powering up their weapons. It was just something that had always bothered them unless they were on the battlefield. It didn’t seem to take too long before they were within range of the ship and entering through the open hatch. Once inside, they looked at Trystan with their unblinking gaze before relaxing into the façade they usually wore for outsiders. Jibril smirked at the pirate leader before giving a playful nudge.

“Well, show us to our rooms, oh fair leader. That way, I can leave a sign on the door for you like a school girl,” Zaphkiel shook his head with a small chuckle, looking at Danika. He was going to have his hands full this trip. Very, very full.

Back
Top Bottom