Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Naked
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

As Reisa drew him out of her mouth he let out a sigh and looked into her eyes right before she slowly shifted her body to do as he had asked of her. When she was in position Hunter placed his hands on her thighs then leaned in and flicked his tongue over her entrance then slid it inside before moving it to her clit where he licked and sucked on it gently. She tasted good just like he expected her too and the sounds coming from his mouth made it clear he liked what he was doing to her just as much as he liked what she was doing to him.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn

When Aeryn told him what she wanted he smiled then kissed her, it was nice to know that she wanted him to feel what she was and when she bucked her hips to meet his he let out a groan. "I am happy Aeryn, as long as I'm with you" ,he breathed into her ear before leaning down to kiss her neck. Sky then began to thrust into her harder as he got closer to his release, he wanted her to cum again and when she did he would join her.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: Naked.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Reisa let out a gasp when she felt something warm and wet brush against her entrance. No doubt it was Hunter's tongue, caressing and teasing and... oh, he was flicking at her clit, working it up until it was swollen and hard and begging for more. She tilted her hips more, whimpering as she shifted so he could taste her more. Never had she felt anything like it and she found herself craving more of the wonderful sensation. As she moved her hips, she drew Hunter's cock deeper into her mouth, her tongue swirling furiously as she felt her body get worked up by whatever it was that he was doing to her body with his mouth. And god, she so didn't want him to stop.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: White cami tank.
Weapon: Hunting knife and blaster (both set aside).
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar.

Hearing the Captain's words brought more tears to Aeryn's eyes--tears of joy and happiness. Smiling, her hips moved faster, desperately trying to keep time with his as his thrusts picked up in past. Faster, harder. Never had she felt such ecstasy, such pleasure. "Captain..." she panted, her eyes locked to his as tears spilled from them and rolled down her cheeks. "Captain..." At that, her body tensed and she felt her walls clamp down about his still thrusting cock. Tightening and milking him as she fell into the throes of orgasm, cumming hard and shouting out as their bodies continued to move together.

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

Hunter let out a muffled groan when he felt Reisa take his cock even deeper into her mouth, it felt so damn good and only made him move his tongue around even faster. His hands made their way to her ass and he gripped it firmly and continued to eat her out he wanted her to feel just as good as he felt, damn this woman made him want her in every way possible and by the way things were going that could very well happen.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky's breathing was heavy and he could feel his muscles start to tense up as he looked down into Aeryn's eyes he could see her tears and he leaned down and kissed her deeply. When she came his whole body tensed and he buried himself deep inside her and came hard, groaning loudly as she shouted out. After he finished he collapsed onto her and began to kiss her neck then made his way to her lips and kissed her again, after he pulled away he looked into her eyes and smiled his eyes filled with love and complete content.

6c1z.jpg

Hips rocking, Reisa could feel her juices dripping down her thighs. Her mind began to spin and she wondered if Hunter minded the mess she was surely making as his tongue worked its magic against her throbbing sex. Blushing, she continued to suck on him, her lips moving over him as if it very well might be the last time she got the chance to do so. Gasping, whimpering, she lavished kisses along his shaft and then drew him in deeply, gagging slightly when she felt his tip hit the back of her throat. After several moments, she let out a groan, her clit swollen to the point of aching, screaming for release as her hips rocked faster. "Hunter..." she rasped, her voice muffled since his cock was still in her mouth.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn felt the Captain join her in the rapturous bliss of orgasm, their bodies shivering and jolting with every wave. She could feel every spurt and spasm against her inner walls and oh how she relished it, wanted it to last for as long as it could. As their moans and shouts quieted, their bodies calming from the overwhelming sensations of pleasure that had wracked them both, she looked up into his eyes, breathing hard and smiling. She had so much love for the man, so much care and admiration. And as they remained joined with gazes locked, she still couldn't believe the moment was real... that it had finally come to pass.

16bap0g.gif

The way Reisa rocked her hips and the way her juices spilled into his mouth and down her thighs made Hunter groan out letting her know that he was liking everything, every single little thing. He let out some more groans and loud muffled yells as she sucked him harder and when she said his name while sucking on him he sucked on her clit then licked it a bit more before moving his mouth away, "After you cum I wanna fuck you again" ,he growled out before returning his tongue to her clit, his nails digging into her ass as he buried his face between her legs.

1zcg402.jpg

After a few moments Sky pulled himself out of Aeryn and rolled onto his back, pulling Aeryn close to him then covering them both with the blanket. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, "I'll never leave you Aeryn, I'll always be here for you I promise" ,he told her right before he kissed her on the forehead. Sky loved holding the woman and he never wanted to let her go, he wanted her to be his for good and he wanted to be hers.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa whimpered loudly when Hunter boldly stated what would be happening next. She knew it would be in a matter of moments as well given how close she was. Already her hips were rocking faster and faster against his mouth, her own mouth kissing and sucking on his cock with urgent desperation. "Hunter... Hunter..." she said through muffled tones, her mouth stuffed as her tongue continued to swirl and lick. Groaning, panting, she knew she'd soon be losing herself and her senses to release. Closer and closer... hips moving faster... faster... "Hunter..." Just then, she lost it. Her body and mind falling over the edge into the euphoria only Hunter could provide.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn whimpered softly against the Captain as he held her closer, his warmth engulfing like a second blanket. "I know you will, Captain," she whispered, her face buried against him. "I've always known." Her arms moved to hold onto him, clutching him tightly as they embraced. Never had she felt so complete. In that moment, everything in the world just seemed so right, so perfect. And she knew without a doubt she'd never leave his side. Not unless he told her to.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter groaned as Reisa began to move her hips faster against his tongue and the way she sucked on his cock, she did so fucking perfectly and it felt amazing. As soon as Reisa came again Hunter didn't hesitate to lick up every bit of her release, muffled sounds of satisfaction coming from his mouth as he did so. After he finished licking up Reisa's cum he smacked her ass, "Alright babe on all fours" ,he demanded.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky relaxed as he held Aeryn and let his breathing calm down a bit he was completely happy at the moment and he didn't want it to end he had finally met a woman who he could really care for and be with without worrying if they were going to turn him in or try and kill him. "This is nice, just laying here with you" ,Sky told her. He looked at her and smiled letting her know just how happy he truly was, "In a little while we should head to my room it's a lot bigger and I'd like you to sleep with me tonight and every night for as long as you'll have me".

6c1z.jpg

Reisa yelped and groaned when Hunter smacked her ass, her body jutting forward a bit from the strike. Glancing over her shoulder, her eyes connected with his and she could see quite plainly just how serious he was. So, without further hesitation, she began to move forward, crawling off him yet staying on all fours before him. She made sure to keep her sex presented for him to view, dripping and glistening with her juices from her latest orgasm, whimpers and gasps rolling over her lips as she waited in anticipation for what he was about to do next.

zw0mxe.jpg

A smile lit up Aeryn's face and she nuzzled close to the Captain, enjoying his warmth and the closeness between them both. She let out a tiny sigh and other little noises of contentment as she snuggled next him. "Mmm... it is nice," she said softly. "I like being next to you, Captain." She wrapped her arms about him, her hand gently caressing his chest. "And that sounds good about going to your room. You really wouldn't mind sharing it with me, Captain?" Her cheeks reddened a bit, though her smiled broadened a bit at the idea of staying with him.

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone, Zack, Jack
Time: October 1 3075; Night

Nezzy grinned when he felt a tugging at his hair, nipping a few more spots before pulling back enough to look Jibril in the eye. A small smile was tugging at his lips, but he managed to fight it back. "I'd like to go further if that's alright with you mistress." He ducked his head again, placing another kiss close to her panties, squeezing her thighs before brushing his lips against the fabric. So far so good it seemed. He was starting to like the way things were turning out, and slowly, ever so slowly, certain things started to come back to him. His hands traveled up her thighs to rest on her hips, fingers sliding under the hem of her underwear, pressing back a little bit, testing her balance before pulling back and slowly pulling down, looking into her eyes once more for confirmation. It was almost time to see what he'd be able to do.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles. [Currently Naked]
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Nesmith
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles. [Currently shirtless]
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Nesmith

"If you're gonna take them off, then take them off. Patience isn't one of my virtues," Jibril said, giving Nesmith a bit of a tug on his hair again. She liked the teasing, she really did, but now it was just too slow for her. She wanted things to pick up the pace - to be rough and tumble- and be a real mess when it was all over. It had been awhile for him, she understood, but she wasn't a damsel or a very patient person and so released his hair only to pull her top off, revealing all of her pale skin and shapely figure. Round breasts that weren't too small were topped with coral pink nipples, hardened by lust and the slight chill in removing her clothes. Her skin and hair were no longer damp due to warm temperature of the air. Her toes dug into Nesmith's leg as her hand soon went back into his hair.

"Be a good boy and get a move on. For all I know, the captain might just leave us here,"
she grinned just a little bit. She heard Zaphkiel chuckle at her words and she flashed him the same grin, watching him stare her down. He always loved when she got sarcastic and bossy. It was just one of her quirks and he didn't mind the view either. It screamed of dominance and the desire to just take and fuck. He had to admit he hated waiting, but if they had to rush it, well, he could always try to mess with her when they got on the ship.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter watched as Reisa moved and as soon as she was off of him he stood on his knees behind her, he then reached out and ran a single finger down her spine in a way that would tickle her and possibly give her chills. After he did that he placed his hands on her hips and gripped them firmly and massaged them just a little as the tip of his cock brushed up against her entrance. Hunter smirked then leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Beg for me baby" ,he said as he teased her a bit by rubbing himself against her.

1zcg402.jpg

"I like being next to you too Aeryn" ,Sky told her as he held her. When she asked if he really wouldn't mind sharing his room with her he let out a small laugh, "Of course I don't mind, I want you next to me as much as possible" ,he told her. Sky then leaned down and kissed her softly, "So I say in a little while we head to my room and go to bed in there" ,he stated with a smile.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa felt a chill run along her spine as Hunter touched her, a tiny breath leaving her as she dared to glance over her shoulder. She could see the smirk on his face, feel his tip resting against her--teasing, beckoning, calling. She bit down on her lip, her eyes locked onto his for several moments before she finally blinked. Letting out a whimper, she suddenly closed her eyes. He wanted her to beg. It was bittersweet agony and her body was aching for it. She could feel her sex seething, waiting for the stretch she knew it wanted with utmost desperation. And her clit, it was aching, twitching in anticipation of the release she knew it would receive.

"Please..." she whispered, tilting her hips a bit. "Please, Hunter..." She bit down on her lip, her eyes still staring into his as she glanced over her shoulder.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn smiled, her cheeks a bit pink as she snuggled into the Captain. "All right then," she said softly with a nod. "I'd like that very much." The idea of moving into his room with him was truly like a dream. For so long she'd cared for him and hoped for this moment. And now that it had come to pass, it was even more wonderful knowing he felt similarly and wanted to share everything with her. It made her feel special and it made her life feel complete. "I have to admit that I'm curious to see it, Captain," she said shyly, her smile still playing on her lips. She giggled then. "And I'm glad you want me next to you so often. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be."

He grinned widely at her, watching as she all but tore her top off, basically telling him to get on with it. Enough of his experiences had come back to allow him to be more confident, which allowed him to carry out his plan. The tracker slipped the underwear off, tossing them near the shirt before roughly grabbing the foot that was on the ground, using the other hand to push hard on her stomach, forcing her back onto the ground. The second her back hit the ground, his hands gripped at her waist, his eyes meeting hers for the briefest of moments before he dove in between her legs. Nezzy didn't waste much time, placing a few teasing kisses before doing what instinct, and memory, told him to do.

His hands slid down her sides, grasping her thighs glancing up to gauge her reaction. It had been a while, but this was good. The heat on Erabos had nothing compared to this. It was more then just heat. It sent shivers racing down his spine. Then a single thought popped into his head. Would he have been doing this if he'd had a twin? Bah, those were questions for later. There was always time for questions, but right now, he just wanted to experience this. God knew when it would happen again.

Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles. [Currently Naked]
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.

She saw it coming as soon as he grabbed her foot so when she fell onto her back, she had moved her arms so the impact wouldn't harm her. His hands went around her waist, seeming to draw him forward, his eyes fever bright in the dark. It made her shiver with delight as she spread her legs far apart as soon as he started to kiss and tease her. It had been a few days since she felt a pair of lips along with a tongue on her cunt, making her back arch at the stimulation. His hands moved along her legs, touching on sensitive patches of skin that made her gasp and quiver. She had been wondering when he would get more aggressive.

"That's right, devour me like a good boy," She said with a throaty purr, hands moving back into his hair to grip it, her hips raising to press against his face. She wasn't one to just lie back and take the pleasure like some docile woman. She was always an active participant and she liked the electric, heated feeling of their skin making contact. It gave her goosebumps and made her anticipate what he might have up his proverbial sleeves.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter looked back into her eyes and smiled before sliding his cock into her slowly, inch by inch, until he was fully inside her. His hands still gripped her hips firmly, almost possessively, he started off slowly but even he couldn't take it. Hunter needed to fuck her, it wasn't long before he picked up the pace and was eventually thrusting into her as hard as he could, pulling her body into each thrust he delivered.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky smiled at Aeryn's words it was nice to know she wanted to be next to him, be close to him, it made him feel good. "Well whenever you're ready we can head there it's all the way down the hall, it's a pretty decent room if I say so myself" ,Sky told her. He then snuggled into her a little more and held her even closer to him, "I'm glad you want to be so close to me" ,he admitted right before kissing her quickly.

6c1z.jpg

Hunter filled Reisa with an agonizing slowness that made her whimper in bittersweet delight. And a shiver ran along her spine while a flutter settled in her tummy as she focused on the warmth of his hands gripping her hips, pulling her closer as he began to thrust against her tiny body. Just then, she let out a groan, the sounds of flesh smacking flesh resonating throughout the room. It was loud and his thrusts were getting harder and harder, making her bounce roughly against him. His grip was tightening and she began to gasp, her breaths quickening along with the pace. The intensity growing, her senses heightening. She could feel him striking a sensitive spot deep within causing her to let out throaty moans as her body succumbed to everything he was doing to her.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn smiled and gave the Captain another nuzzle before propping herself up just a bit. She then gave him a nod. "All right," she said. "We can go now. I just have to get dressed." She gave him a sheepish grin, her cheeks going a bit red as she shifted to sit up a bit. Her clothes had been neatly piled next to her weapons and as she sat up, she noticed her panties had somehow ended up on the floor. Giggling softly, she ran her fingers through her hair and retrieved them so she could put them back on and then went to get her clothes so that she could get dressed. After getting dressed, she waited for the Captain to lead the way to his room. She wondered if anyone had boarded the ship and if they had if they would notice her moving to his room. She hoped his crew approved since she thought fondly of them all as well. Regardless, she was happy to finally belong to the Captain, the one man she'd saved herself for and loved with all her heart.

16bap0g.gif

Hearing Reisa moan made Hunter smile as he thrust hard into her, she felt so damn good, he let out his own little sounds of pleasure as he took her from behind. He then smacked her ass hard and gripped it before smacking it again, his thrusts still rough and his other hand still gripped on her hip tightly. The sounds echoing of the walls of his room only heightened his pleasure. Hunter then returned the hand that had smacked Reisa's ass back to her hip and continued to take her roughly.

1zcg402.jpg

When Aeryn got up Sky buttoned up his pants then put his boots on followed by his vest, he waited until Aeryn was finished getting dressed then opened the door. He led the way down the hall to the last door in the hallway and opened it. The room was far bigger then the one they had just been in and it had a lot more in it. His bed was large and the sheets were soft, the blanket was thick and warm, there were two tables one on each side of the bed and his own fridge in one of the corners next to his wardrobe, the room was fit for a captain and it wasn't hard to tell he maintained it well.

Nezzy smirked a little the second he felt her reactions. This heat was addicting. With a small growl he pressed closer to her, his tongue sliding around expertly as his hands danced around her thighs, moving up to knead her stomach. For a few minutes, he did nothing but tongue-lash her, loving the way she seemed to jump in, not simply laying back. That was good. Suddenly, his weight shifted, and he rolled, grabbing her waist and rolling her with him so that she was on top now. The tracker's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

With that done, he figured now was a good time to pull out a little trick of his. The temperature around them rose slightly. The warmth of his tongue grew, steadily passing the heat of the air. A small chuckle rumbled at the back of his throat, vibrating his tongue within her. He sent out a small pulse, sending her a few more images, and a couple of positions he'd wanted to try out before burying himself in between Jibril's legs.

6c1z.jpg

Tiny grunts left Reisa's lips when Hunter suddenly smacked her ass, causing her body to shift forward slightly. She had to tense her arms a bit for balance, her hands gripping onto the sheets to keep herself up. Despite the roughness, she could feel her body still craving more, both wanting it and needing it. Again, she looked over her shoulder, her eyes finding his--the intensity great as the tension grew. She was getting close again and the lewd sounds of sex and lust filled the room as he continued his rough love-making. It was hard to believe she'd only just given herself to this man. Already her body was learning and adapting to what it wanted and what he wanted and somehow they were one in the same. Groaning, gasping, she felt her world begin to spin, her body on fire as it began to climb toward the peak of ecstasy once again. "Hunter..." she moaned out, nearly ready to fall over the edge.

zw0mxe.jpg

Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots.

Aeryn smoothed out her top and pants and then reached for her knife, blaster and goggles. She then walked over to the Captain and gave him a smile before following him out of her room so that they could walk to his up the corridor. When he opened the door to his room and they entered her eyes widened slightly. His room was much larger, nicer and very well kept--definitely a room fit for a Captain. She swallowed hard and set down her things, her eyes taking in everything. She'd never stayed anywhere this nice... not since her days on Themis when she'd lived within the rules of the Inner Sanctum.

"I..." Aeryn stammered, her cheeks going red. She looked over at the Captain, walking over to him and smiling. "Your room is wonderful. I can tell it's very comfortable. Thank you so much."

16bap0g.gif

"Oh fuck" ,Hunter groaned out after she moaned his name yet again. "Reisa you feel so fucking good" ,he continued. His whole body was glistening from his sweat and for once in his life he was actually wearing himself out. It was funny that this woman he had just met and taken the virginity of was holding up better then most of the experienced women he had been with. Hunter kept his grip tight and his thrusts hard wanting to throw her over the edge again, wanting her to feel as good as possible. "Cum for me again Reisa" ,he stated right before smacking her on the ass again.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky watched as Aeryn put her stuff down and he smiled at her comment about his room, "Well thank you it is quite comfortable and I think you'll enjoy it in here" ,he stated as he began to remove his clothes. He stripped down to his boxers before making his way over to his bed and pulling down the covers before laying down, "If your thirsty or anything feel free to grab a drink from the fridge over there" ,he told her as he pulled the covers onto himself.

6c1z.jpg

Panting hard, Reisa couldn't help but let go and fall over that edge into the sweet release Hunter demanded of her. Her body was more than ready, more than willing as her sex gushed and dripped, her cunt tightening about his cock as she came hard about him. Tears ran down her cheeks just then, her moans loud as she screamed out his name, her knuckles going white as she grabbed onto the sheets. Suddenly she tasted blood on her tongue. Had she bitten her lip? She had. But that hardly mattered. The sweet sting only heightened everything all the more. Yes, she found that she liked it.

zw0mxe.jpg

Attire: Green top, brown pants, brown leather boots.

Aeryn's cheeks felt warm as she watched the Captain undress and walk over to the bed. She then bit down on her lip, a shy smile tugging at the corners of her lips. He was so handsome and she cared for him so very much. It was unbelievable that he wanted her there. She honestly felt like the luckiest woman in the universe. Tucking a few stray auburn locks behind an ear, she looked down at her feet and nodded. "Thank you, Captain." A soft giggle rolled over her lips and she quietly padded over toward the fridge and retrieved a water for herself. "Would you like anything, Captain?" she then asked. As she waited for his answer, she set down her water and removed her top revealing the cami tank she wore underneath it once more.

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa came yet again Hunter moaned as her walls clamped down on his cock and as she screamed out his name he continued to thrust hard until he knew she had finished. Hunter then pulled out and rolled Reisa onto her back before entering her again, he leaned down and kissed her lips, he could taste the blood and he didn't mind it. "You're bleeding sweetheart, did I make you bite your lip that hard?" ,he teased right before he took one of her legs and wrapped it around him. He then began thrusting again, digging his nails into her back as he held her close to him.

1zcg402.jpg

"You're welcome Aeryn and I'll take a water as well if you don't mind" ,he stated in response with a smile. Sky was happy to have the woman with him and knew that he didn't want anyone else for the rest of his life, he was going to take care of her and treat her right. "After you grab that water come lay down with me do us both some good to get a little rest" ,he stated as he looked over at her, the smile still on his face.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa blushed as Hunter kissed her, tasting the blood she knew coated her lips. She was glad he didn't mind it, that it seemed to spur him on in some ways given that he continued to take her just as passionately as he was moments ago. Giving him a smile, she nodded and whimpered softly, her body riding out the orgasm he'd just given her as he thrust against her, hard, without mercy and oh so wonderfully.

zw0mxe.jpg

Attire: White cami tank, panties.

Smiling warmly, Aeryn got the Captain a water and set it down next to the one she'd gotten for herself. Still blushing, she then slipped off her boots and pants, setting them aside with her top and weapons. Only wearing her cami tank and panties, she then picked up the waters and walked over to the bed and placed the waters on the tables beside the bed and crawled into it. The bed was soft and warm and it was nice to be beside the Captain. She was glad he wanted her there, wanted her next to him. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. "Rest will be good, Captain," she said softly, smiling shyly. "I know I'll rest well being here with you."

She couldn't help but gasp when after all his teasing with his tongue when he flipped them over so she was straddling his face, hands still clenched in his hair as he sent more erotic images. She growled a little, feeling the heat from his tongue fill her channel as he teased her, vibrating his tongue in a way that made her shiver above him. Her hips moved in subtle ways, wanting to reach pleasure and use him to achieve it. But she also knew that this was just teasing her and wouldn't get her where she wanted to be so she gripped his hair a little tighter to get his attention.

"I don't just like tongue, dear boy, so why don't you try a little lip action on my clit, hmm? Fingers are also useful," smirking a little, her voice a little rough from lust and want, her breath turning into soft puffs of air as she became more worked up. However, one of her hands soon slipped free of his hair as she twisted her torso just enough so that her hand could reach back and stroke his erection in slow but hard strokes, her thumb rubbing over the swollen, sensitive head. She wondered how he would handle being teased while he played with her.

Nezzy simply growled in response to her, wrapping one arm around one of her thighs, pulling her closer before adding his first two fingers into the fray. The tracker withdrew his tongue, although not completely, using this free time to play with her clit. When she twisted though, and grabbed his member, he stopped moving just for the briefest second. He managed to focus, and using this new stimulation, went back at it with more fervor.

"Hope you have something nice planned out for me," he growled out, his own voice rough. Every time she stroked him, he shuddered, but he couldn't let it distract him. He smiled to himself, his third finger joining the other two, helping them tease at her lower lips while he tongue toyed around with her clit. The tracker's eyes flashed up, glancing at her bare breasts. There would be time for that eventually, but for now he'd have to make do with what he was given. He did rather like being between a lady's legs though, and Jibril was only adding onto that.

Back
Top Bottom