Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

Hunter let out a laugh at Reisa's comment then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug, "I promise I don't have too many rules just a few" ,he told her jokingly. He then led the way back into his room and as soon as he got inside he removed his clothes again and stood there with a smirk on his face, "You know I could get used to being naked" ,he stated before looking down at his manhood. "It's comfortable and it's not like I feel the need to hide anything". Again Hunter smirked as he stood there in all his glory.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn

"I care for you a great deal too Aeryn" ,he told her in response. He looked back into her eyes and when she bit her lip then licked it he felt himself wanting her more and more, every little thing she did made him want her. Sky kicked his shoes off then leaned down and kissed her deeply and after a few moments he broke the kiss, "You are so beautiful Aeryn and I am so lucky to be here with you right now, there's so many things I want to do with you, so many" ,he admitted while he continued to look into her eyes.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Reisa pressed herself close to Hunter as he hugged her, held her. He was warm and she liked the way he smelled. Even with the heat, she didn't mind the extra bit of warmth he provided. As they headed back to his room, she wondered what other rules he had. He'd said a few... but what were they? She'd have to ask.

Once back inside, Reisa sat down on the bed and began to slowly remove her clothes, watching Hunter do the same. She smiled at him and giggled when he made his comments. She had to admit, he was quite a sight to see and she could very well stare all day and all night if he'd let her. Just then, she let out a contented sigh and bit down on her lip.

"You're very distracting, you know," she said before finally resuming in removing the rest of her clothes. Once finished, she walked over to him and looked up into his eyes.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: White cami tank, panties.
Weapon: Hunting knife and blaster (both set aside).
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar.

Aeryn looked up into the Captain's eyes and smiled, her heart racing as her tummy fluttered. "Thank you, Captain," she said softly, her cheeks turning a shade pinker. Her hand caressed his cheek. "So are you... I've always thought so..." she admitted. "And what do you want to do, Captain?" she then asked, her tone hopeful and curious. She suddenly sucked in a sharp breath as she waited to hear what he had to say.

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

Hunter watched as Reisa removed her clothes, the smile never leaving his face, "Well you're quite distracting as well" ,he told her in response to her comment. When she walked over to him and looked into his eyes he smiled then reached his hand out to caress the side of her face, "I can look at you all day and touch you all over if you'd let me" ,he told her before kissing her. After he broke the kiss he ran his hands down the front of her body and bit his lower lip as he did so, the woman was gorgeous and he was damn happy to be with her.

1zcg402.jpg

Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband

When Aeryn asked him what he wanted to do Sky leaned down and kissed her again before responding, "I want to touch you, taste every inch of your body,...." ,he began. He then kissed her neck a bit and made his way up to her ear where he bit down gently, "I want to feel myself deep inside you for hours, I want you to touch me as well, let your hands and tongue explore my body just like I want mine to explore yours" ,he whispered. "I want to bring you to ecstasy over and over again if you'll allow me to". The man was a little nerous while telling her these things and hoped she didn't think he was being to forward with things.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: Naked.

A blush swept across Reisa's face and she smiled. Hunter definitely had a way of making her feel special, beautiful. She honestly felt like something to be treasured and it wasn't something she was used to. After all, the Illuminati had just jettisoned her onto Lamia to die and no doubt would be doing sweeps of the planet in the morning to make sure her body was found. Dead. But this man saw potential in her, even if it was just for life long company. Though, honestly, that was the best sort of potential in her eyes.

Just then, Reisa let out a tiny giggle. "So, about these rules of yours," she began. "You said you had a few. I'm curious as to what they are. And if you'll be making any more." She giggled a bit more as she pressed herself against him.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn gasped a bit, her body reacting to every word the Captain uttered. He wanted her and from the sound of it just as much as she wanted him. She'd dreamed of the day she gave herself to him, a day she thought could never be. And now somehow it was. Fate definitely had an interesting way of weaving its web though Aeryn wasn't one to complain. This was something she always hoped for. Looking up into the Captain's eyes, she smiled and shifted slightly underneath him. "I'll always allow you, Captain," she then said, her body arching against him. "I've always been yours. It was just a matter of when you wanted me."

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa asked about the rules Hunter let out a laugh, "I won't be making anymore rules but as for the other rules they're simple, of course you already know the first one, the second one is I have to make love to you at least once every day, and we'll do something new each time" ,he told her. Hunter didn't really have any other rules for the woman so he simply gave her a smile and kissed her, "Any rules you wanna make for the room or in general?" ,he asked with a small laugh.

1zcg402.jpg

"I want you now Aeryn, now and for the rest of our lives" ,he stated in response to her. Sky removed his vest and threw it to the floor before he got up so that he could get underneath the blanket with her. His eyes stayed fixed to hers as he moved and when he laid down next to her under the blanket he realized she was only wearing her panties underneath the covers. Sky leaned in and kissed her again while one of his hands moved down to her breasts, he fondled her gently through her top and he could feel himself get hard underneath his pants as he touched her.

6c1z.jpg

"I think I can follow those rules," Reisa said giggling a little. "And I'm sure you'll have no problem making sure I follow them. Yes?" She was teasing Hunter a little, taunting him, playfully letting him know that she wanted to make sure those rules were indeed followed. "And really? I can add to the rules?" Her smiled brightened just a little bit. "Hrmm... how about every night before we go to sleep, we say one reason why we're glad we met each other." She blushed a bit and tucked a bit of blonde behind an ear. "Might sound silly, but I think it would be nice to hear," she admitted.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn closed her eyes, her breaths coming heavier as the Captain began to touch at her body. The weight of him was welcome and wonderful and she was more than glad that he moved to be under the blankets with her. Her legs shifted slightly and suddenly she could feel him pressing against her, getting hard with arousal. Instantly she let out a tiny gasp followed by a whimper. Her own body was already responding to his, aching for more of his touch. "Then take me, Captain. I've always been yours to take," she said breathily in between kisses.

16bap0g.gif

"Oh I'll make sure you follow them and I think your rule is definitely doable" ,he told her in response before giving her a kiss. Hunter then slapped her ass playfully and laughed, "I'll never get tired of doing that" ,he said with a smirk. The man could definitely be playful and fun but only a few got to see that side of him and Reisa was definitely going to see it more so then anyone else.

1zcg402.jpg

When Aeryn told him to take her he let out a low groan at the words his cock now throbbing within the confines of his jeans, he reached down and undid his pants and pulled his cock out of them a sigh of relief coming from his lips after he did so. He looked down into Aeryn's eyes then leaned down and kissed her again while he rubbed his fully erect cock against her through her panties, his hand still fondling her breast. After a few more moments he slid his fingers underneath the fabric of her panties and slid them inside her while he continued to kiss her, he pushed them in deep then began to move them around.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa let out a yelp, followed by a giggle, when Hunter smacked her ass. The man definitely was different from the sorts she'd interacted with back on Themis. And he was an even farther far cry from those of the Illuminati she'd had the unfortunate luck of having to face while going through her reconditioning process. But honestly, she wouldn't have him any other way. Not in a million years. "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

zw0mxe.jpg

Whimpers and mewls left Aeryn's lips as the Captain touched and teased at her body. His hands, strong and warm, knowing exactly what to do to make her body writhe in response yet still crave and ache for more. Her legs opened wider for him while her hips tilting upward. And when his fingers suddenly found a sensitive spot deep within her folds, she was unable to hold back the groans, her hands moving to clutch onto him tightly as her body tensed from the pleasures she felt heightening from within. "Captain..." she panted, her voice soft and husky. Yes, she was getting wetter the more he touched her, her flesh heating up as her arousal grew stronger. He knew exactly what to do. She knew he would. She'd always known.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter let out a laugh at Reisa's question, "I don't know why it doesn't surprise you, maybe it's because you already know me pretty well" ,he stated in response with a smile. He could already feel himself wanting her again but didn't act on it yet instead he gave her a smirk and made his way over to the bed and laid down not bothering to put the covers on at the moment. He looked up at the woman, "So what do you want to do now? I'm too awake to sleep but if you're tired I won't keep you up" ,he told her as he placed his hands behind his head again and relaxed.

1zcg402.jpg

When her legs opened wider and her hips tilted up into his hand it only made Sky finger her harder and move his fingers faster wanting to make her feel good. Hearing her call him captain and whimper as she clutched onto him, her cunt wet with her juices and so ready for him to slide inside, even though he wanted to bury his cock deep inside her he held off wanting to take things slowly. "Damn you're so wet Aeryn you really want this don't you?" ,he asked as he placed his free hand on his erect cock and began to stroke it for her.

6c1z.jpg

Watching Hunter walk over to the bed, Reisa stretched and then decided to follow him. After he laid down, she crawled her way up slowly, giving him a smile as she did so. Hand followed by knee until she was all the way up onto the bed and along side him while on all fours. Her eyes locked with his for a moment before she shifted so that she was straddling him. Slowly, she lowered herself down and kissed his chest before resting her head against him. "Mmm... I'm not too tired just yet," she said softly, nuzzling him and planting more tiny kisses along his chest.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn's hips bucked a bit against the Captain's hand, her skin flushed as her whimpers grew louder. "Yes, Captain," she said. "Yes. I've wanted this for a long time." Her cheeks burned brighter at the admission, but she was beyond holding such things back now. Now that he was exposing her for all that she was, touching and teasing her flesh, her sex, making her feel and experience things she knew only he was capable of conjuring within her. A tiny cry left her as he continued to probe her, her sex throbbing, seething as her juices dripped down her thighs. These feelings were unlike anything she'd ever felt or known and it had made the waiting worth it. So very worth it. Arching, writhing, panting, she felt the craving within her growing, swelling. "Please, Captain... please..." she begged, her eyes filling with tears. "Make love to me..."

16bap0g.gif

Hunter bit down on his lips as he watched Reisa make her way over to him and when she straddled him he let out a playful laugh and watched as she kissed his chest, a sigh of content escaping his lips. "Mm why don't kiss a little lower babe?" ,he asked teasingly. Of course he was playing around but if the woman ended up listening he definitely wasn't going to stop her, he wanted to let her experience every little thing he could give her and let her do what she felt comfortable doing.

1zcg402.jpg

As soon as Aeryn told him to make love to her he removed his fingers from inside her then brought them to his mouth and put them inside, sucking her juices off of his fingers right before reaching down to remove her panties. After he removed them he looked into her eyes as he positioned himself on top of her he then slid his cock into her slowly until he was fully inside her. Sky let out another sigh as he felt how tight her cunt was, "Fuck Aeryn....you're so tight....feels so good" ,he told her right before he began to move his hips. Sky looked into her eyes as he thrust in and out of her, god she felt amazing and already he was thinking about all the different things they could do that night, he wanted her in every way he could get her and if she let him he was going to do everything he wanted and he was going to make sure she enjoyed every second of it.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa tilted her head and bit down on her lip. Instantly she could feel her cheeks get hot and she knew that they'd turned red. Was Hunter being serious or was he teasing? As she pondered the thought briefly, she was fairly sure that it was both and that only served to make her curious. Giving him a shy smile, she kissed at his chest a bit and began to slowly work her way down, wondering just what his reaction would be.

zw0mxe.jpg

Attire: White cami tank.

Aeryn let out a tiny yelp as the Captain slid himself deeply inside her, stretching her, before finally thrusting his hips against hers. She clutched onto him tightly as she adjusted, her eyes clamped shut for a few brief moments as they watered. And though there was pain, it didn't take long for it to ebb away. She had been wanting this for so long and already she was so highly aroused, her mind so prepared for this moment. "All for you, Captain..." she panted. After a few more moments, she finally began to move her hips along with his, bucking them in rhythmic time causing her to groan and gasp each time they met with a crash of flesh on flesh. She looked into his eyes then, so deeply as their bodies moved together, striving toward the same goal, to reach ecstasy. More than ever she knew she'd been right to wait. And more than ever she found herself wanting to explore everything with this man.

16bap0g.gif

As Reisa kissed down his body Hunter let out little sighs of approval as he ran his fingers through her hair, he was already hard again from the anticipation and how sexy the woman looked while she kissed his chest. There was definitely something about her that no one could ever compare to. Hunter never felt this good with any woman, yeah some made him feel alright but Reisa was simply amazing and he would never let her go, ever.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky looked deep into her eyes after she told him this was all for him, "I'm gonna make you feel amazing I promise, over and over again" ,he told her as he continued to thrust into her. When she began to move her hips with his he groaned loving the way it felt, "Mm, yeah Aeryn move your hips it feels good" ,he breathed out. He began to thrust a little harder, trying to get her to cum for him Sky wanted her to feel release more then once and he had promised her he would and he was going to keep that promise.

6c1z.jpg

The sighs coming from Hunter definitely were encouraging, so Reisa continued to trail kisses downward. As she reached his abdomen, she felt his erect cock gently brush against her cheek. In order to continued her kisses, she brought up her hand to touch it and suddenly curled her fingers about his shaft and just held on. Her lips trailed their way down until they reached the base of his cock and once there, she looked up at him with big, blinking blue eyes.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn trusted every word the Captain uttered. There was not a single doubt in her mind. And when he told her to move her hips more, it only encouraged her to try more, to strive for more experiences. The moment she did, she let out a gasp, her body getting that much closer to sweet release. Her clit was so swollen as her sex throbbed, all just for him. And the more he moved, the closer she got. "Captain... Captain..." she panted, her voice desperate as she held onto him tightly. Her legs wrapped about him as she began to buck faster, her body needing more as thrust deeply inside her. "I... I..." Just then, she felt something amazing and she let out a loud cry as her body shivered and tensed, her juices flowing from her as she rode him and he continued to thrust. Release. Sweet release. Something only this man could give her.

16bap0g.gif

When her fingers wrapped around his shaft he bit his lower lip and let out a small groan, he wanted this badly. His eyes met hers when she looked up at him, he was still biting on his lower lip as he looked into her eyes. "Go ahead Reisa, put it in your mouth, use your tongue, please" ,he told her his tone almost begging. "I promise I'll return the favor". Hunter ran his fingers through the woman's hair as he waited for her to respond.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky was in complete heaven with this woman and as soon as he felt her release he looked into her eyes and smiled as he continued to thrust and slam his hips against hers. After a few more moments he rolled onto his back so that she was on top, "Ride me, hard slide up and down on my cock Aeryn" , he told her. His tone was almost demanding but not in a mean way at all he was simply instructing her on what to do.

6c1z.jpg

Blinking several times, Reisa just nodded when Hunter told her what she should do. She swallowed first before licking her lips, her eyes moving to look at his cock as it twitched slightly in her hand. Taking a deep breath, she moved and placed her lips against the tip. Her eyes looked up at his once more and slowly, she exhaled as she prepared herself for what she was about to do. Her breath washed over him, like a warm breeze and slowly she opened her mouth, her tongue darting out to bathe his tip in velvety caresses as she began to insert him inside it.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn hadn't expected the position change, but she welcomed it. Anything with this man was something she'd welcome and relish. For so long she'd admired and cared for him, dreamed of being closer and eventually sharing herself with him. And now that time had finally come to pass and to think he not only wanted her now in this moment, but for the long term. No words could even begin to describe how that made her feel. As she looked down into the Captain's eyes, she smiled at him, her cheeks flushed from exertion, her nipples standing at attention through the material of her cami. Yes, she'd ride him. She'd do exactly as he wanted.

Leaning forward slightly, Aeryn gripped the Captain's shoulders for balance and began to slide along his shaft--up and down, up and down--biting down on her lip as she did so. Her eyes locked to his as she moved, her hips grinding against his as she came down causing her to gasp and mewl each time their hips came into contact. She was sensitive, aching, but the more she moved, the more her body wanted and needed. Oh how this man understood her and it only made her care for him all the more.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter watched as Reisa placed her lips on the tip of his cock, the contact alone made him gasp and bite his lower lip, then she began to use her tongue right before she slowly took his cock into her mouth. He continued to run his fingers through her hair as she went to work with her mouth, she felt so good and he would indeed be returning the favor soon. "Mm yeah babe just like that" ,he stated quietly as he watched her.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky leaned his head back as Aeryn rode his cock, he looked up into her eyes and then down to her breasts, he could see her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt and he licked his lips right before lifting her shirt up to expose her perfect breasts. "Oh fuck everything about you is perfect" ,he stated huskily right before he leaned up and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on it lightly then moved to the other one making sure he gave attention to both, little sounds of satisfaction leaving his mouth as he did so.

6c1z.jpg

The smile that lit up Reisa's face was all but apparent when Hunter praised her for what she'd just done. Encouraged, she continued, drawing him in deeper, her tongue caressing and swirling about his shaft, until she suddenly gagged on him causing her to pull back just a bit. She giggled a little at what she'd done, but she didn't let it stop her. Instead, she continued what she was doing, drawing him in and out of her mouth while her hand gripped his base, her other hand resting on his thigh.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn never had anyone think of her as perfect before, then again she wasn't one to think of herself as anything much in general. Typically, she stayed by herself and only interacted with others when she had to and that was to help out when needed. She knew her people back on Charon had appreciated her help once she'd truly become seen as a true member of the settlement. But that had taken time not to mention when she'd first been found, she was considered a child in most peoples' eyes, not a young woman. So it had taken time to earn respect. But even after that, being shy and quiet, she'd never been one to stand out in a crowd. That was the job of others. Not someone like her. So to hear the Captain say such things... it meant so much. And as she looked in his eyes, seeing just how sincere he was, it meant even more.

Moans left Aeryn's lips as the Captain began to tease her nipples on her exposed breasts after he'd pushed up her cami. Never had she known just how sensitive they truly were--a true weakness indeed. Panting harder, she began to tremble above him, her body suddenly moving faster the more he sucked and nibbled. "Captain..." she whimpered. "Captain..." Her voice was urgent, so desperate. She truly was his instrument and he the master.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter expected Reisa to gag at least once while doing this so he simply gave her a smile when she giggled a bit, she was making him feel damn good and he was loving every second of it. "Oh you feel damn good Reisa, I can't wait to return the favor for you" ,he told her with a seductive tone in his voice. His hand gripped her hair slightly as she took him into her mouth and then pulled him out, up and down, up and down, god she was amazing.

1zcg402.jpg

Her whimpers turned Sky on even more and he let out his own little groans as they continued to make love, "Aeryn you feel so good" ,he groaned out as he let himself drop back onto the bed again. Sky then grabbed Aeryn's ass and thrust up into her hard as she continued to ride him, burying himself deep inside her and making her bounce a little more from the force of his thrusts. Sky looked right into Aeryn's eyes, "Cum for me again babe" ,he told her, wanting to feel her release all over him again.

6c1z.jpg

When Hunter gripped her hair, Reisa felt a wave of excitement rush over her. She began to move a bit faster, drawing him into her mouth with more vigor, her tongue swirling and licking him with fiery fury as she sucked him off. In between sucks, she let her lips kiss at his tip a bit, kisses that lingered and allowed her to taste. As she did so, her hand resting on his thigh began working its way up his abdomen and the one gripping the base of his cock suddenly began to move so that she was fondling his balls gently with her delicate fingers.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn gasped loudly, her body bouncing a bit as the Captain bucked his hips hard against her. Biting down on her lip, her teeth gritting slightly, she clutched onto his arms. Her nails dug into him slightly and she could feel herself getting closer and closer to that same amazing feeling she had not too long ago. Groaning, panting hard, she looked down into his eyes. "I... I..." And suddenly, she let out a scream, her head thrown back as she came hard about his cock, her inner walls clamping and clenching as they pulsed the erratic rhythm of release. She could feel her juices flowing from her, dripping everywhere as she rode him and cried out in ecstasy. "Captain... Captain...!"

16bap0g.gif

"Fuck yeah just like that" ,Hunter growled out as Reisa began to move a bit faster. His grip on her hair tightening a bit and he began to gently pull at her hair, "You keep going like that and I'm gonna end up fucking you again, so hard that you won't be able to walk in the morning" ,he stated teasingly. He continued to watch her as she sucked on his cock and bit down on his lower lip while he enjoyed the feeling.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky let out a growl when Aeryn dug her nails into him and he looked into her eyes and smiled letting her know he liked it, he continued to move his hips with hers until he heard her scream. When her walls clamped down on his cock and he release dripped down his shaft and balls he groaned out and dug his nails into her ass. The way she screamed out captain sent chills down his spine, "Aeryn, fuck yeah Aeryn....damn you feel so good" ,he told her right before rolling her onto her back again.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa whimpered when Hunter's grip on her hair tightened, but still she kept her mouth working on his cock--licking, sucking, tasting. Up and down and up and down, she wouldn't relent, her eyes fixed on his as she continued to suck him. Her fingers fondled him gently while her hand on his thigh began to squeeze and knead, her muscles tensing as she felt herself becoming aroused at the whole scene. She could feel the intensity rising, his pleasure increasing and it only heightened everything. Just then, she drew him in deeper, gagging again, but ignoring it and sucking him harder and faster still.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn rode out her release, her body shaking and shivering from the intensity. It was like the sweetest dream and she hoped she'd never wake up from it. When the Captain rolled her over onto her back, she looked up into his eyes, her breaths coming hard as she trembled beneath him. She wondered what he was thinking, what he was feeling. Could it even be remotely close to everything she was experiencing right then? She hoped so. More than anything, she hoped he was feeling pleasures and she hoped they exceeded her own. "Captain..." she whispered, her voice breathy and full of longing. She kissed his ear and nibbled on the lobe a little then as he laid on top of her.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Nesmith
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

When his lips pressed against her skin, she could feel the heat coming off of them. It wasn’t uncomfortable, in fact, it felt pretty good. Her eyes were half-lidded as she watched him, feeling more than seeing his teasing little kisses and nips. She felt his lips hover near her panties before moving to her stomach, making her smirk just a little bit before letting out a little sigh. It was such a contrast to the beast she felt crawling around inside of her. It was like he was trying to cage her into a corner so that she would give into him. It wasn’t going to work. Her fingers tightened in his hair almost like a warning before letting go and stroking the soft strands. It was a contrast to Zaphkiel’s hair but it wasn’t unpleasant. She liked the contrast and there was a certain familiarity which was probably because this was a tryst between herself and another G.A.H. Regular humans had never met up to her standards and Zaphkiel had wanted to experiment with others besides herself and that had been fine. This was going to be different though and she welcomed the change. In her mind she compared it to that human treat called ice cream she had discovered after they had escaped. Though it didn’t seem nice to compare them, she considered Zaphkiel her favorite topping and Nesmith was going to be an alteration to her favorite ice cream- like having chocolate chips instead of peanut butter cups. Still delicious, but different enough.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter looked back into Reisa's eyes as she continued to move faster and take him in deeper she was making him feel amazing and he couldn't help the sounds that began to come out of his mouth. He moaned and sighed with content while still biting his lower lip, "Damn you're amazing, mmm, how about you turn yourself around and put your cunt on my tongue so I can make you feel good too"? Hunter gave her a seductive little smile then licked his lips letting her know he was serious.

1zcg402.jpg

As Aeryn kissed and nibbled on his ear Sky let out a tiny moan and began to slowly thrust into her, he had never felt so deeply for anyone, so....in love. Just having her so close to him was all he needed, the way she felt when she touched and kissed him was simply amazing and he never wanted to let go of the feelings he had for her and he hoped she felt the same for him. Sky continued to make love to the woman wanting her to continue to feel good, he kissed her neck and bit on the flesh lightly then kissed her lips before looking into her eyes, "Tell me what you want Aeryn" ,he told her as he moved in and out of her slowly.

6c1z.jpg

A tiny gasping squeak escaped Reisa as she drew Hunter out of her mouth, her tongue swirling about his tip before she let her lips gently brush against it, giving it a tender kiss. Her cheeks reddened and she smiled rather shyly, a bit nervous to take the next steps that Hunter had requested of her. However, she nodded anyway, showing him her trust and willingness to try for him. So, slowly... ever so slowly... she shifted her body about so that her sex was finally just above his face, glistening with her juices from arousal over what she'd been doing and what they were about to try together. Sucking in a sharp breath, she drew Hunter back into her mouth and closed her eyes, waiting with wondrous anticipation at what was about to happen next.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn groaned and panted as the Captain kissed and nibbled at her flesh, slowly thrusting in and out of her dripping wet folds as he did so. When he asked her what she wanted, she knew she didn't want to wake up from this dream. That she wanted to share so many more of these moments with him and for him to feel all the amazing pleasures she was in that very moment. "I... I want you to feel what I am, Captain..." she said softly, her eyes glistening, her voice thick and husky. "I want you to know happiness and pleasure..." She let out several tiny whimpers as her hips bucked slightly to meet his. "You deserve that, Captain... you deserve that forever." Tiny mewling cries rolled over her lips as she felt herself getting close again, her sex seething as her body tensed. "I want you to feel ecstasy with me, Captain..." she cried as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom