Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RE fanplay ((Resident Evil))

She nodded slightly at hearing his words. It was odd. The idea of zombies being an a city, you'd think there would be hype about it. She lowered her eyes back to the stew and ate a few more spoonfuls as he spoke. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to educate him about her group. After all everyone else knows about them, not like it was a top secret organization. "S.T.A.R.S. mean Special Tactics And Rescue Squad ((I'm not sure if thats 100% correct)) and we are who you call when S.W.A.T. can't cut it."

"ah...."
he takes a sip of his stew.
"...so do u mind telling me why you were all the way out here? and why u crashed?"

Leanna took a deep breathe that could have been a sigh. She didn't know if she should trust him. Then again, she was out in the middle of no where with no radio and flesh eating zombies wandering around. Not like she was going anywhere anytime soon. Might as well lighten up the awkward tension. "I was assigned to be a guard at some sort of secrete organization. I don't know why, and I don't know what exactly I was supposed to guard. As far as I knew it was a research lab. Whats there to guard there except maybe spies and sabotagers((?)). Not really something that requires an Elite S.T.A.R.S." She gave a soft shrugg. "Orders were orders though. Packed my things, cuz apparently I was to live out there, and got on the next chopper along with a few scientist looking people and the other specially chosen S.T.A.R.S. As for how I crashed," She shrugged again. "I don't remember. I remember we are in the air and next thing I remember I'm wakeing up with this gash on my head."

"ah, well things make sense now! You are welcome to stay here, i do only have one bed, so u can share it with me, but if u want i can make a good one for you...but you will have to give it around 2 to 3 days."
He saiding picking up his bowl, and hers too.
He walked to the kitchen and places the bowls in the sinks and washed them.
He turned around to her and smiled,
"i hope this isn't creepy to say but you remind me a lot of my duaghter."
He said, looking out a window and smiling.

She smiled softly at knowing she was able to clear some of the fog between the two of them. Her silver eyes looked over to the bed and she gave a slight shrug although it was more to herself. "I don't plan on staying that long so we can share one." She then turned her head to watch him take the dishes away. Tilting her head slightly she smiled again at his comment. "I'm honored. Do you think you have a baggy shirt lying around that I could use?"

"yes, go ahead and help yourself to one of my shirts..."
He walked around the house doing last minute checkups before bed.
"why will u be leaving so soon?"
He said, locking a window that wasn't locked.

She stood up and went to the dresser. Taking a guess she opened one, saw it was the wrong one, and opened another which was the one she wanted. "Well crashed or not I still have a mission. I should get back to HQ and inform them of the incident. Their not gonna like me not knowing what happened but they can bite me." Digging around she found one that was big enough. Going back to the bathroom she pulled off her pants and shirt and pulled the baggy one over her head. Fitting it on her body she straightened it out so it reached it's farthest which was just bellow her mid-thigh. After coming back out she ruffled her hair between her fingers. "Hope you don't mind this. I can't stand sleeping in nightgowns or pajama pants."

"Heh, yes its fine."
He saw th woman sexily ruffle her hair, and with his shirt on her, seing her bare legs only made her sexier.
"now, my turn."
He headed into the bathroom, with a change on clothes.
He took off his shirt, and pants. He only slept in his boxers. He looked at the mirror, he saw the scars on his chest and sighed. After opening the door he walked out, placed his clothes in a bin and headed to the bed.

She smiled slightly and nodded as he passed her to go to the bathroom. Taking a quick look around her as her eyes examined all the windows and doors. The face of the zombie flashed in her head and she shivered slightly. Not wanting to be caught off guard again, she grabbed her bag and sat on one side of the bed. Making sure both her pistols were fully loaded she placed them on the ground next to the bed and placed her knife opened on the nightstand. By the time Bernard came back out she was already sitting up in the bed with the blankets over her bare legs. She was examining a cut she had just realized was on her palm. It wasn't a very big one and had already scabbed over just fine but she felt the need to examine it anyway.

Bernard felt tingly seing a woman in his bed.This was rare for him, even though he couldn't do anything with her, and he wanted to. He walked around the bed,
"i hope this is ok with you, i practily sleep naked!"
He said with a chuckle in his voice.
"Everything ok? u ready for bed?"

Leanna looked up at hearing his voice. Her eyes going over his body as he spoke of sleeping half naked and she chuckled as well. "No it's fine." Taking another long glance she found that his body was actually rather sexy. Slightly shaking her head to clear away the thoughts she glanced back down at her hand and nodded. "Ya I suppose so. Just a small cut, nothing major" Lifting the blankets slightly she scooted fully under the bed. The blankets and mattress pushing her shirt up to her belly button as she slid down but she didn't bother to fix it. Not like he could see her under the blankets anyway.

He smiled as he joined her in the bed, and all the lights turned off.
There was silence in the room, Bernard was not sure what to say if anything needed to be said. though he did feel a bit of sexual tension floating between them. He smirked as he waited for anything that she would do, either that or just have her fall asleep.

Leanna could too feel the tension although she didn't know what to label it as. Not used to feeling sexual tension of any kind. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she looked over to him. In the dark she could see the faint discoloration of the scars on his skin. Rolling onto her side she scooted closer to him and traced her fingertips along one of them. Softly she whispered "What are those from?"

He blushed as she began to run her fingers over his scars. He didnt sleep with a blanket over his chest, so she could do it easily.
"well some are from when i was in the service, some are from after..."
He sighs and puts his hands behind his head, his broad, strong arms resting on his pillow.
"why is such a beautiful girl like you, working for such a dangerous agency?"

She rested her chin on his shoulder as she continued to run her finger back and forth along one of his scars. Silently she wondered what he meant by after his service. What could he have done to get more scars? Deciding not to ask her question, she smiled softly at the question he gave her. Softly she shrugged and avoided looking him in the eyes. "In the words of Nickleback, you grow up fast when you grow up poor. Life was always hard for me. I guess I just got sick of being pushed around and decided to get tough enough that I can push back with a vengance..."

"ah i see, well..."
He decided to take things on his own accord, and he let his right arm down, pulling her closer to him, by any means they were cuddling now.
"...dont worry i wont be pushing you around."
He smiled as he had a woman in his hands. It felt good, its felt great!

By all means she should have taken his arm movement offensively and pulled away. But Leanna found that she was glad he did and in fact scooted closer to him so their bodies touched almost all the way down. Now resting her head fully on his shoulder she smiled softly at his words. "That's good to know..." She let the silence consume the room for a moment before asking another question that popped into her mind. "How can you live out here? All alone, with zombies lurking around. Must be hard. Must be lonely."

"hard? no. Lonely?...."
He looked at her and smiled.
"not anymore!"
He chuckled and continued.
"well i am used to it actually, while i was in the service, i would stay on campsite by myself for months on end, until iwas finally evacuated."
He now leaned to his side, so the two are starring at each other.
"Let me just say one thing....i has been..."
He bobs his head, for he is counting in his head.
"heh, well it has been a while since iv'e been with a woman..."

She smiled and chuckled at his statement of not being alone anymore. "Your service must have been awhile ago to not have known who the S.T.A.R.S. are." As he turned his body she shifted so he wouldn't pinch her arm and looked back up at him through her bangs. "You know, most guys would call you insane for choosing such a secluded life from women. I'm glad I am able to cure that lonlyness for now but...as I said I'm not staying. I need to get back to HQ..." The way she spoke sounded like she regretted that decision that was placed on her.

"yeah well..."
He turned again, looking up and the blank ceiling.
"...until then, i can be happy with what i was given."
He releaese a happy sigh which is followed by silence.

She looked down sadly, somewhat guilty. A part of her actually wished to stay. It was nice out here and he was a nice guy. Raising her eyes again after hearing his sigh she looks over his face; that which she could see anyway. Without really thinking it through she took a plunge and pressed her lips softly to his neck just bellow his jaw.

He widened his eyes for a second as he feel her warm lips on his neck.
He hasn't felt that in a while, and to him it was refeshing. A woman kissing him, delightful. He lays in silence after the kiss, and leans over to her. He bruhses a strand of her hair behind her ear and looks at her intently. He then leans in with his lips to hers, and makes contact, kisisng her ever so passionately.

She felt her cheeks burn after kissing his neck. Before she could question her actions very long he looked down to her and brushed aside her hair. The touch seemed to relax her and excite her at the same time. She stared into his eyes, almost hypnotized, and when his lips touched her own her eyes almost instantly closed as she returned the kiss.

He rubbed his hand on her back while kissing her. He let out all of his emotions: pain,loss loneliness suffering anger love...all out into the kiss for somthing he hasn;t done in a while.

She slid her body closer to his own as he rubbed her back. Turning her body so she faced him more as she absorbed all the emotions he let out in that one kiss. Her hand slid across his chest so her slender arm wrapped around his torso as she tilted her head and wondered if she dared hieghten the kiss to a more passionate level.

Back
Top Bottom