Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RE fanplay ((Resident Evil))

Silver-Sionnach

Super-Earth
Being a fan of the Resident Evil games, thought I try this.

Setting: Nighttime in the middle of a zombie infested woods much like RE1 game except there isn't a fancy mansion to hide in.

Plot:people feel free to change or add in your ideas but I was thinking something along the lines of a crashed helicopter, like RE1 and the survivors of the crash ((either S.T.A.R.S. or civilians)) now must survive through the woods as they make their way back to civilization

I dun know the group limits of Fan-Based Roleplays but I personally would rather me and two others. Maybe three.

Well lets get started and see how much attention this gets. If you wanna be one of the S.T.A.R.S. you have to come from the helicopter I'm about to talk about. So I'm going to leave any possible position that was in the copter open to survivers. If you want to be a civilian you'll have to find your own way into the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vast woods stretched endlessly from both the ground and in the air. The hills lifted and sunk but still the pine tree's blanketed everything in eerie shadow. A crashed helicopter, wrecked beyond use, lay within a clearing of the woods. It's engine smokeing despite no fire and everything around it seemed silent like the grave.

Within the helicopter lay several bodies, all deathly still. However one of the bodies stirred slightly. It was a woman, strapped into one of the back seats that faced the cockpit where the two pilots lay seemingly lifeless. She didn't move much; just a small sway of her upper body and head. her ginger brown hair swayed with her movements so her bangs moved to the other side of her face. Her sky blue eyes remained closed as her mind kept itself in an unconscience state due to the gash on her just bellow her hairline and somewhat hidden beneath her bangs. A small stream of blood had rolled down her face but by now that blood had dried and the wound on her head was halfway into scabbing over. Somewhere in the woods howls rang into the night sky; howls of hunger.

(is this ok?)

Bernard sits quietly, as he stir the soup he just made. He is alone, in a cabin, in the middle of this vast forest. He had moved out here, due to the recent pandemonium of the city life, and since then he has been hunting, fishing, and living of the land generously. He dips the spoon into the hot soup, and pull it close to his mouth. Both of his lips pucker, and he blows on the soup to make it cool. Some of it drips back into the bowl, and after about 15 seconds, he puts the spoon in his mouth, and swallows the soup. He dips the spoon once more, but gets interupted by the sound of a large crash.
He leavs the spoon in the soup, and gets up quickly, the chair he was sitting on slides a bit back, and stops. He grabs his jakcet, puts it on then grabs his machete, and his shotgun and heads for the door. He puts his hand on the knob, and quickly glances around his cabin to see if he might have forgetten anything.
He shakes his head, and opens the door, walks out, and closes it behind him. He sees smoke rise from the forest in the distance, he heads that way.

((That's fine))

Minutes ticked by and very slowly the womans mind comes back to her body. Her eyelids opened a fraction and sluggishly she turns her head to look around. Her brain throbbed as she tried to recall what had happened. Finally seeing the smoke that was rising from the copter she let the question pass for now as she tried to get out. Almost panicking at first when she couldn't move but soon realized she was still strapped in. Weakly she struggled with the belts and once they opened she fell to the ground with a soft grunt of pain. Her motions were weak and her mind was slow to take in what was going on around her. However understanding enough that she was in a crashed helicopter in the middle of an unknown forest of sorts was enough to give her the needed energy to grab a bag and scavange the wreckage for useful things. Pistol ammo, two pistols, survival knife, a first-aid kit, some string and tape, and two gernades. After strapping the guns to holsters at her thighs she crawled out from the wreckage. She took about 5 steps into the clearing before her energy drive ran out and she collapsed back to the forest floor. Her weakness a mixture of head trauma and blood loss

(click his name, thats what my guy looks like)
Bernard Carefully stepped through the forest, shotgun in hand. Getting closer and closer to the somke, thoughts rushed through his head on with th noise could have been. aliens? Government? What? Finally he reaches the clearing and sees a crashed helicopter. His eyes widen, but then return to normal after seing an umbrella corp. logo in the wreckage. He side-steps around the helicopter, only to find the body of a unconcius woman. She was loaded, guns, grenades, a knife, Bernard actually got worried. He walksed up to her slowly with his gun pointing to make sure she wasn't playign him. He slowly rolls her over with his foot, and sighs at the fact that she rolled over like a dead person.
He slings his shotgun to his back and grabs the lady, and carries her on his shoulder. He slowly walks away from the helicopter, and takes one last look at it before leaving its sight.
After about a 5 minute walk, he finally reachs his cabin, in where he opens the door and walks through. Accidentaly knocking the womans head on the top of the doorway, and quick,
"oops!"
escapes his mouth.
He walks over to his bed, and getly places her on it, and removes all of her weapons and places them on a table. He sits on the table he was oringally eating his soup and waits for her to regain conciousness.

The woman's mind was only partially unconscience so she had heard footsteps approaching when she was on the forest floor but wasn't awake enough to react to it. Even as the male lifted her up she could not bring herself to stirr. She processed the fact she was moving now and tried to pull the rest of her mind back. Feeling the sudden impact on her head caused her body to twitch slightly in reflex and a gentle grunt escaped her throat. When she finally got enough sense to move and open her bright blue eyes she looked around in shock to find she was in a cabin type place when just a moment ago she was in the woods. She moved her head to look around and when she saw the man she instantly reached for a pistol at her thigh. Only to find they were both gone. She rolled on the bed and sat on her knees farthest from him stareing at him sharply. The sudden movement, however, did not go well with her weakness and soon she saw spots in her eyes. Raising her hand to her head she closed her eyes and lost balance; nearly falling off the bed if she hadn't caught herself with her other hand. "Uhhn...."

Seing the woman wake up, Bernard stares, with both of his heands held together, and his nose being at their same level.
He sees her stir, and slowly pushes back to chair, once again it slides to a stop, and he walks close to her.
"Now now, everything will be alright, i am here to help. You must relax."
He picks her up once more, and places her in a laying position on the bed. He couldn't help to smile and the woman resembled his duaghter.
And with that thought in his mind, he turns around and head for the shelves on the other side of the room, with many pictures on them. He picks up one, a picture of him and his duaghter, he smiles and rubs his thumb over the picture, then places back. He goes back to sitting and finishing his soup.

A slight whimper sounded deep in her throat as she felt his hands lay her back on the bed. Dark images of her past flashed in her mind but she relaxed again as he walked away, only slightly though. She opened her eyes again and watched as the man sat down and ate his food which appeared to be soup. Once more taking a small look at her surroundings she opened her mouth and attempted to speak. "W-where am I?" She rolled onto her side and coughed as her throat was dry and her voice raspy.

Bernard finishes his portion of soup from his spoon, and puts the spoon in the bowl.
He wipes his mouth and continues.
"This is my cabin, and this cabin is pretty much in the middle of The Olympic National forest, in Washington State. Do you remember how you got here, anything before the crash?"
He notices her slender body, and her nice curves, but slightly shakes his head, and mind away form thinking like that.

She weakly pushes herself up into a sitting position, being sure to do it slowly this time. "N-no. Not really." Placing one of her soft hands on her forehead she tried to remember. The last thing she remembered was strapping herself into the helicopter as it was prepping to lift off. She was assigned to being one of the chosen elite members to guard some sort of top secret location. She remembered it in the air crossing the woods, and then nothing. She knew she couldn't tell this civilian any of that, though. "I don't remember much of anything except lifting off from the helipad..."
She lowered her hand and saw the blood on her fingers. The bump on the door had re-opened her wound a little. "Oh damn. Do you have a bathroom I can wash up in?"

He nods his head, as she talks.
Thinking that she knows more than what she is saying, Bernard replies to her question.
"of crouse this way!"
he gets up and points to a door at the end of the cabin, he opens the door, to reveal a small white room, no windows, but a toilet and a shower, a small vent/fan was on the celing and the light flickers on and off, the fuacet on the sink drips water every 2 seconds and the sink itself looks likes it made of some sort of white cemenet.
"hops this is good enoguh, sry living condintions here arn't that great."
He smiles, goes to sit back down to finish off his soup.

She follows him to the room and glances around it. "Well the word creepy pops into my mind but it'll have to do." She watched him go back to the table and notices all her stuff laying on the table. Her eyes looked back at the man as he ate his soup with suspicion. Figuring first things first, she needed to wash up. Entering the room she closed the door and looked at herself in the mirror. The right side of her hair was matted with dried blood. Her clothes were a sleevless skin tight green shirt and a pair of blue jean pants that hugged her waist and thighs. She also had on a pair of cloth fingerless gloves and her army boots which her pants legs hung over. Her body ached all over and she felt filthy. With a sigh she began to strip out of her clothes. She only intended to wash the wound on her head but figured she might as well take a shower while she was here. Her entire upper body was now exposed and as she undid her pants she turned on the shower so it would be warm by the time she was ready to jump in.

As he finishes his soup, he hears his shower turn on.
"hmmm"
he grumbles as he puts the empty bowl into the kitchen sink. He sighs and heads toward a dresser to take out some clothes. The clothes he takes out look like female clothes and are small enough to fit this mysterious girl. He also gets a towel and knocks on the bathroom door,
"I am leaving a towel and some clothes by the door, I am also heading out so u can change I will be back soon."
he gets all the stuff he got when he originally left, but he also takes all of the girls weapons. He heads outside for a good meal for tomorrow.

The woman was already in the shower soaking her hair when he knocked on the door. Jumping slightly she covered her chest with her arms as if expecting him to enter. After hearing his words she sighed softly. "Alright, thank you." A part of her remained suspicious if he was really leaving but decided to just relax and enjoy her shower.

After she was done she opened the door and peered around before grabbing the things he left her. She dried off her creme colored body and slipped into the clothes. They were a little more loose then her other clothes but were snug enough against her curves. She then left the bathroom as she scrubbed the towel against her mouse brown hair. Glancing around she saw the man was indeed gone. Taking this chance she began to wander around the rest of the cabin. As she was digging through a dresser she heard a creak on the floorboards behind her. Spinning around she expected to see the man but let out a sharp yelp as it was another man whose flesh looked to be rotting right of it's body. It lunged at her, mouth wide open aiming for her throat. She raised her arms and pushed against it's chest and keeping it's snapping mouth from her throat. It snarled and growled at her like an animal. Finally she pushed it back and then spun kicked it in the head knocking it to the ground. Leaping over it she ran to the table and groaned in annoyance to find none of her weapons there. Hearing the creature start to get up she ran to the kitchen to find a knife or some sort of weapon she could use against this thing.

Suddenly a shot was heard, Bernard was standing in the doorway with the shotgun in his hand. The man fell to the floor, no essence of life left. He walked up and closed and locked the door. He walked up to the window where it entered and closed it.
"pardon me, looks like he got through this window that I left open."
he lifts up a small bag, and tosses it on the ground which ends up sliding to her feet.
"I believe u were looming for this."
after handing the bag with her equipment in it, he sets his equipment down and walks to the kicrhen to get some rags.
"can u help me with this."

She had jumped and spun around when she had heard the gunshot. Her eyes watched the creature fall to the floor. Seemingly lifeless although thats what it should have looked like in begin with. Turning her head she looked toward the man from before walking in and talking as if this was nothing special. She watched him walk around closing windows and locking doors. She picked up her bag which he threw to her and watched him grab a rag. Finally her mind got out of it's mild state of shock and she dug into her bag, pulling out her knife and stepped to him swiftly, pressing the blade to his throat. "Start talking! Who are you? What the blood hell was that...THING?!" She knew she should feel grateful for him just saving her but all she could think clearly about was that she was just attacked and his calm attitude means he had answers.

He smirks and starts talking,
"my name is Bernard, I am a loner out here, nothing more.
Now."
he quickly bends her arm so the knife points another direction and twirls around her, and with almost no effort he disarm the girl, and tosses the knife across the room. After raking her down and putting her into a hold, he sighs.
"I give u hospitality, and this is how u repay me! I know u are apart of umbrella Corp., now u start talking."
he looks at her with a smile, his face still shows niceness.

She stares intently into his eyes as he talks. Not buying a single word he was saying she was about to yell 'bullshit!' but before she could he had whipped around her and forced the knife from her hand. She gave a soft grunt of annoyance as he pinned her down. Naturally she squirmed and struggled as she silently scolded herself for letting her guard down so much. "Ya you show hospitality and then leave me alone, unarmed, with these things you got running around!" Finally giving up she lets out a strained sigh of irritation and submission. "My name is Leanna. And I don't work for any organization named Umbrella Corp or whatever it is you said. I'm an elite officer of the S.T.A.R.S. If you don't believe me go get the wallet from my other pants. It has my S.T.A.R.S. ID in it."

"s.t.a.r.s.? I have never heard of it..."
he releases the woman and grabs the knife and flips the knife and grabs the blade and hands her the handle.
"I didn't mean to harm you in that way."
he looks down, then back up and goes to the kitchen and foes into his pantry.
"hungry?"

She looked up at him with shock that he didn't know the stars group. She sat up once he released her and slinked back when he grabed her knife. Even more surprised at seeing him offering it back. Slowly she lifted her hand and then quickly snatched it in case it was a trick. As he went to the pantry she went back to her bag and dug through it to make sure she had everything. Then looking at him in confusion at his sudden change in attitude. "Ummm...I suppose so."

"I'll make some stew."
he says while grabing some things.
He stops when he gets a glimpse leana leaning down, looking in her bag.
He gets a rush of naughty thoughts through his mind.
He shakes his head again and continues to cook.

"I'll make some stew."
he says while grabing some things.
He stops when he gets a glimpse leana leaning down, looking in her bag.
He gets a rush of naughty thoughts through his mind.
He shakes his head again and continues to cook.

((Sorry for taking so long. This site is being loony today))

Leanna, not noticing his observant eyes, continued to look through the bag. Finally assureing herself all was present she walked back to where the table is and set the bag down. She was still very suspicious of the man named Bernard but for now she decided to keep a sense of peace and trust by not placing her pistols back in their holsters at her thighs. Seating herself in one of the chairs she crossed her legs at the knees and leans back as she fiddles with the tip of the knife against her thumb.

"look."
He places two bowls on each side of the table, and then sits where he placed his.
"you may not get a perfect sense of trust with me, but if u want u can stay here...i am just a mere old man, a loner in the woods..."
He tilts his head slightly.
"yes i do have a military background, so i can keep a fair fight, but i assure you u can let your guard down."
He continues to eat, then points at the window.
"oh and for that weird thing that came in, well i call em "zombies" and well they are easy to kill, but they are just annoying that is all."
He finishes his stew.

She looked up at him as he served the stew and sat upright to the bowl placed before her. "I figured you had some sort of military service. No simple person could move that swiftly and disable an elite S.T.A.R.S. as easily as you did. Granted I did let my guard down by underestimating you." She dipped the spoon in the bowl and stirred it around alittle. Her eyes searching for specific ingredients and any signs that toxins or drugs were placed. Concluding there was none that she could detect she placed a spoonful into her mouth. Raising her eyes to the window as he spoke of the creature. "Zombie huh..." She found the concept of zombies a ridiculous bedtime story but even she couldn't deny the logic it had behind what she just experienced. "Have these...'zombies' been in these woods for long?" She turned to look at him as she placed another spoonful of stew in her mouth.

"they have just recently got reached here, i mean it rare to find one out here, since they liek to huddle in cities more, but some will stray out here....no biggie."
He smilies and continues his meal.
"so i must be pretty far out here right? To not know what this S.T.A.R.S thing is...care to explain?"

Back
Top Bottom