Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RE fanplay ((Resident Evil))

She smiled softyl as she felt him clean up her tummy and then curled against him on her side when he laid back down. She opened her eyes a little at his question and then gave a soft shrugg. "I don't know. . . sleep I suppose." She gave a sad sounding sigh as she looked toward the window. "I have a long day tomorrow"

She was afraid to sleep. Sleep meant tomorrow. Tomorrow meant the end of this. As as she lay in his arms and seeing his sleeping face, she sighed and closed her eyes as she nuzzled against his body. Tomorrow would come whether she wished it or not. Might as well enjoy it as it lasts.

(dont worry itll get better)

Slowly getting up without waking the beautifull woman on his bed, and quietly got dressed. HE smirked at her pretty sleeping face and he went outside to do check ups.

She stirred in her sleep as he left. Her body not liking the warmth leaving her side but too tired to care. She snuggled into the blankets and fell back to sleep as he left to do his check-ups.

he got to a sall cutting block where he cuts wood about 30 feet away from the cabin. He set his shotgun down and started cutting. After the 5th cut, he heard a strange roar. He stopped the axe in mid swing and listen.
"Shit!"
He dropped the axe and picked up his gun while running back to the cabin.
He bursted through the doors.
"Wake up! Quickly they are coming!"
He grabed a pistol from under the sink and went back outside and stood guard.

Back
Top Bottom