Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BK x Rayn and Vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Sorry Rayn’s Computer crashed so she sent the reply on mine so you will be getting 2 replies from me.))

Moving where her master wanted her she felt like she had been given the short end of the stick until she realized where he was putting her sister, even though he could have put her in a much more embarrassing spot then that. Dahlia squirmed a little as she looked at her sister then to their master, the little cat wondering what he was going to do, even though she was sure she knew.

The wolf leans over the pair of girls, his cock rubbing against their pussies each time he strokes his cock between them. Letting the pair feel his thick knot each time he pushes against him, his cock already starts to squirt its warm, sticky precum, starting to wet their stomachs. "Mmm... Now, I could push my cock into either one of you..." The big, black furred wolf says. "...Or I could just rub against you until I feel satisfied and orgasm on the both of you. But, I suppose that'll depend on how much you girls orgasm for me." He comments, grinning deviously.

Giving a slight shiver she looked over her shoulder she wondered how they were suppose to orgasm, even though his stroking was arousing her a little she was unsure if it could be enough to make her climax, but if he decided to do one of them she knew it was only a matter of time before he would deflower each of them, even though this was not what she imagined how she would loose her virginity, hoping to actually be a one on one thing and more sensual between the two, but she could not complain as she changed position a little she could feel him rubbing against her slit, stimulating her a little more.

Dahlia could tell her sister’s thoughts without asking, and she was wondering the same thing, who would he choose and she felt oddly the same way, wanting to have a one on one with her master, not having any offence to her sister, but seeing her sister move a little she knew the position she was trying to move herself in so his member would rub against her nub much more and easier, stimulating her as he moved, and so Dahlia followed suite and repositioned her hips so when he moved her rubbed against her own slit more.

The wolf grins, leaning down and kissing Ember's neck, since she was on top. "Mmm, my little pets feel anxious." He grins a devious grin, looking down at Dahlia. "Let's see if I get this right. Because you're both virgins, you were hoping it would be a little bit more romantic losing your virginity, and certainly not in front of one another..." He'd gathered that much, it wasn't hard to figure. Their virginity had been one of the reasons he bought them, their anxiousness to be sexual around the other sister was realized earlier when they were pleasuring his cock. "I'll tell you what. Ember, go bathe." The wolf says, leaning up so that Ember could get off of her sister.

Ember wasn’t too surprised that he figured out how they felt, but she thought it would have been for other reasons other than what he had said, but as she heard his order she looked to Dahlia, and nodded, hoping she would be alright before getting up and off of her sister, leaning her head to her master’s neck and giving a soft nudge as a silent thank you to him before leaving the room to find the bathroom, knowing it would possibly take a while for the two to finish what it was they were about to do, and a bath would relax her greatly. She walked out the door and closed it behind her, before going to the bathroom to wash up.

Dahlia was a little startled as she looked to their master and gave a soft sigh, helping her sister a little to get off of her and then watched as she left, giving her a weary smile that she would be alright, she hoped, and then turned her attention back to her master, turning her head away a little as she spoke, “Thank you Master,” She said, obviously meaning so many things at once with those words, for the privacy, kindness, pity, and everything else for the girls. She remained still, not pulling away, flinching or resisting him at all, she had to admit she wasn’t too angry with him, she actually like a male to be a little aggressive, but not until he got to know him, and this was probably the only time she would get him alone to herself to know him.

The wolf looks down at his pet, his large, stiff canine cock resting gently against her pink folds. Leaning down, he licks the girl's lips. "So..." Adell says, rubbing her side gently, her little skirt hiked up around her hips. "...Since I did agree to take it easy on you tonight, I suppose we can do this any way you want, Dahlia." The wolf says, his tail swaying slowly behind him. Leaning down, he kisses and nibbles on her neck. "Touch it. Feel my cock, the size of it, the weight. Know what you're going to be taking inside you for starters. And I don't mean rub and stroke it like earlier, I mean for you to explore it."

Ember found the bathroom after looking around for a few minutes and upon entering she looked around in awe, the room was huge and beautiful, the tub large, and so many different types of oils, shampoos, conditioners, and different body washes to use. She walked to the tub and began running the water, taking her time since she figured that they would be a while and she could loosen up in the nice warm water. Undressing she sighed and dipped into the water hoping her sister would be alright, tying her hair up so she didn’t get it wet.

The girl lowered her head a little showing him that she would cooperate and obey to the best she could, but when he licked her lips she looked up at him in disbelief before squirming a little under him, feeling his member rubbing against her lips, making her want it, but she did not like to admit that she wanted her master. Bringing herself to do as he said she moved her hand over his member, stroking it and rubbing her hand much differently over his shaft this time, now that she did not have to share with her sister, her hands wandered a little, and looked up at him with a blushing smirk hoping he was enjoying her touch, stroking him in may different ways and much more skillfully now that she was alone.

Feeling her hands so expertly touching his cock, the wolf smiles. "Mmm... you really are much more affectionate than I thought you would be, Dahlia." Adell tells his pet, his large wolf cock in her hands, throbbing and enjoying her. "I like it." He says, brushing his lips to hers. Leaning down, he kisses her neck, drawing his fangs over her soft skin. "Your sister will be in the bath for some time. Do you want to pleasure your master before he cums inside of you, or would you rather get right to it, my beautiful neko?"

Hearing the question she hardly had to think about it, but waited for a moment to seem as though she were thinking it over before leaning her neck to the side with a moan escaping her beautiful lips. “I would prefer to have you inside me since you did get my sister and I worked up.” She answered softly, rather sweet, despite her little bit of spirit she had, which would of course show later, but for now she would be sweet and kind since he had taken pity on the two and she was grateful for it.

The wolf smiles and leans down, brushing his lips against her own. Reaching between them, he takes his fingers, teasing her clit by rubbing, rolling and stroking it. "Mmm, a reasonable request." Adell says, still teasing her. Taking his paw away from her clit, he uses it to guide his cock to her pink folds, gently rubbing the tip against her pussy before pushing the head of his cock into her.

Looking up at her master she kept her eyes locked with his even as he kissed her, her eyes only slowly closing as his lips brushed against hers. Her body shivered in pleasure as he rubbed against her again, her lower lips already wet from waiting and having him play with her. But as his member began to go into her she balled her hands into fists grasping the bed’s covers while trying not to flinch or whimper, knowing he had yet to break past her cherry, which would hurt more, but he was already stretching her out with the tip, and she was very tight.

He knew that little neko girls were tight, but this girl was something exceptional. Growling hotly with pleasure, he sinks himself into her inch by inch. His large canine dick forcing her tight little neko pussy to stretch, as he feels himself against her virgin barrier, he leans down and kisses her deeply to distract her. Feeling her hymen tear and break, he pushes into her and takes her virginity.

Whimpering softly she felt him press on, stretching her out so much she thought she was going to rip in half, but as he came to her barrier she kissed him back, her hands moving to wrap around her master for comfort as he pressed through. She tried not to cry out, whimper or anything like that, but as he broke past her virginity, taking it forever a soft mew came out as she lay back on the bed, panting softly as she tried to adjust. Feeling the slight pain running through her while looking to him.

Sliding himself entirely into her, he had to break the kiss so she could mewl. Panting and looking down at her, he brushes the hair from her face. "Mmm, what a good pet. You took my whole dick inside of you, right up to the knot." Adell says, letting her feel his shaft throbbing in her pussy, the knot pressed to her pink folds.

When her master said what her body allowed her to do she turned a bright red and leaned her head against his hand, Looking down she was rather surprised at herself for being able to do that as well since her master was very big compared to the small neko. “Thank you Master… It feels good, you won’t be putting the knot in will you? I don’t think I could handle that.” She said softly as she looked up at him, knowing she couldn’t stop him if he did, but he was already large enough, and he was so much larger and the knot would hurt without a doubt.

The wolf looks down at his young neko pet, softly brushing the hair from her face so that he could kiss her. "Of course not." He says to her, brushing his lips against her own. Starting to pump himself inside of her, she could feel his large canine cock throbbing as he sinks into her tight, warm pussy. "You're not even in heat and ready to have children, so there wouldn't be much point in putting it in, would there, Dahlia?" Adell asks her, enjoying sliding his large, throbbing cock into her pussy at the slow, soft pace.

Hearing him brought relief to her as she looked up at him kissing him back before moaning harder as he pumped into her, making her moan and mew softly at the thrusts, his words making her a little curious and she asked a question between whimpers and gasping, “Master, why would you want my sister and I to be in heat? Our kind usually have two to six children per litter, I don’t think you would want that many children and even my sister and I could not handle that many kids without help.” She said softly, wondering what he thought. But something else came to mind when she thought about what she said, if she and her sister had become pregnant, what would become of their children, they were both pets and she did not want the same fate for them as her and her sister, or for them to treat her as a slave as well.

The wolf slides his large, throbbing cock into her pussy again and again, taking her harder and rougher the more she moans for him. At her question, his ears go up, having to think about it. "Mmm, I suppose you've got a good point there. I don't want you and your sister to be in heat and become pregnant." The wolf says, feeling his cock being squeezed by Dahlia's pussy as he slides it into her. "So, then it's your responsibility to tell me when you or your sister are in heat. That way, I'll know not to cum inside of you." Leaning down, the wolf licks his pet's lips as she bounces from the thrusts. "Except I am cumming inside you today... I'm sure you'll enjoy that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom