Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BK x Rayn and Vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Knight

Supernova
It wasn't like they were cheap. Buying a pair of twins was rather expensive, not to mention buying a pair of twins that are gorgeous and virgins. Either way, he had the spare money, he saw something he wanted, so he bought it. It was quite typical of his personality. He was wealthy, so he simply bought whatever he saw that made his tail sway. So, now he had two girls being delivered later in the day. They'd be shipped out like the little neko pets they were. Besides the facts that they were twins and what they looked like, the black furred wolf knew nothing of what their temperaments were going to be like.

Either way, he'd purchased them and their fate was sealed. They were to be the pets of a big, black furred, lean, powerful wolf. So, when his doorbell rang at the precise time that the package was supposed to be delivered, the wolf, as expected of his noble status, opened the door and made a fuss about how the driver was late. But, the driver apologized anyway, as most did to the wealthy, and the wolf, Adell, tipped rather graciously again. Taking two leashes as the driver left, he stood in the foyer of his manor, holding two leashes, one to a cat girl dressed in white, one to a cat girl dressed in black.

While at the shop Ember had seen the wolf as he looked at the twins, both of them in the same cage with each other, resting on one another for comfort, obviously not liking the place or the situation. Ember was much softer and sweeter, a kind little kitten who would prefer no one to be harmed, and when the wolf picked them out she flinched, seeing he was obviously much stronger and bigger then both the girls put together. But it was done and they were both taken from there cages and washed before being sent to there new master’s house. And as the delivery truck pulled up the two were carefully pulled out of the vehicle and walked to the door.

Ember hand her head down, dressed in a beautiful white dress, and silver collar around her slender neck, barefoot, but she was rather innocent looking and obviously nervous as she leaned against her sister nervously, obviously intimidated by the wolf. Her hair was long and flowing down to her mid back, straight as a pin and her eyes A bright rose brown, almost the color of honey and with a C bust and small ass.

Dahlia had noticed the wolf and was just as frightened as her sister, but she kept calm as she wrapped her arms tightly around Ember while he was inspecting them and felt her heart beating in her throat as he decided to buy them, making her wonder what kind of male he was, but they would both find out soon as they were dragged out of there cage and cleaned up. And once clean they were loaded into the truck and drove off. Arriving at the house she saw how large the place was and took a deep breath, calming down as she took her sister’s hand tightly into her own and cam to the door.

Dahlia looked up for a split second at the wolf before dropping her gaze as her sister did, obviously not as submissive as her sister, but both still were in a little need of training, one more than the other, and as they stepped in she looked around, her own eyes different from her sister’s hers on the other hand were hazel, almost so dark they seemed brown as well, and instead of a silver collar she wore a metal collar that had been stained to look dark purple, very beautiful despite what it stood for.

The wolf, only wearing jeans as he typically did, shirts too hot and stuffy, looks down at the pair of twins. "Now." He says, his voice rough and firm, but with an odd kindness that made someone feel as though he were in careful control. "The two of you are going to be pampered, lavished, loved and taken well care of." He says, giving a bright smile. Looking down at the two, his smile turned devious just for a moment as he said; "Just so long as you do as I say..." Going back to his smile, he looks down at the two.

"Anyone have a problem with that?" Before either of them can respond, he smiles. "No? Good. Now, your duties can be divided up between the two of you, however the two of you see fit, girls. Cooking, cleaning, those sorts of things. However..." He takes a step toward the two girls, they could smell his scent. "The two of you will be doing one thing in particular together... sexually gratifying your master each and every day to his heart's content. So, I hope those hands, mouths, pussies, asses, and pretty much any part of your body that now belongs to me..." He tugs on their leashes, bringing their faces near his. "...Are ready."

Ember heard his tone and her ears fell back gripping her sister’s hand tightly, already frightened of him because her kind and wolfs didn’t exactly mix well, but his words frightened her even more, not minding the sound of being taken care of or having chores, but when it came to sex she bit her lip softly looking to her sister, both were virgins and had never been forced to serve a male like that before, so bother were without experience, but she was not about to say that. Being pulled by the leash she lets out a soft hiss toward the tug, not liking it, but her tail wrapped around her leg, knowing she could get into trouble for that.

Dahlia heard him, thinking about the same thing as Ember was, but when it came to hearing him talk about the two being ready she gave a low growl in the back of her throat while her eyes remained locked on him, and what Ember was frightened of saying she said herself, “We were not trained to do anything like that, and have no experience.” She snapped, trying to keep her cool, but the girl obviously was not as sensitive as her sister. But as he pulled them closer to him she let out a hiss as well, both the girl’s at once having the same reaction to his pulling on the leashes.

The wolf smirks. The one in the black had opened her mouth and said just the wrong thing at just the right time. "Is that right?" He asks her. Giving a laugh, he takes the two girls' leashes, using it to guide them upstairs, pulling when necessary. Walking the pair upstairs into the bedroom, he takes the one in white, since she's less apt to resist, using the leash to tie her hands behind her back, then tie her to a chair facing the bed. The one in black, however, he kept loose on the leash. Once he was done with the white one, Ember, he turned his attention to the one in black, Dahlia.

Ember whimpered as she looked at her sister, knowing she had said something wrong, but she knew he had brought the two because they were virgins, and so she followed up the stairs quietly, looking at her sister as she bit her lip, wondering what was going to happen. But when in his room she gave a soft tug at her leash, not wanting to go any further since it frightened her to loose her virginity to this wolf, her master. But she cooperated in letting him tie her hands behind her back and sat in the chair, watching her sister with a heavy pain in her heart, knowing what was most likely to happen.

Growling softly she followed up the stairs, seeing her sister nervous she wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly until they entered his room and were separated. She was a little worried at first seeing him tying up Ember wondering if he would take advantage of her like that, in a defenseless state, but then realized after tying her to the chair she looked back to her master before lowering her eyes, knowing she was probably in for it, but she did not want Ember to see how frightened she was of this male possibly punishing her, and or taking her.

The wolf takes the girl in black, remembering her name finally from the papers. "Dahlia." The wolf says, tugging on her leash, drawing her to his body, making her lean against him, feeling his soft fur and his firm body beneath. "You're going to be the first of the two of you to take your master's cock. Not only that, your sister is going to watch while I take your virginity, fuck you and make you scream and cry. Doesn't that... Just. Sound. Fun?" He asks, smirking deviously.

Ember shook her head fearfully, “No, master, don’t hurt my sister,” She pleaded as she looked to Dahlia knowing she was trying not to show weakness, but it would not last long with the way this wolf was threatening, and she knew that he would do as he said, she already knew she would do as he said, and obey probably any order he gave, depending on the severity of it, but her sister would take a little longer to become as obedient as she was.

Watching him move closer to her, she felt her heart beating and could hear it in her ears as they fell back, looking up at him towering over her. And as he pulled her closer to him she struggled and tried to pull away, more from fright than anything, and looked up at him, her bright eyes finally showing how much his words worried her. She gave a soft meow as she tried to pull away, shaking her head, her long flowing hair swaying as she did, “Please don’t make her watch,” She asked quietly, just not wanting her sister to see him weaken her and break her down.

He turns Dahlia, taking her by the chin and cheek, the girl could feel his claws on her soft skin. Making her look at her sister, he leans down, whispering into her ear. "You're the brave one, and I'm going to make your sister that you've spent so much time to coddle and protect, watch as I rape her beloved sister." The wolf says, dragging his claws down the girl's front. As he does, Dahlia's shirt and bra are cut away rather easily, his claws leaving small red lines along the girl's front, stinging.

Watching him grab her sister Ember gives a whimper shaking her head, “Please, stop it, don’t hurt her master, please.” She said softly, watching as her sister’s top and bra get cut away as though it was nothing, making her curl up into a ball the best she could. Closing her eyes, not wanting to watch as he defiled her like that.

This time Dahlia bit her tongue, holding back a growl, wanting to injure the wolf, but the more she fought him the worse it would hurt, and from the looks of it her first time would already hurt greatly and be something she would wish to forget quickly. Dahlia’s body tensed as she felt him cutting away her cute outfit, leaving her in just the skirt and thong, making her shiver slightly, trying to look away from her sister who she was glad had closed her eyes so she could not see her like that.

The wolf smirks, watching Ember close her eyes and try to block it out. "Now, now, Ember. You watch your sister. Every time you close your eyes, I'm going to be so much rougher on her, her screams will fill your ears instead." Since Ember still had her eyes closed, he slips his paw between Dahlia's legs, rubbing her virgin pink folds through her skirt and thong.

As soon as he said his words she opened her eyes, not wanting her sister to be harmed because of her, so she looked, her eyes full of sorrow for her sister, knowing that the same thing was going to happen to her as well. She leaned her chest against her legs, curling up as her tail remained wrapped around her waist, and her ears back in shame and terror of her new master.

Shaking her head Dahlia looked to her sister wanting to say something but she also did not want him to rape her even more roughly for her sister to not just keep her eyes open. So she looked away from her sister instead, still able to see her, but not looking directly at her as whimpers and cries emanated from her lips, shaking her head furiously, “No more, please stop this, master,” She said, the last part hurting her pride greatly to say, but she had said it and lowered her head a little not wanting her first time to be like this, any other time would be fine, but this would be painful already and she didn’t want her sister in tears, let alone for it to hurt more because of her pride. “Master, please, I apologize for what I said,” She said softly, her voice showing defeat this time as she remained tense in his arms, but no longer struggling.

Looking at the kitten in his arms, he raises an eyebrow. She certainly had a penchant for her sister. "Fine." The wolf says. "I'll let your sister go, but you'll spend the entire night in my bed, doing every kinky thing that I can concoct in my head. And there's quite a bit." Adell says, standing up, looking down at the neko girl. "So, Dahlia, going to shoulder all of the responsibility of the two of you for the evening, then? Because this will be the only time you can choose. Once your sister is through that door, I promise you, no amount of crying and screaming will make me stop..."

Hearing him she shook her head furiously, “No, I won’t let her take that responsibility,” She said quickly, taking what little guts she had to say that before taking a deep breath, “Master, if you would, please, take it easy on us, we are new to this, and I don’t want to see my sister in pain like that, and as strong as she may seem I know you could very well break her, please, I beg you master, just for tonight will you take it easy on your pets.” She whimpered, finding it easy to swallow her pride and lower herself in order to beg and plead with him.

Dahlia looked up at him her heart almost stopping in her chest as she heard what he wanted to do to her, almost feeling the weight of the there fate on her shoulder until Ember’s voice rang out, listening she hissed at her sister, not wanting her to deny his offer, but hearing her she looked up to her master, wondering if he would listen to her please, obviously taking her obedience to another level, and she had to admit she was reading her mind as much as she didn’t like to admit her weak spot. Looking back to her master her expression changed as she waited to see his response, wondering how lenient he may be with the girls for there first day there.

The wolf reaches out, softly brushing Dahlia's hair from the little neko's face. Listening to Ember, he didn't seem to be paying much attention. Either way, he leans down, lightly drawing his fangs over Dahlia's neck. "Fine." The wolf says, standing up straight. "But make sure you both understand. Disobey, and I won't hold back. Step out of line and speak out of turn, I won't stay my hand the next time." The wolf motions for Dahlia to untie her sister.

Hearing him a relieved smile came to her lips as she looked from the wolf to her sister, glad that he had changed his mind, and waited for her sister to release her from the leash, which was tied rather tightly around her wrists. Standing carefully she moved so her sister could untie her, her honey eyes looking around the room, wondering what it was he planned to do with the two.

Sighing softly she allowed him to touch her hair and even proceeded to lean her head against his hand while looking up at him, “Thank you Master,” She muttered to him before turning to see her sister, a small smile across her lips as she began to untie her wrists, seeing a slight red mark from where it was tied against her pale skin. Once undone she hugged her sister giving her a soft thank you as well before they both turned to look at their master, still a little frightened of him as they waited for his orders.

The wolf grins, looking down at the two neko girls. His tail swaying behind him, he gives a murr. "Well, since I'm going to take it easy on you two tonight..." Adell walks over, sitting down on the bed. "Why don't the two of you use your hands to stroke your master and bring me to climax?" He says, grinning as he sits there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom