Rate the Avatar above you...

9/10 One point minus for not showing your face, but you can get it back when you get into my bed and have some fun with me...;) No need to sign a contract, of course.

I would reveal them when nudity was allowed in avatars on this blue moon...

You get a 10/10, be the way. Is that character from Cobow Bebop or was he from another anime/manga?

oh darn I was not aware of that rule :s

and come on! it's Vash the Stampede, Trigun! ^^

guess I gotta rate you again... okay 10/10 outfit, yes I said that nudity would raise the boob score but you have to acknowledge the sexiness of those clothes ;D

10/10 because I like the pose.

Is Trigun a good manga? I'm reading G.o.H. right now, but I allways like to add another awesome manga to my list.

9/10 I find the girl in Me! Me! Me! kinda sexy, but if I find out that my girl is cheating on me...time for a lesson in obedience...and the only exception why she could sleep with others would be when I'm her chastised cuckold slave who has to serve her and her lovers...I want to make my mistress happy, after all...

10/10 You could be my mistress...just put me into chastity, tease me and give me lots of ruined orgasms so I'll stay horny and willing to serve you.

Back
Top Bottom