Rate the Avatar above you...

tumblr_lfhtuxuom41qzvcyt.png

2 / 10

A tease with that poor quality.

7/10

Nice legs, but the green umbrella or whatever it is in the background is distracting. Maybe blur it.

I would argue there's some objective basis...but I'll concede aesthetics is largely subjective.

5/10

Nice pecs, nice balance of positive and negative space, but those arms are off-putting. Someone's been skipping arm day.

I have been telling him that forever...

you get a 10/10, because that is a beautiful picture. Her eyes are captivating, like pools of molten emeralds, and match her bracelets perfectly. The loose hair is inviting, makes me want to brush it away from her face, just before I slam a lemon crème pie into it (With extra whipped cream)

8/10 does one color fur to get a tattoo effect, or is it more of a natural coloring for the person? If the first 10/10 because DAMN, that is some delicate work there.

9 / 10 (I noted a slender thread of humanity in the recesses of his eyes and subtracted one point for potential softness).

Jolie said:
9 / 10 (I noted a slender thread of humanity in the recesses of his eyes and subtracted one point for potential softness).

That shred of humanity is the only thing keeping everyone (most, there are a few more powerful then me) on the site alive or un-enslaved ;).

8/10 Sorry Rev, she is loosing her boob shock value after so long.

sirix said:
That shred of humanity is the only thing keeping everyone ... un-enslaved ;).

Which is why you get a 9! Enslave the world (minus the few ultra-uber types). Then you get your ten.

Eagerly looking forward to my cage.

Waiting.

Taps foot impatiently.

Still waiting.

;)

I'd join his harem and save everyone from his tyrany after I got bored of being one of his many slutty slaves.

You're still a 10/10, by the way. I like the pose, it shows your sexy ass which makes me want to eat you out...

Back
Top Bottom