Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The smuttier the rp the better. Actively looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loogaroo

Planetoid
Good evening,

First off, I would like to thank you for looking at my RP Search Forum. Please read this I didn't write it for my own happiness.
I prefer to rp via Pm's or Email me @ Loogaroo73@yahoo.com I find it easier to keep up with cause I can check the email on my phone, I am human so occasionally I cannot think of a lot to write so I may drop from my normal two or three paragraphs or so to one especially if it is in a talk heavy part of the story, as I cannot stand repeating moving my hands or etcetera and I usually do not like to take control of other peoples characters, so to avoid this I will drop how much I write, please give me something to respond to.

http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20flist My wonderful flist, check it out

Below ((Second post)) is a sample of my Role-playing ability so that you could evaluate if I am good enough for you to invest your time with or not and that I am worth RPing with. I need you to understand one more thing about me first, I make absolutely no claim to be 100% literate as you can see from some of my run on sentences but I put a lot of effort into my RP’s and have a very good imagination. Which keeps things good light and fun, with a twist of dark, as I believe it is what holds our world together.

A few things about myself just so you know who your "Getting in bed with."

I am a male, I have a job that switches hours regularly, so I will be on when I can, but If I don't work I am on most of the time, I am an amateur writer, trying to get better, I like to role-play just never grew out of it, if this doesn't bother you read on, I do not believe in limits or Taboo as you can see from some of my examples… But I will abide to a point if you have limits.

I hope that I am to your liking as I am always looking to improve my own Role-playing ability, so I hope I don't get judged to harshly, Thanks for reading this far.

Please let me know if you are interested in a RP with me or not as I don’t like to be left wondering, I will not just strand you and leave you guessing either, but please if I decide not to rp with you don’t be upset with me…

Also I prefer long term as if anything happens in the story I believe the story should support it. Example: NO INSTANT ROMANCE OR SEX! Unless it is absolutely necessary to support the rp.

I really one have one rule in Rping : REALISM, REALISM, REALISM!!! The story MUST support the char's actions...

One more thing, I am a huge fan of knowing what is going on in the Rp, and I get bored having to carry the plot myself, so please talk to me OCC and let me know what your thinking and where things are going, what your thinking, ect..

Thank you for the consideration, I happily await your PM,

-Loogaroo

Men don't faint, We take unintentional decisive naps

Original post, didn't want to delete..
((I have a particular Idea that I would like to rp, I hope that it can interest some of you....

This would be a private rp where a younger girl (13+) sneaks into an all boy summer camp pretending to be a boy, short hair, small breasts for the point of realism that she could pretend to be a boy.

She is there for any number of reasons, stupid bet from friends that she would never make it even a day, punishment from a crazed mother, or stupid idea of switching with her brother. The reason is up to you.

I would like to play the three boys that she is assigned to be in a cabin with, Witch over the course of the rp each of them will slowly learn that she is a girl and then as their relationship changes, things could get interesting in a number of ways as they try to deal with the new problem and whether or not to turn her in.

I Have a starter ready for this, and I would love to hear feedback, please pm me or Email me if your interested.

Loogaroo73@yahoo.com))

RE: I'm like a crushed lightbulb all out of shine, smut and other rps

The best kind of smut is the smuttiest of smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom