Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The smuttier the rp the better. Actively looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loogaroo

Planetoid
Good evening,

First off, I would like to thank you for looking at my RP Search Forum. Please read this I didn't write it for my own happiness.
I prefer to rp via Pm's or Email me @ Loogaroo73@yahoo.com I find it easier to keep up with cause I can check the email on my phone, I am human so occasionally I cannot think of a lot to write so I may drop from my normal two or three paragraphs or so to one especially if it is in a talk heavy part of the story, as I cannot stand repeating moving my hands or etcetera and I usually do not like to take control of other peoples characters, so to avoid this I will drop how much I write, please give me something to respond to.

http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20flist My wonderful flist, check it out

Below ((Second post)) is a sample of my Role-playing ability so that you could evaluate if I am good enough for you to invest your time with or not and that I am worth RPing with. I need you to understand one more thing about me first, I make absolutely no claim to be 100% literate as you can see from some of my run on sentences but I put a lot of effort into my RP’s and have a very good imagination. Which keeps things good light and fun, with a twist of dark, as I believe it is what holds our world together.

A few things about myself just so you know who your "Getting in bed with."

I am a male, I have a job that switches hours regularly, so I will be on when I can, but If I don't work I am on most of the time, I am an amateur writer, trying to get better, I like to role-play just never grew out of it, if this doesn't bother you read on, I do not believe in limits or Taboo as you can see from some of my examples… But I will abide to a point if you have limits.

I hope that I am to your liking as I am always looking to improve my own Role-playing ability, so I hope I don't get judged to harshly, Thanks for reading this far.

Please let me know if you are interested in a RP with me or not as I don’t like to be left wondering, I will not just strand you and leave you guessing either, but please if I decide not to rp with you don’t be upset with me…

Also I prefer long term as if anything happens in the story I believe the story should support it. Example: NO INSTANT ROMANCE OR SEX! Unless it is absolutely necessary to support the rp.

I really one have one rule in Rping : REALISM, REALISM, REALISM!!! The story MUST support the char's actions...

One more thing, I am a huge fan of knowing what is going on in the Rp, and I get bored having to carry the plot myself, so please talk to me OCC and let me know what your thinking and where things are going, what your thinking, ect..

Thank you for the consideration, I happily await your PM,

-Loogaroo

Men don't faint, We take unintentional decisive naps

Original post, didn't want to delete..
((I have a particular Idea that I would like to rp, I hope that it can interest some of you....

This would be a private rp where a younger girl (13+) sneaks into an all boy summer camp pretending to be a boy, short hair, small breasts for the point of realism that she could pretend to be a boy.

She is there for any number of reasons, stupid bet from friends that she would never make it even a day, punishment from a crazed mother, or stupid idea of switching with her brother. The reason is up to you.

I would like to play the three boys that she is assigned to be in a cabin with, Witch over the course of the rp each of them will slowly learn that she is a girl and then as their relationship changes, things could get interesting in a number of ways as they try to deal with the new problem and whether or not to turn her in.

I Have a starter ready for this, and I would love to hear feedback, please pm me or Email me if your interested.

Loogaroo73@yahoo.com))

RE: Looking for long term MxF for smutty type rps

Thank you for reading!

((Rp Samples))

WWII RP
England 1940,

"What do you mean you signed up for the Royal Navy?" Asked John, Byron's younger brother. "Look John... I am 18, I have the love a beautiful girl, And it is time for me to start my own life, 3 years in the Royal Navy and I can afford for me and her to start a life..." Byron explained to his little brother as he packed his things, "You seeing her tonight?" John asked as he sat on his brothers bed kicking his feet.

Byron was a taller young man standing at 5'9 1/2" His hair thick black and short. Their father was a military man, he died in combat in some war when they were much younger. Byron looked similar to his father when he was younger, strong back, 6 pak.

John on the other hand had bright blond hair blue eyes, he was shorter at only 5'6" He was 16 now and was working at the bakery with his mother, John was a sweet boy. He found that his brothers girl was attractive but he kept his distance from her as he seemed much like their father did about their mother, he would die for her.

John watched his brother pack the last of his things and lift the suitcase. "I love you John... Be a good boy for mom ok..." Byron smiled as he lifted his bag and turned walking down the stairs to say his goodbye to his mother.

Later that night......

He picked up the phone and dialed the number, "Hey........Yea....Meet me at the bridge ok.... I can't wait to see you..." He hung up the phone and smiled, "Gonna propose tonight, then its off to the Navy....."

Pirate Rp
-Port Oregon 1554-

"Come fast me mattes! Get ready to dock!" Captain Kijaro stated as they prepared their ship to dock, currently displaying a British naval flag. The ships name was The Rising Sun, it was a good medium sized ship, it had twice the sails of a normal ship of the size, its hold was hallowed out to allow for maximum storage, currently they were headed into port acting as a naval vessel to acquire food and supplies before heading back out to pillage again.

"Coming up on it Capt!" yelled his first mate Mr. Loo who was readying the ship to make the rounds they had loosened some sails and lowered them to make them appear as a normal navy ship, it was never safe around these waters but it was the easiest dock to get into and run from in case of the inevitable.

The ship cruised into the dock coming to a stop "Dave! Get the supplies from the vendor everyone else you know your jobs meet back here at nightfall..." Kijaro yelled to his crew as they left the ship in naval uniforms, he returned to the deck heading into the captains quarters.

Kidnapping Rp:
Start : It was early in the evening, and a girl and boy where talking online...

Niceguy4u: So, we've been talking for some time now...
HottieCutie: Yea, about 7 months or so.
Niceguy4u: Would you like to meet IRL?

"I know I shouldn't... but he always seems so nice online...."

HottieCutie: Sure, tomorrow night in the Park under the old Oak.
Niceguy4u: ok, I will be there, I gtg ttyl.

Niceguy4u has logged offline and will receive your messages once logging back in.

The night was warm, a slight breeze falling over the hill as the young woman of 17 sat, waiting for someone, or something, to show itself to her as she stared up at the sky. The moonlight, which hid behind the clouds for most of the night, showered her in light for a moment, illuminating her Blue eyes. Her dyed hair fell around her shoulders, hiding her ears, that held two earrings in each, and a small necklace with a cross on it decorated with a star and circle around it.

((Your character's name)) turned her gaze towards the west where the sound of footsteps came from. She pushed herself up off the ground, dusting off the back of her skirt that she wore. She nibbled on her lip nervously as she waited for the young man to show his face. She had been waiting for several hours for the young man who promised to be here.

It had been several months since she had started to talk to him over the internet, a bad sign when he asked two months after they started talking to meet. Footsteps drew closer to the young woman who was now ringing her hands together. She heard her heart beat louder as a few yards away the steps stopped, and there in front of her stood a young man with the coldest gaze, which froze the girl.

He talked on a CB "We found her Take he down " Another man ran up behind her and pulled a pillowcase over her head hitting her head also knocking her out, the two dragged her to a car and tied her arms and legs up. "This one ought to get us some money her parents are suppose to be loaded." They talked amongst each other for a few moments before closing the trunk where the left her, it was a long ride at least three hours before they stopped, an they were sure she was back awake by the time they stopped.

He was 19 and his partner who was only referred to as Gibbs was obvious the one who was pulling the strings, Ryan, the younger kidnapper was a good-looking man who had fallen into a world he could not control. He opened the trunk, and pulled her out bringing her what felt like down a flight of stairs, setting her down onto a chair, her screams of panic was annoying him and he tied her to the chair. Pulling the bag over back over her head "Shut up or you will be killed.” he said to her as she went quiet, his hair was black as the night sky, and he was rather hansom with muscles and what appeared to be a six pack.

"What are we sending to the Parents to let them know we have their daughter?" Ryan asked Gibbs who smiled and walked over to the girl he was older at least 40, but he stayed in the shadows so that she never could see his face he said in a cold and murderess tone "How about we send them one of her sweet fingers..." Ryan shook his head "No, that always get the cops involved, we don't need that again." He said to him then he smiled and said, "How about we send them their little girls’ thong, and a usual letter stating our demands." The conversation went on for a few minutes until Gibbs walked away and out of sight, The one who was refereed to as Ryan pulled out a knife, there was no way to be sure it this was their names but it gave her something to call them by he knelled down and lifted her skirt. "Oh, nice..." he said as he cut the strings on either side or the thong and stood up pulling it out from under her skirt, and walked over to the table tossing them down, he was sure to start hearing complaining any time now.

Shipwrecked
A terrible storm had rolled in, one that they had not expected....

"Mr. Loo Get the Sails DOWN or the wind will push us into the rocks!!!" Captain Byron Le'Pierce yelled down as he tried to steer the ship away from the unmarked Island, it had not been on his map and should not be where it was...

Byron was a good looking man, and one hell of a pirate, this was his ninth year as Captain of the Missing Star, a fine vessel. He was 5'11" longer ebony hair poured down his back, a thin unshaven bread about his chin. Three days ago he had been told about an area where the great pirate Gold Guru had stashed all of his belonging before he was caught and beheaded. The map he had 'Acquired' should have lead him right to it, however ever since he started on this quest it had been nothing but heartbreak.

"Prepare for land!!!" Byron yelled unable to pull the ship back form the Island.....

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hours passed, maybe it was days.....

His eyes fluttered open, he was laying in the sand, his crew lay around him most crying out in pain, a few others tending to the needs of the many. He placed a hand on his head as he sat up "Oh.... Damn..." He looked to the ship, it would take weeks to repair as they didn't have the extra lumber stored on board, but there seemed to be plenty of trees that they could use..

"Mr. loo!" he said as he got up and rushed over to his friend and first mate, "Are you ok?"

"Yea... better then some of the others I think..." Loo said as he stumbled to his feet, looking around the uncharted Island, "Great..." Loo said as he looked to Byron. "What do we do?"

After spending that day getting shelters up and tending to the hurt members of his crew, Byron laid out a plan, if there was anything on this island of worth, he would find it and bring it back to help with the repairs to the ship, his standing orders while he was gone was to fix it...

"I'll be back in three days time, with whatever I can find... Loo, your in charge..." Byron stepped out into the jungle.

Boy Goes to all Girl School:

"Miss Martha O'neil... The court settles in your favor... But the school has one demand in order to allow boys to fully integrate into their community at Elizabeth Manor Prep school for the gifted female's...." A large man in a black rode said as he looked down on both her and the Representative of the school. The man's long gray hair pulled back to allow him to see, his double chin moved lightly as he spoke, the glasses he wore seemed to stick to the sides of his head. "Go on Miss Agatha Lewald and make your demand..."

"Miss O'neil.... Although we disagree with your rampart ability to force boys into our school after 100 years of it being a leader of teaching young women from all over this great land.... We have finally ended this battle with you as we are here now, we will allow one boy of our choosing as an test run to see if boys could be allowed to join our school..." Agatha said, she was a older tired looking woman her hair stained red and pulled back into a tight bun the long blue dress she wore seem to hold fairly close to her skin, her bodice was rather small but her buns seemed quite bigger... "Your son Miss O'neil is the boy we will allow to join us for one school year.... if he makes it threw without incident we will un-segregated the school."

Byron's Mother Miss Martha O'neil sat in her chair thinking about the offer that had been presented to her, she had been in this legal battle for 2 years now before her son would have been able to attend this school, now he could be starting as a second year student in this prestigious school. "Very well, I accept......" His mother said sealing his fate.....

Three months later as school would be starting.....

"MOM!!!, come on... I can't be the only boy that goes to a school for girls!" Byron pleaded with his mother hoping to chance the stubborn woman's mind. Byron was sixteen he had a brilliant mind which was why his mother wanted so badly for him to get the best education, especially since his father died when he was six in the last war on Ediean(This planet). At sixteen Byron liked girls but didn't want to have no guys around to talk to or speak with. His short brown hair just stuck up from his head, his big brown eyes seemed to swell as he held back tears wishing any fate even death to this...

"Byron....Byron.....Byron..." his mother said as she walked up and wrapped her arms around her sweet child's neck, she smiled looking at him, "You really need to understand I am doing this for you... for your future..."

Two weeks later on the train....

Byron climbed onto the train that lead to Elizabeth Isle, a small private island 200 miles away from his home. He boarded the train with his backpack and luggage leaving everything else he owned with his mother, taking only learning supplies and his clothes, they had managed to change one room over for him. His own private room at the school being the first boy there in over 100 years, he had his own bathroom and bed.

He sat down on the train as it pulled away from the station and his year of what he thought would be hell started.....

Strange Summoning Rp:
Standing on a high cliff on the plains of Nazareth a middle aged man stood like a sentry taking in several short but deep breaths, this man was wearing a typical mage attire... the long flowing black robe his hair blonde blowing freely into the wind. He closed his eyes, new to the arts of Dark Summoning the once great white mage Dorayton opened his eyes. He had lost the will to do good deeds as a few years ago he was unable to save the life of someone he loved dearly, with his failure he lost his ability to forgive and love...

Standing on the hills of shame and sorrow, he wanted to summon a beast that could end it all...

" I call on the demon Neeuqlive Tsom'eht Reach back through all the ages. Humbled by My power, I invite her into my circle. Magic forces black and white, Reaching out through space and light, Be she far or be she near Bring me the demon Neeuqlive Tsom'eht! Hear these words, hear my cry, Spirit from the other side. Come to me, I summon thee, Cross now the great divide!!!!!!!!!"

Clouds dark beyond imagining started to roll in seeming to come from the spirits of the four winds themselves. Lighting cracked in the skys as if a Pain for the beyond for summoning this dark creature of pain and torment, wind howling and screeching by him almost knocking him to the ground, but his stance held strong as he peered into the darkness that would threaten to swallow a weaker man's soul...

"At last... I will have peace..." Dorayton closed his eyes for only a moment as the blackness spread... until a bolt of electricity flew from the heavens and struck the once great wizard, throwing him just out of the Darkness reach....

Hours later his eyes fluttered open, He sat up and looked around.. Had he survived impossible... or so he thought until he saw a figure standing where he had been not long ago looking out over the plains..

((End RP Samples))

RE: Looking for long term MxF for smutty type rps update mxm will be considered

Actively looking! as of 8/22/12

Open for other ideas, and pretty much any kind of taboo.... I doubt you can shock me... I like the darker side of things

Here's the start for those who may be interested.

Copy and reply to me here on preferably on my email, I can check it on my phone when away from computer so that makes things easier.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Camp Amakoo for boys ages 13-18 (first year campers are 13)
Justin still remembered when he first found the brochure for Camp Amakoo,

Camp Activities: Arts and Crafts • Music • Archery • Baseball and Softball • Basketball • Equestrian • Football • Horseback Riding • Kayaking • Swimming • Tennis • Wilderness • Sailing • Windsurfing • Canoeing • Rock Climbing • Nature Studies • Drama • Ropes

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at all I can do there, oh please please PLEASE!!!! let me go...." Dragging on her leg staring up at her eyes tears forming in his eyes...

"Fine fine, Jesus Justin I swear sometimes I am not sure where you get it all from...."

Justin was 13 years old 5 foot even, his thin black hair set on top of his head, his skin was dark black, and his eyes gleamed of a deep beautiful green.

the Bus hit a bump and Justin's head smacked the glass of the bus "Ow...." He rubbed his head as he heard once again the clamoring of 50 or so boys all talking at once, Justin was 13 years old this was his first summer away from his parents for a whole 7 weeks, he was so looking forward to everything, He was sitting next to a boy that seemed out of place and even more nervous then himself.....

Byron was also on this bus, a hansom 18 year old boy his short brown hair seemed perfectly fit to his slightly round face. He was busying listening to his Ipod his eyes closed, this was his 4th year at camp Next year he would be coming back as a counselor, he was looking forward to hanging out with his buddy who was a year younger then himself, Mike was a goof but he was loyal to a fault.

Mike age 16 was leaning against a wall waiting, unlike his friend Mike's parents had dropped him off with the earlier buses giving him time to hang out a bit and catch up with his other friends,

It took more then an hour of traveling till they finally pulled into the camp ground "Ok, Everyone welcome to Camp Amakoo, Please get off the bus in a single file line check the board outside to see which cabin you are in and to pick up your bags, Make your way to the cabin's settle in and meet in the Mess hall at 5 for orientation..." A pretty camp counselor spoke then the doors tot he bus opened and everyone started to move off...

Mike, seeing his good friend walking up he jumped out and said "Hey Byron!" he smiled as he ran on down the path to catch up to him "Can't believe it, we have been coming to this camp for a few years, and Finally we get to be roomies, this year is going to be the best!" he exclaimed. Unlike Byron who was a little thicker and meatier Mike was slim he had the tough guy look and was trying to grow a small Goatee on his face, trying but failing.

"All right Campers!" A larger buff looking man yelled, A vein popping from his bald head as if it were threatening to explode and cover the large group of kids in a spray of blood. as he walked up wearing his yellow shirt that read 'Chief Camp Counselor.' He looked around his eyes a steady gaze, years of experience with dealing with teenagers away from their parents. "Everyone please collect your things, then head on to your assigned bunks, take a few minutes to get situated there, then head on to the mess hall for Lunch and the Meet and Greet!"

Byron and Mike went on to the cabin and choose their bunks, waiting there for the two newbies to show up so they could start the summer off right.

RE: Smut based rp's long term look no further

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Byron%20Mercer Just made this, hope it helps

RE: Smut based rp's long term look no further

I think I would really like to try a Tentacle roleplay I think it would be a lot of fun, any takes?

RE: I'm like a crushed lightbulb all out of shine, smut and other rps

Would like to find a few more rpers to rp with. Please let me know if interested

Loogaroo said:
Good evening,

First off, I would like to thank you for looking at my RP Search Forum. Please read this I didn't write it for my own happiness.
I prefer to rp via Pm's or Email me @ Loogaroo73@yahoo.com I find it easier to keep up with cause I can check the email on my phone, I am human so occasionally I cannot think of a lot to write so I may drop from my normal two or three paragraphs or so to one especially if it is in a talk heavy part of the story, as I cannot stand repeating moving my hands or etcetera and I usually do not like to take control of other peoples characters, so to avoid this I will drop how much I write, please give me something to respond to.

Below ((Second post)) is a sample of my Role-playing ability so that you could evaluate if I am good enough for you to invest your time with or not and that I am worth RPing with. I need you to understand one more thing about me first, I make absolutely no claim to be 100% literate as you can see from some of my run on sentences but I put a lot of effort into my RP’s and have a very good imagination. Which keeps things good light and fun, with a twist of dark, as I believe it is what holds our world together.

A few things about myself just so you know who your "Getting in bed with."

I am a male, I have a job that switches hours regularly, so I will be on when I can, but If I don't work I am on most of the time, I am an amateur writer, trying to get better, I like to role-play just never grew out of it, if this doesn't bother you read on, I do not believe in limits or Taboo as you can see from some of my examples… But I will abide to a point if you have limits.

I hope that I am to your liking as I am always looking to improve my own Role-playing ability, so I hope I don't get judged to harshly, Thanks for reading this far.

Please let me know if you are interested in a RP with me or not as I don’t like to be left wondering, I will not just strand you and leave you guessing either, but please if I decide not to rp with you don’t be upset with me…

Also I prefer long term as if anything happens in the story I believe the story should support it. Example: NO INSTANT ROMANCE OR SEX! Unless it is absolutely necessary to support the rp.

I really one have one rule in Rping : REALISM, REALISM, REALISM!!! The story MUST support the char's actions...

One more thing, I am a huge fan of knowing what is going on in the Rp, and I get bored having to carry the plot myself, so please talk to me OCC and let me know what your thinking and where things are going, what your thinking, ect..

Thank you for the consideration, I happily await your PM,

-Loogaroo

Men don't faint, We take unintentional decisive naps

Original post, didn't want to delete..
((I have a particular Idea that I would like to rp, I hope that it can interest some of you....

This would be a private rp where a younger girl (13+) sneaks into an all boy summer camp pretending to be a boy, short hair, small breasts for the point of realism that she could pretend to be a boy.

She is there for any number of reasons, stupid bet from friends that she would never make it even a day, punishment from a crazed mother, or stupid idea of switching with her brother. The reason is up to you.

I would like to play the three boys that she is assigned to be in a cabin with, Witch over the course of the rp each of them will slowly learn that she is a girl and then as their relationship changes, things could get interesting in a number of ways as they try to deal with the new problem and whether or not to turn her in.

I Have a starter ready for this, and I would love to hear feedback, please pm me or Email me if your interested.

Loogaroo73@yahoo.com))

Hey I love the kidnapping sample and was wondering if you'd like to do one with me?:)

Kidnapping rp can be fun, Sending you a pm

Alright, I would like to find one or two more rpers. come with ideas

Hit me up sometime, I'll see you guys in about 8 hours

Bumpity, How are things going this morning?

-Grabs giant hammer and Swings! knocking this back to the top of the forum this morning-

Sorry about the absence, my computer took a major crap, I am back now and hope to start a roleplay or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom