Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elemental Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's moans got louder as Jess went down towards her pussy. She shivered with pleasure as Jessica teased the outside of with her finger. Amelia gripped the couch with one hand preparing herself for the pleasure to come.

"Mmmmmm.... Yes that feels good." Amy moaned feeling Jessica's finger thrust in and out of her. She closed her eyes and laid her head back enjoying Jessica's touch.

Amelia relaxed and started to really enjoy Jessica's touch. Soon she felt her warm mouth on he pussy and she let out another pleasurable moan.

Orcus said:
Sara slid a finger in Marina's rear and licked around it while her finger wiggled. "How can you be this tight? Don't you use your tentacles on yourself?"

wildkat said:
Lilly felt the tentacles push her more into the pussy she was tongue fucking so she went harder on all the right spots and moving her tongue in and out really fast.

"Ahhhh..." Marina moaned as she felt the two tongues in both of her holes. "It's hard to control the tentacles...when you come close to orgasm..."

Lilly then while tongue fucking her she spread the lips wide with her fingers and slept one inside of Marina. "cum girl cum for me let me taste it"Lilly spoke to Marina.

Amy moans got louder her legs streching out around Jessica and she arched her back loving the feeling of Jessica's tounge against he G-spot.

Amy moaned louder feeling herself on the edge, ready to explode with orgasm at any moment. "Oh Jessica! I feel like I'm going to explode." Amy moaned.

Amelia let out a loud, almost scream, of pleasure and her body shook as she climaxed. She started to explode as she came to her peak. Finally she started to come down panting from the orgasm.

"Oh god yes!" Amy said moving some of her fire red hair out of her eyes. "That was the best thing ever." Amy said.

"Well you sure did shock me." Amy said back kissing Jessica back. Her legs laced with Jessica's again. "Should we head out soon? Maybe tonight after martial arts I can go to your place?"

Amy continued to lay there naked with Jessica's head on her chest. "We can also skip all of school if you want to be really bad but my mom and sister will be home eventually." Amy said.

"Ya your right. Give me a bit to get redressed." Amy said finally standing up and started to put her clothes back on.

"Sure but I hope you understand, I am a wild fire someone that finds it hard being tide down to one person." Amy said pulling up her skirt and started to button up her blouse.

"Well there is no one inside the team with a penis. I am Bisexual so you know and sometimes I just have the urge for a cock." Amy said she was curious on how to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom