Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mario's Pizza

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

"The old batman show was great , ya know the one that theme comes from with Adam West. Good stuff. And then of course the Tim Burton films equal greatness but now. they went and tossed it all away Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne come on now he is a piss poor actor and I don't know there are a number of things i dislike about the new films. Don't get me wrong they are good films on there own BUT there is just something ruined for me in them especially with Bale in the picture i mean he hasn't been in anything i have liked since umm" thinking for a moment " what the hell was that Spielberg film with him in it something or other sun or something i don't remember the damn name of it but yeah last good thing the guy was in. Just my opinion of course so i will leave it at that." Having any knowledge of the current Batman films only came because he had seen them with Nick . Unless Nick dragged him out to see a movie he didn't have any way to see any newer films which was ok by Jessie he liked older stuff more anyway. He had thought he was done but after a moment of thinking more popped into Jessie's head "oh and the newer terminator movies which of course dumped down the drain starting with the 3rd which of course was the last i seen but having bale in that also BLOWS but i have yet to see it but overhearing all the troubles on set he caused is enough to bother me even if it turned out good. He is a spoiled brat he has yet to fully grow up in my opinion. All i ever can picture is him in American Psycho horrid movie that was "
He caught himself rambling ,
" OH i am so sorry I broke into a major rambling rant there sorry about that guys bad habit please forgive me."

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

2vtxxxw.jpg

Name:John Gilroy
Nickname:Johnny
Attire:Blue Athletic pants, White Tank top, Sneakers

John smiled at what Missy said he knew she had said it loud enough and Vikki probably heard it and that made him grin with joy, "You're absolutely right Missy she couldn't handle me but I'm sure you can after all you're a woman not some little girl" ,he stated in response to her. Again he went back to kissing her and feeling her up John didn't really care that they were in public he only had one goal in mind and that was to make Vikki jealous and make her think he doesn't need her in his life.

"Empire of the Sun is the movie you're thinking of Jessie it's a great movie, long and slightly drawn out but worth the watch as for Bale Batman I'm back and forth with what I think about it, Micheal Keaton has to be my favorite Batman though I think he played both Bruce Wayne and Batman fucking great" ,Trevor began. He was glad that he, Jessie, and Peter all had something in common seeing that they were the only guys in the group. "Tim Burton made the best Batman movies in my opinion but Burton is a genius and he rarely if ever puts out a bad movie I mean I freaking loved Sweeney Todd and his version of Willy Wonka the guy is hands down the best director in my opinion, So guys after we're done here what should we do? I mean I obviously don't have to be home anytime soon so I'm free".

wildkat said:
aa.jpg

Name:Melissa Kingston ( AKA Missy)
Nickname: missy
Attire:Wearing a tight white button up shirt that she tied up at the belly to show off her tattoo with tight blue jeans and black leather boots.
Tagging:John,

Afternoon , Friday Aug.24th 2012
Missy felt John's kisses and the feel of his hands on her body made her moan out again and she was even getting wet from all of his touching and kisses. she manged to say "thank you so much Vikki for dumping a great man like John for me if anything that was one thing you done right but you did not have to spread those lies girl". she put her arms around John and pressed her lips against his and said thou some more moans "if you want to get into my skirt Johnny go right ahead take what you want from me". she made sure everything she said to John Vikki could hear her.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter; sees John, Missy
Day/Time: Friday August 24, 2012; Afternoon

Vikki smiled inwardly. Not many knew it, but she adored Burton. He had an interesting way of making the surreal come alive and become so believable it was hard to imagine it was only make believe--the colors, the music, the dialog. All of it together was perfection and beauty that not many could truly appreciate. But she did. "I like his 'Alice'," she said softly. "And his stop motions." Just then she paused and heard more coming from John and Missy's table. What they were doing was just plain disgusting and she could feel her hands beginning to shake. Yes, her emotions were starting to get to her, but again, it just wasn't jealousy. Of course, they wouldn't get that and no one else probably would either. She suddenly had the urge to throw up and had to muster up all she could from within to keep the nothing she had in her tummy down. Trying to focus on her breathing, anything... "How about a walk. It's a nice day," she said. "Maybe we could walk somewhere and just enjoy the outside a little..." Again, she stared at the table's edge, her thoughts going dark and she imagined slamming her wrists, hard, against it.

PattyLemay2.jpg

Name: Patty Lemay
Nickname: (if any) None, unless someone comes up with one.
Attire: Loose, light pink v-neck, long, green cargos, low top chucks.
Tagging: Anyone, everyone.

Patty stood in line, ready to make the order. She often stole glances of the group enjoying themselves and making small conversations. She didn't think the group would ever end up together the way they are now.

The line moved at a slow pace and she began to feel antsy. She could hear the moans of Johnny and Missy and it only made her feel more anxious. She decided on just looking around the place and humming a tune her mother once taught her. For a small place, it had a high ceiling which Patty found quite odd, yet amusing. One wall was brick patterned while the others were beige. There was a matching set of green and red adorned around the place such as curtains, tables, and chairs.

"Next!!"

Patty jumped at the order and was brought back to reality. She placed her order and waited. She brought the large pie over to the table and took a seat next to Trevor as it was closest to the line.

"I hope you guys like Pepperoni," she said with a smile while placing the large pizza onto the table.

"I didn't think the line would be so long. So, what did I miss exactly?"
She opened her can of orange soda and took a look around the group.

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

2vtxxxw.jpg

Trevor could tell that what John and Missy were doing was starting to bother Vikki and although he didn't really know her that well nor did he ever take the chance to ever really like her before now he was the type of guy that didn't like to see women get mistreated. He grew up watching men beat on and degrade his mother and even though he despised his mother he still didn't think she should be treated the way she was. When Trevor heard Missy's comment he turned his head to look at the two, "John it seems to me as if you can go somewhere else to eat seeing as Missy is so willing to spread her fucking legs for you so instead of stalking Vikki and trying to make her feel bad why don't you two piss off no one wants a public sex show especially one that involves you and jelly twat" ,Trevor snapped. He knew very well he was probably going to get his ass kicked the first chance John caught him on his own but he was getting really grossed out with how the two were acting and he kinda felt bad for Vikki even if he didn't know her all to well, the fact of the matter was Vikki was sitting with him and she had complimented him and to him that was a really big deal so in his mind he owed her one.

"Shut up you little emo bitch why don't you go cut yourself or something instead of sticking your nose into my business" ,John snapped back with an annoyed tone.

"It's kinda hard not to stick my nose into your business when you're two steps away from fucking Missy in front of the entire restaurant you're repulsive" ,Trevor snapped in return.

"You know what Trevor just wait until I catch you alone you're dead you little faggot" ,John stated. He then looked back to Missy, "Hm maybe we should get out of here and go somewhere we can be alone I'm getting sick of hearing Trevor's mouth and looking at Vikki's disgusting face".

Trevor laughed loudly, "You say Vikki's face is disgusting have you looked at the troll you've been sucking face with for the past twenty minutes as for not wanting to hear my mouth you shouldn't have started your shit meat head, please bless us with the miracle of you leaving that way I don't have to smell Missy's nasty snatch while I eat" ,Trevor knew he probably crossed the line there but he didn't care he normally didn't that's what usually got him into trouble.

"Come on Missy let me take you somewhere nicer this place has obviously went to shit" ,John stated as he wrapped his arm around Missy knowing that Trevor had probably hurt her feelings a bit.

"A walk sounds fucking great I love walking around even if we don't go anywhere we can just walk and talk ya know I wouldn't mind that at all, what do you all think?" ,Trevor stated in response to Vikki's suggestion. When Patty brought the pizza over Trevor gave her a friendly smile something that was very rarely ever seen from him, he was grateful for what she was doing for him, "Pepperoni is perfect Patty thank you so much for buying me lunch I owe you one" ,Trevor stated before taking a sip from his fruit punch that had arrived right as Patty came back to the table.

PaulWalker3.jpg

Name:Brendon Lemay
Nickname: none
Attire:A netted see thou shirt with blue jeans with holes in the knees and black and white sneakers.
Tagging:anyone

aa.jpg

Attire:Wearing a tight white button up shirt that she tied up at the belly to show off her tattoo with tight blue jeans and black leather boots.

Branden walked into Mario's pizza and saw his sister and a smile went to his lips. He waved at John and missy also with a smile for he thought the head cheer leader well he thought any girl was hot that had a pussy and legs and he loved the fact he could take what he wanted no matter what they said. He had his eyes on his step sister for he wanted to sleep with her. He found a table near by her and her friends and waved over a waitress and placed a order for a personal pan pizza dinner with a Coke. He looked over at his step sister and her friends and said "wow it is true you do have some friends shocking who would think a girl like you Patty would find friends". He saw Cassie and Vikki and thought how much fun it would be to force himself on them but right now he would just mess with his step sister.

Missy smiled at John even thou she felt like crying and said "yes anywhere but here is better". Missy waved to Branden but turned her attation back to John. she was so happy she finely got what she always wanted. She snuggled into Johns arm and said "you can take me anywhere and i would go with you and do what you want as long as you would let me Johnny".

2celjn.jpg

"I haven't seen his version of Alice. I love his versions of Batman though and of course his other greats like BeetleJuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, and the all to classic Edward Scissorhands."

Jessie ignored the arguing between John and Trevor as best he could but laughed a few times when Trevor said things like Jelly twat and not wanting to smell her lower area while eating. He was glad when it became apparent that the two trouble makers would be leaving soon and even more happy when Patty made it over to the table with the Pizza.
"AWESOME , Pepperoni or regular cheese are both perfect choices in my book so i am really content over here " He said with a big smile to Patty "Thank you so much looks great" he said as he looked the Pizza over. "Oh plates we need plates hold on I'll go grab some" Jessie jumped up from his chair and walked over to the counter and asked for some plates, he got a nice size pile of them and napkins and headed back to the table handing out plates to everyone "here we go guys. "
As Patty

PattyLemay2.jpg

Nickname: (if any) None
Tagging: Everyone

"Nonsense Trevor. You don't owe me a thing," she says with a bright smile, while facing him.

Her eyes drifted to the door and her smile began to shrink as she saw her step brother come in. The way he walked reeked of arrogance and she began to grow nervous. She didn't know why she felt the way she did around her brother. She had only just met him, she never really gave him a chance to redeem himself. Yet, she felt there was something off about him and his presence couldn't help but make her feel uncomfortable.

She shifted in her seat and poked at her slice of pizza. She couldn't help but use her peripheral vision to follow where he would take a seat, which just happened to be right behind her. She could feel her bum slowly move upwards in her seat to carry as much distance from him as she could.

"wow it is true you do have some friends shocking who would think a girl like you Patty would find friends".

She heard her brother try to talk to her. She knew more than anything he was trying to embarrass her in front of her new friends. However, she didn't want her friends knowing this. She took a glance around the group to see if anyone reacted to what her brother had said.

"H-He's just messing around, guys.... You know, siblings and all," she said her voice growing very muffled by the end of her sentence. She poked at her pizza once more before taking a bite out of it.

She saw Jessie get up for napkins and hoped that Jessie wouldn't spot Brendon and motion him over.

She took a long sip out of her orange soda and let it down with a loud Clang.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Name: Peter Sampson
Nickname: Peter
Attire: Grey t-shirt, light jacket, jeans, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone

Peter watched as Jessie rambled on about how the new movies were, in fact, inferior to the older movies and shows. He wouldn't argue against him, the guy could snap him in half without trying.

"OH I am so sorry I broke into a major rambling rant there sorry about that guys bad habit please forgive me." "It's all good, Jessie," Peter began, looking up as the waitress came back with their drinks. He smiled at her and thanked her as she handed the group their chilled beverages. "We all rant a bit sometimes." Well, he didn't. He didn't talk much to begin with, so a rant would be something of a challenge.

He looked over at Trevor as he explained why he thought Burton was a mastermind of awesome, then looked at Vikki briefly said her opinions on the matter, and he could tell that there was something deeper beyond merely liking Tim Burton's Alice or his stop animations.

"So guys after we're done here what should we do? I mean I obviously don't have to be home anytime soon so I'm free." Peter shrugged, then saw Patty come over with the ever glorious pizza pie. She'd been gone the entire time they were talking. Twas a long line indeed.

"I hope you guys like Pepperoni. I didn't think the line would be so long. So, what did I miss exactly?"

"Huzzah, sustenance has arrived," Peter said with a bit of a grin on his face. As Jessie passed out plates, he sipped at his Dr. Pepper and took a deep breath, a preparation of informing Patty of what went on while she was getting the pizza.

"You missed quite a bit of talking, like the most interesting names we've ever been called, which, sadly, wasn't very interesting, we talked about what hobbies we enjoyed, except you because you weren't here and me skipping myself because I have no real interesting hobbies, Jessie rambled on about how Nolan screwed over the Batman movies by having Christian Bale act as Wayne slash Batman, which turned into a conversation on how good Tim Burton was, and then you came along."

He looked between Trevor and John, arguing, and sighed. "And then there's the ever growing conflict between Trevor and John that's been escalating ever so slightly-"

"You know what Trevor just wait until I catch you alone you're dead you little faggot."

"Nevermind, that escalated very quickly," He said, taking another drink of his soda. "And that's pretty much it." Peter cleared his throat in embarrassment. "Uh, sorry about that. I don't usually do that. It's weird of me do talk so much..."

"How about a walk. It's a nice day," "A walk sounds fucking great I love walking around even if we don't go anywhere we can just walk and talk ya know I wouldn't mind that at all, what do you all think?"

"I," Peter began. "Think we should stay here, eat our pizza, talking all the while, and wait for John, otherwise known as a man who's taken one too many to the head and resorts to violence, and the cheerleader that's pretty much just now becoming stuck to him through a solvent made from sweat, jealousy, lust and insecurity, to leave, and be far, far away before we're finished. That way we don't get the living hell beat out of us and possibly our homicides from Mr. Football star over there never being solved due to the fact that the cops are fans of the football team of our high school."

Peter took a slice of pizza and continued, "As much as I don't like talking, and as much as I don't like John, I have a long standing history of avoiding conflict where ever I go, and I'd like to extend my considerable experience and advice when I say we stay here and wait them out. Avoid the conflict. Their taunts are merely provocations to get a rise out of us. If we give in to their taunts, then we're giving them what they want. So let's eat, then we can take a walk, nice and safe from the slaboy psikhikoy durakov that provoke us." Did he let that language change slip? He hoped not.

He looked over as a man with a fishnet shirt and hole-fileld jeans entered the establishment, looking over to them, namely Patty, and smiling. It wasn't the friendly kind of smile either. It was a smile of a predator toying with his prey. He sat at a table, ordered his food, and looked at their group. Again, mainly Patty.

"Wow it is true you do have some friends shocking who would think a girl like you Patty would find friends." Peter sat there in disbelief. Not that the man was insulting Patty, but the fact that yet another source of potential conflict walked in.

"I'm assuming that the kiçik fahiþe who things wearing fishnet will make him look cool knows you, and not in the friendliest manner." He said to Patty. He may have said that a bit loudly, but at the moment, he was starting to not care. He was getting angry. He didn't like it when he got angry.

"H-He's just messing around, guys.... You know, siblings and all," Peter raised an eyebrow at Patty, then at her supposed brother.

"I might not have any brothers of my own, but I know for a fact that brothers shouldn't treat sisters like that," Peter said, taking a bite out of his pizza.

28k3cs9.png

2vtxxxw.jpg

"Alright Missy let's get out of here, how about we grab a pizza to go and head to either the hotel or the beach and get some alone time in if you catch my drift" ,John stated teasingly as he ran his hand up Missy's thigh then planted a kiss on her lips before standing up. John placed an order at the counter for a pizza and two soda's to go. He was so irritated with Trevor and Vikki hell he hated the whole group just because he could and he wanted to get laid so he figured why not leave and do something that would make him happy instead of dealing with Trevor's shit and having to look at Vikki knowing she wanted nothing to do with him.

Trevor nodded at Peter's words the guy was right they should probably wait to go anywhere until John was long gone, "You're right Peter maybe we should wait" ,Trevor stated. He kinda felt bad for getting everyone wrapped into his and John little argument, "Sorry for causing trouble I just don't like when guys act the way John was he was really jerkish and I have a tendency to mouth off when I feel it necessary" ,Trevor admitted. He could admit he had a big mouth and that it got him into trouble sometimes, "You guys probably don't have to worry about John though, I pretty sure I'm the only one with a target on my back now" ,he let out a small laugh. "He knows damn well I won that argument and he's pissed so most likely he'll be pounding me into the ground sooner or later to make himself feel better".

When Brandon walked in and sat down Trevor looked at him briefly then when he made the comment about Patty Trevor shook his head then looked to Peter, "You're right man I know if I had a sister I wouldn't say something like that you don't play around like that" ,Trevor said in response to him. "It seems as if we're running into every fucktard this town has to offer today".

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty; sees John, Missy, Brandon

Vikki remained quiet and when her unsweet tea came, she reached for it and quickly brought it back toward her so she could sip at it. She hoped no one noticed her lingering bruises. They were a bit older, maybe a few days at that point, but they were what still remained from the last time she'd seriously banged up her wrists. Funny how the pain hurt more than how it looked, but that was always the way and it made it oddly satisfying. When she saw Patty arrive, she smiled at her and waved, but she soon frowned when she noticed her unease at the arrival of her brother, not to mention his peculiar words. Sometimes she truly didn't get people and it made her wish she wasn't so afraid to speak up like either Trevor or Cassie. Just then she noticed John and Missy leave and she felt a wave of relief wash over her, but the urge was still strong and those bruises... they needed darkening, some color... beauty. Swallowing down a sip of tea, she could feel it as it made its way down into her tummy and she felt vile. But at least she was surrounded by people she could call friends. "Well, when we're done here, I think we could all use that walk," she offered up. She figured Patty could stand to get out as well given Brandon's comments. Plus, it really was a pretty day. So, why not enjoy the beauty the world had to offer. After all, with all the ugliness in it, it was nice to take a moment to appreciate the beauty when it was there sometimes.

PaulWalker3.jpg

Attire:A netted see thou shirt with blue jeans with holes in the knees and black and white sneakers.

aa.jpg

Missy smiled at Johnny and said "you got it Johnny pizza and drinks to go then we go to the beach for i love beach's for our alone time ". she started to feel better now that Johnny was going to sleep with her something she wanted for so long. She took a look at the group Vikki was in and then looked back at Johnny "I'm all yours lets go".

Branden took a bite out of his pizza and took a sip of his coke. He turned to patty and said "so step sissy mind telling me who your friends are after all daddy thought you was lying when you said you was out late with friends that is why he sent you to bed with no food cause you was late and maybe lying ". He took anther bite of pizza and added "after all we all know daddy always believes me so if i tell him you was telling the truth and the names of your friends he might not be so hard on you the next time ". He knew very well he was working a edge over his step sister to get what he wanted from her later and the key was his father . He did not care fully if his father hit her in fact he felt she deserved it .

PattyLemay2.jpg

Nickname: (if any) None

She looked up when Peter spoke up regarding what Brendon had said. She started to feel even more uneasy when Trevor agreed. She wondered why they couldn't just drop it for her sake. She continued taking slow bites out of her pizza, decided not to utter a word, but only give a small, fearful smile at Peter and Trevor. She only hoped her smile would reassure them that sometimes brothers are annoying on purpose but at the end of the day they mean no harm.

Upon hearing her brother speak up again, she froze. She set her pizza down, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and turned around.

"Hey, listen...Brandon. Right now is really not the time to talk about this. Let's just talk about this later, at home. Please. We can discuss this with Cole."

There was a slight distressed tone to her voice. She only hoped he could read the emotions on her face and her tone so he could just drop it.

2celjn.jpg

taking a piece of pizza and sliding it onto his plate he pulled of a pepperoni and ate it "oh that's so good." he said more or less to himself even though it was out loud that he had said it.
When Patty's brother started yapping behind her he could see it bothered her . Jessie got the feeling for some reason she was not totally comfortable around him.

"yeah i agree guys we mind as well hang here for a little bit let us all eat and relax a little before we move on to somewhere else."

When Patty's brother started talking about her getting set to her room without food the night before it really bothered Jessie. Even though Patty had told them all about it what if she hadn't or hadn't felt comfortable with them knowing he was being rude and trying to make her feel embarrassed and Jessie was sure everyone in there could tell.

at that Jessie got up and pulled his chair over to Brandon's table and leaned in close to him. "My name is Jessie. What's your name? " only giving him a brief moment to reply. " Look i don't know about everyone so i am not trying to speak for the full group but we just finished dealing with a jerk off who couldn't keep there mouth shut and all we want to do is have a private conversation and enjoy our dinner so maybe you could just i don't know PISS OFF and talk to your sis later. She doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk to you at the moment anyway."
at that he got up and brought his chair back to there table and sat back down taking a big bite out of his pizza "DAMN IT THAT'S HOT" he said loudly after burning the top of his mouth on the pizza and then taking a sip of his soda. "But it taste damn good" he said taking another bite slightly smaller this time and blowing on it before biting into it.

"and Trevor no worries about the arguing with dick weed earlier i don't think anyone wanted to hear what he had to say. nor watch the porn show they were putting on"

PaulWalker3.jpg

Branden just let the guy say his peace but he was sure angry . he looked at his sister and said "can't wait to see you home so we can talk ". He then went back to eating his food. He was thinking about what he should do after he got done eating here go hang with his friends or wait for his sister at home . He knew she had to come home some time right. he leaned back on his chair looking at the door in deep thought.

28k3cs9.png

2vtxxxw.jpg

As soon as John's order was done he grabbed it then looked to Missy, "Well we're outta here, I can't wait to get into those pants later mm you are fucking perfect" ,John stated before leading the way out the door. He gave Trevor a threatening look as he left letting him know that it wasn't over between the two. When outside John opened the door for Missy before getting into his car and starting the engine. He waited until Missy was settled into her seat before driving off.

Trevor shot John a nasty look right back letting him know he wasn't scared of him like everyone else he then looked over at Vikki and noticed her bruises but decided not to say anything in front of the whole group in case she didn't want to talk about it. Instead he gave the girl a smile and took a sip from his drink at the same time she did after taking a sip he grabbed a piece of pizza for himself and put some cheese and salt and pepper on it before folding it and taking a bite. When he finished chewing he looked to Vikki again, "Like I said I'd love to go for a walk I think John will be gone by the time we're done here so we should be alright" ,Trevor stated letting Vikki know that he indeed still wanted to go for a nice long walk.

When Jessie went over to Brandon Trevor laughed at what he said and when he returned to the table Trevor looked to Brandon then over to Jessie and just as he was going to say something Brandon said something else directed towards Patty and Trevor sighed then shook his head again. He knew Patty didn't want a scene he could tell by the look on the girl's face so he kept his mouth shut and took another bite of his pizza. "Why is everyone so freaking brawlic today it's like no one is happy unless they're pissing someone off or bothering someone it's ridiculous" ,Trevor stated quietly so only the group could hear him.

(John Exit to Beach)

PaulWalker3.jpg

aa.jpg

Missy smiled and said "alright sounds like a plan". she walked out of Mario's pizza with John and got into his car. she buckled up as he started the engine. She could not wait to get there.
(exit to the beach)
Branden got bored messing with his sister in front of her friends so he decided to head out and go somewhere else . He stood up and said "I will catch you later step sissy have fun with your new found friends". he walked out of the pizza place grinning from ear to ear
(exits Mario's pizza place)

PattyLemay2.jpg

Nickname: None

((Should we have characters take a walk? It seems like majority is almost at a mutual agreement.))

Patty felt great gratitude when Jessie stood up and hushed Brandon up for once. She felt her insides do a small dance when he got up and left the place.

She finished her second slice of pizza and wiped her hands and mouth on a napkin. She drank the last bit of her soda and leaned back in her chair, her stomach obviously relieved and content.

She could feel her spirits almost instantly lift.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty; sees John, Missy, Brandon

Vikki felt bad for Patty and could sense her unease at Brandon's presence, but the way Jessie handled him made her smile. The guy had a knack for dealing with people. She had to admit that. As she sipped her iced tea, she just watched everyone eat their pizza, refraining from taking any. Her tea was more than enough and as it was she didn't like the way it felt as it settled in her tummy. She could feel every bit of it as it made its way down. Luckily, the caloric intake was practically nil, mostly water. It wouldn't do much and it would curb the pain she felt in her tummy not to mention stop its rumbling for a while. Letting out a tiny exhale, she then gave Trevor a smile. She was glad he seemed just as eager to take a walk as she was. It would be nice to say the least. "Where should we walk to?" she then asked, her cheeks turning a bit pink. She took another tiny sip of her tea. After she swallowed it down, she added, "Should we pick a place or see where chance takes us?" She then smiled a little and giggled softly.

2celjn.jpg

Starting on his second piece of pizza Jessie listened as the others talked "I don't care were we go after we are done here. It's up to all of you I'll do whatever."
Finally things had relaxed in the place all the trouble had left and it was left to just those in there group and then a few other regular costumers in the place.

"So how is everyone feeling hanging out with each other thus far ? not counting the nonsense from people outside of this little group."

28k3cs9.png

"Honestly I don't know yet I mean everyone seems to be pretty nice and all but it'll still take a bit for me to trust you all no offense I just don't really open up that easy" ,Trevor stated in response. He had already finished two pieces of pizza and although he was still hungry he didn't want to eat too much seeing he didn't put anything in to pay for it. "I say we go for a walk around there's a lot of places we can go around here within walking distance and like I said I don't care if we even have a destination we can just walk if everyone wants". Trevor thought for a moment about where they could possibly walk to but nothing came to mind at the moment.

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: White "Daughter of a queen" sleeve less Tee, Dark blue fitted vest, light blue skinny jeans, oversized belt and a pair of brown boots that reach mid calf.
Tagging: any
Day/Time: Afternoon , Friday Aug. 24th, 2012

Cassie had completely ignored the guys and Vikki's conversation on Tim Burton, but when Patty had come with the Pizza, she said "Yes! 'roni is the best." before grabbing two slices for herself and demolishing them in less that five minutes. Sure people say that girl's should show modesty when eating, but when you lived with three brothers that enjoy pestering you about your weight, you're forced to learn to eat before they get the chance to take it from you.

However, her edible bliss was taken away when Patty's brother, apparently, had entered the restaurant giving Patty, Vikki and herself looks that could unnerve the devil himself. He made her violent inside, he had only teased Patty a bit and she was ready to knock his teeth out, but Patty was giving everyone the feeling to just drop it. Although some people weren't very adept at reading the mood.

After Brendon had left, Cassie noticed the ex-Cheerleader hadn't had any pizza so she pushed a plate with two slices of the delicious food toward her saying, "Princess don't you eat, seriously you're Piel y huesos. comer!" she had noticed that her Spanish had slipped but didn't bother correcting herself.

When she heard Trevor and Vikki bring up the topic of walking somewhere she was all for it saying, "I see no problem in walking somewhere with you all." before taking a long sip of her Diet Coke. Most people say it's nasty but she had fallen in love with it.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty

Vikki nodded at the idea of just going wherever chance decided. She had to admit the idea had a certain appeal and she was more than fine with that. It would be like an adventure of sorts. Just then, Cassie pushed some pizza in front of her causing her to sit back and blink. She looked over at the girl and smiled at her trying to understand why she'd do such a thing, but then as she glanced around the table, it wasn't hard to notice that everyone else was devouring a slice or two while she... was not. She bit down on her lip for a moment as she stared at the pizzas, her stomach churning at the thought of swallowing down a single bit. Just then, she reached for her tea again and took several long sips. "Thanks," she said to Cassie, her mouth feeling so very dry, so she took yet another sip of her beverage.

In that moment, Vikki suddenly felt like everyone was staring at her even if they weren't. She poked at the pizza a little before finally picking up one of the slices. Smiling at Cassie she took a tiny nibble and had all she could do to chew it and swallow the bite of food down. Just like her tea, she felt every bit make its way into her tummy, only it was worse. She felt it sitting there as if expanding inside her and she felt herself begin to panic. Looking at everyone, she took another bite feeling as if they were still all looking, staring, judging. She then took a napkin and as she dabbed her mouth, she discreetly spit the food into it and held onto the napkin, pretending to chew and swallow down what not wasn't there. Holding onto her napkin, she felt things spiraling and she had to focus. Taking a deep breath, she flicked some of her hair over her shoulder and smiled at everyone.

"Well, I'm excited for our walk after this," Vikki said. She hoped no one was watching the pizza the had no intention of eating any more of. "It'll be a nice adventure." She smiled and then took another sip of her tea.

2celjn.jpg

"what in the world did you say? " Jessie asked Cassie with a laugh . The only language he understood was English.
Jessie was just about done with the amount of pizza he was going to eat. Not because he was full but because he had no money to chip in and there was only so much food. He would give back as soon as he could that's just how he was. "So where we walking to guys?" Jessie asked as he stood up "Anywhere but the beach as much as i like it there knowing who was heading that way i think we ought to just avoid that place for the night." Jessie said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom